APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Notification recently released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. So, grasp complete details related to APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 from this web page. Job seekers who are interested can grab this big chance by submitting their online application form till the last date that is 30th Jan. 2017.
| APPSC Group 1 Admit Card:|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conduct Written Test for the recruitment of the eligible and deserving candidates to fill up the various below stated positions. Those who will appear in the exams on the scheduled dates can download their hall ticket from the official website, 7 days before commencement of Examinations. You can also check the provided link for gaining the more information about the APPSC Admit Card.
Download Now: APPSC Hall Ticket
Those aspirants who successfully qualified the APPSC Written Examination will directly move to the next level of recruitment that is “Interview”.
Before applying for the post, candidates must register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in by some necessary steps given below. To get further details related to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to go through this web page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Highlights Of This Page
APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||05|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service||13|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||06|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||24|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||10|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||02|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||08|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service||10|
APPSC Group 1 Notification: Official Advertisement
Are You Eligible For APPSC Jobs?
Check APPSC Eligibility Criteria For all positions:
Willing candidates must possess Degree of Bachelor’s or Degree or any other equivalent qualification from any identified university. Educational Qualification should be complete before official web notification release date.
For Assistant Commissioner Post:
Preference will be given to those candidates who possess in addition to any of the following qualifications “A Post Graduate Degree in Law (or) P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Industrial Labour Relations from a recognized University or Institution”.
Match your age limit with required for APPSC Vacancy:
- For Deputy Supdt. Of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service position: Between 21 years to 30 years
- For Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service position: Between 18 years to 28 years
- For other positions: Between 18 years to 42 years
- Age Relaxation will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the given below in image.
Grab Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Mode To Get Hired For Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in Written Test (Conventional Type) or personal Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of reputed Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||Rs. 40270/- to Rs. 93780/-|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||Rs. 37100/- to Rs. 91450/-|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||Rs. 40270/- to Rs. 93780/-|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||Rs. 35120/- to Rs. 87130/-|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||Rs. 37100/- to Rs. 91450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||Rs. 35120/- to Rs. 87130/-|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service|
Check Now: Upcoming APPSC Notifications
Is there any charges?
- Yes, to fill APPSC Online Application Form, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. Rs.250/- as application processing fee + Rs.120/- as examination fee for General and OBC category candidates.
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from application fees.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Centres for The Written Examination:
Screening test /Preliminary Examination will be held all District Centres.
|Sr. No.||Exam Centers|
The Main (Conventional Type) Examination will be held at the following Four Centres only.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern:
|SL. No||Exam Type||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
Check This Useful Section of APPSC
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Question Paper|
|APPSC Study Material||APPSC Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Selection Process||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|Latest PSC Notification||APPSC Preparation Material|
How to fill APPSC Group 1 Application Form?
To apply for APPSC Vacancies you may follow this simple procedure to fill APPSC Application Form.
- Firstly you need to log on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is psc.ap.gov.in
- After visiting home page you are required to press on “Notification” option
- On new page select “Recruitment” link.
- From new window you need to hit at “Notification No. 36/2016, Dt. 30/12/2016 – Group-I Services (General Recruitment)” link.
- APPSC Job Notification will be opened on your computer screen you need to read all the instructions carefully before going to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs.
- Fill Online Application Form with details as asked in proper manner.
- Upload digital images of required documents, passport size photograph and educational certificates (if necessary)
- Now submit it.
- Then an Application Fee ID will be generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Lastly recheck it and press on “Submit” button and take print of it and keep it safe for future references.
Read Now: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
- Closing date to submit Online Application Form & Fee: 30th January 2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 07th May 2017
- Date of Main Examination: 17th to 27th August 2017
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Candidates need to check Official Notice Link mentioned above, for acquiring more details related to this job notification. Through this page, you may collect up-to-date information regarding APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017.
After reading Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification if you have any query regarding same then you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.