Allahabad High Court Recruitment
Latest job notification titled as Allahabad High Court Recruitment has been disseminated. There are 39 vacant job positions of Additional Private Secretary to be filled by eligible & work oriented aspirants. Those who find themselves eligible may apply for Additional Private Secretary Jobs prior reading entire notification details. Collect all details regarding Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 prior filling of application form.
Key contents of this page:
Process to accept online application form lasts till 21/11/2017. So, enroll for Allahabad High Court Jobs as soon as possible. Aspirants will be hired for Additional Private Secretary Jobs on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Shorthand Test and Computer Knowledge Test. To gain more stuff concerning Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018, go through this page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
Allahabad High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Allahabad High Court|
|Post name||Additional Private Secretary|
|Number of vacancy||39|
Additional Private Secretary: 39 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Vacancy shall possess Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. Candidates must possess Good Knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 100 and 40 words per minute and knowledge of Data Entry, word processing and Computer Opeation would be an essential qualification.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
A male candidate who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a person already having a wife living shall not be eligible for recruitment.
Age of the candidates applying for Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Jobs shall be less than 35 years and more than 21 years. The candidate should not be born before 2nd July, 1982 and not born after 1st July, 1996.
- The upper age limit shall be relax able up to 5 years to SC/ST and Other Backward Classes, Dependents of Freedom Fighters, skilled Sports Person
- The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen of State of Uttar Pradesh shall be relaxable by 03 years
- Differently Abled (physically challenged) category of the State of Uttar Pradesh will get age relaxation of 15 years.
Candidates who get selected for Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
- For general and OBC Category candidates, examination fee will be of Rs. 750/- +bank transaction charges as applicable and for SC/ST candidates examination fee will be of Rs. 500/- +bank transaction charges as applicable.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee either through online or offline mode. Through online mode candidates can make payment by ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net.
- Through offline mode candidates have to download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through State Bank of India(SBI) I-Collect module and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Shorthand Test and Computer Knowledge Test. Shorthand Test will be of 150 marks. Computer Knowledge Test will be of 50 marks. those candidates who qualify written examination then will be called for further selection rounds that are Shorthand Test and Computer Knowledge Test.
To Do Better Preparation of Exam, Must Check These Articles:
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
|Written Examination||Syllabus||Maximum Marks|
|PART-A Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type Test (on O.M.R. Sheets)||Elementary knowledge of General English & General Studies||40|
|Elementary knowledge of Computers.||20|
|PART-B Subjective Type Test (On Answer Booklet)||Translation of Passage in Shorthand to English (From Sir Issac Pitman’s Book)||40|
Steps to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Allahabad High Court Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is uphc.cbtexam.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Recruitments” tab
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit Recruitment Examination for the post of Additional Private Secretary” link
- After that just go through Allahabad High Court Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit new user registration option on previous page
- It will redirect you to a new page, there you have to register yourself and then it will provide you your registration ID, password and a link
- Keep it safe for future use and hit that link
- After that hit online application form and fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee and take review of the details
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here>> Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- Last date for submission of application form: 21/11/2017
- Last date for deposit of fee by the candidates: 22/11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|