Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Huge numbers of vacancies are released by the Bank of Baroda to hire candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer. Through Bank of Baroda Recruitment, organization is giving eligible candidates a chance of applying.
There are 1200 vacancies for which the organization is looking for hard working and passionate candidates. Aspirants who are willing to get banking sector job and want to apply for Bank of Baroda Vacancy, they can fill up the BOB application form via online mode. Last date for candidates to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 is 01.05.2017.
This time through the BOB Recruitment aspirants are getting a golden opportunity of proving themselves and making their dreams come true. Aspirants who are interested in these vacancies are advised to apply before the last date and avoid the last minute rush.
Further details about the Bank of Baroda Recruitment like the eligibility criteria, selection process, applying procedure etc are mentioned in below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Bank of Baroda|
|No of vacancies||1200|
|Last date to apply||01.05.2017|
Probationary Officer (PO)
Candidates who have attained graduation / post graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the BOB vacancy.
- Minimum age of the candidates to apply for the BOB Recruitment is 20 years
- Maximum age of aspirant to apply for vacancy in BOB is 28 years
- Relaxation will be given as:
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Candidates who will be selected for the BOB Jobs will get the remuneration according to the pay scale of Rs.23700 – 42020/-
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Bank Jobs
- For General/OBC/Ex-s Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.750/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- Application fees will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using credit card/ debit card or through net banking.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of aspirants for Jobs in BOB will be done on the basis of Online Exam, Interview.
How To Apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs:
- Visit the official website of BOB i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com
- From homepage, hit on careers link appeared at the below section of the homepage
- From the next page appeared select “Recruitments”.
- After that hit on “ongoing exercises”.
- A new screen will come out along with many links regarding Vacancy in Bank of Baroda.
- Select the appropriate link regarding the Job in Bank of Baroda and hit on it.
- Read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility.
- After that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then.
- Go to the Bank of Baroda online application form link.
- Fill Up Online Bank Of Baroda Application Form and complete all the details that are required.
- Pay the application amount and at last hit on the final submission tab.
- Take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.04.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01.05.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 27.05.2017
Candidates who want to get more details about the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017; they are advised to check Official Notice which is also available here.
Dear Aspirants, if you have any suggestions or queries regarding the positions then you can ask our experts by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|