Military Nursing Service
Military Nursing Service 2022 is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. MNS is a 4 years degree program in the field of Nursing. Military Nursing Service Exam is a national-level examination that is conducted for female candidates only. On the basis of Military Nursing 2022 Service Examination, admission is offered into 4-year B.Sc Nursing course in the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
For more details find below the MNS 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Last date to submit the application form, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc read this page carefully prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Military Nursing Service
Military Nursing 2022 Service Highlights:
|Name of Exam||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Course BSc. Nursing 2022|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Types of Exam||Undergraduate Level, Postgraduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Armed Force Medical College|
|Courses Offered||UG & various PG Medical Courses|
|Mode of Application form||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Helpline No||91 20 26334230, 91 20 26330781|
MNS Exam Date 2022:
|Events||Military Nursing Service MNS Exam Dates|
|MNS Notification Release Date||March 2022|
|Release the Application Form||March 2022|
|The deadline to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|MNS 2022 Exam Date||April/May 2022|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
MNS Eligibility Criteria
Those who fulfill below given Military Nursing 2022 Service Eligibility Criteria can apply for (B.Sc Nursing) Course
Appliers must be of Indian Nationality
Date of Birth:
Candidates must have been born in Between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive).
Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates appearing in final year may also apply provisionally Military Nursing 2022 Exam
Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances can apply for Military Nursing Service B.Sc Nursing Course
Minimum height- 152 cm (For candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region, Garhwal, Kumaon and Gorkhas, the minimum height requirement is 148 cm. )
Military Nursing Application Fees
Non refundable amount of Rs. 750/- are required to be paid as application fees by the appliers of MNS B.Sc Nursing Course. On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for future use.
MNS 2022 Selection Process:
It includes a total of 3 stages that need to be cleared:
- Written test
- Medical examination
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Military Nursing Exam Centres
MNS Exam Pattern:
The Military Nursing Service Exam Pattern will be given below:
- The Mode of the Exam will be Online (CBT).
- The candidate is required to complete the paper in 90 minutes.
- The exam will have 50 multiple choice-type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes (1 Hour, 30 Minutes)|
|Subjects||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, GK & General Intelligence|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Exam (CBE)|
Steps To Apply For Military Nursing Service 2022:
- To apply for Military Nursing Services Vacancy, you are needed to log on official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now go to the “Officer Selection” section and hit on the “Notices For RVC, TA & MNS Entries” link as given on the of home page for Military Nursing 2022.
- Subsequently, candidates are required to press on “Notification Of Military Nursing Service Course 2022” link.
- After that, Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will be opened with all job requirements.
- You need to read the notification before going to apply for MNS SSC Officer Vacancies.
- After ensuring your eligibility, contenders are required to go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill your Military Nursing Services Online Application Form with correct details.
- Pay application fee and Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- After that, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
FAQs on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022
Question 1: What is the age limit to apply for Military Nursing 2022 Exam?
Answer: Candidates born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive), can apply for the Exam.
Question 2: When should I apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022?
Answer: It is expected that the registration for MNS 2022 will start in March 2022. You can then apply for it.
Grab Today: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Question 3: Is there any negative marking in the test?
Answer: No, there is no negative marking.
Question 4: Is Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam tough to crack?
Answer: Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam is considered to be one of the toughest exam. Due to limited seats, competition is very high. However, with proper preparation, the exam can be cracked.
Question 5: What is the duration of the test?
Answer: The test is held for 90 mins.
Question 6: Is there any sectional time limit in the test?
Answer: No, there is no sectional time limit in the test.
Applicants to grasp more details about Military Nursing Services 2022 are advised to go through the Official Site. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|