Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board (UPSESSB), Allahabad has released an employment notification titled as UPSESSB Recruitment 2021. UPSESSB is inviting online applications for filling up 15198 rained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancies. Interested Candidates can apply for UPSESSB TGT/PGT Recruitment through online mode till last date that is 11th April 2021. Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria need to appear in written examination.
Highlights For UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||TGT PGT Teachers|
|No. of Vacancy||15198 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Submission Date||16 March 2021 to 11 April 2021|
UPSESSB TGT PGT Vacancy Details
- Total – 15,198 Posts
TGT – 12603 Posts
PGT – 2595 Posts
UPSESSB Educational Qualification:
- For TGT – Candidates Should Have Graduate Degree in Related Subject and B.Ed or Any other Training Certificate.
- For PGT – Candidates Should Have Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed in Related Subject through the advertisement.
UPSESSB Age Limit:
Age of candidates who are applying for UPSESSB Vacancies should not be less than 21 years as on 1st July 2021. Maximum Age of applicants will be informed by the recognized board of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
UPSESSB Application Fees:
|EWS (For TGT)||₹450/-|
|EWS (For PGT)||₹650/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to make payment of appropriate amount of application fees through online payment mode using Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking or e-Payment Challan.
UPSESSB Salary Structure
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs.44900-142400+4600|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Rs.47600-151100+4800|
UPSESSB Selection Process:
Candidates need to appear in written exam and interview which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
|Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT )||Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT )|
|Written Exam + Weightage||Written Exam + Weightage|
UPSESSB Exam Centers
Must Read: Latest Interview Tips
UPSESSB Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows-
|Particulars||For TGT Posts||For PGT Posts|
|Total Questions||125 Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Time Duration||02 Hrs.||02 Hrs|
|Total Marks||500 Marks||425 Marks|
|Questions Type||Objective Type||Objective Type|
|Marks For Correct Answer||4 Marks / Correct Question||3.4 Marks / Correct Question|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Related Subjects In Written Exam||General Ability Related To Subject||General Ability Related To Subject|
How to Apply For UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates need to follow below given simple instructions for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board that is https://pariksha.up.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Now, Hit “UTTAR PRADESH SECONDARY EDUCATION SERVICES SELECTION BOARD, PRAYAGRAJ” Link.
- Aspirants need to select “Advt No. 01/2021 TGT”, “Advt No. 02/2021 PGT” link under heading “News, Notices and Alerts”.
- Contenders need to read detailed notification for UPSESSB TGT/PGT Recruitment 2021.
- Now, Aspirants need to hit “Click here To Apply” Link.
- Fill UPSESSB Online Application Form with required details.
- Candidates need to pay UPSESSB Fees through online mode.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of filled UPSESSB Application Form.
Press Here For: UPSESSB Apply Online Link
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2021: Important dates
- Starting date of registration – March 16, 2021
- Last date of registration – April 11, 2021
- Last date of fee payment – April 13, 2021
- Last date for submitting application form – April 15, 2021
Check Here Details: Latest Recruitments
Candidates need to visit Official Link for UPSESSB 2021 Recruitment. Stay connected with our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com for latest updates.