Applications are invited from talented candidates against a career notification as ADA Recruitment. Aeronautical Development Agency has published this notification in order to fill up 10 vacancies of Scientist/ Engineer. Those candidates who are interested in applying for ADA Recruitment 2017 they can fill online application form on or before the last date which is 11-03-2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates who are keen to grab a reputed job position in a government organization they must take the benefit of this chance. Interested candidates can apply online by submitting their applications within prescribed time period. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the complete information about ADA Recruitment which is well tailored on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Aeronautical Development Agency|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to submit application form||11-03-2017|
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Scale|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘E’||02||Rs.1,18,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘D’||02||Rs.78,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.7,600/-|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘C’||06||Rs.67,700 with Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-|
What Will Be The Required Qualification?
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job opening they must have possessed First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Aeronautical / Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/ Industrial / Production/ Industrial Production Engineering only from a recognized University.
Grab Soon: Latest Engineering Jobs
Experience & Age Limit for ADA Vacancy:
|Post Name||Minimum Experience||Age as on 11-03-2017|
|Scientist / Engineer ‘E’||10 years||45 years|
|Scientist / Engineer ‘D’||07 years||40 years|
|Scientist / Engineer ‘C’||03 years||35 years|
ADA Recruitment Advertisement: Read Here
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their details in the application. Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Aeronautical Development Agency.
Must Know To Get Success:
How to Apply For Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can apply for Aeronautical Development Agency Jobs by following some easy steps given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal of Aeronautical Development Agency i.e. www.ada.gov.in
- On the home page, follow the “Recruitment” Tab from the menu bar and then hit on “Scientist/ Engineer” option from the drop down list.
- Press on “View Advertisement” link given on the left side of page.
- Advertisement will be displayed on your screen and you have to read the complete information very carefully.
- After reading all the details and guidelines, candidates need to fill the registration form with complete details and press on “Register” button.
- Thereafter, candidates need to fill the online application form with accurate details in complete manner.
- Upload your latest passport size photo, signature and other required documents in proper manner and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Check Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to submit online application form: 11-03-2017
Candidates who are willing to get more detailed information about ADA Recruitment 2017 they are advised to check Official Notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|