Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015
Bank of Baroda invites application form from talented candidates through an employment notice as Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015 to fill up 1200 vacant post of Probationary Officer. Capable job seekers must apply online application form in a prescribed manner on or before the closure of the last date.
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer|
|Last date to apply||17th March 2015|
All the Eligible applicants may obtain more information related to Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015 such as education qualification, age criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well tuned on this page by the team of reruitmentresult.com.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Probationary Officer should possess Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized university/ institute.
- The applying candidates must have age between 20 years to 28 years as on as on 17th March 2015.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 18th March 1987 and not later than 17th March 1995 (both dates inclusive).
- Moreover age relaxation will be given as per Govt. norm.
The selected candidates will be getting good package of salary.
General/OBC applicants have to pay application fee as Rs.600/- and SC/ST/PWD have to pay intimation charges of Rs. 100/- (payable only through online mode).
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of question||Max. Marks||Composite Time|
The selection of candidates will be based on Objective (Online) test and interview.
How to Apply:
- First applicants have to visit official link that is www.bankofbaroda.com
- On the home page of this website, the applicants have to hit an appropriate link according to the recruitment given.
- Then attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a photo copy of application form for future use.
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date for Online Registration||03rd March 2015|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||03rd March 2015 to 17th March 2015|
|Last date for Online Registration||17th March 2015|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||From 17th March 2015|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||18th April 2015|
For further details the candidates may visit Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Best State Government Jobs||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Clerk Study Material||Bank Interview Que & Ans|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|