Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has depicted latest job vacancy notification as CDAC Recruitment. All those contenders who are searching for vacancies in Noida may grab this opportunity and apply against CDAC Notification. Organization is looking for bright & result oriented professionals to fill Latest 09 Technical Assistant Vacancies. Interested applicants can apply against CDAC Recruitment 2021 by filling application form on or before the closing date that is 01st November 2021.
Candidates who are willing to get hired in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment are suggested to check the complete eligibly status, salary before applying as it is essential that the applicant should meet with the eligibility norms. Our hardworking team members of recruitmentresult.com have well asserted necessary information related to CDAC Jobs. You may scroll own the page and read the entire details carefully.
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Posts Name||Technical Assistant|
|Qualifications Required||Check below|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Status||CDAC Notification Released|
|Name of the Post||Division||No. Of Positions|
|Technical Assistant||Data Centre & Information Service||05|
|Technical Assistant||Education & Training||01|
|Technical Assistant||Embedded System||01|
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Candidates who are interested to apply for CDA Technical Assistant Recruitment should possess First Class degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications and 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of candidates should reside between 18 years to 35 years. Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years. C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection for CDAC vacancy candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written test followed by the interview which will be conducted by selection board. The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or as deemed fit by the management.
Written Test Details
- Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with a duration of 120 minutes total.
- Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & 40 % overall ) (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) will qualify based on merit list for selection
- No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
- For final selection written test marks will be considered and merit list shall be prepared domain-wise based on the marks obtained by individual.
- Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
Paper Syllabus For S & T
A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates using Internet Banking/debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category. Female applicants are also exempted from application fee. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
How to Fill CDAC Application Form?
- Aspirants are required to visit the official web portal of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing that is cdac.in.
- You will reach the home page and there press on “Careers” tab which is presented at the menu bar of the page.
- A new page will open where you will see numerous of links and you are required to hit “Current Job Opportunities” link.
- Now select “C-DAC Noida looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis” link.
- Then you will see the display of CDAC advertisement, read the Notification carefully to check your suitability for job.
- After that if you found yourself eligible for Technical Assistant jobs, you need to fill the CDAC Online Application Form in prescribed manner by hitting apply online link.
- Upload essential documents with CDAC Online Form.
- Submit CDAC Application Form within given period of time.
- Lastly retain a print out of it for future use.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the CDAC Application Form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to address mentioned below.
Download Official PDF of CDAC Recruitment 2021
Press Here: CDAC Official Website
Joint Director (HRD), C-DAC,
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1,
Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida U.P- 201 309
To acquire more information about the CDAC Recruitment 2021, you may go through the Official Notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|