Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2013
- Allahabad High Court has released a notification for the recruitment 2013 for various vacancies for the Fourth Class Employee. Well qualified and talented aspirants may fill the application form trough official website on or before the last date of application.
- The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited applications for govt. jobs in District Court Jalaun at ORAI. The applicants can obtain the application form on the Official website. Willing job seekers may apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2013 before 30th October 2013.
- Candidates must check the below section for more important details such as, eligibility, age limit, how to apply etc. that is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
District Court Jalaun, ORAI (High Court of Judicature at Allahabad)
Total Number of Post
Post & Vacancy details:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Adeshika Vahak/Massanger||07||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
|Sweeper||01||Rs. 2000/-(Fixed salary)|
|Water man||01||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
|Tube well Operator||01|
Applicants who are applying for this recruitment must pass in 6th/8th std. / 10th class as per the post applied from an authorized board/ school.
- Age limitation for the general category applicants should be more than 18 years and less than 40 years as on 01-07-2013.
- 5 years of age relaxation for the Sc/ST/OBC aspirants.
- General category applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Application fee for the SC/ST/OBC job seekers is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee should be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of state bank of India.
Aspirants will be selected on the Basis of:
- Written test
How to apply?
- Job fighters, who want to apply for this Notification they can download the application form from the official website which is www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Fill the application form as in prescribed manner attach all the required documents/ certificates and send it to the given address by registered post /speed post before the last date.
Jalaun, Location ORAI”
30th October 2013
For more details must visit the Official Notification