Tamilnadu Coop Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd has propagated a latest vacancy advertisement regarding AAVIN Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization for appointment of deserving and skilled candidates for Manager Posts. Those aspirants who want to make their career bright may apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2017, as it provides the wider scope for the freshers.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who are eligible for the AAVIN Jobs need to send their filled application form at the postal address on or before the deadline that is 27-01-2017. Applicants must go through this complete page of recruitmentresult.com for The Tamilnadu Coop Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd Recruitment as we have placed all the essential details here regarding the same.
|Name of the Organization||The Tamilnadu Coop Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd|
|Closing date of Applying||27-01-2017|
- Manager (Veternity)
- Manager (Dairying)
- Contenders applying for the post of Dy. Manager (Dairying), must possess Degree and IDD / NDD or Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairying or B.Tech. in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Food processing from any recognized University or Institutions.
- For the post of Manager (Veternity), Applicants should have the Degree in Veterinary Science from well reputed University and also have registered with Veterinary Council.
- Aspirants who are interested to apply must be more than 21 years and less than 30 years (as on 1st January / 1st July of the year).
- 10 years of relaxation will be allowed according to the The Tamilnadu Coop Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd
AAVIN Recruitment Official Notice: Download Here
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualifications and then called for the written test or oral test as per the requirements.
- Test will be conducted by the selection panel of the to recruit the deserving candidates.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Allocation of Test:
- For the post of Manager-
- For the Post of Dy. Manager-
After Assortment, Candidates will be appointed for the Concerned Positions and Then Get the Inclusive Amount of Stipend Rs. 9,300- 34,800 Including Grade Pay of Rs. 4,700/ 4,400.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
An application fee of Rs. 250/- should be paid by the general contenders in the form of demand draft only drawn in favour of General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.U Ltd, and payable at Chennai.
How to apply for AAVIN Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the The Tamilnadu Coop Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd that is “www.aavinmilk.com”.
- Now hit on the “Employment Notifications” button presenting in the mid of the home portal.
- Press on the Link of advertisement that is “.KTCMP Union – Ayyanavaram- Chennai-23 – Employment Advt. No. 1(7263/Admin/2016 Dt: 26.12.2016”.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your screen, read it attentively.
- After that, download the application format.
- Now fill the correct required details in the application form.
- Attach all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
The General manager,
The Kancheepuram-Thiruvallur District
Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd,
Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Closing Date of Applying: 27-01-2017
For further information regarding AAVIN Recruitment, candidates may check Official Notification stated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|