Electronics Corporation of India Limited has invited application for the ECIL Recruitment 2018 to fill up 506 JTO post. Candidates who are interested for the ECIL Jobs can apply for the same at ecil.co.in
Candidates can register themselves online for the ECIL Recruitment from 21-09-2018 by filling the online application form. Last date to register for the ECIL Vacancies is 29-09-2018. After filling the application form, candidates have to send the print out of the form to the authorities before 08-10-2018.
ecil.co.in Recruitment for Jr. Technical Officer
The authorities will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of online application received. The candidates will be selected for the ECIL Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written test / interview.
Candidates can collect further information about the ECIL JTO Recruitment by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the recruitmentresult.com
|Name of post||No of vacancy||Maximum Age limit|
|Jr. Technical Officer on contract||100||28|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) on contract||300||25|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) on contract||106||25|
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
Jr. Technical Officer on contract
To apply for this post, candidate must have B.E. / B.Tech degree in the disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science. Candidate with the relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience will be given preference.
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) on contract
Candidate must have 3-year full time Diploma in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks. Along with it, candidate should have the relevant working experience.
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) on contract
Applicant must have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV /Electrical and Fitter field with relevant working experience.
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
|Name of post||Salary|
|Jr. Technical Officer on contract||19,032|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) on contract||17,498|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II) on contract||15,912|
Read Here: ECIL Official Notification
The selection panel will hire the candidates for ECIL Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written test / interview. The written test / interview will be held in Hyderabad. Candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue through Email.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment must follow the below given steps:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited that is www.ecil.co.in.
- From the homepage of the website select “Careers” tab available on the menu bar.
- Now you have to select the “e-Recruitment” link from the drop down list.
- You will be navigated to new page.
- Now hit on the link “Press here to apply for Various Contract (Jr.TO-C, Jr. Consultants) positions Advt.No. 36/2018”
- Press the “Detailed Advertisement” link and read the ECIL Notification carefully and see if you are eligible for the post.
- If you found yourself eligible, then hit on “Apply for Various Posts” link.
- Now fill the online ECIL Application form carefully and attached all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form for ECIL Careers, recheck all the details and hit on “Submit” Button.
- After submitting the form, take the print out of registered on-line application form and paste a recent colour passport size photograph at right top corner of online application form.
- Attach all the asked documents with the form and at last enclose the application in an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned by super scribing it as “Advertisement No. 36/2018”
Apply Here: ECIL Recruitment
Personnel Group, Recruitment Section
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana State
Important dates for ECIL Recruitment
Commencement of on-line Registration of
|21-09-2018 (14.00 hrs.)|
|Last date for on-line registration of application|
|29-09-2018 (16.00 hrs.)|
|Last date of accepting registration forms|
(Hard copy by post/courier only) with required
documents from candidates
|08-10-2018 (16.00 hrs.)|
|Written Test / Interview|
Date will be hosted on company
You may get more information regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018 from above given Official Link. If, you have any query related to ECIL Recruitment 2018, then you may ask it simply in given below comment box. If, you wish to get latest updates then you may like our web page on Facebook or follow us on twitter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest PSU Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has pronounced official notification for 250 Trade Apprentice stated as ECIL Recruitment 2018-19. Those candidates who are interested and want to join as an apprentice can apply online through its official website that is ecil.co.in.
Advertisement No: ECIL/CLDC/2018/01 has been issued for ECIL Recruitment for helping the willing applicants to check and ensure their eligibility. Moreover, to apply for Trade Apprentice vacancies candidates need to register into the official portal of Apprenticeship.
|Highlights of This Page:|
Apply Now for 250 ECIL Trade Apprentice Openings!!!
After getting registered to the official website of Apprenticeship aspirants need to send the proof of the registration along with the duly filled attached application and self attested important documents on or before the last date that is 28-09-2018.
To collect more details regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018-19, applicants should go through the below provided content which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ECIL Vacant Post Details:
|Name of the Trade||No. Of Seats|
|Sheet Metal Worker||03|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||01|
|Electronics Mechanic / R & TV||86|
Educational Qualification Required:
Those who want to get considered eligible for the ECIL current openings must necessarily have ITI Pass certificate in respective trade as per the requirement of the vacant trade they want to apply for.
Get More- ITI Jobs Here
Candidate applying for ECIL vacancies of Trade Apprentice should not be less than 14 years of age as on 01-10-2018. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided to the contenders belonging to reserved category.
Aspirants selected for any of the Trade Apprentice discipline will be paid following remuneration as per the respective trade mentioned below:
|Name of the Trade||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle|
|Electronics Mechanic / R & TV|
Want to Make career in Government sector-Apply for Highest Paying Jobs in India
Procedure to Select:
The selection of eligible and deserving apprentices will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in relevant ITI trade qualification as per the existing rules of the government.
Check All: Latest Private Jobs
Procedure to Apply for ECIL Recruitment:
- To fill ECIL application applicants need to go to its official website that is www.ecil.co.in or the direct link provided below.
- Through home page of the official site move the cursor towards “Careers” tab available on the menu bar at the current page.
- Hit on “Job Openings” link through drop down list through which you will be navigated to a new page.
- Search the suitable link for “Engagement of Trade Apprentices against Advertisement No. ECIL/CLDC/2018/01” and tap on the same.
- Go through the appeared notification and if you found yourself eligible as per the notification then visit the official link of apprenticeship that is www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Register into the portal and hit on apply online to ECIL establishment for apprenticeship.
- After filling the online application forms you all need to fill the online application form attached with the ECIL official notification and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the self-attested photocopies of the documents listed below.
Direct Link to Apply for ECIL Recruitment:
|ECIL Recruitment Notification & Application|
|ECIL Apprenticeship Official Link|
Important Documents to be attached:
- Aadhar card / e-Aadhar copy
- SSC Certificate cum marks memo
- ITI certificate cum marks sheets
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PWD / Disability certificate if applicable
- Recent pass port size photos-2 nos
- Proof of online registration in MSDE portal(www.apprenticeship.gov.in)
Deputy General Manager (CLDC)
Nalanda complex, Near TIFR building
ECIL -Post Hyderabad 500062
Dates to Remember:
Last date for receipt of application for ECIL Recruitment: 28-09-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the Official Website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited on regular basis so that they may not miss out any important information or latest updates regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018-19.