AIIMS Patna Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Science has disseminated a latest vacancy notification entitled as AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to conduct Walk-in- Interview for various SR/ JR/ MO Jobs in different departments or discipline. Contenders who are interested and have capabilities for above said posts may apply for these job openings. Job hunters who are willing to apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year are requested to connect with us through this web page. We will soon update this page with latest information regarding same.
Candidates who are going to apply for AIIMS Patna Job need to appear in interview on scheduled date/ time and venue presented below. To get rest information you need to read the page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Patna Recruitment
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Total No. of Vacancies||99|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||From 21st July onwards according to the posts|
AIIMS Patna Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Departments||Senior Residents||Junior Residents||Tutor||Sr. Medical Officer||Medical Officer|
|3||Forensic Medicine &
|6||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||-||04||-||-||-|
|8||Community & Family Medicine||06||06||-||-||-|
Qualification Required for AIIMS Vacancy:
For Senior Residents Post:
Applicants must have Degree of postgraduate degree viz. MD/MS in concerned subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Junior Residents Post:
Appliers should have M.B.B.S Degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
For Tutor Post:
Applicants must have Graduate/ Post- Graduate Degree in related field.
For Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer Posts:
- Should have degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University
- Enrolment on the Central or State Register of Indian Medicine
- Applicants must have relevant years experience in clinical and /or teaching experience in a recognized hospital/teaching institution.
You May Check More Job Options From Here:
The age limits of applicants for AIIMS Patna Vacancies are as follows according to the posts. The relaxation of 5 years will be granted to SC/ST category candidates and 3 years will be provided to OBC category aspirants.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Residents Post||Not more than 33 years|
|Junior Residents Post|
|Tutor||As per the norms of organization|
|Senior Medical||Below than 45 years|
|Medical Post||Not above than 40 years|
Contenders who are willing to apply need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows: The application fee will be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna and it will be paid at the time of Interview.
- UR/Gen & OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST category aspirants: Rs. 800/-
After selection the appointed contenders will get an impressive and attractive amount of pay- scale from the organization. The facility of other allowances/ incentives may also be provided to appointed candidates according to their performance.
Mode of Selection for AIIMS Jobs:
The appointment of applicants will be done on the basis of presentation level in interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of All India Institute of Medical Science. So, applicants need to give their best in interview for selection.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Simple Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting||Get Details|
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment?
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit official website of organization that is aiimspatna.org
- Now go to “Recruitment News” section and hit on “Notification for Walk-in interview for Post of for Senior Residents/Junior Residents/Tutors/Demonstrators From 21 July 2016.(11.07.2016 10:05)” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare AIIMS Patna Application Form application form in correct manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Now appear in Interview with your application and original certificates to venue given below.
Documents required at the time of Interview:
- Application Form/ self attested documents.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree,
- Registration Certificate form MCI/ State Medical Council /DMC, PG Degree/
- Pass certificate, MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D.,
- Valid SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable),
All India Institute of Medical Science,
Committee Room, Ground Floor,
Get More: Latest Jobs in Bihar
At 10:00 am
|Microbiology||9th August 2016|
|Paediatrics (Neonatology)||28th July 2016|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||25th July 2016|
|General Surgery||27th July 2016|
|Paediatrics||28th July 2016|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||26th July 2016|
|Paediatric Surgery||21st July 2016|
|Community & Family Medicine||26th July 2016|
|Pharmacology||23rd July 2016|
|General Medicine||25th July 2016|
|Radiology||16th August 2016|
|Ayush (Ayurveda)||25th July 2016|
You need to go through Official Notification which is provided below to obtain rest information regarding above said notification.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2016 – 2017: See Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|