AIIMS Patna Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is organizing walk-in interview for AIIMS Patna Recruitment of Assistant Professor in various departments. There are total 16 vacancies available to be filled up.
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for AIIMS Patna 10 Assistant Professor Vacancies as per the Advt. are required to report for walk-in-interview as on 09-07-2018 by 9.00 A.M. with their application in the prescribed proforma available on official portal.
|Overview of this page:|
Candidates should apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Patna Recruitment
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 16
|Name of the Dept||Total|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||2|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||1|
|Medical Oncology & Haematology||1|
Qualification Requirements for AIIMS Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for AIIMS Patna Jobs, they must have a medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule and they should have a post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitations for AIIMS Patna Recruitment:
Candidates, who are applying for All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Patna Vacancies, their age should not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on date of interview.
- Upper age limit for person with disabilities shall be as per existing Government of India Rules.
- Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible|
beyond the upper age limit
|Person with Disabilities||05 Years|
|Government Servant||05 Years|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates, who will be recruited for AIIMS Patna Vacancies of Assistant Professor, they will get Rs. 1,00,000/- per month as monthly remuneration.
Get Here >> AIIMS Patna Recruitment Notification
AIIMS Patna Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates for AIIMS Patna Assistant Professor Recruitment, will made on the basis of their qualification and their performances in walk interview, scheduled on below mentioned dates.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Patna Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, candidates have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.aiimspatna.org
- Move your cursor downwards and hit on “JOBS” on the home page.
- On this new page, you are suggested to press on “Recruitment” tab at the menu bar.
- Under the drop down list, you need to hit on “Notices” link.
- On the displayed window you will see various links but you are required to hit on “Download” button, available in front of “Walk-in Interview for Various Faculty Position on Contract Basis for Various Department” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of AIIMS Patna Notification, having all the details of job.
- Read the complete Notification of AIIMS Patna Assistant Professor Vacancies.
- Eligible contenders have to download AIIMS Patna Application from the PDF file.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Contenders need to attend the Walk-Interview on scheduled date as per the notification.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Walk In venue:
Committee Room adjacent to the office of the Director,
AIIMS, New Delhi
You may also find here More Jobs in Delhi
Walk In Held on: 09-07-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs in Bihar|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|