Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Ministry of Defence has circulated an advertisement as Ministry of Defence Recruitment. Application forms invites from well qualified and deserving job hunters for filling up vacancies of Technician (skilled / semi skilled) posts. Job hunters, who are looking for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015, may apply by filling and sending application form within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
|Name of Post||Technician (Skilled / Semi Skilled)|
|Last date||Within 21 days|
Interested and qualified contenders need to go below for further details such as vacancy details, age limit, selection process, how to apply, salary details, essential qualification, important dates and postal address etc. regarding Ministry of Defence vacancy 2015 from below section of this page which is well framed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
- Technician (skilled): 01
- Technician (semi skilled):12
- Candidates who want to apply must have passed Matriculation or equivalent (10th class pass) from recognized board or University
- Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in the specified trade ‘or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman course approved as such by the Central Govt or State Govts in any of the trade.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should not exceeding 27 years
- 5 years relaxation will be given to the SC / ST candidates
- 3 years of age relaxation will be given to OBC category applicants
- Technician (skilled): RS.5200-20200+ GP RS.1900
- Technician (semi skilled): RS.5200-20200+ GP Rs.1800
Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be purely made on:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Fitness
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment:
- First of all eligible candidates should to go through official website that of Ministry of Defence that is mod.nic.in
- Download application format from official website and fill it in prescribed manner must attach the required copies of the particulars / documents with the form and enclosed in an envelope
- Super scribed the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST” ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE and send to below mentioned address:
The Commandant Central Proof Establishment (DGQA),
Min of Def Production, Govt of India,
Itarsi (M.P)-461 114
Closing date: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Note: Aspirants may get other details regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 from Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Organization is in search of eligible and diligent job hunters for Fireman Post. For accomplish this need a career advertisement regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment has been published by organization. Candidates who have desire to enroll in government sector jobs, can apply against Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015. Application forms are invited from skilled contenders Within 21 Days from the date of publication of this vacancy notice. So, interested aspirants must apply against Ministry of Defence Vacancy as soon as possible.
|Last Date Of Sending Application||Within 21 Days|
You can acquire whole information in concern to Ministry of Defence Recruitment, such as Essential Qualification, Age Limitation, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Process of Apply etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying for this Current Openings in Government Sector candidates are advised to read the below mentioned information carefully.
Job hunters, who want to apply for Ministry Of Defence Jobs openings, should have passed matriculation or equivalent from a repudiated Board.
Age of participants should not be below 18 years and not above 25 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Aspirants who will be appointed for Fireman post, will receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Height without shoes: 165cm
- Chest (un-expended): 81.5 cm
- Chest (on-expended): 86 cm
- Minimum Weight: 50kgs
Selection Procedure for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2015:
Candidates, who are applying for above mentioned post, will be selected on the basis of:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Skill Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Attention Please: test/interview will be held at 14 rapid ORD UNIT, C/O 56 APO.
Exam Pattern of Written Test:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence And Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (20 Minutes Extra Will Be Given To Handicapped Applicants)|
Process Of Apply:
Candidates, who want to grab Government Job, must apply against Ministry Of Defence Recruitment.
- Applicants can download application form in prescribed format from the below mentioned official notification.
- After that, fill an application form with appropriate information and paste recent passport size photograph which is duly attested by gazetted officer.
- At last, application form as per the format along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents/certificates such as education qualification, birth certificate and caste certificate etc and 2 latest passport size photograph should be forwarded through Ordinary / Registered /Speed Post to the following postal address, equipped below.
- Appliers are requested to super scribe words “Application for the Post of Fireman” on the top of envelope while forwarding application form and self addressed envelope duly affixed postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
14 RAPID ORD UNIT,
C/O 56 APO
Application form should be reach Within 21 Days along with all enclosures.
Note: Candidates are required to read Official Notification to acquire further information. Stay tuned with us through this page, to obtain latest updates related to Ministry of Defence Recruitment.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment
Ministry of Defence has expanded an advertisement as Ministry of Defence Recruitment for filling up various vacancies of Fireman & other. Job hunters who desire to carve out their career in Government sector may apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 by filling application form within 21 days from the date of publication of an advertisement.
|Name of Posts||Fireman/ Mazdoor|
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form||Within 21 days|
Other significant details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, payband, selection procedure, apply method etc are well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy details:
|Post name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Fireman||01||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay I RS.1900/-|
|Mazdoor||17 #||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay I RS.1800/-|
Contenders who are willing to apply for Ministry of Defence jobs should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board/institute.
For reserved & general category contenders age will be decided as per organization norms.
Method of Selection:
Selection of eligible and talented candidates will be based on performance in tests and Interview for Ministry of Defence Recruitment.
Process to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment?
Applications should be submitted on A4 size paper only in the prescribed format for Ministry of Defence Recruitment.
Completed application form should be superscribe on the top of an envelope “Application for the Post of Unreserved” along with copies of certificates in support of caste, educational qualifications, date of birth must be accompanied duly attested by a Class One Gazetted Officer and should forward by Registered Post to an address provided below prior to last date.
ORDNANCE TRANSIT GROUP, PATHANKOT (PUNJAB) PIN – 909097, CIO 56 APO
Important Date to remember:
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form||Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form for candidates belonging to Andarnan & Nicobar Islands and Lakhsdweep||Within 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.|
Candidates are required to check Official Link to get more details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment