Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014
Allahabad High Court has broadcasted a Notification as Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 for filling up 357 ARO/RGC Vacancies. All the eligible Indian citizens are welcome to apply.
Job seekers having qualification according to the criteria mentioned below may apply by filling online application form and sending the print out before last date that is 25.08.2014.
Further Details related to the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 like Age Criteria, Selection process and how to apply are tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer:189+98 (Backlog) Posts
- Routine Grade Clerk:70 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Educational Institution established by law in India.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution / University, or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificate in Computer Science
- Typing speed of 25 Words per Minute in English on Computer
- Computer Knowledge such as Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.
- Assistant Review Officer:Pay Band II Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
- Routine Grade Clerk: Pay Band I Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
- Assistant Review Officer:21 to 35 Years
- Routine Grade Clerk: 18 to 35 Years
|Category||Either Paper – 1 or Paper- 2||Both Paper – 1 & Paper-2|
|SC/ST* of Uttar Pradesh||Rs.500/-||Rs.1000/-|
Process of Payment of Examination Fee:
- Press the Fee Payment link given on the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Now select the “REGISTRATION” link in the “Select Payment Category” and enter your eight digit Application Id/Registration no. and press the “Submit” button.
Selection will be based on-
- Preliminary exam
- Main written exam
Why should we hire you?-Complete Details
Interview Preparation Tips->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Fill the online application form correctly and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- After submitting the application form the system will generate The ApplicationId/Registration Number which is candidate’s User-Id, Note-down it.
- Now Make the Examination Fee Payment and press the submit button to complete the application submission process.
- Take a print of confirmation page for future use.
- Last date to submit online Application Form – 25 August 2014
- Ending date for submission of fee – 27 August 2014
- Downloading/ Printing of Admit Cards – From 12 September onwards
- Examination Date– 28 September 2014 (Sunday)
Note: For more details aspirants should go to Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On