Download MPPSC Syllabus 2020!! Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exam for VAS/Sports Officer/Librarian posts to hire deserving candidates. Aspirants who have planned to apply against MPPSC recruitment 2020 (मध्य प्रदेश भर्ती) can easily get MPPSC (Pre/Mains) State Service Examination syllabus PDF in हिन्दी/English with the help of this page.
MPPSC State Service Syllabus:
|Name of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||State Administrative Service, Naib Tahsildar, And Many more|
|Total number of posts||Various Vacancy|
|Name of the Exam||Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam 2020|
|Category||MPPSC Exam Syllabus|
MPPSC Syllabus 2020
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2020:
MPPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020:
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Total Marks: 200
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies|
|Objective Type||Paper II||General Awareness|
MPPSC Mains Syllabus 2020:
|Papers||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies- I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies- II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||General Studies- III||200||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies- IV||200||3 Hours|
|Paper V||General Hindi||200||3 Hours|
|Paper VI||Essay Writing||100||2 Hours|
Download MPPSC engineering services syllabus:
|Exam Name||MPPSC Syllabus In Hindi||MPPSC Syllabus In English|
MPPSC Pre Syllabus 2020:
Paper-1 General Studies (MPPSC Syllabus For General Studies)
General Science And Environment:
Questions Related To Daily Or Everyday Observation And Experience In General Science And Environment
India’s History And Independent India:
- There Will Be Questions Of General Knowledge Related To Social, Economic And Political Aspects In History.
- The Issues Related To The Development Of The National Movement And Independent India Will Also Be Called.
Current Events Of National And International Importance:
Under This, Knowledge Of Major National And International Level Knowledge Will Be Tested.
Geography Of India:
The Questions Of General Knowledge Of Physical, Social And Economic Geography Will Be Questioned. This Will Include Indian Agriculture And Natural Resources And There Will Be Questions Related To Indian Demographics And Census.
Check Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
There Will Be Questions Related To Major Sports And Sports Competitions, Awards, Personalities, And Prestigious Sports Institutes Played In Madhya Pradesh, India, Asia And The World.
There Will Be Questions About The Country’s Political System And Constitution, Panchayati Raj, Social System, Sustainable Economic Development, Elections, Political Parties, Schemes, Industrial Development, Foreign Trade, Financial And Financial Institutions.
Geography, History And Culture Of Madhya Pradesh:
In The Geography Of Madhya Pradesh, There Will Be Questions Related To The Development Of Mountains, Rivers, Climate, Flora, Fauna, Minerals And Transportation. In The History And Culture Of Madhya Pradesh, There Will Be Questions About The Contribution Of Famous Dynasties, Tribes, Art, Architecture, Fine Arts And Historical Persons.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Information And Communication Technology:
Includes Questions Related To Characteristics, Uses And Glossaries Such As Websites, Online Search Engines, E-Mails, Video Mails, Chatting, Video Conferencing, Hacking, Cracking, Computer Viruses And Cyber Crime.
Madhya Pradesh’s Politics And Economy:
There Will Be Questions Related To The Political System Of The State, Political Parties And Elections, Panchayatiraj, Social System Of Madhya Pradesh, Sustainable Economic Development. There Will Also Be Questions On Industry, Plans, Economic Programs, Trade, Demographic And Census Of Madhya Pradesh.
Paper-2 General Reference Test (MPPSC Syllabus For General Aptitude Test)
The Questions Related To The General Questioning Test Will Be Based On The Following Points, check MPPSC 2020 Syllabus:
- Interpersonal Skills Including Communication Skills.
- Logical Skills And Analytical Ability.
- Deciding And Problem Solving.
- General Mental Eligibility.
- Basic Numerology (Numbers And Their Relation, Extension Order, Etc. Class X Level)
- Examination Of Statistics (Chart, Graph, Table, Adequacy Of Data Etc. Class X Level) MPPSC SYLLABUS
- Insightful Skills In Hindi Language (Level Of Tenth Grade)
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
MPPSC Mains Syllabus:
Paper I: General Studies (I)
HISTORY AND CULTURE
- World History- Renaissance, Revolution of England, French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution. World War I and II.
- Indian History– Political, Economic and Social history of India from Harappa civilization to 10th Century A.D.
- Mugals and their administration, emergence of composite culture, Political, economical and Social history of Central India from 11th to 18th Century A.D.
- Impact of British Rule on Indian economy and society, Indian response to British Rule: Peasant and tribal revolts, The First Struggle of Independence.
- Indian ‘Renaissance: The Freedom, National Movement and its leaders (with special reference to M.P.).
- Emergence of India as a Republic. Reorganization of States, Formation of M.P., Major events of the post-independence period.
- Indian Culture, Heritage with special reference to M.P.: Salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, Festivals & Architecture from ancient to modern times. World Heritage sites in India, Tourism in Madhya Pradesh.
- Salient features of physical geography of India and the world,
- Distribution of key natural resources, Agro-climatic zones and Industries in M.P.
- Demography of India and M.P., Tribes of Madhya Pradesh with particular reference to vulnerable tribes.
- Agro-ecology and its relevance to man, sustainable management and conservation. Major crops of the state, holdings and cropping patterns, physical and social environment of crop distribution and production. Issues and challenges related with quality and supply of seed, manure, farming practices, horticulture, poultry, dairy, fisheries and animal husbandry etc. agriculture produce, transport, storage and marketing in the state.
- Soil: Physical. chemical and biological properties, of Soil process and factors of soil formation, mineral and organic constituents of soil and their role in maintaining soil productivity. Essential plant nutrients and other beneficial elements in soils and plants. Problem soils and their reclamation methods. Problems of soil erosion and Soil degradation in Madhya Pradesh. Soil conservation planning on watershed basis.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance. location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management. Land reforms in India.
You Can Also Check: How To Prepare For Online Exam
- Ground water and Watershed management.
- Water usage and efficient irrigation systems.
- Drinking Water: supply, factors of impurity of water and quality management.
- Disaster and its management
- Man-made and Natural disasters: Concept and scope of disaster management, specific hazards and mitigation.
- Community planning: Resource Mapping. Relief & Rehabilitation, preventive and administrative measures, Safe construction, Alternative communication and survival skills.
- Case studies – Chernobyl Atomic Plant Tragedy 1986, Bhopal Gas Tragedy 1984, Kutch Earthquake 2001, Indian Tsunami 2004, Fukushima Daiichi Japan Nuclear Disaster 2011, Uttarakhand Flash Flood 2013, Ujjain Tragedy 1994, Allahabad Kumbh Stampede 2013, J & K Flood 2014 etc.
Paper II: General Studies (II)
The Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance.
- Constitution drafting committee. The Constitution of India. The Preamble. Basic Structure. Fundamental Rights aid Duties and Directive principles of state policy. Schedules of the Constitution. Constitutional amendments, Comparison of the Indian Constitution with that of other countries.
- Centre and State Legislative.
- Centre and State Executive.
- Judiciary – Supreme Cowl. High Court, District and Subordinate Courts, Contempt of Court.
- Nature of the Indian Union. Centre-State Relations, Division of Power (Centre List, State List aid Concurrent List). Distribution of resources.
- Decentralization and peoples participation in Democratic Governance. Local Self Government, 73rd and 74th amendment of Constitution. The Panchayats, the Municipalities. (Rural and Urban Local Governance)
- Lokpal, Lokayukt and Lok Nyayalaya-Judiciary as a watch-dog protecting the Constitutional Order. Judicial Activism, Public Interest Litigation.
- Accountability and Rights: Competition Commission, Consumer Courts, Information Commission, Women Commission, Human Rights Commissions, SC/ ST/OBC Commissions, other redressal agencies/authorities. Transparency and Accountability. Right to Information, Right to Services. Utilization of public funds.
- Democracy at work, Political Parties, Political Representation, Citizen Participation in Decision Making.
- Elections, Election Commission, Electoral reforms.
- Emergence of Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and Non Government Organizations (NGOs); Self Help Groups.
- Issues and role of media (Electronic, Print aid Social)
Security Issues: External and Internal
Social & Some Important Legislation:
- Indian society, Social Legislation as an instrument of Social Change.
- Human Rights Act. 1993
- Protection to Women under: The Constitution of India and Criminal Law (CrPC),
- Domestic Violence (Prevention) Act,
- The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955,
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989,
- The Right to Information Act, 2005,
- Environment Protection Act. 1986,
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986,
- Information Technology Act. 2000,
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Right to Services, Acts.
More Links Related to MPPSC:
|Best Books For MPPSC||How to Prepare For MPPSC|
|MPPSC State Service Exam||MPPSC Admit Card|
|MPPSC Recruitment||MPPSC Answer Key|
|MPPSC Question Paper||MPPSC Notification|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Cut Off|
Social Sector- Health, Education & Employment
- Health services, Preventive and curative health programmes in India/M.P. with an emphasis on children and women’s health.
- Issues related to availability of curative health to all. Availability of medicos and paramedics. Health services in rural area.
- Malnutrition, its causes and effects and Govt. programmes for supplementary Nutrition
- The technological interventions in the field of Immunology, Immunization, Family health, Biotechnology, Communicable and non-communicable diseases and remedies.
- Vital statistics
- H.O.-Objectives, Structures. functions and its programmes.
Education tool of Ilk. development. Universal elementary education. Quality of higher and Technical Education, Vocational Education, issues related to girls education, under privileged classes and differently abled classes.
Human resource development
Availability of skilled manpower, employability and productivity of human resource of India, trends of employment, role of institutions like NCHER, NCERT, NIEPA, UGC, Open Universities, AICTE, NCTE, NCVT, ICAR, NITs, NLUs, ITTs, IIMs, Polytechnic and ITIs etc. and human resource development.
Welfare programmes and Issues related to- Aged people. Differently able people, Children, Women, Labor, Socially deprived Classes and Displaced groups of developmental projects.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Public Services, All India Services, Central Services, State Services, Constitutional Positions; Role and function, nature of function, Union Public Service Commission, M.P. State Public Service Commission. Training and Training Institutions of State and Centre in context of changing governance pattern.
Public Expenditure and Accounts
Control over public Expenditure. Parliamentary control, Estimate Committee. Public Accounts Committee etc. Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Role of Finance Ministry in Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Composition and function of Accountant General of MP.
- UNO and its associate organizations.
- IMF, The World Bank and ADB.
- BRICS, other Bilateral and Regional groupings
- WTO and its impact on India.
Paper III: General Studies (III)
- Matter in our surroundings, Elements. Compounds, Mixtures, Metals and Non-metals, Carbon and its compounds, Molecules, Atoms, Structure of atom, Chemical reactions. Acids, Bases and salts.
- Types of organisms, Tissues, Fundamental unit of life Cell, Life processes. Metabolism, Control and Coordination, Reproduction, heredity and evolution.
- Motions, Force, Laws of Motion, Work and energy, Light, Sound. Electricity and Magnetism.
Check Now: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Basic numeracy and Statistics (numbers and their relations), probability.
- Data handling and Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.).
- Ratio and Proportion, Unitary method, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest.
- Mensuration : Area, Perimeter Volume.
- Logical reasoning. Analytical ability and Problem solving.
- Applications of science and Technology in Social and Economic development. Indigenous technology, Transfer of technology and dc eloping new Technologies.
- Patents and Intellectual Property Rights. (TRIPS & TRIMS).
- Contribution of Indians in the field of Science and Technology.
Emerging technologies like Information arid Communication Technology, Remote sensing. Space, GIS, GPS, Bio technology, Nano technology: their application in the field of Agriculture and allied sectors, Health, E-Governance, Transport, Spatial Planning, Housing, Sports etc.
- Conventional and Non-Conventional sources of energy.
- Energy Management: Issues and challenges.
- Current status of alternative sources of energy and their future prospects.
Check Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental degradation: its causes, effects and remedies.
- Environment protection laws, Policies and regulatory framework.
- The Environment — development debate.
- Solid, Effluent. Sewer, Medical, Hazardous and c-waste management.
- Climate change: Causes and Remedial measures.
- Ecological Prints and coping strategies.
- Development Experience of India.
- Causes of low Industrialization in MP.
- Economic reforms since 1991: industrial and Financial sector reforms, stock market and Banking systems.
- Privatization and Globalization.
- Current trends and challenges in the Indian Economy.
- Development planning in India.
- National Income and Accounting System.
- Infrastructural development and issues,
- Poverty, Unemployment. Regional Imbalances and Migration
- Urban issues, Urban development (social and economic infrastructure and Housing for Low Income Groups.
- Rural issues. Rural development (Social and economic infrastructure) and Rural Credit.
- Indicator of development, Human development & Economic development.
- Co-operative movement in India and M.P.
- Importance of agriculture in M.P. and Indian economy.
- Factors of economic development.
- Issues of Direct and Indirect Subsidy for farm sector and other social sectors.
- Public Distribution System : Objective, Functioning. Limitation, Issues of Buffer Stock and Food Security.
Check Out: Best Study Apps for Students
Paper IV: General Studies (IV)
Human needs and motivation
Ethics and Values in Public Administration: Ethical elements in governance — integrity, accountability and transparency, ethical reasoning and moral dilemmas, conscience as sources of ethical guidance. code of conduct for civil servants, values in governance.
Philosophers/Thinkers, Social workers/Reformers:
Mahavir, Buddha, Kautilya, Plato, Aristotle, Gurunanak, Kabir, Tulsidas, Ravindra Nath Tagore, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Swami Vivekanand, Sri Aurobindo, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Sarvpalli Radhakrishnan, Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad, Deen Dayal Uppadhyaya, Ram Manohar Lohiya etc.
Check Also: How Do Toppers Study?
Content, elements, function; Formation of attitude, attitudinal change, persuasive communication, Prejudice and discrimination, Stereotypes in Indian context.
Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service, integrity, impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker-sections.
Emotional intelligence-concepts, their utilities and application in Administration and Governance.
Types and Causes of corruption, effects of corruption, approaches to minimizing corruption- role of society, media, family, whistleblower, UN Convention on Corruption, measuring Corruption; Transparency International etc.
Case studies – based on the contents on the syllabus
Paper V: General Hindi
पल्लवन, संधि व समास
- दिए गए वाक्यों का व्यापक अर्थ (शब्द-सीमा 50 शब्द)
- संधि, समास व विराम चिन्ह
प्रारूप लेखन- शासकीय व अर्धशासकीय पत्र, परिपत्र, प्रपत्र, विज्ञापन, आदेश, पृष्ठांकन, अनुस्मारक (स्मरण पत्र), अधिसूचना, टिप्पण लेखन – (कोई दो)
प्रयोग, शब्दावली तथा प्रारंभिक व्याकरण
- प्रशासनिक पारिभाषिक शब्दावली (हिंदी व अंग्रेजी)
- मुहावरे अथवा कहावतें
- विलोम शब्द एवं समानार्थी शब्द
- तत्सम-तद्भव शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- शब्द युग्म
निबंध लेखन (300 शब्द)
प्रतिवेदन- (प्रशासनिक, विधि, पत्रकारिता, साहित्य व सामाजिक)
अनुवाद (वाक्यों का)
हिंदी से अंग्रेजी एवं अंग्रेजी से हिंदी
Paper VI: Hindi Essay Writing
- First Essay (about 1000 words) – 50 Marks
- Second Essay (about 250 words) – 25 Marks
- Third Essay (about 250 words) – 25 Marks
MPPSC Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2020: Download Here!!!
Interested candidates going to appear for MPPSC Sports Officer Exam 2020 can access MPPSC syllabus Hindi either from the official website or through the direct link provided above. To prepare yourself for the upcoming MPPSC Librarian Exam, follow MPPSC Madhya Pradesh PSC syllabus and MPPSC Exam Pattern given below.
To give effective start to your preparation and to score qualifying marks in MPPSC exam, he/she must access MPPSC Syllabus 2020. Also, follow updated MPPSC Exam Pattern to set your entire strategy accordingly as discussed above.
Check Now: Benefits Of Meditation For Students
About Madhya Pradesh:
Do you know that Madhya Pradesh is having fifty one districts and it is a state in central India and it is only the reason that the state is recognized as “heart of India”. MP state is the second biggest state in the nation by area and Commission was established in the year 1956 by the MP Government. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is having the liability to organize recruitment for different civil services in the state.
How To Download MPPSC Syllabus 2020?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to download MPPSC Syllabus 2020, please have a look…
- Aspirants will have to open official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.mppsc.nic.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Examination” tab that is visible at left side of web page.
- After that, select syllabus in PDF format that is visible in front of “PRELIMINARY / MAIN EXAMINATION” link.
- At last, download it and get printout of it and keep it safe for examination purpose.
To Do Better Preparation of PSC, Check Link, Given Below:
Applicants, Lack of information for the exam pattern and syllabus is the main reason for failure in Exam so keep in mind that if you will have right exam pattern and syllabus than you can resolve question within short span of time. So you can acquire new and updated syllabus from this page which is very helpful to prepare for upcoming exam.
Books to Crack MPPSC Exam:
|Books name||Author name|
|MP general Knowledge||Arihant|
|MPPSC General Aptitude Test Paper – II||Arihant Experts|
|G.K. & G.S||R.P.Sharma|
|MPPSC Samanya Addhyan Paper – 1 Study Package||Experts Compilation|
|MPPSC Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan Paper – 2 Study Package||Arihant Experts|
|15 Practice Sets MPPSC||Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan|
People Also Search Related To:
- MPPSC Geography Syllabus
- MPPSC Aptitude Syllabus
- MPPSC Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- MPPSC Syllabus 2020 in Hindi PDF
- MPPSC Syllabus PDF
- MPPSC Syllabus 2021
- MPPSC Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
- MPPSC Syllabus and Eligibility
- MPPSC Syllabus and Pattern
- MPPSC New Syllabus
- MPPSC Syllabus Change
- MPPSC CSAT Syllabus
- MPPSC Syllabus Download
- MPPSC Economics Syllabus
- MPPSC Syllabus For Prelims
- MPPSC Syllabus For Mains
- MPPSC Geography Syllabus
- MPPSC Ka Syllabus
- MPPSC Syllabus Mains
- MPPSC Syllabus New
- MPPSC Optional Syllabus
- MPPSC Official Syllabus
- MPPSC Syllabus Pre
- MPPSC Revised Syllabus
- MPPSC Ranger Syllabus
- MPPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus
- MPPSC SET Syllabus
- MPPSC Technical Syllabus
For any information related to MPPSC Syllabus 2020, have a look at its Official Link. You can subscribe our free e-mail portal to grab upcoming details into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|