APPSC Group 1 Notification
Apply Online for APPSC Group 1 Notification!! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the employment notification in order to fill the 182 Posts of Deputy Collectors/Commercial Tax Officers etc.
Candidates willing to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment must submit the application form before the last date. Grab all details concerning APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 like eligibility, applying procedure, exam dates, and selection criteria from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
Andhra Pradesh Service Jobs: Apply Now:
A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from the recognized university. For the of post of Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service, preference will be given to the candidates having a PG degree in Law.
To fetch more details about APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018, have a look on below of page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Commercial Tax Officers||05|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||10|
|District Fire Officer||01|
|Dy. Superintendent of Jails||01|
Check Here All: APPSC Notifications
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility:
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India to apply for APPSC Recruitment.
- For the of post of Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service, preference will be given to the candidates having a PG degree in Law.
- (or) PG degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Industrial Labour Relations/Personnel Management from a recognized Institution/University.
Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years while maximum age is 42 Years to apply for APPSC Group 1 2018 Notification. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as 5 Years & 10 Years for SC/ST and BCs & PWD category respectively.
|AP State Government Employees|
(except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees|
(in state census department)
Check Here: APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018
Application Fee to apply for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018:
- Aspirants are required to pay sum of Rs. 250/- as processing fee and Rs. 120/- towards the examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of Rs. 120/- as examination fee.
- Make use of Payment Gateway like Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card to pay application fee.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection process for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
At first phase, screening of application will be done. After that Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will organize Written Test (Conventional Type) or personal Interview to shortlist aspirants for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Pay Scale for APPSC Group 1 Jobs:
|Name of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P Civil Service/ Deputy Supt. of Police in (Civil) Cat 2 in A.P Police Service||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P Commercial Tax Service||Rs. 40, 270 – 93, 780/-|
|District Registrar in A.P Registration & Stamps Service/ District B.C Welfare Officer in B.C Welfare Service||Rs. 37, 100 – 91, 450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P Municipal Administration Service||Rs. 35, 120 – 87, 130/-|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service/ Asst Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P Prohibition & Excise Service||Rs. 35, 120 – 87, 130/-|
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
APPSC Group 1 Main (Conventional Type) Examination Centres:
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
Get here Details of:
How to fill APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2018?
Aspirants are required to follow listed ways to fill APPSC Group 1 2018 Application form.
- Log on to official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission psc.ap.gov.in
- Press on “Notifications” tab accessible at left side of page.
- On new page choose “Recruitments” link.
- From various links, choose Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Notification link.
- APPSC Group 1 Notification will open at your screen.
- Read out all the instructions carefully before APPSC Group 1 Registration 2018.
APPSC One Time Profile Registration (OTPR):
- Now, select ‘Direct recruitment’ link then hit on the ‘continue’ tab. For ‘New Registration’, you will have to fill up a registration form.
- After filling up the form, you will have to upload scanned copies of your latest photo and signature in prescribed format
- Instantly, you will get a confirmation SMS along with a mail having your system-generated registration/reference ID.
- To proceed with further online application process, you will have to use your system-generated registration/reference ID
APPSC Group 1 Online Application Submission:
- Fill APPSC Group 1 Application form with required details.
- Upload digital images of required documents, passport size photograph and educational certificates (if necessary).
- Make payment of fee & submit your form.
- Hit on “Submit” button and acquire print of it for future reference.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to Apply for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018: Updating Soon
Contenders may follow its Official Link to get more information about APPSC Group 1 Notification 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On