AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview is scheduled for 47 Tutor / Demonstrator / Dentistry Junior Resident and Consultant Posts on 21-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 23-02-2019 and 01-03-2019. Willing candidates can apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time according to post.
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification for Tutor /|
Demonstrator / Dentistry Junior Resident
|AIIMS Bhopal job notification for consultant||Get Here|
|AIIMS Official Website||Get Here|
|AIIMS Bhopal Application Form||Download Here|
AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – Overview:
- Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal
- Category: AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment
- AIIMS Bhopal Vacancies: 47
- Post Name: Tutor / Demonstrator / Dentistry Junior Resident and Consultant
- Walk in Interview for AIIMS Bhopal Consultant Recruitment: 01-03-2019
- Walk in Interview for Tutor/Demonstrator: 21-02-2019, 22-02-2019
- Walk in Interview for Junior Resident: 23-02-2019
- Official Website: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Posts||Vacancies in AIIMS Bhopal|
|Consultant (Accounts & Audit)||02|
|Consultant (Admin. & Establishment)||03|
|Consultant (Fire & Safety)||01|
|Consultant (Information Technology||01|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q1: What Qualification is required for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment?
- For Consultant: Candidates must be a Graduate or Post Graduate as per the official notification.
- For Tutor/Demonstrator: MBBS Degree / M.Sc. (Medical)
- For Junior Resident: The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q2: What is the Age Limit prescribed for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019?
- For Consultant: Upto the Age of 68 years.
- For Tutor/Demonstrator: Upto the Age of 30 years
- For Junior Resident: Upto the Age of 30 years
Q3: Is the conducting body providing any sort of relaxation in Age?
Yes, the following Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be provided to the applicants participating in AIIMS Non-Faculty Recruitment:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Q4: What Pay Scale is offered for AIIMS Bhopal Vacancies?
- For Consultant: Rs. 60,000/ per month.
- For Tutor/Demonstrator: Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA (if Applicable)
- For Junior Resident: Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA (if Applicable)
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q5: Is there any Application Fee for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019?
- For UR: Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil
Q6: How to pay the Application Fee?
The application fee for AIIMS Bhopal Non Faculty Recruitment 2019 is to be paid through Demand Draft only payable at Bhopal addressed to The Director, AIIMS Bhopal and is to be submitted with the application form.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q7: What is the selection process for AIIMS Hospital Recruitment 2019?
As per the official AIIMS Bhopal Notification, the selection of applicants participating in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Q8: How to apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment?
Ans: These are the 14 steps to apply online for AIIMS Bhopal Job Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website – www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- On the homepage, move your cursor towards ‘Vacancies’ option available in the column at the left corner.
- Select ‘Job Advertisements’ option from the appeared list.
- The newly opened page will display a list of latest AIIMS Bhopal Vacancies.
- Here, look for the following AIIMS Recruitment Notification:
“Recruitment for the various Non-Faculty posts on contractural basis at AIIMS Bhopal”
“Walk-In-Interview For Tutor / Demonstrators And Dentisty – Junior Resident (Non- Academic) At AIIMS Bhopal”
6. Press the ‘Detailed Advertisement’ option given for the above AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification.
7. The detailed AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF will be opened on the screen.
8. Read the complete AIIMS Bhopal Notification 2019 / AIIMS Bhopal Job Notification and ensure your eligibility.
9. Now, go back to the previous page and hit the “Application Form” link
10. The prescribed AIIMS Bhopal Application Formwill be displayed in front of you.
11. Scan out a hard copy of the AIIMS Application Form 2019.
12. Duly fill in all the details as asked in the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Application Form.
13. Complete the Application for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment in all aspects.
14. Applicants can appear for the walk in interview that will be held on below given address and date
AIIMS Bhopal walk- in venue
Medical College Budding, AIIMS Bhopal
Get Here: More Jobs in Bhopal
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019
Those who are eligible and want to apply for AIIMS Bhopal jobs for Tutor / Demonstrator / Dentistry Junior Resident and Consultant posts can read its required terms and conditions. Candidates need to appear for the walk in interview for Consultant that will be held on 01-03-2019 at 09.00 AM.
Walk-In-Interview is scheduled on 21-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 23-02-2019 for Tutor / Demonstrator / Dentistry Junior Resident Posts. You may get further details about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 through the Official Link. You can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab and get latest updates about upcoming AIIMS Bhopal Job Openings.
Latest Recruitment On 15-02-2019:
- ESIC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 19-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 28-02-2019 to 12-03-2019, 01-03-2019
- BHU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 25-02-2019
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 05-03-2019, 14-03-2019
- PAU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 27-02-2019
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-03-2019, 13-03-2019, 20-03-2019, 27-03-2019, 06-03-2019, 26-02-2019, 27-02-2019