A latest employment advertisement has unfolded as ECHS Recruitment. Organization intends to appoint eligible and interested candidates for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme under various Medical Positions. Contenders who wish to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2017 must send their dully filled application form and thereafter go for interview process.
Highlights Of Page
Candidates are requested to comprehend complete details before applying against this advertised notification. Interested candidates can attain other detail about Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment that is well structured on this page below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Recruitment for||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Total no. of seats||34|
|Last date of receipt of Application||10th January 2017|
|Date of Interview||03rd February 2017|
Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts||Essential Qualification|
|Radiologist||01||A recognized medical qualification included in the first of second schedule of part II of the third schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) of the Indian medical Council Act 1956, Post Graduation degree in the concerned specialty.|
|Medical Officers||12||MD / MS in Specialty concerned|
|Nursing Assistant||03||DMN, Dip / Class I NAC(Armed Forces)|
|Laboratory Technician||02||B.Sc Or Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||DMLT / Class-I Lab Tech Course|
|Dental Hygienist||03||Should have passed 10+2 with Science or equivalent|
|Peon||01||Education Class-B GD Grade|
|Chowkidar||03||Education-Class 8th or GD trade|
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
Appliers should retain the upper age as per the norms of organization as on last date of receipt of application.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of impressive salary per month by the concerned authority.
ECHS Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Appointment for ECHS Jobs:
Initial selection of candidates will be made on the basis of screening of their application and on basis of qualifications and experience and then final appointment will be done of their performance in walk-in interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for ECHS Vacancy:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme that is www.echs.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to search for suitable link under ‘what’s new’ section available on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having details regarding the post, read the details regarding the post completely and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format available at official website.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- After that candidates need to attend the interview with original particulars and two PP size photographs.
- No separate interview letters will be issued and no TA / DA would be paid for appearing in the interview. Candidates should bring their original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
Daily Job Updates: Check from Here
Station Cell (ECHS), C/O DSC Centre,
Kannur – 670017
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Venue for Interview:
DSC Centre, Kannur.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-01-2017.
- Date of Interview: 03-02-2017 at 10.00 AM.
For further information about ECHS Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: