Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015
Ministry of Defence has asserted a job notification as Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 to hire skilled and talented aspirants for post of civilian motor driver & vehicle Mechanic. Interested Aspirants must send application against Ministry of Defence Vacancy on or before closing dates, which is settled below.
|Post Name||Civilian Motor Driver & Vehicle Mechanic|
|Last Date to send application||Within 31 Days|
For more details about Ministry of Defence Jobs you may go through this page, which is well structured by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Civilian Motor Driver
- Vehicle Mechanic
Appliers must have done Matriculation or equivalent from recognized school or board with good academic records.
Applicants who will be selected will get Rs. 5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month as salary.
For Civilian Motor Driver
Age of appliers should lie between 18 to 27 years and three year relaxation is provided for OBC candidates.
For Vehicle Mechanic
Age of the aspirants should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years.
Selection of the candidates will be made on basis of
- Written Test
- Practice Test
- Medical And Physical Fitness Test
- Verification Of Character And Antecedents
How to Apply:
- Applicants should check official site and download performa of application and write application ON A-4 size paper in the given format.
- Aspirants are required to attach photo copies of mark sheet and certificates related to experience, date of birth and self addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs. 25/- postage stamp etc. and pass port size photo.
- Application should super scribe as ‘Application For The Post Of ‘——-’ Against Vacancy Reserved For OBC Or Unreserved’.
- Application should be forward at below given address.
Office commanding 741 TPT COY ASS (Civ GT)
Pin code: 90741, C/o 99 APO
Last Date to send application: Within 31 Days from date of publication of advt.
Note: For m ore details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Site.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015
Ministry of Defence has recently dispersed an employment notice in concern of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 to engage the skilled and proficient individuals for the positions of Tradesman, Firemen and Safaiwala.
Engrossed Applicants who wish to establish their career in Government sector may apply for Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2015 notification on or before the closing date stated below.
|Total number of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 21 days|
Further details related to Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 like qualification, age criteria, Payband, how to apply etc are well provided below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Posts and Vacancy details:
Candidates must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015.
Aspirants should acquire an Age Limit of 18 to 25 years. Age Relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per the Organization norms.
Selected candidates will be offered a Payband in the following manner:
- Tradesman and Safaiwala: Rs. 5200- 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
- Firemen: Rs. 5200- 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Mode of Selection:
Applicants who apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 will get selected on the basis of tests/Interview conducted by an Organization.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2015 are required to visit the Official Website of an Organization that is www.mod.nic.in.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details carefully. Affix the Passport size Photo duly attested by Gazetted Officer one on right hand corner of the Application Form and the other on the Acknowledgement Card.
- Attach the attested copies of testimonials in terms of Qualification, Date of Birth, Caste etc and enclose them all in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)/Firemen/Safaiwala” on the top of the envelope.
- Forward the filled in Application Form along with required Enclosures to the address mentioned below within 21 days from the date of publication of an Advertisement.
23 Field Ammunition Depot,
Pin-909723 c/o 56 APO.
Last date for the receipt of Application Form: Within 21 days from the date of publication of an Advertisement.
Note: Candidates can visit the Official Website to know more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On