Apply now for 5860+ B.ED Jobs 2020 !!!! Here we are providing Govt Jobs for Bed Degree Holders. Freshers as well as experienced candidates who are looking for B.ED Teacher Vacancy they are on right page.
After getting the Bachelor of Education Degree candidates will get the opportunity of Government Teaching Jobs. Now most of the private schools also hire teachers who have B.ED Degree.
5860+ B.ED Teaching Jobs
Bachelor of Education course has designed only for those contenders who have desire to enhance their career in teaching field. In India, to get recruit on teaching post at high schools and higher primary schools, B.Ed degree is must require.
So, applicants who have the same dream, then this is the high time to fulfill it. For this, candidates should scroll down this page and go through the links given below regarding B.ED Jobs 2020.
- DAV College Recruitment 2020 Notification Principal, Professor Vacancies
- Bal Bharati Public School Recruitment 2020 TGT/Transport In charge & Other
- Kerala SET 2020 Exam Date (Postponed) – Feb Notification, Application Form
- UP BTC 2020 Notification | UP D.El.Ed Application Form, Admission Dates
- UPTET Application Form 2019 Uttar Pradesh TET Registration, Exam Date Check
- Punjab TET Notification 2019 PSTET Application Form Online Registration
- Tripura TET 2019 Notification (Released) – Application Form, Exam Date
- HAL Recruitment 2019 | 561 Trade Apprentice Vacancies hal-india.co.in
- TS TET 2019 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date tstet.cgg.gov.in
- GSERB Recruitment 2019 gserb.org Teacher Job Openings – Apply Online
B.Ed Govt Jobs:
Government Education Board conducts Entrance Exam for selection of eligible students at B.Ed admission. After completing B.ed, students have to clear some other essential entrance exam like Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and others.
By qualifying these all the tests, applicants are become able to grab B.Ed Govt Jobs. Teacher eligibility test is organized in two phrases that are paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is for those applicants who have desire to make their career as primary teacher and paper 2 for junior teacher.
The final selection of the eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of Written Test performance. After that, a merit list is prepared, applicants who will get their name at the top, they will select as teachers. This is very important to qualify TET to all the desirable candidates for teaching career.
In today’ time, there is huge scope of teaching jobs in India. Government and private sector are all set to release B.Ed recruitment notification. Contenders who have dream to become a teacher should complete Bachelor of Education and after that, they have to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test.
You Can Also Check:
Interesting facts about B.Ed:
B.Ed also known as Bachelor of Education can be done after graduation for making their career in teaching Sector only. Those who have a Bachelor of Education degree are eligible to become a teacher in higher primary and high school.
The B.Ed course aims at educating teachers with all the accurate academic, practical and also logical skills. Generally this course covers all the topics of education, on the whole.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
What are the opportunities for B.Ed Freshers?
Teaching in Government Institutes is a reputed and secure job itself. Here we will provide you the latest teaching Job state wise through B.Ed which helps you to save your time. From this page you can acquire detailed information regarding B.ED Jobs.
Aspirants, who have completed their Graduation in B.Ed and want a Teaching Job in any public sector or government sector, they must check this page time to time for obtaining updated details.
Government of India is now working at the point of Sarkari Naukri after B.Ed. The degree of Bachelor in Education is mainly beneficial for those applicants, who want to go in teaching line and fight various competitive exams of education.
Job finders can get a job as a teacher in schools, college or university as per their ability or experience. Schools and colleges are developing quickly and so a variety of vacancies for teacher are available to make the career in teaching sector. B. Ed is very important if you want to obtain the best opportunity.
Want to Know? Latest Private Jobs
What are the scope after B.Ed Graduate?
- Library Technicians and Assistants
- Middle School Teachers
- Postsecondary Education Administrators
- Postsecondary Teachers
- Preschool and Childcare Center Directors
- Preschool Teachers
- Adult Literacy and High School Equivalency Diploma Teachers
- Archivists, Curators, and Museum Workers
- Career and Technical Education Teachers
- High School Teachers
- Instructional Coordinators
- Kindergarten and Elementary School Teachers
- Principals – Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Special Education Teachers
- Teacher Assistants
What Are The Career And Jobs After B.Ed?
Teaching Job is one of the most reputed professions in the world. Teachers play an important role in a student’s life. Teacher’s requirement is in very high number at both private and government sectors. That’s why, every youngster getting attract towards teaching jobs. After completing Bachelor of Education course, contenders are eligible to apply for the teaching recruitment in secondary and higher secondary schools.
Candidates will get many offers of teaching job after completing B.ed. It can be permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time job as per your interest. If, you have degree of Bachelor of Education degree, then you can word in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc.
- School Teachers
- Private Tutor
- Online Tutor
- Education Consultant
- Vice Principal
- Content Writer
- Education Researcher
What is the Salary For B.Ed Jobs?
- After completing B.ed, candidates get attractive salary. The average salary of a Teacher in India is around Rs.3 lacs per annum. The pay scale will be increased with a good experience and degree in the education field.
- If, you have qualify PGT also, then the salary will be more then Rs.3 lacs per annum. Then, it will be of Rs.4.5 lacs per year.
Some Reputed B.Ed Recruiters are:
- Government and Private Schools
- National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)
- Educomp Solutions
- Everonn Education
Scope of B.ED Jobs
B.ED has a wide scope of teaching in primary as well as higher secondary schools which are affiliated to government. The salary for B.ED teachers revises frequently with an additional increment. That is the reason for which youngsters are more excited to grasp this opportunity.
The scope of Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) degree is teaching classes in higher primary schools and high schools in both state and central govt schools as well as private schools. If any candidates have a B.Ed. degree and having a relevant experience than they can easily acquire an opportunity to become a higher secondary tutor. Govt is trying to increase the Jobs in Government sector After B.Ed every year.
Jobs by Categories
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Jobs by Organization||UPSC Jobs|
We are always trying to provide you the latest updates about the B.Ed Jobs 2020 in the teaching and other departments for B. Ed passed applicants. Advertisements related to Naukri for B.Ed Graduates will be always available on this page.
You can check here to know the Sarkari Naukri After B.Ed. Wish you good luck and all the best for your future with B. Ed. Along with this, we will also give you the latest notifications regarding B.ED Teachers Government Vacancy on our official web portal which is recruitmentresult.com