Electronics Corporation of India Limited is conducting walk-in interview for selecting eligible candidates for Technical Officer/Scientific Asst vacancies. Notification regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 has been published on its official website that is www.ecil.co.in.
Interested aspirants can download their application form by following some simple steps provided here and take duly filled in application form to the address described in Advt.No.30/2018 for appearing in walk-in interview along with the required documents on the day as scheduled.
Highlights of This Page:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Walk-In Interview Details!!!
After conducting the walk-in interview which is scheduled on 18-08-2018, Electronics Corporation of India Limited may conduct written test to hire suitable candidates for ECIL Technical Officer/Scientific Asst current openings.
Applicants must scroll down the page and gran all he important details regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 which is provided here by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ECIL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Qualifications Required for ECIL Recruitment:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for ECIL Technical Officer/Scientific Asst Recruitment are required to have an Engineering Degree/Diploma in Engineering/ITI in relevant trades as per the post they have to apply for.
ECIL Age Criteria:
Upper age limit for the post of Technical Officer is 30 years and the same for the vacancies of Scientific Asst-A and Junior Artisan is 25 years. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided to the candidates on the basis of following circumstances:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (Technical Officer): 5 years
- PWD (Scientific Asst-A and Junior Artisan): 10 years
Direct Official Links for ECIL Recruitment:
Selected candidates will be paid an attractive amount towards their service according the post they are hired for as per the existing rules of the government:
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/-
- Scientific Asst-A: Rs.17,498/-
- Junior Artisan: Rs.15, 912/-
Procedure to Select:
The selection of the appliers will be based on their performance in personal interview for Technical Officer and on the basis of written test/Trade test for the vacant posts of Scientific Asst-A and Junior Artisan.
Steps to Apply for ECIL Recruitment:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited that is www.ecil.co.in or the direct link provided here to download ECIL application form.
- Through home page move the cursor towards “Careers” section and hit the “Walk-Ins” link from the drop down list appeared.
- Now search and press the suitable link for “Advt.No.30/2018” and read the entire instructions from the notification appeared.
- If you found yourself eligible as per the prescribed requirements then download the same notification and take print out of it.
- After that you need to fill the details required in the application form correctly and take it to the walk-in address mentioned below as on the day of interview.
Check All: Latest Private Jobs
ECIL Zonal Office, 1207,
Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabha Devi),
Mumbai – 400028
Interview Dates & Timings:
- Walk-In Interview Date: 18-08-2018
- ECIL Interview Timings: 09:30 am to 12 Noon
In order to gain more information and latest updates regarding ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 candidates must visit its Official Website on regular basis. They may also stay tuned with us by following us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest PSU Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|