Electronics Corporation of India Limited has depicted a latest career notification for ECIL Recruitment. ECIL, a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for filling up the Technical Officer Post. So, aspirants who find themselves eligible may appear walk-in interview for ECIL Recruitment 2016 on 01st February 2016.
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
|Walk-in Date||01st February 2016|
More information about ECIL Recruitment is well furnished on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants can find details such as qualification requirement and experience, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and many more about this recruitment from the below segment of this page.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates must have first class BE/B.Tech in ECE/EEE/CSE with MBA/PGDM (Specialization in Marketing) from the recognized university or institution plus having strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Working knowledge of MS Power Point / Excel is a must.
Limitation of Age:
Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for ECIL Recruitment should not be more than 30 years as on 31.01.2016.
Relaxations in Age:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 more years relaxation in PH Category
Consolidated contract Pay (inclusive all) (Rs.):
Job hunters who will be selected for above mentioned post will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 21,000/- which will be given by the organization.
- Walk-in interview will be conducted by the selection committee of Electronics Corporation of India Limited. So, the selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment?
- First of all applicants require to log on official website of organization that is www.ecil.co.in
- Then, go to the latest news section which is available on the right side of the home page.
- Now, hit related job link which you want to apply and download the application form.
- After that, fill it within correct manner.
- Applicants may attend the interview with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the respective venue.
ECIL Zonal Office,
4th Floor, Appejay House,
15, Park Street,
Kolkata-700016 (West Bengal)
Walk-in Date- 01st February 2016 (Monday)
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding ECIL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|