Amdocs Placement Papers
Want To Grab Amdocs Jobs In India? Then begin your practice through Latest Amdocs Placement Papers to Prepare well… Applicants who wish to make their career in private sector and willing to crack Amdocs test, they can start their preparation through below stated Amdocs Previous Year Paper. Here we are providing Amdocs Questions & Answers so you can easily download Amdocs sample Papers crack test in easy way.
This page consists of Amdocs Aptitude Sample Papers for those candidates who want to get placed in this company. In order to practice well candidates must know the Paper Pattern. Contenders can easily also download Amdocs Online Test paper, Questions & Answers in PDF file through online mode. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing Amdocs Sample Test Papers with Answers by which you can prepare well and can practice online at free of cost. So have a look and start practice.
Amdocs Placement Papers
Ques: 1- Look at this series: 5.2, 4.8, 4.4, 4,… What number should come next?
Ques: 2- The SQL WHERE clause:
- limits the column data that are returned.
- limits the row data are returned.
- Both A and B are correct.
- Neither A nor B are correct.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Ques: 3- Which of the following is not the member of class?
- Static function
- Friend function
- Const function
- Virtual function
Ques: 4- The character of a nation is the result of its…
- gross ignorance
- cultural heritage
- socio-political conditions
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Ques: 5- In order to check if the pattern matches, the statement is
Ques: 6- Which command is used to display the top of the file?
Ques: 7- You have 10 users plugged into a hub running 10Mbps half-duplex. There is a server connected to the switch running 10Mbps half-duplex as well. How much bandwidth does each host have to the server?
- 100 kbps
- 1 Mbps
- 2 Mbps
- 10 Mbps
Get Details: AMDOCS Recruitment Notification
Ques: 8- Which of the following describe router functions?
- Packet switching
- Packet filtering
- Internetwork communication
- Path selection
- All of the above
Ques: 9- What will happen if a class is not having any name?
- It cannot have a destructor.
- It cannot have a constructor.
- It is not allowed.
- Both A and B.
Read Now: Health Hazards due to over Studying
Ques: 10- The SQL keyword BETWEEN is used:
- for ranges.
- to limit the columns displayed.
- as a wildcard.
- None of the above is correct.
Ques: 11- Which of the following is true regarding VTP?
- All switches are VTP servers by default.
- All switches are VTP transparent by default.
- VTP is on by default with a domain name of Cisco on all Cisco switches.
- All switches are VTP clients by default.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Ques: 12- What will be the result when non greedy repetition is used on the pattern /a+?b/ ?
- Matches the letter b preceded by the fewest number of a’s possible
- Matches the letter b preceded by any number of a
- Matches letter a preceded by letter b, in the stack order
- None of the mentioned
Ques: 13- According to the author his countrymen should..
- read the story of other nations
- not react to other actions
- have a better understanding of other nations
- have vital contacts with other nations
Ques: 14- Erin is twelve years old. For three years, she has been asking her parents for a dog. Her parents have told her that they believe a dog would not be happy in an apartment, but they have given her permission to have a bird. Erin has not yet decided what kind of bird she would like to have.
- Erin’s parents like birds better than they like dogs.
- Erin does not like birds.
- Erin and her parents live in an apartment.
- Erin and her parents would like to move.
Ques: 15- Which of the following can be overloaded?
- Both B and C
Ques: 16- What is the most essential purpose of parantheses in regular expressions ?
- Define pattern matching techniques
- Define subpatterns within the complete pattern
- Define portion of strings in the regular expression
- All of the mentioned
Ques: 17- Which of the following statement is correct?
- The default value for an argument cannot be function call.
- C++ allows the redefinition of a default parameter.
- Both A and B.
- C++ does not allow the redefinition of a default parameter.
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Ques: 18- Which command is used to terminate a process?
Ques: 19- In a network with dozens of switches, how many root bridges would you have?
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Ques: 20- SQL is:
- a programming language.
- an operating system.
- a data sublanguage.
- a DBMS.
Above listed Amdocs Sample Question will beneficial for you to prepare well for upcoming exam. You’re suggested to remain in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same. Candidates may join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest updates on your timeline wall directly…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|