Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda has published the employment notification regarding Bank of Baroda Recruitment. Organization is in the search of eligible and deserving for filling up the post of Chief Risk Officer.
Those, candidates who are interested to apply for BOB Vacancy, must fill the application form before the last date that is 29-05-2018. Candidate’s age should be between 45 to 55 years to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018.
BOB Job Opening 2018:
Candidate’s selection for Bank of Baroda Chief Risk Officer Recruitment, will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam/Interview round which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
For getting more information about Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the whole page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bank of Baroda Recruitment
BOB Vacancies 2018:
- Name of the post: Chief Risk Officer
- Number of vacancy: 01
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
Qualification Required for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018:
To apply for Bank of Baroda Mumbai Recruitment 2018 candidates must possess any of the following qualifications in the area of Risk Management:
- Foundations of Financial Risk- Level I by GARP Functions and Forms of Banking, Managing Banks, Banking Regulation, Credit Risk, The Credit Process and Credit Risk Management, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Capital and Supervisions & Insurance Risk
- Risk and Regulation- Level II by GARP Credit Risk Management, Market Risk Management Operational Risk Management Asset & Liability Management
- Financial Risk Management Certification by GARP
- Professional Risk Management Certification by PRIMA
Check More: jobs by qualification
Age Criteria for Bank of Baroda 2018 Recruitment:
Those, who wish to apply for BOB latest Recruitment, candidate’s age should be between 45 to 55 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Check Also: Bank of Baroda Exam Syllabus
Salary Slab under Bank Of Baroda Career:
The selected candidate against Bank Of Baroda Jobs 2018, will be recruited on Regular basis in the rank of General Manager (GM), i.e. in Top Executive Grade/Scale-VII in the pay scale of GM (Basic Pay – Rs.76520).
Get Here: Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern
Selection Process for BOB Recruitment 2018:
Candidate’s selection for Bank of Baroda CRO Recruitment 2018, will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam/Interview round which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization
Read Also: Top Banking Interview Questions
How to fill Bank of Baroda application form 2018?
Follow the below given guidelines to fill the Bank of Baroda Chief Risk Officer Application Form 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- On the home page, select “Careers” tab.
- Hit “Current opportunities” option and you will be on a new page. After that, select the notification link which is given in front of “Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer” post.
- Read the entire details about BOB Chief Risk Officer Vacancy in Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification. Press the suitable link and press “Hit Here to Apply Online” option.
- Enter the required details and upload your CV.
- Hit “submit” button and take a print out BOB Online Application form for further use.
Download Here>>> Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification
Important Dates for BOB New Recruitment:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09-05-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29-05-2018 11:59 PM|
To attain more information regarding the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 you need to visit the Official Link. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get all the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank of Baroda Results||Bank of Baroda Admit Card|
|Bank of Baroda Challan Form||Public Sector Banks In India|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Preparation Material/Books||Career in Banking Sector|