Apply now for Assam Scholarship!! Government of Assam is providing Pre, Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to the students belonging to OBC/ST/SC category candidates who are not able to complete their studies due to financial issues. Concerned students may apply for Assam Scholarship 2019 Scheme by submitting the application form before the last date.
Assam Scholarship 2019
Assam Pre Matric Scholarship for ST category:
For class I to IX
- Assam Student Scholarship will be awarded to those students whose parents/ guardians income does not exceed Rs. 50,000/- per annum.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Pre Matric Assam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria For ST Category:
For Class: IX to X
- Student should belong to Scheduled Tribe
- Their parent’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum
Pre Matric Eligibility for the OBC category:
- Those students whose parents salary is not more then 2,50,000/- per annum.
Assam Post Matric scholarship for the OBC category:
- Scholarships are only for Indian candidates.
- Aspirants who have completed their matriculation from the recognized board can apply for this scheme.
Post Matric scholarship criteria for ST category:
- Their parent’s salary should be in between from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 2.50 lakh.
Know Here: List of Scholarship
Value of the Assam Scholarship:
|Scholarship for 10 months (Rs. per month)||150||350|
|Books and Ad hoc Grant (Rs. per annum)||750||1000|
Selection of the candidates for Assam State Scholarship:
Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
You Can Also Check: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Fill Assam Scholarship Form 2019:
To fill the Assam Minority Scholarship Application Form, candidates need to follow the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in to apply for Scholarship By Assam Government.
- After that you need to hit the “State schemes” section which is mentioned on the home page.
- Then you are required to press the “Assam” link and press the “Guidelines” link.
- Now go through the details given in the PDF file and hit the link of “Apply”
- After that you can fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Now you need to upload the necessary documents.
- After that press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- At last you may also take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place.
Direct Links to Download the Assam Scholarship guidelines
|Pre Matric Scholarship To OBC Students -Assam||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship To ST Students -Assam||Get Here|
|Pre Matric Scholarship To St Students (Class IX And X) – Assam||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship To OBC Students – Assam||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship To St Students – Assam||Get Here|
Get Here: Apply Online
|Pre Matric Scholarship To OBC Students -Assam||Updating Soon|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship To St Students –Assam|
|Pre Matric Scholarship To St Students (Class Ix And X) – Assam|
|Post Matric Scholarship To Obc Students – Assam|
|Post Matric Scholarship To St Students – Assam|
Must Check: How To Get A College Scholarship
Assam Scholarship Status 2019:
Those candidates who belong to category like OBC/ST/SC can apply for the Assam Scholarship Scheme. The scheme is divided in to two categories like pre matric and post matric. Candidates can check the Assam Scholarship Status by going through the official website of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in. They can check the eligibility criteria before filling the Assam Scholarship Form.
Candidates can get the complete details about the Assam Scholarship 2019 from this page. If you wanna know more about the same then you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|