Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Latest 11 Asst Director (Group-A) Vacancies Has Been Notified!!! Ministry Of Defence Recruitment notice is out for the Positions of Asst Director for eligible jobseekers. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry Of Defence vacancies of Asst Director through offline mode before the last date of the receipt of application forms.
Vacancy notification of Assistant Director inDefenceMinistry is being circulated on its official website and applicants who want to make their career in defence are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and make sure that they are eligible as per the educational and physical requirements of the organization.
Highlights of This Page:
Get Eligibility Details for Asst Director (Group-A) Positions Here!!!
Contenders to get selected for the Ministry Of Defence Assistant Director (Group-A) jobs will be required to go through various stages of selection process including some medical examinations which will be respectively conducted by the authority to hire physically fit candidates as per the requirement.
For more information regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application process etc. go through the details provided in this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Ministry Of Defence RecruitmentDetails:
- Post Name: Assistant Director (Group-A)
- Total No. of Defence Ministry Vacancies: 11
Educational Qualification Required:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Ministry Of Defence Asst Director (Group-A) Recruitmentare required to have Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent according to the requirement of the vacant posts.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
The maximum age limit forappointment of eligible candidates shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be provided relaxation on upper age limit as per the government rules.
Salary amount of Rs.56, 100/- to Rs.1, 77,500/- will be paid to the candidates who will be selected for the Asst Director (Group-A) Positions in Ministry Of Defence as per the norms of the organization.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Process:
Selection criteria of the Defence Ministry includes personal interview which will be respectively conducted by the organization for final selection of the candidates for Assistant Director Vacancies.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to Apply for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the Defence Ministry official website that is mod.gov.in or the direct link provided below to download their application forms.
- Through home page of the official portal go through “What’s New” section and hit the suitable link for “Filling up the post of Assistant Director” link which will take you to an advertisement.
- Read the appeared advertisement carefully and if you are found eligible then download the application form through same PDF.
- After that fill the application form carefully with required details as prescribed and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Also attach necessary educational qualifications and other qualifications documents along with the form.
Director, OS(Pers.), MGO Branch,
IHQ of MoD(Army), ‘B’ Wing, Sena Bhawan,
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to submit application form: Within 60 days of issue of the advertisement
In order to fetch more details and latest information regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to visit Defence Ministry Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|