Admit Card is one of the most essential document that is required for participating in various government and competitive exams. Without Hall Ticket, contenders will not be able to sit in the examination hall. Applicants applied for the upcoming 2022 examinations can download organization wise admit cards from the below given links.
Admit Cards are necessary for verifying the identity of the candidates at the time of examination as well as during further selection process. So, participants must keep their hall ticket safe with them till the complete process is over.
Download ESIC UDC/MTS Admit Card
Latest Update on 22-04-2022
ESIC UDC/MTS Call Letter Available Now
Those candidates who have applied for UDC/MTS Positions can now download ESIC UDC Phase II Mains Exam Admit Card and ESIC MTS Exam Admit Card 2022 from here.
Candidates are hereby informed that ESIC MTS Exam will be held on 07-05-2022 while on the other hand; UDC Phase II Exam Date is 30-04-2022.
Direct Link to download ESIC Admit Card is active now on its official website. Downloading link is also given on this page. So, candidates can easily download ESIC Hall Ticket 2022 from here.
Latest Released Admit Card 2022:
- Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022| Download ITICAT Exam Hall Ticket Online
- HP TET Admit Card 2022 | HPBOSE TET Exam Hall Ticket Download Online
- HTET Admit Card 2022 | Haryana TET December Exam Hall Ticket – Download Online
- NEET Admit Card 2022 | Download PG Hall Ticket, Check Exam Date
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022| Download Call Letter, Exam Date
- CGPSC Admit Card 2022 Issued– Chhattisgarh SSE 2021 Mains Exam Call Letter
- UP Police Admit Card 2022| UPPRPB SI/Constable Hall Ticket- Download Here
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Available| JEN 01/2022 Exam Date- Download Hall Ticket
Admit Card 2022
How to Download Hall Ticket 2022?
- Firstly, applied candidate’s needs to visit the official website of that organization for which they have applied for the exam.
- On the home page of the opened website, visit the admit card section.
- Press the link as per the exam and enter all the necessary details such as Registration ID or Roll No. or date of Birth or Security password for downloading the hall ticket.
- After entering the details, submit the admit card page.
- Within few seconds, applicants will be able to download the hall ticket.
- Take a print out of the downloaded Call Letter and bring it at the time of examination.
Documents Required in the Examination Center:
- Printout of the admit card.
- Passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid Identity Proof – Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
Instructions mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Students have to carry a simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates must check the location of the centre and reach the examination venue on time.
- Do not carry any watches with them as the exam hall will be equipped with wall clock.
- Without valid admit card, contenders will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions on Admit Card 2022:
Question: What happens if any candidate lost the hall ticket?
Answer: Admit Card can be downloaded again from the official website. Candidates are advised to keep the soft copies of the call letter for future purpose.
Question: Is it compulsory to carry the identity proof along with the admit card at the examination venue?
Answer: Yes, students have to carry the identity proof as well as passport size photograph at the exam hall.
You May Also Check:-
Candidates are advised to check all the personal and examination details mentioned on the Admit Card 2022 and if found any discrepancy, then they can rectify it as soon as possible. Individuals must bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com for latest updates regarding upcoming 2022 exams.