If you want to obtain information about Latest B.Tech Jobs, so must read below information carefully. Applicants who have B.Tech Degree and want to uplift their career in a largest organization they may get the details about the Upcoming B.Tech Jobs 2018 on this page. Every year massive number of job opportunities is available in the Government and private sector organizations. Large numbers of applicants are expected to be applied this year also under various sector Banking, PSUs, Insurance, Civil Services etc. so for the ease of applicants we have shared the some important links, applicants may get the detailed information through below provided link.
Engineering field has many streams to make your career brighter and B.Tech degree holder students can simply qualify employment process. Various organizations release Latest Tech Job Notification for fresher’s and experienced aspirants. Candidates who are viewing Vacancies for BTech Engineers those candidates must give attention on a below significant details. Eligible applicants can check all the information about the notification through our web portal which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Latest B.Tech Jobs
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018-19 iitkgp.ac.in PO/Consultant/JRF Jobs
- AAI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification (34) Consultants Posts – Apply
- Engineering Jobs 2018–19 (सरकारी नौकरी) BE, B.Tech, M.Tech Graduates Vacancies
- CMERI Recruitment 2018-19 cmeri.res.in (10) Technical Officer Posts
- GNDU Recruitment 2018-19 | Latest Research Associate/SRF/JRF Jobs Advt
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2018-19 nitj.ac.in JRF/RA/Lab Engg Jobs Advt
- Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment 2018–19 GM, AGM, Mines Mate Posts
- BMRCL Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 88 Asst/Section Engineer @bmrc.co.in
- BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2019 | 198 Vacancies – Apply Online
- BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018-19 Deputy Engineer 15 Posts Notification
Many aspirants are there who did Engineering in their graduation and even after doing professional course like B.Tech they are jobless or searching Government Jobs For B.Tech and after spent so much money in their B Tech. So for all such Freshers aspirants we are here to provide the great opportunity for doing Sarkari Naukri in any big organization.
Vacancies for B.Tech Engineers:
For this year and the coming year, large numbers of vacancies are releases for B.Tech passed applicants in various private sectors such as banking, railway, defense, marketing, retail, insurance, media, journalism, finance, advertising, manufacturing, construction and private sector. This page provides various B.Tech jobs with high salaries, good perks and many great benefits. So those aspirants who want to avail B.Tech Job in Govt/Private sector they must hold this opportunity.
Government Jobs 2018 after B Tech
- You are at right place to searching a job after your B.Tech because we are here to give you information about all such B.Tech Jobs for Freshers which are very useful for you and you can apply for all such type of jobs from here. There are links provided below of all latest and upcoming notification about the government and Private Jobs after B.Tech.
- Every candidate wants to make their career in Sarkari Naukri, because it provides various opportunities to their employees. There are many opportunities for Fresher’s B Tech degree holder candidates in this sector. With the help of provided links, candidates can get the knowledge of upcoming government jobs including their details.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Upcoming Government Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Government sector offers many job opportunities for freshers as well as experienced. UPSC, MPSC, Railway, Banking Jobs, Civil services and many more public sectors create opportunities for candidates who have just started their career and want to go further. To be placed in this sector Applicants have to clear Entrance Exams, written exam and interviews.
Must Read These Articles:
Private Jobs After B.Tech
However there are different types of jobs available in various industries which you get depending on your course of study or specialization you are having. It is also good if you do a job for a certain period of time and than continue your education by doing post graduation.
Indian Civil Service: Even though company jobs provide the best of incomes and perks, a large number of youth and their parents still yearn for entry to the esteemed Indian Civil Services conducted by the UPSC. Huge numbers of aspirants from various streams apply for this examination every year to get employed in government sector for reputed positions.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||More Police Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Jobs in Medical Sector||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
What after B.tech?
- Choose MBA As Study Option Directly: If you wish, you can opt for a MBA programme directly after you have pursued your Graduation. For this you are required to clear entrance exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP etc so that you can do your post graduation from a reputed college.
- Get Specialization In Graduation Field: In case you do not want to do MBA, you can go for M.Tech and specialize in the area of study which you have selected for B.Tech. For this as well, you are required to prepare yourself for the exams in advance.
- Choose A Diploma Course In The Field Of Your Interest: When you have completed B.Tech, you can select the diploma course in the field you like, it may be painting, music, writing or any other field you want to pursue.
- Select Career In Journalism: This is a great career option after Graduation. There are a lot of reputed colleges in India for journalism and you can adhere one of them after qualifying an entrance exam. Be certain about the language and other individual qualities prior to opting for journalism.
- Start Your Own Business: If you are not interested in pursuing further studies then you can start your own business and work by yourself or can go in partnership.
- Animation As A Career: There are many animation programmes that you can join and it is also a very interesting field of study. You are certain to take pleasure in the course and afterward you can up professionally.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Freshers & Experienced:
Candidates who wish to apply they must have possessed bachelor degree of B.Tech from recognized university or institute with good education records. Freshers and experienced aspirants may apply but experienced candidates should have a certificate of particulars years of experience. Applying applicants should also notify the age criteria of the organization. Age relaxation will be granted to SC/ST/OBC category as per the organization norms. On the basis of written test or interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization, applicants will be selected for the posts. All rounds are organization by organizations to test skills of aspirants.
Organization who hires B.Tech applicants:
DMRC, BPCL, DRDO, Coal India, DDA and many more organizations wants B.Tech applicants through GATE and some other PSUs conduct separate exam for recruitment. Numerous organizations are recruiting through GATE and Non-GATE. Here we are providing information of PSUs list for the main engineering disciplines (CE, ME, EE, EC, and CS). If you have valid GATE Score, you will be eligible to apply many of the following PSUs which recruit through GATE.
Sarkari Naukri 2018 for Freshers
If you want to apply for job in one of the top most organizations in India then don’t miss the chance to apply in all before the last date. And to get updated yourself you must have a regular visit on our website which is recruitmentresult.com and also you can like our page on facebook or you can follow us on Twitter and Google+.
Jobs by Qualification
|MBA Jobs||M.tech Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||BCA Jobs|
|MCA Jobs||BSC Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|
You may check on our website about the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure of government job after B.Tech. We will provide updated information about B.Tech Jobs for Freshers 2018 for freshers on this page from time to time. So, contenders are advised to visit this page regularly to know about current vacancies in government and private sector.