UPSC IAS Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission IAS Prelims Exam has been conducted on 2nd June 2019. Appeared candidates can check UPSC IAS Answer Key of Paper 1 & 2 (Set Wise) here for IAS Paper-I in Shift 1 (morning) and Paper-II in Shift 2. We have provided unofficial answer key now on this page for Civil Services Prelims Exam. We will update this page as soon as UPSC IAS official answer key releases.
Highlights of Indian Administrative Service Exam:
|Exam Name||Civil Services Exam (IAS)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|IAS Pre Exam Date||2nd June 2019|
|IAS Pre Answer Key Release Date||July/August 2019|
|IAS Main Exam Date||20th September 2019|
|UPSC Helpline Number||011-23381125 | 011-23385271|
IAS Answer Key
|UPSC IAS Question Papers||UPSC IAS Answer Keys|
|IAS Prelims General Studies Paper I||IAS Prelims Paper I Answer Key|
|IAS Prelims General Studies Paper II||IAS Prelims Paper II Answer Key|
When the IAS Official Answer Key is to be Available?
Union Public Service Commission will evaluate the performance short listing for main exam. IAS Answer Key will be released in the month of July or August by UPSC. We will update this page when official answer key will be released. You can check set wise paper solution with simple steps given below. Candidates will be selected after main exam followed by personality test (Interview).
Check Here: Latest Government Jobs
How to Download IAS Pre Exam Answer Key 2019
Follow these simple steps to check set wise paper solution:
- Appeared candidates can download UPSC Indian Administrative Service Answer Key with the help of below mentioned guidelines.
- Go to official website www.upsc.gov.in to download UPSC IAS Answer Key.
- After visiting the home page you have to hit on “Answer Key” link given under “Examination” section on the menu bar.
- Thereafter, new page will be appeared in front of you having various link and you have to look for “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019.
- Then hit on the suitable UPSC civil services exam answer key link.
- Now your UPSC IAS prelims answer key will display on your screen.
- Analyze your performance and take hard copy of UPSC IAS Answer Key 2019 for future use.
Important Links Related to UPSC IAS
About Civil Services Exam:
IAS is one of the most prominent services of government of India. UPSC conducts Civil Services Exam every year according to UPSC Calendar. There are total 24 exams which are conducted under Civil Services Exam such as IAS, IPS IFS, IRS, IDAS, ICAS, IRAS and many others, but IAS exam is the most preferred among youth.
IAS exam is conducted in two stages preliminary and mains. Those who will qualify both stages of written exam have to undergo for personality test (interview) round. UPSC will declare IES Pre Results after releasing IES Answer Key for Paper 1 & 2 (Set Wise).
Also Check: Upcoming Jobs By Qualification
CSE Prelims Paper (I) Analysis
UPSC Civil Services Exam Analysis 2019 – General Studies Paper 1
- General Studies Paper 1carried total 100 questions.
- The total marks allotted to this paper are 200.
- Mostly questions in this paper were asked from Economics.
- There were fewer questions from Science.
- The paper was easy to moderate in terms of difficulty.
- This year, the paper was tough compared to last year.
- An attempt of more than 80 questions is considered as good attempt.
- For each correct answer in this paper, candidate will score 2 marks while 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
Topic-wise marks distribution of questions and difficulty level
|History, Art, Culture||19||Moderate|
|Ecology & Environment||14||Moderate|
|Others (Science, Tech,|
organization and current affairs)
Get Now: Latest Jobs By State
UPSC Civil Services of General Studies Paper 2
- The General Studies Paper 2 of Civil Services comprised of total 80 questions. Questions in this paper are asked from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English.
- According to UPSC Civil Services Paper 2 exam analysis, the paper was lengthy.
- Candidates can check below the IAS exam analysis of General Studies Paper 2.
Topic wise distribution of questions
|Directions, Coding Decoding,|
|Quant||Numbers / Fractions||7|
|Averages / % ages||1|
|Time, Speed, Distance & Work||2|
|P&C, Prob, Sets||4|
|Verbal||Single/Two Question RC|
|Three/Four Question RC|
(2 Passages )
IAS Marking & Penalty for Wrong Answers:
Candidates must remember that there was penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers. Aspirants should evaluate their IAS Answer Key keeping in mind penalty criteria.
Union Public Service Commission is the government organization in India. UPSC select eligible and dynamic candidates for civil services in various government departments. Therefore, UPSC recruits eligible candidates for various posts by issuing the recruitment notification every year. Every year lakhs of candidates appeared in the exam of IAS officer, one of the most prestigious positions in the India with good annual income.
To get latest updates regarding IAS Pre Answer Key 2019, you need visit this web portal regularly or official website. Participants are suggested to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D for UPSC IAS Answer Key or subscribe our free email service also. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about UPSC Civil Service Answer Key 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare For IAS||IAS Interview Experience|
|IAS Cut Off||IAS latest Interview Questions|
|IAS Interview Questions In Hindi||List of Top 10 IAS Coaching Institutes|
|UPSC IAS Exam Pattern||Current Affairs for IAS|
|IAS Exam Syllabus||UPSC IAS Mains Syllabus|