Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited has issued an official notification for 15 Manager/Technician vacancies in different organization. Interested candidates can apply for AAVIN Recruitment 2019 through offline mode till 20-12-2018.
AAVIN Manager/Technician Post Overview
- Organization: Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited
- Category: AAVIN Recruitment
- Post Name: Manager/Technician
- No. of vacancies: 15
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date: 20/12/2018
Q1. What are eligibility requirements for Manager/Technician posts?
Ans. Candidates must have completed their 12th/graduation or its equivalent in relevant fields as per the vacant post they have to apply for.
Q2. Is there any requirement of professional work experience?
Ans. No, candidates who are fresher in all such fields are can apply for AAVIN Current Opportunities.
Q3. What are the age criteria?
Ans. Minimum age limit for all the contenders is 18 years of age and maximum age for the same has been prescribed below:
- For OC Category (All posts): 30 Years
- Technician: 32 years for BC/MBC/DNC & 35 years for SC/SCA/ST candidates
- Manager/Executive: No age limit for BC/MBC & DNC/SC/ST candidates
- Relaxation up to 10 years over and above for Differently abled candidates
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q4. How are the vacancies distributed among the vacant Post?
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|AAVIN Salem Union|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q5. What is the salary package?
- Manager (Accts): Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-
- Manager (Vety): Rs.55,500 – 1,75,700/-
- Executive (Office): Rs.20,600- 65,500/-
- Technician: Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
Q6. How is AAVIN Selection process designed?
- Manager/Executive: Written Test & Oral Test
- Technician: Academic Qualification & Oral Test
Q7. What is the fee for AAVIN Application Form?
- 250 for OC/BC/MBC
- 100 for SC/SCA/ST
- No fee For Technician Posts
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q8. What is the procedure to fill application form for AAVIN Recruitment?
- Visit the official website: www.aavinmilk.com
- Through home page hit on “Employment Notification” tab available at the mid of the page.
- Search the link for “Employment Notification no.01/2018”.
- Press the above searched link and read all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement.
- If you are found eligible as per the terms and conditions then download the application form through same PDF.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly and send it to the respective address.
- Also, attach the Demand Draft of application fee along with the AAVIN Application Form
|AAVIN Recruitment Notification & Application||Get Here|
|AAVIN Official Website Link||Get Here|
Q9. What is the mode to pay application fee?
Ans. Application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft which should be Drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Salem District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd.,” and payable at Salem, in any one of the Nationalised Banks/Cooperative Banks.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Last Date to Apply for AAVIN Recruitment 20-12-2018
Recently, official notification has been issued regarding 15 vacant posts of Manager/Technician in Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited. Those candidates who are in search of government jobs can apply for AAVIN Vacancies through this page.
Before filling their application form it is necessary for them to match their eligibility with that of the organization mentioned in the Employment Notification no.01/2018. If they meet entire eligibility criteria then the must download the application and submit it as prescribed.
Also, they may follow the instructions or the direct official links given here on this page and download their application for AAVIN Recruitment 2019. As per the guidelines, job seekers will be able to submit their application on or before the last date that is 20-12-2018.
Check Here- Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu
Grab more detailed information regarding AAVIN Recruitment 2019 by visiting its official website or they may stay tuned with us for regular updates.
Latest Recruitment On 14-12-2018: