Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released for filling up 39 Lower Division Clerk, MTS & Other Posts. Candidates can submit their prescribed form on or before 24-02-2021. More information about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 are given below on this page.
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Ministry Of Defence
- Number of MOD Vacancies: 39
- Name of Ministry Of Defence Vacancy: LDC, MTS & Others
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 24-02-2021
- Official Site: www.mod.gov.in
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2021
Ministry Of Defence Vacancy Distribution
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver||04|
What Is The Required Academic Qualification For MOD Recruitment?
- Candidates must have passed 12 Standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board for Stenographer and LDC Post.
- 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board for others posts.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Is There Any Age Requirement For MOD Jobs?
The age of the appliers for Ministry Of Defence Jobs must lies between 18 to 25 years.
What Is Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Procedure?
No TA/DA is admissible, Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/ boarding during the test.
On Which Pay Scale, Candidates will Be Appointed As Per Ministry Of Defence Notification?
- Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/ Mixer/ Photographer – Rs.29200-92300/-
- Stenographer – Rs.25500-81100/-
- LDC, Civilian Motor Driver, Electrician, Cook – Rs.19900-63200/-
- MTS, Barber, Fatigueman, Supervisor & Other – Rs.18000-56900/-
How Can I Submit Ministry Of Defence Online Application Form?
- You need to check the above mentioned Ministry Of Defence Recruitment Notification and ensure requirements.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the asked details in the format of MOD Application Form.
- Candidates are requested to superscribe the words, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- The candidates are required to superscribe on the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “________________________” ALONG WITH SELF & FATHER’s NAME. Acknowledgement/Admit Card and Certificate from Attesting Authority to be typed on separate A4 size plain papers.
Also Check: Upcoming Defence Jobs
Which Documents Are Required With MOD Application Form?
The photocopy of the following documents/ certificate to be attached along with application duly, self-attested.
(a) Three self attested latest passport size photographs, one pasted on top right corner of the application, second on the Acknowledgement card cum call letter and third on the admit card for written examination.
(b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application:-
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by RTO where applicable.
- (Vii) Experience Certificate where applicable.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-
Check Out: Employment News This Week Highlights
Where Would I Need To Send Application Form?
The Presiding Officer,
Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board,
Senior Command Wing,
Army War College,
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification: Download Here
Ministry of Defence Official Site: Press Here
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
Latest LDC, MTS & Others Vacancies has been Notified!!! Ministry Of Defence Recruitment procedure has been started. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry Of Defence vacancies by submitting their prescribed form on or before the last date.
Vacancy notification in Defence Ministry is being circulated on its official website and applicants who want to make their career in defence are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and make sure that they are eligible as per the educational and physical requirements of the organization.
In order to fetch more details and latest information regarding Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021, candidates are advised to visit Defence Ministry Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|