Kerala PSC Recruitment
Apply Online for (150+) Latest Assistant/Inspector & Other!! Kerala PSC Recruitment Procedure for the available positions is ongoing. Candidates meeting the requirements are suggested to go for Kerala PSC Login while new users need to follow One Time Registration link to submit their online application forms on or before the last date which is given below.
|Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Official Link||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC One Time Registration||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Kerala PSC 2019 Recruitment Advertisement Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Number of Kerala PSC Vacancies: 150+
- Name of KPSC Vacancies: Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies, Translator (Malayalam to English), District Manager, Finance Manager, Tracer/Overseer Grade III/ Computer Assistant Grade-II/ Lecturer in Applied Art
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment Apply Online Status: On Going
Kerala PSC Recruitment
Do You Know About the Requirements Mentioned In Kerala PSC Notification?
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Inspector of|
| B.Com Degree of Recognized|
University with Co Operation
as special subject.
| Graduation from a recognised|
University in English with minimum
50% Marks with Malayalam as
|District Manager|| A First or Second Class Master’s|
degree in Arts, Science or Commerce
of a recognised University and Two
years’ experience in implementing
|Finance Manager|| Pass in CA/ICWA and Five years’|
experience in Supervisory Level.
|Tracer/Overseer Grade III/|
Computer Assistant Grade-II/
Lecturer in Applied Art
|SSLC or its equivalent|
|Higher Grade Certificate in|
Typewriting English (KGTE) and
Computer Word Processing or its equivalent
|Lower Grade Certificate in Typewriting|
Malayalam (KGTE) or its equivalent.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
Do You Want To Know About the Available Kerala PSC Vacancies?
- Computer Assistant Grade-II
- Tracer-Overseer Grade III
- Finance Manager
- District Manager
- Junior Inspector
What Is The Kerala PSC Recruitment Procedure?
Check Out: Latest PSC Jobs
On Which Pay Scale Candidates Will Be Appointed In Kerala PSC?
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Lecturer in Applied Art||Rs. 39500-83000|
|Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies||Rs.29200-59400/-(Revised)|
|Translator (Malayalam to English)||Rs.26500-56700|
|District Manager||Rs. 20740-36140|
|Finance Manager||Rs. 20700 – 26600|
|Tracer/Overseer Grade III||Rs. 20100 -53300/-|
|Computer Assistant Grade-II||Rs.20000-45800|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What Is The Kerala PSC Recruitment Apply Online Procedure?
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates meeting the requirements mentioned in Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification have to press on “One Time Registration” tab.
- Hit on “Register now” tab and then fill up the Kerala PSC Online Registration form and complete all the details.
- After completing Kerala PSC Registration check your phone and mail account.
- Note down the log in ID and Password and enter it to the dialog box
- Now the Kerala PSC online application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill up the details asked in the Kerala PSC Application Form.
- Upload all the documents required along with the scanned signature and photograph.
- Recheck all the details you have entered in Application form against Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment.
- After that press on “submit” tab.
- At last take a print out of filled up Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form and keep it safe for further use.
Check More Related Links:
|Kerala PSC Calendar||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Admit Card||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Answer Key||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Question Paper||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Notification||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Results||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Thulasi||Check Here|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus||Check Here|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification
Applications through online mode are invited against Kerala PSC Recruitment from qualified and dedicated candidates to fill up 150+ vacant Posts of Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies, Translator (Malayalam to English), District Manager, Finance Manager, Tracer/Overseer Grade III/ Computer Assistant Grade-II/ Lecturer in Applied Art.
Kerala PSC Online Registration has been started now. Those candidates who are looking for Job in Kerala and hold required qualification can grab this opportunity by applying against Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019. So, interested candidates can fill the Kerala PSC Online Form till last date.
Find Here: Jobs in Kerala
For acquiring more details regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019, you need to hit the above mentioned Official Link. You can bookmark our portal also for future updates.
Latest Recruitment On 31-01-2019