Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has broadcasted a job advertisement as ECHS Recruitment 2016. The organization wants to hire candidates to fill up the vacancies of Specialist/Radiologist & Others. Willing aspirants may apply against job notification by forwarding their application form within 15 days. For getting more information regarding ECHS Recruitment 2017, you need to stay in touch with us through this page.
Contenders may get full information about ECHS Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Skilled aspirants who want to get appointed under this organization must apply for the above mentioned posts as soon as possible.
|Organization’s Name||Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|No. of Post||39|
|Last date to Apply||Within 15 days|
Post’s Name and No. of Vacancy
- Medical Specialist: 05
- Radiologist: 02
- Gynecologist: 03
- Medical Officer:10
- OIC Polyclinic: 02
- Dental Officer: 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Dental Hygn: 02
- Lab Assistant:02
- Nursing Assistant: 02
- Peon: 01
- Female Attendant:02
- Safaiwala: 03
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|1||Medical Specialist||MD/MS in specialty concerned/DNS|
|2||Radiologist||Post Graduate Degree and MDC Registration is must.|
|3||Gynecologist||MD /MS in specialty concerned/DNB|
|4||Medical Officer||MBBS. Minimum 3 years after internship, preferable additional qualifications in Medicine/ Surgery|
|5||OIC Polyclinic||Retired Defence Offrs (Non Medical) education graduate / Computer qualified|
|6||Dental Officer||BDS/ Preferable merit in BDS/PG qualification|
|7||Physiotherapist||Diploma/Class-I Physiotherapy Course|
|8||Dental Hygn||10+2 with Science or equivalent / Diploma in Dental|
|9||Lab Assistant||DML/Class –I Laboratory Tech Course|
|10||Nursing Assistant||GNM Diploma/Class-I Nursing Assistant|
|11||Driver||Education -B class, class -I MT driver with driving license|
|15||Chowkidar||Class 8th or GD trade for Armed Forces|
Selected candidates will receive an attractive salary as per the organization norms.
- Selection of proficient candidates will be based on their performance in interview conducted by the selection committee.
- Date and time of interview will be intimated telephonically.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply
- First of all, you need to visit the official website that is www.echs.gov.in
- Now, hit at “Vacancies for Contractual Employment in ECHS Polyclinics under Station Headquarters Jalandhar” link given under the “What’s New” section in the mid of the home page.
- Read the opened page carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, prepare the application form with valid details and send it to the address mentioned below.
- Candidate will bring original certificate/degree, photocopy of testimonials/experience, as applicable and two passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- The application must be submitted to the below mentioned address.
Stn HQ Cell (ECHS),
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Punjab
Last date to Apply: Within 15 days
Get more information related to ECHS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may go through with the official notification.
ECHS Vacancy Notice: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has released an employment notice regarding ECHS Recruitment. Willing job seekers may go for career openings of Medical Specialist, Driver, Dental Technician, Hygienist, Attendant and Radiologist posts. To apply against ECHS Recruitment 2016, aspirants have to appear for interview.
Aspirants should reach for interview at given venue on 27th July 2016. Candidates should also carry all required documents with them at time of interview. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other essential details about ECHS Jobs on this page, so please have a look…..
|Name of Organization||Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Date of Interview||27th July 2016|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Medical Specialist||02||MBBS / MS in Specialty Concerned|
|Radiologist||01||Merit in MBBS, merit in PG in the concerned specialty|
|Dental Technician||01||10+2 with science / 02 yrs Diploma in Dental Hygienist or Dental Mechanic course registered with Central/ State Govt. or Dental Council of India|
|Dental Hygienist||01||Diploma Holder in Dental Hygienist/ Class-1 DH/ DORA|
|Driver||01||8th Class with Driving Licence|
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Medical Specialist||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Dental Technician||Rs. 22,500/-|
|Female Attendant||Rs. 13455/-|
For post of Medical Specialist and Radiologist, aspirants should not have completed 63 years and for all other post aspirants should not have attained 53 years of age.
Walk in interview is going to be conduct to appoint skilled aspirants against all available vacancies. Aspirants who will be able to impress employer may grab this chance.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for ECHS Vacancy:
- Aspirants, who are interested and eligible, may apply by appearing walk in interview.
- Candidates should bring a detailed advertisement and all original documents and certificates regarding age, qualification, experience, date of birth etc.
- Candidates should also carry one set of copies of all required documents at time of interview.
- Aspirants should reach at below given venue on 27th July 2016.
- Participants reached late will not be admissible to appear for interview.
Agram Post, Bangalore- 07
Check Also:- Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Date of Walk in Interview: 27th July 2016
Note: Get more information concerning ECHS Recruitment 2016 through below stated Official Notification.