Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Desire to make your future secure!!! Grab the chance now as BOB has published career related advertisement titled as Bank of Baroda Recruitment. Bank requires eligible and outstanding candidates for filling 235 vacant positions of Sub staff. Contenders, who have completed their matriculation, can quickly apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form on or before 5th January 2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Job fighters who are captivated to nourish their career in Banking Sector may go for Bank of Baroda vacancies and snatch this job prospect. Take a look on eligibility and other organization norms. To fetch further details regarding bankofbaroda.co.in recruitment applicants can check below written page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
|Organization Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Number Of Vacancy||235|
|Last Date To Apply||5th January 2017|
Vacancies Details State Wise:
|State||Position Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Bihar||Sweeper cum- Peon||91|
|Jharkhand||Sweeper cum- Peon||34|
|Odisha||Sweeper cum- Peon||102|
- Candidates who are going to apply Bank of Baroda Jobs should be “A pass in Xth Standard examination or its equivalent” from recognized board.
- Also, should be able to read and write in local vernacular language.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Applicant must have completed minimum 18 years of age but should not be more than 26 years of age, as on 31st October 2016. Relaxation shall be granted in the upper age limit as per Government guidelines admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates.
Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount that is Rs.9560- 18545/-. Other allowances such as DA+ HRA+ Other will also be applicable as per the need of the Bank of Baroda.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
Selection will be only through the mode of written examination which will be based on merit base. Syllabus of the examination which will be conducted is as follow. Relaxation of 5% in marks to candidates belonging to SC/ST category, as per Government guidelines in vogue, will be admissible.
|Topics/ Subject||Total Marks||Suggested Min. Qualifying Marks||Total Time|
|Knowledge of Local Language||30||12||2 hours|
|Knowledge of English Language||10||4|
|General awareness including Banking||20||8|
|Elementary Arithmetic/Numeral Ability||20||8|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Candidates are requested to pay an application fees of Rs. Rs. 100/- for (SC/ST/PWD/EXSM) candidates. For other candidates application fess is Rs. 400/- plus bank charges also. Payment is to be done through online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Steps To Apply For Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of Bank of Baroda that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Then home page press “Careers” tab that is available below at rights side.
- On new page hit on “Recruitment” tab that is at the top of the page.
- Now select “On Going Recruitment Exercise”.
- Then select “Recruitment of Sub Staff at various Branches/Offices – Zones Wise” link and press for “Patna”.
- Recruitment of Sub-staff state wise will appear, you may select for which you need to apply.
- Then, read whole advertisement carefully and check eligibility before applying for it.
- After that go back and press “Apply online” tab this will appear with a page having some declaration you need to mark if you agree and press “Hit TO Proceed”.
- Select the state for which you need to apply and choose “Next” tab.
- Now application form will appear in front of you, fill all the details correctly upload all documents and certificates that are required.
- At last recheck the application form and press “submit” tab
- Also take hard copy of it for future use.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|On line Registration of Application Starts||16th December 2016|
|Last date of Online Registration||05th January 2017|
|Payment of fees||05th January 2017|
You may collect other information from Official Link about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda has strewed a latest vacancy notification entitled as Bank of Baroda Recruitment. Bank invites applications from qualified and high- performing candidates for filling up vacant positions of 345 Sweeper cum Peon and Peon. Job hunters who want to make their career in banking sector are required to scroll down the page and read all the information related to Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017.
Content Of The Page
Eager job hunters may apply for Bank of Baroda Vacancy by submitting their online application form till the last date that is 29th Dec. 2016. For rest information regarding Bank Of Baroda sweeper peon Recruitment you need to go through the below sanction of this page which is well prepared for you by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|No. of vacancies||345|
|Process of Online Application ends On||29th Dec.2016 (zone wise)|
Bank of Baroda Vacancies:
- Sweeper cum Peon: 303
- Peon: 42
Bank Of Baroda Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed in Xth Standard examination or its equivalent from recognized Board/Institutions.
- Applying contenders for BOB Vacancy should be able to read and write in local vernacular language.
- Knowledge of English will be given added weight age.
Limitations of Age for BOB Jobs:
- Age of aspirants applying for Bank of Baroda Jobs must not be less than 18 years and should not be above than 26 years as on 22nd Nov.2016.
- Relaxation will be granted in the upper age limit as per Government guidelines admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates for vacancies in government sector given below.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes SC/ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (Non-creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability PWD||10 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled||Ex-servicemen Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Application fee for BOB Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to fill BOB Application form will have to pay Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable as follows:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 400/- for all others
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net banking): – Candidates will have to pay Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges.
Offline Payment (Bank of Baroda Challan): –
- After completion of the application form, it generates Pay-in-slip for payment of fee (Bank of Baroda Challan).
- Only this Pay-in-slip should be used for depositing the fee, to enable the fees to be properly credited to Bank’s account.
- Take this pay-in-slip and go to the nearest Branch of Bank of Baroda and then deposit the required amount in the Branch using this auto generated pay-in-slip only.
Appointed appliers for latest Job In Banking Sector will receive an amount of Rs.9560/- to Rs.18545/-+DA+ HRA+ Other Allowances as applicable.
Mode of Assortment:
- Recruitment of applicants will be done through the mode of examination (online) strictly on merit.
- The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Topics/ Subject||Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks||Total Time|
|Knowledge of Local Language||30 marks||12||2 hours|
|Knowledge of English Language||10 marks||04|
|General awareness (special reference to banking)||20 marks||04|
|Arithmetic and Numerical ability||20 marks||08|
|Psychometric exam||20 marks||08|
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare For Exam In Best Way:
How to fill Bank of Baroda Application Form?
- Desirous aspirants can apply for advertised post by visiting official website of bank that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- After that you are on the home page then follow “Careers” tab from bottom of same page.
- Then hit on “Recruitment” from and then press on “Ongoing Recruitment Exercises” link.
- Now press on “Recruitment of Sub Staff at various Branches/Offices – Zones Wise” link and choose your zone.
- This will open the required notification having below attached application form.
- Fill Online Application Form by hitting “Apply Online” link.
- Upload relevant images and documents (if necessary)
- Lastly hit on “submit” tab and retain a hard copy of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form and fee: 29th Dec. 2016
Go through Official Link to get complete details related to Bank of Baroda 2017.