ECIL Recruitment 2021
For filling up the posts of Technician Diploma/Graduate Engineer ,ECIL Recruitment 2021 notification has been released. Interested candidates can apply for ECIL Recruitment till the closing date that is mentioned below.
ECIL Recruitment: Highlights
- Name of The Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineers & Technician (Diploma)
- Application Mode: Online Process
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 15-01-2021
- Official Website: ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2021
ECIL Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Apprentices||160|
Check now: ECIL Recruitment 2021
Apply now: ECIL Apprentices jobs
Press here: ECIL Official website
What Is The Required Qualification For ECIL Jobs?
For Graduate Engineer Apprentices: Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in relevant engineering branches on or after 1st April 2018 from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
For Technician Apprentices: Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April, 2018.
Do You know About The Required Age Limitation for ECIL Notification?
- Maximum 25 years or less as on 31st January 2021.
- Age Relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and PWD candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates.
Relaxation In Age
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 more years relaxation in PWD category for Technical Officer
- 10 more years for Scientific Assistant.
- 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
What Is The ECIL Recruitment Procedure?
The selection process will be through a written test. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
What Is The Given Consolidated pay per month To The Appointed Candidates For ECIL Vacancies?
- For ECIL Graduate Engineer Apprentices Vacancy- ₹ 9000/- per month
- For ECIL Technician Apprentices Vacancy – ₹ 8000/- per month
How Can I Apply For ECIL Recruitment registration in NATS/BOATS online portal?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Hit on “ECIL Technician Diploma/Graduate Engineer Apprentices Vacancies
- Read the complete ECIL Advertisement and ensure requirements.
- Eligible candidates have to press “Apply for Various Post” link.
- Enter the asked details to fill ECIL Online Application Form.
- Upload documents and recheck ERSIC Online Form 2021
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of ECIL Application form.
Check Now: Upcoming private Jobs
ECIL Recruitment Advertisement
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for Technician Diploma/Graduate Engineer Apprentices vacancy.
Candidates will be appointed against the requirement of Control & Instrumentation Division, Instruments & Systems Division, Customer Support Division and Antenna Products & Satcom Division of ECIL. Check the details on this page to apply for ECIL Vacancy Advertisement.
ECIL apprentices Notification Important dates 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 06-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2021
- Date for Selection List display on ECIL Website: 18-01-2021
- Date for Provisional List 1 candidates Joining: 20 & 21-01-2021
- Date for Second list/ Panel List: 28-01-2021
- Date for Second List candidates joining: 29 & 30-01-2021
- Starting Date for Apprenticeship training: 04-02-2021
For any query or suggestion about ECIL Recruitment 2021 comment in the below given comment box. Our team will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On