Kerala PSC Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission has asserted a job notification in regard of Kerala PSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from commendable & trained aspirants for filling up 87 various vacancies in different disciplines or departments. Willing candidates, whose desire to grab this chance may apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016, by submitting online application form before last date.
Appliers, who are going to apply for Kerala PSC Vacancy, may follow below provided information to fill Kerala PSC Online Application Form. For more details in concern of Kerala PSC Recruitment you may read all details that are well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||87|
|Last Date to Apply||18th May 2016|
Kerala PSC Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Vocational Teacher – Domestic Nursing||01|
|Junior Instructor (Electrician)||24|
|Assistant (Kannada Knowing)||01|
|Draftsman Gr. II (Mechanical)||01|
|High School Assistant (Physical Science) Tamil Medium||02|
|Staff Nurse Gr.II (Ayurveda)||04|
|Data Entry Operator||10|
|Assistant Professor – Nursing||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic||02|
|Boat Lascar Grade II||02|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher ( Senior) English||03|
|Medical Officer (Netra / Visha)||06|
|Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I||01|
|Senior Lecturer in General Surgery||03|
|A.C Plant Operator||01|
|Laboratory Technician Gr II||01|
|Nurse Grade – II (Ayurveda)||05|
|Driver Gr. II (HDV)||01|
|Last Grade Servant||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC:
Applying candidates must passed 10+2 from reputed board or having graduation or post graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience (If Required).
We Have More Job Options for You, Check Now:-
Salary Details and Age Limit for Kerala PSC Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age in Years|
|Vocational Teacher – Domestic Nursing||Rs. 19,240 – 34,500/-||23|
|Junior Instructor (Electrician)||Rs. 13900-24040/-||19-44|
|Assistant (Kannada Knowing)||18-36|
|Draftsman Gr. II (Mechanical)||Rs. 11620 – 20240/-||19-36|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 11070-18450/-||18-39|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 9190-15780/-||18-36|
|High School Assistant (Physical Science) Tamil Medium||Rs. 15,380 -25,900/-||18-40|
|Staff Nurse Gr.II (Ayurveda)||10,480-18,300/-||18-36|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 9,075 – 21,800/-||18-40|
|Assistant Professor – Nursing||As per UGC Norms||22-46|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 20740 – 36140/||18-41|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic||Rs. 16980 – 31360/||20-45|
|Boat Lascar Grade II||Rs. 8960 – 14260/||19-41|
|Assistant Surgeon||Rs. 24040 – 38840/-||18-45|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher ( Senior) English||Rs. 20740 – 36140/-||20-45|
|Medical Officer (Netra / Visha)||19-44|
|Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I||Rs. 13,900 – 24,040/-||19-40|
|Senior Lecturer in General Surgery||Rs. 10,000 – 15,200/-||21-49|
|Junior Recordist||Rs. 9190 – 15510/-||18-39|
|A.C Plant Operator||Rs. 3350 5275/|
|Laboratory Technician Gr II||Rs. 11,620 – 20,240/-||18-41|
|Nurse Grade – II (Ayurveda)||Rs. 10,480 – 18,300/-||18-39|
|Tradesman (Turning)||Rs. 9,190- 15,780/-||19-40|
|Driver Gr. II (HDV)||Rs. 9190-15780/-||21-42|
|Last Grade Servant||Rs. 8,500 – 13,210/-||18-50|
You May Also Check this Useful Section
|Kerala PSC Notification||Kerala PSC Model Question Papers|
|Kerala PSC One Time Registration||Kerala PSC Syllabus|
|Kerala PSC Exam Time Table||PSC Exam Books|
Selection Process For Kerala PSC Jobs:
Candidates will be getting selected on the basis of their presentation in interview or test which will be conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission.
Process To Submit Kerala PSC Online Application Form:
Eligible job seekers, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment, may apply by submitting online application form before the last date
- Appliers should go through official site that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Select ‘One Time Registration’ link that is available at home page.
- Now, new user may choose “Sign Up” button to register you.
- Then after successful registration, appliers may need to login with generated id and password.
- After that Fill Online Application Form correctly and upload documents like pass port size photo and photograph if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
Last Date to Apply: 18th May 2016
Contenders may check below given Official Link to get more details about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016.
Check Here:- More Details of Kerala PSC Recruitment
Kerala PSC Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has been released by Kerala Public Service Commission titled as Kerala PSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up vacant vacancies in various Universities in Kerala. So, those candidates who are seeking for best jobs may apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form through online mode before the last date ends. Candidates are requested to read below given information carefully before applying for the position.
|Designation Name||Assistant & Computer Assistant Grade II|
|Closing Date to fill online Application Form||27th April 2016|
Candidates may get complete information about Kerala PSC Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply, last date etc from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now:- Latest 5000 PSC Jobs
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Structure:
|Name Of Post||Qualification Required||Scale Of Pay|
|Assistant||A Degree in any faculty or its equivalent.||Rs.13900-24040/-|
|Computer Assistant Grade II||SSLC or its equivalent, Higher Grade Certificate in Typewriting English (KGTE) and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent and Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting Malayalam (KGTE) or its equivalent.||Rs. 10480-18300/-|
- Applying candidate’s age must be resided between the age limit of 18-36 years.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward communities.
Selection Process for Kerala PSC Jobs:
Candidates will be initially selected on the basis of document verification and then will be called for final selection process.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment?
- For applying against Kerala PSC vacancy, aspirants must register by hitting ‘One Time Registration’ link available on the home page Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password by pressing on ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link.
- Candidates shall take a printout of application by hitting on the link ‘Registration card’ in their profile.
- Before final submission of the application on profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Application once submitted is received as provisional and details cannot be deleted or altered after the last date of receipt of applications.
- Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing.
- Tentative date for OMR test for selection to Assistant & Computer Assistant Grade II post is 24.05.2016 and 26.05.2016 respectively. A probability list will be published on 30.06.2016 and one time verification will be held from 15th to 31st July, 2016 at Kerala Public Service Commission Head Office, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates included in Probability List should be present for one time verification as per the schedule published.
- Closing Date to fill online Application Form: 27th April 2016
- Date For OMR Test (Tentative):- 26th May 2016
- Probability list will be published on: 30th June 2016
- One Time Verification will be held from: 15th to 31st July, 2016
You May Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Kerala
Check Official Link for getting complete information regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|