AIIMS Patna Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is inviting applications for filling up the vacant posts of Jr Residents through AIIMS Patna Recruitment process. Walk in Interview is going to be held on 28th August 2018 for recruitment of eligible and capable candidates.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility norms needed for AIIMS Patna Jr Resident Recruitment, can attend AIIMS Patna Walk In Interview, which is going to be held on above said date. You can go through this page to get enter details about AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018.
|Overview of this page:|
Those, who are going to attend walk in interview must bring all the needed documents along with them. One set of original document and one set of photocopies must bring with application form.
Eligible candidates can easily apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions described below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Patna Recruitment
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Cardiology
- Number of Vacancies: 02
If you want to apply for AIIMS Patna Jr Resident Recruitment, then you should have done MBBS degree from a recognized University/Institute with good academic records.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
To apply for AIIMS Patna Vacancies your upper age limits should be 33 years as on the date of interview. 05 years relaxation is given to SC/ST and 03 years relaxation is given to OBC category candidates.
Get Here >> AIIMS Patna Recruitment Notification
Candidates re required to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee of AIIMS Patna Jr Resident Jobs. Application fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Payment of Fee:
The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AIIMS. Patna” pay able at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal Order will be entertained.
What Salary will you get for AIIMS Recruitment?
Selected Candidates for AIIMS Patna Jobs will get Pay scale as admissible to Govt. of India Employee for the concerned post. (Consolidated pay shall be fixed by the institute as per rule.)
Check Now- Highest Paying Jobs in India
AIIMS Patna Jr Resident Recruitment Process:
AIIMS Recruitment will be done on the basis of candidate’s qualification conditions and their performances in interview, which is going to be conducted by selection authority as on 18th August 2018.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, candidates have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.aiimspatna.org
- Move your cursor downwards and hit on “JOBS” on the home page.
- On this new page, you are suggested to press on “Recruitment” tab at the menu bar.
- Under the drop down list, you need to hit on “Advertisement” link.
- On the displayed window you will see various links but you are required to hit on “Download” button, available in front of “Walkin Interview for the Post of Junior Resident in the Department of Cardiology” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of AIIMS Patna Notification, having all the details of AIIMS Patna Job.
- Read the complete Notification of AIIMS Patna Jr Resident Vacancies.
- Eligible contenders have to download AIIMS Patna Application from the PDF file.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Contenders need to attend the Walk-Interview on scheduled date as per the notification.
Walk In Venue:
College Building, Ground Floor,
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Walk In held on: 28-08-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to gather more details regarding AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs in Bihar|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|