Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Notification has been released for filling up 16 Group C Positions i.e. Fireman/Fire Engine Driver and Industrial Mazdoor. 10th Standard pass candidates can submit their prescribed form on or before the last date which is given below.
|Ministry Of Defence Group C Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|Ministry Of Defence Group C Application Form||Press Here|
|Ministry Of Defence Official Portal||Press Here|
Ministry Of Defence Group C Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Ministry Of Defence
- Number of MOD Group C Vacancies: 16
- Name of Ministry Of Defence Vacancy: Fireman/Fire Engine Driver and Industrial Mazdoor
- MOD Group C Notification Date: 23-02-2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: Within 30 Days of releasing Notification
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2019
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Fire Engine Driver||03|
What Is The Required Academic Qualification For MOD Recruitment?
- 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Must have atleast three years’ experience of driving heavy vehicles and be in possession of valid driving licence for Driver Post.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of first-aid firefighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump for Firemen.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Find Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Is There Any Age Requirement For MOD Jobs?
The age of the appliers for Ministry Of Defence Jobs must lies between 18 to 25 years.
What IS The Age Relaxation Criteria?
Relaxable for government servants upto the age of 40 years in case of general candidates and 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the SC or ST in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by central government.
|PH (UR)||10 Yrs|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 Yrs|
|PH (OBC)||13 Yrs|
|MSP (UR)||05 Yrs|
|MSP (SC/ST)||10 Yrs|
|MSP (OBC)||08 Yrs|
Check out: Latest Defence Jobs
What Is Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Procedure?
Stage I: Written Test (Qualifying Marks – Minimum 33%)
Stage II: Physical / Practical Test (Qualifying in nature)
No TA/DA is admissible, Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/ boarding during the test/ interview.
On Which Pay Scale, Candidates will Be Appointed As Per Ministry Of Defence Notification?
|Fire Engine Driver||Rs 21700|
|Industrial Mazdoor||Rs 18000|
How Can I Submit Ministry Of Defence Online Application Form?
- You need to check the above mentioned Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Notification and ensure requirements.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the asked details in the format of MOD Application Form.
- Application in person will not be accepted.
- Candidates are requested to superscribe the words, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- The candidates are required to superscribe on the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “________________________” ALONG WITH SELF & FATHER’s NAME. Acknowledgement/Admit Card and Certificate from Attesting Authority to be typed on separate A4 size plain papers.
Also Check: Defence Current Affairs
Which Documents Are Required With MOD Application Form?
The photocopy of the following documents/ certificate to be attached alongwith application duly, self-attested.
(a) Three self attested latest passport size photographs, one pasted on top right corner of the application, second on the Acknowledgement card cum call letter and third on the admit card for written examination.
(b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application:-
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
- Certificate of award at appropriate level in the list of game/ sports in Appendix-I of Section 5 of OM No 14034/01/2013-Est (D) dt 03 Oct 73 for MSP.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by RTO where applicable.
- (Vii) Experience Certificate where applicable.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-
Check Out: Employment News This Week Highlights
Where Would I Need To Send Application Form?
898 AT Bn ASC within 30 (THIRTY) days
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Latest Group C 16 Fireman/Fire Engine Driver Vacancies Has Been Notified!!! Ministry Of Defence Recruitment procedure has been started. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry Of Defence vacancies by submitting their prescribed form on or before the last date.
Vacancy notification of Group C in Defence Ministry is being circulated on its official website and applicants who want to make their career in defence are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and make sure that they are eligible as per the educational and physical requirements of the organization.
In order to fetch more details and latest information regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to visit Defence Ministry Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|