Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released latest MPPSC Syllabus. Aspirants who have applied for MPPSC exam may prepare their studies by taking help from New Syllabus. We are listing detailed MPPSC Prelims exam and MPPSC Main examination syllabus along with paper pattern. By hitting on links placed below, contenders will be able to get mppsc.nic.in syllabus easily. Keen individuals may obtain MPPSC Syllabus 2018 as well as exam pattern in PDF form from this page.
This page includes:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission organizes MPPSC exam for appointing eligible candidates for several public sector departments. Those who clarify preliminary exam will undergo MPPSC Main exam & Interview session. Candidates who will appear in MPPSC recruitment test may gather detailed MPPSC Syllabus 2018 as well as exam pattern well listed by team of recruitmentresult.com
MPPSC Syllabus PDF
|Exam Name||PDF In Hindi||PDF In English|
|Preliminary Exam||Download Now||Download Now|
|Main Exam||Download Now||Download Now|
MPPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
MPPSC Preliminary Exam consist of two papers that are General Studies and General Aptitude Test. So here below is the syllabus of MPPSC Preliminary exam kindly go through it as do preparation for it according:
Syllabus for Paper I & II
|Paper I (General Studies)|
|1||General Science & Environment|
|2||Current Events of National and International Importance|
|3||History of India and Independent India|
|4||Geography of India|
|5||Indian Polity and Economy|
|7||Geography, History and Culture of Madhya Pradesh|
|8||Polity and Economy of Madhya Pradesh|
|9||Information and Communication Technology|
|Paper II (General Aptitude Test Paper)|
|11||Interpersonal Skill including Communication Skill|
|12||Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability|
|13||Decision Making and Problem Solving|
|14||General Mental Ability|
|15||Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation|
|16||Hindi Language Comprehension Skill|
General Science and Environment:
- Questions on general science and Environment
- Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change
- Understanding of science including matters
Current Events of National & International Importance:
Knowledge of significant National and International level will be tested out.
History of India and Independent India:
- General knowledge related to social, economic and political aspects
- Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India.
Geography of India:
- General knowledge relating to Physical, social and economic geography.
- Indian Agriculture and Natural resources.
- Demography and census of India.
- Geography of India
- General Geographical awareness of world.
Indian Polity and Economy:
- Political system and constitution of the country
- Panchayati Raj, social system
- sustainable economic development
- elections, political parties,
- plns, industrial development
- Foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
- Important games and sports tournaments, Awards, personalities
- Renowned Sports Institutions of MP, India, Asia and World.
- Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
- Development of Mountains, rivers, climate
- Flora and Fauna
- Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh. dynasties of M.P
- Contribution of important dynasties in the Histroy & Culture of Madhya Pradesh
- Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
Polity and Economy of M.P:
- Political system, Political parties and elections, Panchyati Raj, Social system
- sustainable economic development of MP.
- Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P.
Information and Communication Technology:
- Characteristics, uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search
- Engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.
Check Below Given Links, to Prepare for Exam In Better Way:
MPPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Paper I: General Studies (200 Marks and 100 Question)
- Paper II- General Aptitude Test (200 Marks and 100 Question)
- There is no provision of negative marking in MPPSC exam.
- Score of Paper II is not taken into account while preparing merit of Preliminary State services exam.
- Remember for Forest service exam, score of Paper II will be add up in preparing the merit of Preliminary examination.
- It is mandatory to score minimum of 40% marks in each question paper of preliminary examination so as to under further assortment round i.e. main exam.
- Aspirants of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class and Handicapped Candidates may obtain at least be 30% qualifying marks.
- Each question paper will be in Hindi and English.
Optional Subjects for Examination:
|2||Animal Husbandary and Veterinary Science|
|12||Commerce & Accountancy|
|20||Criminology and Forensic Science|
To Download Syllabus For Optional Subjects: Hit Here
MPPSC Main Exam Syllabus:
MPPSC Main Exam syllabus consists of two papers General studies and General Hindi. These subjects are compulsory for students. These papers are further categories into two parts. You can check your syllabus in below section.
Syllabus for Paper-I:
|Paper I (General Studies)|
|1||History of Modern India and Indian culture|
|2||Geography of India|
|4||Current National issues|
|5||International Affairs & Institutions|
|7||Developments in the field of Science & Technology, Communication & Space|
|8||India and the World|
|9||Games & Sports|
Check These Related Links:
Syllabus for Paper-II:
|Part-I(General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh)|
|2||Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh|
|7||Planning and Evaluation|
|8||Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh|
|9||Rural and Urban Administrative Structure|
|10||Games and Sports|
|Part-II (Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh )|
|13||Music & Dance Tradition|
|15||Major Scheduled Tribes|
|16||Programmes of State Government in the field of Culture|
|18||Historical perspective of Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Main Exam Syllabus of Hindi:
- Unseen Passage
- Essay Writing
- Writing Format
- Translation of Sentences
MPPSC Main Exam Pattern:
- Paper I: General Studies (300 Marks)
- Paper II: General Studies (300 Marks)
- Paper III: General Hindi (300 Marks)
- Paper IV and Paper V: Any one Optional Subject (300 Marks)
- Paper VI and Paper VII: Any one Optional Subject (300 Marks)
To Directly Download MPPSC Syllabus for Main Exam: Press Here
Candidates, if you get pass in the preliminary exam then you gets closer to the job and if you fail then you lose the chance of getting job. Applicants, syllabus is very important for doing preparation. Most of job seekers are not able to clear exam because of lack of knowledge for course outline. If you are aware of MPPSC exam and do preparation based on it then we are sure that you will easily clear exam and get job.
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
Do you know that Madhya Pradesh is having fifty one districts and it is a state in central India and it is only the reason that the state is recognized as “heart of India”. MP state is the second biggest state in the nation by area and Commission was established in the year 1956 by the MP Government. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is having the liability to organize recruitment for different civil services in the state.
How To Download MPPSC Syllabus?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to download MPPSC Prelims / Main Syllabus, please have a look..
- Aspirants will have to open official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.mppsc.nic.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Examination” tab that is visible at left side of web page.
- After that, select syllabus in PDF format that is visible in front of “PRELIMINARY / MAIN EXAMINATION” link.
- At last, download it and get printout of it and keep it safe for examination purpose.
To Do Better Preparation of SSC, Check Link, Given Below:
Applicants, Lack of information for the exam pattern and syllabus is the main reason for failure in Exam so keep in mind that if you will have right exam pattern and syllabus than you can resolve question within short span of time. So you can acquire new and updated syllabus from this page which is very helpful to prepare for upcoming exam.
Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time:- Read Here
Books to Crack MPPSC Exam:
|Books name||Author name|
|MP general Knowledge||Arihant|
|MPPSC General Aptitude Test Paper – II||Arihant Experts|
|G.K. & G.S||R.P.Sharma|
|MPPSC Samanya Addhyan Paper – 1 Study Package||Experts Compilation|
|MPPSC Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan Paper – 2 Study Package||Arihant Experts|
|15 Practice Sets MPPSC||Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan|
For any information related to MPPSC Syllabus 2018, have a look at its Official Link. You can subscribe our free e-mail portal to grab upcoming details into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPPSC Result||MPPSC Exam Date|
|MPPSC Notification||MPPSC Admit Card|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How To Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||Health Hazards due to over Studying|