Union Public Service Commission conducts various exams in a year. Candidates can check UPSC Result 2020 for Combined Geo‐Scientist Mains Exam. Participants may download UPSC Exam Results list state wise by following steps given below this page.
The qualified candidates must bring all the original certificates during the Interview/Personality Test for verification. Candidates will have to submit The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 14.12.2020 to 24.12.2020 till 6.00 P.M.
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/ Online|
|UPSC Helpline Number||011-23381125 | 011-23385271|
Download UPSC Exam Result 2020
Candidates, who are going to appear or have appeared in UPSC exam, may check their respective results from this page by following direct links or instructions. We have given direct link to check Union Public Service Commission Result. Here, aspirants can check their IAS Result, NDA Result, CDS Result, IES Result hassle free.
UPSC Geologist Result 2020:
Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination will be held on 17th to 18th October, 2020. Union Public Service Commission will declare UPSC Geologist Result after exam. Keep visiting official website to check results with cutoff or hit direct link given link below.
Press Here: UPSC Geologist Result
How to Download UPSC Result?
- Candidates can check UPSC Result by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “Examination” tab from the menu bar for UPSC Result.
- A drop down list will be opened, now select appropriate option for UPSC Results.
- Select the name of the examination from the particular section.
- UPSC Result will be opened in the form of PDF on your screen
- At last you may download it for future reference.
Any candidate, if have any discrepancy in UPSC Result you can contact to UPSC. You may also call on the helpline numbers given on this page.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online
By following the above mentioned procedure, Candidates can easily check their UPSC Result through the official website. All UPSC Result for the prelims and mains Exams are well provided on this page with latest information. After checking the result, candidates must check the further process of selection which they have to follow to grab the opportunity.
Union Public Service Commission conducts various written examination regarding Civil Services, NDA, CDS, IAS, IES/ISS, ESE, CAPF, CISF, Geo-Scientist and others under the Government of Indian. The written examinations are conducted for the recruitment of self-motivated and passionate candidates on various posts under different departments. Every year a huge number of candidates take part in these recruitment exams and after declaration of UPSC Result, they get progress for the particular job post.
More Important Link Related to UPSC
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
Factors that influence UPSC Cutoff Marks:
UPSC conducts various examinations with the purpose to fill vacant positions in government department under the Government of Indian. Those candidates who score marks equal to cut off or more than cut off only they are selected for further recruitment process.
Though the cut off is decided by the mutual agreements of concerned authority on the basis of performance of candidates but there are some factors which play essential role in determining the cut off. However these factors are hidden, but they are very necessary to pay focus on, following are factors:
- Total number of Candidates appeared in the exam
- Number of available vacancy
- Difficulty level of the examination
- Number of aspirants recruited in previous year
- Marking scheme
UPSC Geologist Cutoff Marks:
After successful conducting geologist mains exam, Union Public Service Commission announces the cutoff marks for the candidates of General, OBC, SC/ST category. Candidate can check previous year cut offs that are available on official website under examination tab.
After declaration of UPSC exam cut off marks:
- Various Union Public Service Commission Exams conducted in two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains.
- After declaration of UPSC Result, candidates must have to check the dates and time of Mains examination and prepare for it in better way.
- When candidates check UPSC mains exam result, then after checking the marks they must go for the further selection details which may include interview and personality test etc.
- After declaration of Final UPSC Result, candidates are required to check the date and time for document verification round or other details released by the commission.
All aspirants are advised to read all instruction given on this page regarding UPSC Result for active or upcoming exams. Steps to check, providing on this page will be helpful for aspirants created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who have taken UPSC prelims or main exam, they may get results here. Candidates may get UPSC Result of all exams being conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates, keep visit this page to get the latest information concerning to UPSC Result 2020 because whenever the result will be announced by the commission we will update this page with latest information. Candidates may check Official Website to know further details about UPSC Result 2020
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Latest Govt Jobs|
|How To Find Online Study Material||UPSC Recruitment|
|All State PSC Jobs||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|