Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
A job notification regarding Ministry Of Defence Recruitment has been promulgated by Ministry of Defence India. Application forms are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 58 vacancies of Group-C Posts. Job seekers who are willing to enhance their career in government sector may grab this career opportunity by applying for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017.
This Page Contains
Interested job appliers must send their application forms on or before the closing date that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Willing appliers must ensure that they must fulfill requisite eligibility norms for applying against any stated post.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
|Organization name||Ministry of Defence|
|Number of vacancies||58|
|Last date of receipt of application||30th December 2016|
Ministry Of Defence Vacancies and Qualification Requirement:
|Designation of Post||No. of Vacancies||Minimum Essential Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC )||01||12t h class or equivalent qualification must qualify in typing test.|
|Fireman||32||Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent qualification Knowledge o f Hindi.|
We Have More Job Options For 10th And 12th Pass Out Candidates:
Age of applying candidate belonging to general category should not be less than 18 years and upper age limit must not exceed 25 years as per government norms. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per norms of the government.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20,200/- with different grade pay of Rs.1800/- OR 1900/- as per applied post.
Mode of Selection for MOD Jobs:
Assortment of the applicants will be done based on their performance in written test and Physical endurance test /skill test (whichever applicable) as per the post you are applying for.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment?
- To apply against Ministry Of Defence Jobs you need to go through the Official link that is provided below on this page.
- Then you can download the format of the application from it and prepare the required application correctly accordingly as prescribed.
- Enclose the application with relevant documents in the envelope and super scribe it with ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______’ on the top of it while sending the application form.
- Also you have to affix two latest duly attested passport size photographs, first on right side of the application in the space provided for photograph and second on the Call Letter.
- Attach all the important testimonials, photo Copies of duly attested Education Qualification Certificate, Birth Certificate or Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Discharge Order for Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped certificate and NOC etc along with the application form.
- Applicants are required to submit their duly filled applications along with required documents by Registered Cover / Speed Post / Ordinary Post on or before the last date at the postal address mentioned below.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Defence Jobs
Refer to Official Notification
Last date of receipt of application: 30th December 2016
Note: For more details related to Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Link. You can also fetch more relevant updates through this page, so stay connected to this page for getting more updated facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|