Admit Card is one of the most essential document that is required for participating in various government and competitive exams. Without Hall Ticket, contenders will not be able to sit in the examination hall. Applicants applied for the upcoming 2022 examinations can download organization wise admit cards from the below given links.
Admit Cards are necessary for verifying the identity of the candidates at the time of examination as well as during further selection process. So, participants must keep their hall ticket safe with them till the complete process is over.
Latest Released Admit Card 2022:
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Application Status, Exam Date
- MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card 2022 Download लिंक जारी | Check Exam Dates
- JEE Advanced Admit Card 2022 Issued! Download Exam Hall Ticket @jeeadv.ac.in
- VMOU Admit Card 2022! How to Download MCA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
- BPSC Admit Card 2022 Released! Download Bihar AAO Prelims Exam Hall Ticket
- IBPS Admit Card 2022 Available| Download Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket @ibps.in
- NIFT Admit Card 2023 Download Entrance Exam Date, Hall Ticket @nift.ac.in
- NABARD Admit Card 2022| Download Grade A Prelims Exam Hall Ticket @nabard.org
Download ESIC SSO Mains Admit Card
Latest Update on 12-07-2022
ESIC Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II Mains Exam Admit Card 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the ESIC SSO Mains Admit Card 2022 at the official website of ESIC that is www.esic.nic.in on 08-07-2022. ESIC SSO Mains Exam Date 2022 for Computer-based Online Test is 23-07-2022.
Qualified candidates in the prelims exam held on 11-06-2022 for 93 ESIC SSO Vacancies can now get their ESIC SSO Mains Admit Card from the direct link given below. Candidates can download the ESIC SSO Mains Admit Card 2022 by using their login credentials such as registration number, and date of birth. No any other mode
To download ESIC SSO Mains Admit Card 2022, only online mode will be applicable. No hardcopy or SMS is to be sent to the candidates in regards to the ESIC SSO Phase 2 Admit Card.
Download UPRVUNL AE (Trainee) CBT Admit Card
Latest Update on 07-07-2022
UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer AE Admit Card Released
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has issued the UPRVUNL Admit Card 2022 to the candidates for the written exam for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M Cadre (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science) and others on its official website.
So, appearing candidates can now download the UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket simply from here. We have also given direct official link to download UPRVUNL AE Call Letter on this page. So, check the direct link given below and get your call letter here from this page of rercruitmentresult.com.
As per the official notice released, UPRVUNL has decided to organize the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M Cadre for (Mechanical)/(Electronics and Instrumentation)/Computer Science will be held on 16-07-2022. However, Computer Based Test (CBT) exam for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M Cadre Electrical and Civil will be conducted on 17-07-2022.
Admit Card 2022
How to Download Hall Ticket 2022?
- Firstly, applied candidate’s needs to visit the official website of that organization for which they have applied for the exam.
- On the home page of the opened website, visit the admit card section.
- Press the link as per the exam and enter all the necessary details such as Registration ID or Roll No. or date of Birth or Security password for downloading the hall ticket.
- After entering the details, submit the admit card page.
- Within few seconds, applicants will be able to download the hall ticket.
- Take a print out of the downloaded Call Letter and bring it at the time of examination.
Documents Required in the Examination Center:
- Printout of the admit card.
- Passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid Identity Proof – Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
Instructions mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Students have to carry a simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates must check the location of the centre and reach the examination venue on time.
- Do not carry any watches with them as the exam hall will be equipped with wall clock.
- Without valid admit card, contenders will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions on Admit Card 2022:
Question: What happens if any candidate lost the hall ticket?
Answer: Admit Card can be downloaded again from the official website. Candidates are advised to keep the soft copies of the call letter for future purpose.
Question: Is it compulsory to carry the identity proof along with the admit card at the examination venue?
Answer: Yes, students have to carry the identity proof as well as passport size photograph at the exam hall.
You May Also Check:-
Candidates are advised to check all the personal and examination details mentioned on the Admit Card 2022 and if found any discrepancy, then they can rectify it as soon as possible. Individuals must bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com for latest updates regarding upcoming 2022 exams.