AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has circulated a job advertisement to fill the various posts of SR Resident, Tutor.
Job seekers who want to get employment in AIIMS must apply by fill the AIIMS Bhopal online form on or before the last date that is 30th June 2014.
To receive the further information regarding this job notification candidate must read provided details on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the organization:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Name of the post:
- Tutors / Demonstrators
- Senior Residents
Post with vacancy detail:
|Post name||No. of post|
|Tutors / Demonstrators||18|
For SR. Resident Post: Applicant should have possessed Post Graduation Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline.
For Tutor Post: Candidates should have hold MBBS/Medical MSC Degree in concerned subject.
- Upper age limits of the job seeker is 33 years as on 30th June 2014
- Relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/OBC/ OPH candidates as per government rules.
Selection of the talented contenders will be made through written exam followed by interview.
- Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 600/- for Gen and OBC and SC/ST categories are free from the payment of application fee.
- Fee shall be paid through NEFT/online transfer only in the bank of broad saving account.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Tutors / Demonstrators||Rs. 15,600-39100+GP 6600+NPA|
|SR. Resident||Rs. 15,600-39100+GP 5400+NPA|
How to apply?
- Desirous aspirants can apply online only through the official web site of AIIMS that is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- Fill online application form with all asked details and then pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of application form submit it and take the print out for future use.
Closing date for online application: 30th June 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details, check the Official Notification.