WBMDFC Recruitment 2019
Apply Online for WBMDFC Recruitment for filling up 41 posts of Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group-D and Driver. As per WBMDFC Recruitment Advertisement, online procedure for the available vacancies is scheduled from 18-01-2019 to 17-02-2019. For more details regarding WBMDFC Vacancies, you need to move your cursor downwards.
|WBMDFC Recruitment Advertisement||Check Here|
|WBMDFC Recruitment Apply Guidelines||Check Here|
|WBMDFC Jobs FAQ’s||Check Here|
|WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link||Check Here|
|WBMDFC Recruitment Log in Link||Check Here|
|WBMDFC Recruitment Sign Up Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
WBMDFC Vacancy Advertisement Highlights
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)
- Name of WBMDFC Vacancies: Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group-D and Driver
- Number of WBMDFC Vacancy: 41
- Last date for Registration for on-line application is: 17-02-2019
What Is The Required WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Criteria?
- Assistant Manager: degree from a recognized University in any discipline
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk): Madhyamik or its equivalent qualification
- Group-D and Driver: Madhyamik/ 08th Standard/ Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||26 years||37 years|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||18 years||40 years|
|Group-D||18 years||40 years|
|Driver||24 years||45 years|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Do You Know About the Number of WBMDFC Jobs?
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||13|
|Total WBMDFC Job Vacancies||41|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Is There Any WBMDFC Requisite Fee?
- For general category and B.C. (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs. 100/-
- For For SC/ST candidates of West Bengal – Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Mode – By Gateway System
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What WBMDFC Selection Process Includes?
Stage I: Preliminary Examination
Stage II: Main Examination
Stage III: Personality Test/ Interview
How Much Will Be Given For WBMDFC 2019 Recruitment To The Appointed Candidates?
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.7100-37600 + GP Rs. 3900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.5400-25,200 + GP Rs. 2600/-|
|Group-D||Rs.4900-16,200 + GP Rs. 1700/-|
|Driver||Rs.5400-25,200 + GP Rs. 2600/-|
What Is The Procedure To WBMDFC Recruitment Apply Online?
- Visit to the official portal of West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation that is www.wbmdfc.org
- Hit “WBMDFC Recruitment” link on the home page.
- On this new page, you need to select the appropriate link of the position for which you want to apply.
- Ensure required criteria and eligible candidates have to press “Apply Online” link.
- Registered candidates need to go for log in while new users have to follow registration link.
- Enter asked details in the format of WBMDFC Online Application Form.
- Upload documents if required and recheck WBMDFC Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
WBMDFC Recruitment Advertisement
WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Notice for engagement of eligible contender for 41 Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group-D and Driver jobs has been released. Selection of the applicants for WBMDFC job opening will be done on the basis of Prelism, Mains and Interview.
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation intends to recruit captivated candidates for advertised WBMDFC vacancy, thus applicants who possessed required qualification and satisfy other eligibility norms are invited to submit their online application forms on or before the last date.
Find Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
In order to grab more details about WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 or others you are suggested to be in touch with us. For future updates, you are suggested to be in touch with us.
Latest Recruitment On 19-01-2019: