Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has invited applications from eligible candidates for ECHS Recruitment 2020-21 to fill up the posts of Medical Specialist, Gynecologist, Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Dental A/T/H, Office in Charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Female Attendant, Safaiwala, Clerk & IT Network others. The ECHS advertisement has been issued @echs.gov.in. To hire candidates for hisar, pune, Patna, Jabalpur locations.
Applicants can easily apply for ECHS Recruitment 2020-21 with the help of instructions provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
ECHS Vacancy Details:
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- X-Ray Assistant/ Radiographer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Dental Officer
- Lab Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Dental A/T/H
- Office in Charge
- Female Attendant
- Clerk & IT Network
ECHS Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who are applying for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Vacancies, they should have 10/12th/graduation and medical degree as per post from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get Secrets: How Do Toppers Study?
ECHS Age Limitations:
To apply for ECHS Vacancies, your age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered as per the norms of organization.
ECHS Recruitment Notification Links 2020-21
|Centre||Echs Notification Links|
|Hissar||Vacancies For Contractual Appointment|
|Jabalpur||Vacancies For Contractual Appointment|
|Patna||Vacancies For Contractual Appointment|
|Pune||Vacancies For Contractual Appointment|
ECHS Remuneration Details:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs, will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month. Along with the salary candidates will also get further profits as per the terms and conditions.
ECHS Recruitment Procedure:
For the selection of candidates for ECHS Jobs, the organization is all set to conduct personal interview. At the time of appearing in interview, candidates have to bring all the needed documents and certificates.
Check Out List Of: Entrance Exam in India
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2020-21?
Candidates are required to apply for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment with the help of steps mentioned below:
- Visit to the official site of organization which is “echs.gov.in”
- Now move your cursor towards “CONTRACTUAL STAFF” tab, at the right side of home page.
- Select “CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYEMENT” link.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to select and hit on “ECH VACANCIES FOR CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT” link.
- Within few seconds, detailed ECHS Notification will be opened on your screen.
- You are required to read entire notification carefully to ensure your eligibility criteria.
- After reading relevant details, download ECHS Application Form.
- Now attach Self attested photocopies of all Educational Certificate.
- Attach two passport size photographs along with ECHS Application form.
- Send your application form through proper channel to address As given official notification.
- Finally appear in Interview along with ECHS Application Form and photocopies of documents/ certificates at the time of Interview for verification.
- Don’t forget to bring original documents/ certificates also at the time of Interview.
ECHS Important Dates 2020-21
|Centre||Last Date To Apply||Date Of Interview|
|Hissar||08 Feb 2021||13 Feb 2021|
|Jabalpur||26 Dec 2020||05 Jan 2021|
|Patna||24 Dec 2020||02,03,04 Jan 2021|
|Pune||16 Jan 2021||18 Jan 2021|
To get more details in concern of ECHS Recruitment 2020-21, you can visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|