Alagappa University Counselling
Alagappa University, located in the state of Tamil Nadu is going to conduct the Alagappa University Counselling. All those students who have qualified the entrance examination may appear for the Alagappa University Counselling 2018 which will be organized in different phases. Students are required to check the updated Schedule, Counselling Date, Status and Documents required before going for the Counselling. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list.
Alagappa University offers a number of diploma/ UG and other courses for which it conducts exams every year for the selection of students in various streams. Recently candidates have appeared for the entrance exam in order to get admission in various UG/PG programs. As per the notification, successfully passed candidates are invited for the Alagappa University Counselling. According to their ranks, candidates have to attend the Alagappa University Counselling with all the documents mentioned below.
Alagappa University Counselling
|University Name||Alagappa University|
|commencing Date of counselling||June / July 2018|
How to prepare for Counselling?
Alagappa University Counselling will be organized every year at various centers of Tamil Nadu during which admission in the programs like BA, B Sc, B Com, BBA, MBA, MCA, M Com, etc programs will be granted to eligible candidates. Thousands of candidates attend this process but only the few got a chance to take admission in the university. Applicants who have successfully qualified the Exam of Alagappa University are requested to be prepared for the Counselling with all the relevant documents mentioned in below.
Check Here:- Counselling Schedule Details
Documents required while going for counseling:
- Counselling call letter
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Mark sheets/consolidated mark statement of the qualifying examination.
- Original degree/provisional certificate (if have any)
- High school (Class X) certificate as proof of date of birth
- Caste certificate
- DEMAND DRAFT for amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
- 3-4 Passport size photographs photos
You should Know: Documents Required For Counselling
Alagappa counselling Process:
- Once Alagappa merit List comes out, eligible candidates should fill up Counselling form where they have to fill their choice of campuses and courses.
- After that, university will announce counselling schedule on the basis of merit list.
- Now candidates should check your counseling call letter which will available on the official website and arrive on location given to attend the seat allotment process.
- Afterward, do the process of Document registration for counseling allotment.
- Then check the colleges which will allot to you by the department as according to rank wise.
- Applying contenders are required to contact to colleges in which they have applied for Counseling.
You May Also Read:- Ways To Get Right Study Loan
Alagappa University Counselling Date: June / July 2018
Students may also join us on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch with us. You may also Subscribe Our Free E-mail Service for the latest updates about Alagappa University. We will provide you all the latest updates direct to your Wall and mailbox.
For more information about Alagappa University Counselling 2018, Candidates may visit to Official Website. Applicants are advised to book mark this page by pressing cntrl +d to obtain latest Counselling dates, centers, or latest notifications published by the Alagappa University as soon our team of recruitmentresult.com will publish complete details about counseling Schedule here.
Have A Look On this Useful Section