ECIL Recruitment 2014
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has transmitted a notice as ECIL Recruitment 2014 for filling up the post of Graduate Engineer. Candidates can apply by filling the application form through the online mode on or before the last date which is stated below.
|No of Post||07|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th October 2014|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||25th October 2014|
Aspirants can gather more information which will be help full for them to know about the recruitment, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Candidates must have the Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
Candidates who will be selected will get Rs. 33,020/- (approximately) per month.
Age of the applier must not be more than 35 years as on 30th September 2014. Relaxation is available as per rules of the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited, which is www.ecil.co.in.
- Now select the ‘career’ tab which is at the top of the home page.
- Choose ‘e- recruitment’ tab which is available in the list at the left side.
- Press on the link ‘apply for the post of graduate engineer trainee- PWD (GET-PWD)’.
- Select the advertisement no. and post for applied.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload your photo and signature and then press on the submit button.
- Take print out of the application form.
- Affix a photo graph along with the application form and submit it with the attested copies of the certificates and testimonials in regard of the qualification and experience at the address given below.
Personnel Executive and HOD
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
A Government of India [DAE] Enterprise
ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th October 2014
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy: 25th October 2014
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.