APPSC Group 1 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to release APPSC Group 1 Notification to appoint eligible contenders for Group 1 services. Keen applicants may apply against Group 1 notice by visiting psc.ap.gov.in Last date to accept online application form is Last week of January 2018. Grab all details concerning APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 like eligibility, applying procedure, exam dates, and selection criteria from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
At psc.ap.gov.in, applicants may register themselves through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR). APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Group 1 Mains are scheduled to be held on 1st week of May 2018 & 3rd to 4th week of August 2018 respectively. Those who qualify prelims will undergo mains exam. To fetch more details about APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018, have a look on below of page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility:
Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India to apply for APPSC Recruitment.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years while maximum age is 42 Years to apply for APPSC Group 1 2018 Notification. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as 5 Years & 10 Years for SC/ST and BCs & PWD category respectively.
Application Fee to apply for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018:
- Aspirants are required to pay sum of Rs. 250/- as processing fee and Rs. 120/- towards the examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of Rs. 120/- as examination fee.
- Make use of Payment Gateway like Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card to pay application fee.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection process for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
At first phase, screening of application will be done. After that Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will organize Written Test (Conventional Type) or personal Interview to shortlist aspirants for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Pay Scale for APPSC Group 1 Jobs:
|Name of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P Civil Service/ Deputy Supt. of Police in (Civil) Cat 2 in A.P Police Service||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P Commercial Tax Service||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-|
|District Registrar in A.P Registration & Stamps Service/ District B.C Welfare Officer in B.C Welfare Service||Rs. 37, 100 – 91, 450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P Municipal Administration Service||Rs. 35, 120 – 87, 130/-|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service/ Asst Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P Prohibition & Excise Service||Rs. 35, 120 – 87, 130/-|
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
APPSC Group 1 Exam Centres:
Screening test /Preliminary Examination will be held all District Centres.
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
Get here Details of:
How to fill APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2018?
Aspirants are required to follow listed ways to fill APPSC Group 1 2018 Application form.
- Log on to official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission psc.ap.gov.in
- Press on “Notifications” tab accessible at left side of page.
- On new page choose “Recruitments” link.
- From various links, choose Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Notification link.
- APPSC Group 1 Notification will open at your screen.
- Read out all the instructions carefully before APPSC Group 1 Registration 2018.
- Register yourself as per details asked in APPSC Group 1 2018 Registration form.
- Download APPSC Group 1 Application form.
- Put required details in APPSC Group 1 Online Application form.
- Upload digital images of required documents, passport size photograph and educational certificates (if necessary).
- Make payment of fee & submit your form.
- Hit on “Submit” button and acquire print of it for future reference.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Closing date to submit Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Application Form: Last week of January 2018
- APPSC Group 1 Exam Date(Prelims): 1st week of May 2018
- APPSC Group 1 Mains: 3rd to 4th week of August 2018
Contenders may follow its Official Link to get more information about APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On