UP Scholarship Out Side State
Students studying in Class 11th and belongs to SC/ST/General category can apply online for UP Scholarship Out Side State. The scholarship is meant for Uttar Pradesh domicile candidates that are studying in an institution outside the state. Check out Postmatric Other State Scholarship eligibility criteria and apply for the registration form.
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Out Side State Scholarship – Highlights:
|Conducted By||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Rewards||Various rewards and benefits|
|Starting Date of Registration||01-08-2020|
UP Scholarship Out Side State
UP Scholarship Out Side State Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying student should be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Student studying in Class 11 or above at an institution outside the state is eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates should belong to SC/ST/General category.
- Applicant’s family income from all sources should be less than INR 2 Lakh per annum (for General category students) and less than INR 2.50 Lakh per annum (for SC/ST students).
Also Read About:
- UP Scholarship | Pre Matric 9-10 Scheme
- UP Scholarship | Post Matric 11- 12 Scheme
- UP Scholarship other than Inter | Post Matric
Post Matric Out Side State Rewards:
Selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
UP Scholarship Out Side State Application Process:
- Students can go to the official portal of UP Scholarship i.e. scholarship.up.gov.in
- Find “Schemes” section that is appearing on the home page.
- From there, visit “Post Matric Out Side State” section and press on “Registration” link.
- Go for the registration process as per your category.
- Enter all the details in the UP Scholarship Registration Form.
- Submit the form to complete the registration process.
Press Here: UP Scholarship Official Portal
UP Post Matric Out Side State Scholarship – Documents Required:
- Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate for caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
|SCHEME||REGISTRATIONS||FINAL SUBMISSION||FORWARDED BY INSTITUTION|
|Postmatric Other Then Inter||2745293||1222090||154142|
Read Complete Details of: UP Scholarship
Session 2020-21 Time Table:
|Procedural action||Last tenth deadline||Post mortem deadline|
|Master data completion by entities||30/09/2020||30/09/2020|
|Students completing online applications||01/12/2020||15/12/2020|
|Forward to organization||14/12/2020||29/12/2020|
UP Scholarship Out Side State Eligibility as well as online application process is well described on this page of recruitmentresult.com Go through it and gain knowledge of this scholarship scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP Free Laptop Yojana||UP Rojgar Mission|
|Sarkari Naukri in UP||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship in India||Scholarship for Engg Students|