Candidates who want to persue their career in government sector can get complete details regarding ADA Recruitment through this page. Aeronautical Development Establishment recently has published an advertisement for filling up 08 vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in different discipline. Interested job seekers can apply for ADA Recruitment 2017 through offline mode till the last date that is 18th Jan.2017
Focal Points of this page
We the expert and inspiring team members of recruitmentresult.com have well prepared the page with detailed and updated info regarding Aeronautical Development Establishment Recruitment. So candidates, before applying against this recruitment must ensure eligibility standards and then forward ADA Application Form.
|Organization Name||Aeronautical Development Agency|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to submit application form||18th Jan.2017|
|Post Name/ Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||04|
What will be the required Qualification?
Willing candidates should possess Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/ B.Tech.) in first division with valid GATE score of 2015 & 2016 or Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E/ M.Tech) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level from recognized University/Institutions.
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Age Limit for ADA Vacancy:
- Age of Candidates for these job openings in government sector should not be more than 28 years as on 18th Jan.2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category aspirants such as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government Rules.
Check the monthly salary:
Appointed applicants for Aeronautical Development Agency Vacancy will receive an impressive amount from the concerned authority of reputed organization.
Is there any selection process?
- Yes, to get recruited for ADA Jobs aspirants must have qualified on the basis of Presentation In Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Aeronautical Development Establishment.
- Travelling Allowance will be paid to appliers for attending the Interview
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for Aeronautical Development Agency Jobs by following below mention steps:
- Approach official web page of the organization that is ada.gov.in.
- After visiting home page of official website choose “Recruitment” tab given at the top in menu bar.
- Now choose suitable link and hit on it.
- Read all the details about the posts and come back to previous page.
- After reading complete details download application form ad take a print out of application form
- Attest all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts.
- Place all the documents in an envelope and send it to below mention address
Aeronautical Development Establishment,
Grab Today: Jobs in Bangalore
Last date to submit application form: 18th Jan. 2017
To get further details about ADA Recruitment 2017, you can check this Official Link. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|