Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
MOD has advertised job notification titled as Ministry of Defence Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from eligible and proficient candidates to apply for 15 LDC (Lower Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and other Posts. Those who find themselves capable may apply for MOD Jobs by submitting application form at address mentioned underneath. To apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017, you are required to visit mod.nic.in.
This Page Includes:
Aspirant fulfilling eligibility criteria will be hired for MOD Vacancies. Selection Committee will conduct Written Test/ Typing Test to check out knowledge as well as analytical of applicants. Acquire all details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017–2018 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply for MOD Recruitment, mode of selection, pay scale etc. by scrolling down this page well equipped by members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff|
|No of vacancies||15|
|Ending Date to Submit Application Form||Mentioned below|
MOD Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Vacant Posts||Total|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02||–||–||–||02|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||08||03||01||01||13|
Eligibility criteria for MOD Jobs:
For Lower Division Clerk:
- You should be 12th class pass from a recognized Board with good academic records.
- Aspirant may be capable of typing 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 / 9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Check Here: 12th Jobs
For Multi Tasking Staff:
- Those who want to apply for MOD Vacancy must have pursued Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
- He/She must be conversant with the duties of the respective trades with minimum 1 year of experience in relevant trade.
Applicant applying for MOD Job should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years in age. Those who belong to Reserved Category will get age relaxation as per norms of Government.
Aspirants who get selected under Ministry Of Defence LDC Recruitment and MOD MTS Jobs will get an impressive amount of pay scale as mentioned in tabular form.
|Job Position||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted|
Pay Level-2 in Pay Matrix (Rs.19900-63200)
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted|
Pay Level-1in Pay Matrix (Rs.18000-56900)
Hiring Process for Ministry Of Defence Jobs:
- Recruitment Panel is going to shortlist talented personals for job position based on performance in Written Test/ Typing Test.
- Contenders who perform well in Written Exam will become eligible for Tying Test.
Check Here: Written Exam Techniques
MOD Exam Pattern:
|General Intelligence|| |
|In MTS, there is negative marking of 0.25 Marks|
Ways to apply for MOD Recruitment:
- At first step, visit official site of the organization that is www.mod.nic.in
- Home page will be opened. Choose appropriate link concerning Ministry of Defence Vacancy of LDC (Lower Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff).
- PDF will open up on your screen.
- Read entire notification with utmost care.
- Those meeting eligibility criteria may apply for these jobs.
- Fill MOD Application Form as per format listed there.
- Enter all details in Ministry Of Defence Application Form and attach with it necessary documents.
- After that, you need to forward application through ordinary post and subscribe the words “Application for The Post Of LDC / MTS (Peon)” on the apex of the envelope while sending it.
- At last, you are required to send application form at below mentioned underneath.
Documents obligatory With Application Form:
You are required to submit photocopies of the following documents duly self attested.
- Educational qualification certificate
- School leaving certificate/Date of birth certificate
- Latest coloured photograph- one (in addition to the photograph pasted on application form)
- Caste certificate issued by appropriate authority where applicable
- Copy of Discharge Certificate in case of Ex Serviceman
- One self-addressed envelope duly affixed with postal stamps of Rs 05/- (Rs five only) for sending call letters to the eligible applicants by post.
The Commanding Officer,
Artillery Records, Nasik Road Camp
Pin – 422102 (Maharashtra)
Ending Date to Submit Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Note: Follow its Official Link to grab more facts about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep visiting our web portal for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
MOD, Bangalore has broadcasted as job notification titled as Ministry Of Defence Recruitment. Central Government Department under Ministry of Defence is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for Recruitment of Civilian Group ‘C’ Post including Instructor & Other Posts. Interested candidates who have the required qualification as per requirement of Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017, they can apply by submitting the prescribed application form through an ordinary post (speed post) latest by ‘last date’ mentioned on below.
Willing candidates who have prescribed qualification can apply for Ministry Of Defence Job by filling application form and submit within 21 days from publication of this advertisement. Job searchers who are going to apply for these MOD jobs can grab the rest information about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017-2018 through the below section of this page brought to you by recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Ministry Of Defence|
|Total No. of Vacancies||13|
|Last date to submit application form||within 21 days from date of publication of advertisement|
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Posts|
|Civil Catering Instructor (CCI)||01||01|
- The candidates should be minimum 10th class pass or equivalent on the date of application.
- Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination of class 10th are not eligible.
- Keen candidates who are willing to clutch this chance they must have possessed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in trade work.
- Appliers must have knowledge of basic principles of preferred trade as per post applying for.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age & Relaxation Criteria:
For all the above vacancies, age limit will be 18 to 25 years and will be reckoned on the last date prescribed for receipt of application. “Caste Certificate to be submitted strictly as per format prescribed by DOPT, GOI letter No. 36036/2/2013-Estt. (Res.) dt 30 May 14, failing which application stands rejected.”
The upper age limit will be relaxed as under, subject to production of requisite certificate.
- Relaxation in age limit is allowed as per category, as follows;
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
- For OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- Contenders who will be successfully selected will get the consolidated salary as Pay Band; Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 paid on monthly basis by the organization.
- (Pay will be revised as per the 7th Central Pay Commission)
- Applied candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their applications & only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure for the specific post.
- Candidates will undergo for written test and practical/skill test with intention to have final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in interview conducted by the recruitment committee of association.
- Date of test/practical proficiency test will be communicated to all eligible/shortlisted candidates through call letters sent by post.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Applying Process for filling Ministry Of Defence Application Form:
Interested candidates can follow the below stated steps to apply for Ministry Of Defence Vacancies:
- Firstly, log on to the official site of Ministry of Defence i.e. mod.nic.in
- Now on middle Press on “Notices” tab from the menu bar of home page.
- From the opened list, candidates need to hit on “Announcement for the various Groups – C posts”
- Then after choose appropriate link as per their suitable post.
- After that, press on PDF link given on the page and then the notice will be opened on your screen.
- Read the complete details carefully->
- Then you need to type the application format on foolscap paper (A4 size).
- Attach copies of required certificates with the application.
- Enclosed it in an envelope which should be clearly superscripted “Group ‘C’ post”.
- Also a self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 25/- will be enclosed with application form.
- At last send it to the below prescribed address latest by the closing date.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Essential Documents Required:
The following enclosures only are to be firmly stitched along with the application form;
- Attested photocopy of certificate/documents
- Certificates/documents which are in language other than (Hindi/English) enclosed along with the attested Xerox copies of originals.
- Four passport size photograph (not older than 01 month) should be enclosed with name and father’s/husband’s name written on reverse.
- Do not put any mark or signature on the photograph.
- Only Xerox, attested copies of certificates/documents should be enclosed.
- A Gazetted Officer should attest the certificates.
To The Commandant, 2 ASC
Check Now: Jobs in Bangalore
Last date to submit application form: 21 Days from Publication of Advertisement.
For more details about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you can go to through Official Link. Contenders who are interested to join this organization must apply now Ministry Of Defence Careers, we suggest you to read this entire notification well. Aspirants must have a look on official notice before applying. To get all the notices of Recruitment candidates can bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com by using ctrl+d keys from their keypad.