An Advertisement about ECHS Recruitment has been issued by Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme. Association announced the Jobs Advertisement against ECHS Recruitment 2015 for filling up Posts of Medical Specialist, Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician and Dental Technician. Candidates, who want to do work in medical sector, must apply against ECHS Jobs 2015 as soon as possible. Applicants need to forward application form in prescribed format on or before closing date that is uttered below. Job appliers must appear in interview along with hard copy of application form and original documents on the pre- decided date.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|End Date for Submission of Application Form||24th September 2015|
|Date of Interview||30th September 2015|
More information in concern of ECHS Vacancy 2015 is mentioned below on this page. Qualified and interested applicants can obtain complete information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, important dates, etc. from this page which is well organized by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Designation Name||Qualification for ECHS Recruitment|
|Medical Specialist||M.B.B.S,MS/MD Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institution with good academic record. Applicants must have required working experience in related field.|
|Laboratory Technician||B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology Or Matriculation /Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from Recognized Institution/Board and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from a Recognized Institution|
Lower Age limit of applicants should be 18 years. Upper age limit of aspirants will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be given to contenders belonging to reserved category as per rules and regulations of Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
Job seekers who will meet the eligibility criteria and get recruited for ECHS Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated and attractive amount of salary package offered by the selection committee of Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme. Job finders will also admissible for many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits as per norms.
Manner of Appointment:
Keen and skilful job appliers will be communicated by the selection member of association. Final Enrollment of job hunters for ECHS Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance given at the time of personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme. No Candidates will be paid any TA/ DA for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for ECHS Recruitment:
- First of all, job appliers need to visit Official Website that is www.echs.gov.in.
- Then go to “Application Form for Employment in ECHS” tab and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the prescribed format of form and fill it accurately with required necessary information.
- Now, Affix recent passport size photograph in provided space at top corner of application form.
- At last, Job appliers need to enclose filled application along with photocopies of all significant documents/ certificates (if required) in a sealed envelope super subscribing the post applied for.
- Now, Send Application to the below tailored address before the end date should be reached.
Station Headquarter Unchi Bassi,
PIN 900 487 C/o 56 APO
Date to Remember:
- End Date for Submission of Application Form: 24th September 2015
- Date of Interview: 30th September 2015
Visit Official Website to obtain more information in concern to ECHS Recruitment 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On