Allahabad High Court Recruitment
A career oriented employment advertisement has been dispatched for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from dedicated & dynamic contestants for filling up 63 posts of Personal Assistant in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad as well as Lucknow Bench. Aspirants, whose desire to fetch Jobs in Govt. sector, can apply for Allahabad High Court Jobs by submitting online application form before the last date which is 14th July 2016.
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Allahabad High Court Vacancy, may follow below provided steps to submit online application forms. Rest of the information concerning Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification is stated below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||14th July 2016|
Allahabad High Court Vacancies:
Personal Assistant: 63 Posts
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with Good Knowledge of English Shorthand having a minimum speed of 100 Words per Minute.
- Having English Typewriting having minimum speed of 40 Words per Minute with Computer Knowledge i.e. Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation
Find More: Graduate Jobs
- Aspirants’ age should be lying in between 21 to 35 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be offered to reserved category appliers as per norms.
For Personal Assistant posts, selected applicants will get a fixed honorarium of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- per month.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- (For General) and Rs. 500/- (For Reserved Category appliers of UP) as an application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee will pay either through offline or online mode only.
- On Line Payment: Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net banking through any bank to make the online payment through State Bank of India (SBI) I-Collect Module and Other Banks Payment Module also.
- Off Line Payment: Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through State Bank of India(SBI) I-Collect module and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
Categorization of applying contenders will be entirely based on their performance in test or interview process and No T.A. will be payable for attending the test or interview
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment?
- Firstly aspirants must log in the Official Website which is www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Go to the “Recruitment” section and select link “Notice for recruitment of Personal Assistant HTML”.
- Read the notification carefully; and hit on “http://18.104.22.168/UPHC” link.
- Then must Fill Online Application Form with all details in correct manner;
- And upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- At last, hit on “Submit” tab to record entire details and get printout of it for future need.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form||14th July 2016|
|Last Date for payment through||Online Mode|
|Offline Mode||15th July 2016|
Candidates may check more details about through this Official Notification.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|