Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
An advertisement as Ministry Of Defence Recruitment has issued by Ministry Of Defence. Application has invited for filling up the 102 Group-C Vacancies as Fire Engine Drive, Fireman, Chowkidar and various more in the corporation. Candidates who are looking for reputed job they must apply for Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can undergo this page to get more information related to MOD Jobs.
Highlights Of This Page:
Interested candidates can apply for Ministry Of Defence Vacancies by forwarding the application form on or before the last date which is 13 & 20-11-2017. Job Seekers must check the complete eligibility criteria and other relevant details about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well maintained by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Ministry Of Defence|
|No of vacancy||102|
|End date to send the application form||13 & 20-11-2017|
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy:
|Name of Posts||No of vacancy|
|Fire Engine Driver||03|
|Station officer (Erstwhile Fire Supervisor)||01|
Applying candidates for Ministry Of Defence Jobs must have completed 10th/12th/ Matriculation from recognized board with good education records.
Age Limit for Ministry Of Defence Career:
The age limit of applying candidates should be between 18 years to 15 years. Age relaxation will be provided to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other category candidates as per Government Rules/ order etc in force.
|Name of Posts||Pay scale (Per month)|
|Fire Engine Driver||Rs. 21700/-|
|Station officer (Erstwhile Fire Supervisor)||Rs. 29200/-|
|Fire Fitter||Rs. 19900/-|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 18000/-|
Selection Process For Ministry Of Defence Group-C Job:
- Selection process will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and interview.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam and these shortlisted applicants will be called for interview which will be taken by the selection panel of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure To Fill Ministry Of Defence Application Form:
- Aspirants who want to apply need to visit official website of organization that is mod.nic.in
- Once you reach the web portal, you need to select appropriate link related to vacancy for which you want to apply on the home page.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job notification.
- After that you have to suitable link for the post you want to apply for.
- Now the Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Notification 2017 will be opened.
- After that you have to read the notification carefully
- Then, contenders are required to download application format.
- Fill application format with required details.
- Then affix attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials along with a recent passport size photograph with the application form.
- Lastly, send it to the address which is given the official notification in an envelope that should be super scribed on top by “Name of Post Applied For………………..” before the last date.
- Last date for submit the application form: 13-11-2017
- Ending date for submit the application form: 20-11-2017 (for far fund areas)
You may acquire more information about Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Dear visitor keep visiting with this web portal for getting upcoming defense job details. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cnrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|