AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal is inviting applications for the post of Senior Resident and in Other Staff departments. Applicants who are qualified for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2014 may apply for the vacancies online.
- Eligible and willing aspirants can apply for the posts in February, 2014. Job hunters must apply online because application will not be considered by other mode.
- For more details related to posts are given below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
|Name of the Post||Vacant Seats||Pay Details with Grade Pay in Rs.|
|Tutor/ Demonstrator||12||15,600-39,100/- + 5400/-|
|Senior Residents||36||15,600-39,100/- + 6600/-|
|Blood Transfusion Officer||01||PB-3 + 6600/-|
|Technical Officer||07||PB-2 + 4600/-|
|Office Assistant||07||PB-2 + 4200/-|
|Stenographer||07||PB-1 + 2400/-|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||40||PB-2 + 4200/-|
|Pharmacist Grade II||02||PB-1 + 2800/-|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||02||PB-3 + 6600/-|
|Private Secretary||03||PB-2 + 4600/-|
|Sanitation Officers||03||PB-2 + 4200/-|
|Medical Record Officer||07|
|Dietician||07||PB-2 + 4600/-|
Job hunters should possess Post Graduation/ Graduation from a recognized Board or Institution and have required experience in related field.
- Upper age limit for the Tutor/ Demonstrator and Senior Residents posts is 35 years however 45 years for the remaining posts as on March 01, 2014.
- Relaxation in age is available up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates as per Govt. rules.
- Aspirants of General/OBC category have to pay the Rs.600/- as the application processing fee
- There is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
Processing fee can be paid through NEFT/online transfer only.
- Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda saving Account No.: 45340100000148
- IFSC code: BARB0AIIMSX.
Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Why Should We Hire You? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Job fighters have to visit official website.
- Contenders need to fill the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill up all the details and check again before submission.
- Upload necessary documents and certificates.
- Take a print out of online application and attach attested photocopies of mandatory certificates.
- Applicants must bring hard copy of application and all original testimonials at the time of Interview.
Dates to Remember
Opening Date of Online Application Form: February, 2014
Note: For more details check Official Notification.