XAT Admit Card
Know here XAT Admit Card release date, in order to appear for XAT January 2020 Entrance Exam. As per previous stats, XAT Hall Ticket is expected to be release in third week of December 2019. Download XAT Exam Admit Card online by entering your enrollment number and password on hall ticket login page.
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Availability of admit card||Third week of December 2019|
|Last date to download the hall ticket||First week of January 2020|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||First Sunday of January 2020|
There is no point to wait for the last date for admit card and run here and there to complete your documents. It is recommended that you should download and take print of it before the last XAT admit card date.
XAT Admit Card
Candidates seeking for further details, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to download XAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates who want to download Xavier Aptitude Test Admit Card and find difficulty in downloading, they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.xatonline.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to XAT Exam Hall Ticket link available on the homepage
- Now on reaching new page, hit on “XAT admit card 2020 download” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just enter your correct details in the empty title link like registration ID and password
- Then hit on submit tab
- Within few seconds your XAT Exam Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on XAT Call Letter 2020
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here, Online- XAT Admit Card
In case XAT 2020 Admit Card Download Fails
- Try after 10-15 minutes
- Try during off peak hours for example late night/early morning
Enter DOB in Correct Format
Your date of birth, if entered incorrectly may be rejected by exam site. So make sure that:
- You are entering the correct date of birth as filled in the XAT registration form
- Format to enter Date of Birth is DD-MM-YY
Check Your login
If you are not able to login, check that
- You are entering the registered id and password that you received at the time of XAT registration
- Your payment forRegistration fee was successful
- Contact XAT 2020 help desk in case problem still persists
Check Related Links
|XAT 2020 Notification||XAT Exam Pattern|
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Registration|
|XAT Question Paper||How To Prepare For XAT|
|XAT Mock Test||XAT Analysis|
|XAT Cut Off||XAT Answer Key|
5 Key Details To Check In XAT Admit Card
You must check all the details meticulously in XAT Admit Card 2020 as under:
- Your XAT Registration number
- Your name, date of birth, as you entered at the time of XAT application submission
- Name & Address of allotted exam centre, time & date of XAT 2020 exam.
- Important exam day instructions for exam.
- Required documents at exam centre like your photo id proof in original, affixing photo on XAT Admit card among others.
Vital Information :
In India, Xavier Labour Relations Institute is organizing the Xavier Admission Test and it is a national level aptitude test, XAT Score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission and thousand of candidates appear in entrance exam every year.
Organizations’ main motive of conducting entrance test is to offer admission to capable and deserving candidates in management courses from reputed Business schools in the country.
XAT Exam Pattern:
Xavier Aptitude Test is organized in two parts, first one is Aptitude Test and other one is Essay and GK.
|Parts||Subjects Name||Max Ques.|
|Time Duration: 170 Min|
|Part A||Verbal and Logical Ability||78|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation|
|Time Duration: 35 Min|
|Part B||General Knowledge||25|
- For Part A: 0.25 for any wrong answer, 0.05 for more than 13 un-attempted questions.
- For Part B: No Negative Marking
XAT Test Centers:
XAT 2020 will be held at 47 cities in India and at 2 cities out of India, both National and International cities are following below:
Must Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Important Information for XAT Exam:
- Examination will comprise Multiple Choice Questions and all questions carry Equal marks.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer and 0.05 marks for leaving a question.
- Each question will contain five alternatives and Use only Blue OR Black Ball-Point Pen for marking answers.
- Students have to answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against the question number on the answer sheet.
- Applicants should bring their XAT call letter and identity proof at time of exam.
- Contenders should bring any study material, electronic gazette, calculator etc at time of exam.
XAT Important Dates 2020:
|XAT Application starts from||03rd week of Aug 2019|
|XAT Application Form last date|
(without late fee)
|Fourth week of Nov 2019|
|Downloading XAT Admit Card||Third week of December 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||First week of January 2020|
|As per XAT Notification, XAT Result|
|XAT Counseling starts from||After declaration of XAT Result|
To download XAT Admit Card 2020, contenders may visit Official Link. Contenders may also follow us on Face book or Google+ for upcoming details against exam Call Letter directly on your wall.
You can also subscribe our free e-mail service to get details about call letter and many more career related information directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On