APSC Admit Card
Assam Public Service Commission has Released New Date for Assam PSC CCE (Prelims) Exam which was declared postponed earlier. It has been also declared that APSC Admit Card 2019 will be available on 15th Dec, 2018 on its official website only.
Applicants who have applied for APSC Prelims examination will get fresh APSC Admit Card by following the simple instructions explained or the direct official links given here on this page. They may also visit the official portal of APSC to generate their e-admission cards.
Assam PSC CCE (Prelims) Exam Details!!!
Already eligible candidates are informed that the commission has decided to conduct postponed combined competitive preliminary examination on 30-12-2018 at its selected 31 district headquarters and soon they will also issue the e-admission certificates.
By going through the below provided content of this page of recruitmentresult.com contenders will be able to download their APSC Admit Card 2019 easily.
APSC Admit Card
Procedure to Generate APSC Admit Card 2019:
- The very first step for the contestants is to visit the official site of Assam Public Service Commission that is apsc.nic.in to download their CCE Prelims call letter.
- Through home page of the official portal move the cursor towards “Notices” section.
- Hit on “Call Letters/Admit Cards” link from the drop down list through which you will be navigated towards new page.
- Search an appropriate link for “Download intimation letters for Combined Competitive Exam 2018” and press the same.
- Enter your roll number correctly on the next page you are redirected towards.
- Within few seconds your APSC CCE Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the APSC Admit Card properly.
- Download and also take print out of the appeared APSC CCE Call Letter for future use.
Get Here: APSC Admit Card 2019 Notice
Assam PSC CCE Exam Pattern:
Assam Public Service Commission is going to organize APSC CCE Prelims examination paper in the form of multiple choice questions. Exam will include 2 papers for general studies and optional subject respectively.
Each question in both the paper will carry 1 mark each. 2 hours will be given to each candidate for completing their paper I and paper II individually.
|Paper I (Objective type)|
|General Studies||200||2 Hrs|
|Paper II (Objective type)|
|One subject (optional subject)||200||2 hrs|
Get Here Latest: APSC Syllabus
APSC CCE Main examination consists of two rounds that is written examination and personal interview. According to the total marks those who will qualify the main examination will be called further for personal interview round.
Although, interview session does not carry any specific marking but marks scored in t will be added in the Main written examination. The selection will be strictly on the basis of merit adhering to the norms of Vertical and Horizontal Reservation.
|General English||300||3 hours|
|General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Optional Subject 1|
|Optional Subject 2|
|Total (Written)||1400 marks|
|Viva Voce||200 marks|
|Grand Total||1600 marks|
Download Free: APSC Prelims Question Paper
|Assam PSC CCE (Prelims) New Exam Date||30-12-2018|
|Availability of APSC Admit Card 2019||15-12-2018|
|Date of Main Exam||To be Announced|
We hope the above mentioned details regarding APSC Admit Card 2019 are enough for the candidates who are appearing in Assam PSC CCE (Prelims) examination. For more details they are advised to visit its Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APSC Result||APSC Recruitment|
|APSC Syllabus||APSC Notification|
|APSC Exam Calendar||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|State PSC Exam||PSC Exam Books|