AIIMS Admit Card
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to release AIIMS Dates soon for Nursing and MBBS Exam. AIIMS Admit Card will be issued 15 days prior to Date of Examination. Candidates who will take part in exam may download AIIMS Hall Ticket from this page.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Overview:
- Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Name of Exam: Nursing and MBBS Exam
- AIIMS Exam Date: May / June 2019
- AIIMS Admit Card Download Date: 15 Days prior to Date of Exam
- Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Admit Card
In order to download All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Admit Card, candidates will have to login by entering details such as Candidate ID and Password. It will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. AIIMS Admit Card Download Link will be updated soon.
How to Download AIIMS Exam Admit Card 2019?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Press “Academic Courses” link.
- On the next page, you will get various links
- Then you have to select appropriate link related to exam admit card.
- AIIMS 2019 Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Enter Candidate ID and Password to get AIIMS Call Letter.
- Press “Proceed” button.
- Download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card on your desktop.
- Bring Admit Card of AIIMS at the time of examination.
Check More AIIMS Related Links:
|Official Website||Press Here|
|AIIMS Login||Get Here|
|AIIMS Recruitment||Get Here|
|AIIMS MBBS||Get Here|
|AIIMS Application Form||Get Here|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus||Get Here|
|How To Crack AIIMS||Get Here|
|AIIMS Mock Test||Get Here|
|AIIMS MBBS Cut Off||Get Here|
|AIIMS Nursing Result||Get Here|
|AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers||Get Here|
|AIIMS Nursing Syllabus||Get Here|
|AIIMS Preparation Books||Get Here|
|How to Prepare for AIIMS?||Get Here|
|AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
What is New in AIIMS Exam Pattern?
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern:
- AIIMS Nursing examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- The language medium of the paper will be in
- The time duration for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing will be 2 hours.
- For B.Sc post basic and M.Sc nursing entrance test the time duration will be 90
- In B.Sc (Hons) nursing, the questions will be asked from 4 parts – Physics, Biology, Chemistry and G.K.
- In B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, 100 multiple choice questions will be there.
- While in B.SC post basic 70 MCQS and in M.SC nursing there will be 90
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
What Details Mentioned on AIIMS Entrance Admit Card Page?
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender, Category
- Sub Category
- Exam Center Address
- Date & Time of Exam
- Language of Question Paper
Which Documents Needed Along With AIIMS Admit Card 2019?
Applicants have to bring a valid AIIMS 2019 Admit Card (original print out) on the exam day. No applicants will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a admit card. Candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof & one photograph.
The ID proof should be same as the one mentioned in the application form such as Passport, Aadhaar Card (Original or Printout), PAN card, Voters ID and Driving License.
Read Here: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Discrepancy in AIIMS Hall Ticket 2019:
- Aspirants are advised to verify details mentioned in the admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2019 carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy (date, time, name etc.) or in case candidates does not receive their AIIMS Admit Card or the status does not appear on the screen.
- Aspirants must immediately contact Assistant Controller of AIIMS Examination in the address given below.
Assistant Controller – Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 608
AIIMS Admit Card 2019 Details:
Once AIIMS Nursing Admit Card and AIIMS MBBS Admit Card is displayed on the screen, candidates must cross-check the important details such as name, exam centre name and address, exam date and time, photograph and signature printed on it.
In case of any discrepancy in the AIIMS Admit Card, students must immediately inform the authority for the same. The AIIMS Admit Card must be carried to the exam centre along with an ID proof for verification purpose.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On