Allahabad University Counselling
Get all details about Allahabad University Counselling from here. Allahabad University is a central university located in Uttar Pradesh. It organizes entrance exams for granting admissions in university and in its associated colleges. On the basis of result of UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) & PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test), it will begin counseling process for B.Com, M.Sc Rural Technology and Development, B.A. from Last week of June 2018 & 4th week of July 2018 respectively. Get all details about Allahabad University Counselling 2018 such as AU Counseling schedule, important dates & applying procedure.
|This Page Includes:|
It will release merit list on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. After announcement of AU Result, merit list will be prepared consisting names of candidates selected for counseling. All qualified contenders need to carry relevant documents for document verification & seat allotment session. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is listing all details about Allahabad University Counselling 2018 on below of page. Go through it.
Allahabad University Counselling
Aspirants are required to pay suitable amount of counselling fee. The counselling will be organized on different dates for various programmes.
Allahabad University Counselling Procedure 2018:
- After announcement of result, it will issue merit list for various UG and PG courses. As per merit list contenders will be invited for AU Counseling.
- You need to report to the counselling venue on Counselling date & timings.
- At counselling venue, you need to fill colleges as per your preference.
- Based on selected colleges, you will be allotted the seats in order of merit.
- In case, contender not attends the counselling on given date and time, then their seats will be cancelled & automatically transferred to the next aspirant as per merit list.
- Subsequent to seat allotment, contenders need to report at allotted college and submit fee.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Documents required for AU Counseling 2018:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Score card & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test admit card issued by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card photocopy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Allahabad University Counselling Dates 2018:
|B.Com||Last week of June 2018|
|M.Sc Rural Technology and Development||4th week of July 2018|
|BPA ()Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||3rd week of July 2018|
|Department of Commerce an Business Management|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||4th week of July 2018|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||3rd week of July 2018|
|MCA||4th week of July 2018|
|PGDCA||3rd week of July 2018|
|BCA||4th week of July 2018|
To get more stuff about Allahabad University Counselling 2018, you may press on its Official Link. You may join us on the Facebook or Google plus as and when schedule will be released, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Allahabad University Result||Allahabad University Time Table|
|Allahabad University Admit Card||Allahabad University Syllabus|
|Counselling Tips & Techniques||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|