Bhabha Atomic Research Center is going to invite online applications for 17 (Group-A/B) Vacancy under BARC Recruitment 2018-19 notification. Willing candidatures will be able to apply online through its official website that is barc.gov.in.
Those applicants who are satisfying and fulfilling entire eligibility criteria of the organization as mentioned in the Advertisement No. 01/2018(R-IV) will be only able to apply for BARC Recruitment through online mode.
|This Page Includes:|
BARC 154 Group-A/B Gazetted/Non Gazetted Post Details: Available Here!!!
Online applications for Bhabha Atomic Research Center current vacant positions of Group A Gazetted & Group B Non Gazetted positions is going to be start on 14-09-2018 and willing contenders will be able to apply for the same on or before the last date that is 10-10-2018.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the important information required before going for online application process for BARC Recruitment 2018-19 in this page.
BARC Current Jobs:
|Name of the Post||No. of BARC posts|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Prostho Dontics)||01|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology)||02|
|Medical/Scientific Officer/D (General Surgery)||01|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||05|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limits:
Applicants who are applying for BARC Group-A/B Recruitment must have completed below mentioned qualifications from a recognized university or institute and shall not have attained more than below described age as on the last date of application.
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||Maximum Age|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Prostho Dontics)||M.D.S. (Prostho Dontics)|| |
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology)||M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis|
|Medical/Scientific Officer/D (General Surgery)||MS/DNB in General Surgery|
|Nurse/A||XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery/B.Sc.(Nursing)|| |
|Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks/ B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks|
Those contenders who will get selected for the posts of Medical/ Scientific Officer of any discipline will be paid Rs.67, 700/- per month, for Nurse/A will receive Rs.44, 900/- and for those who will be recruited for Scientific Assistant/B vacancy, they will get Rs.35, 400/- per month.
Must Check- Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
BARC Recruitment Process:
|Name of the Post||Selection Procedure|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer||Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of screening test and shortlisted aspirants will be called for personal interview.|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Final selection will be done on the basis of the performance of candidates in personal interview. Written test can be organized in case of more applicants.|
Procedure to Apply for BARC Recruitment:
- The very first step for the job hunters is to reach the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center that is www.barc.gov.in to fill BARC online application forms.
- Move the cursor towards “Career Opportunities” and hit on “New Vacancies” link under “Recruitment” section though the appeared drop down list.
- On hitting the above said link you will be redirected towards a new page.
- Search suitable link for “application for the various Group A Gazetted & Group B Non Gazetted posts” and press the same to get detailed information related to BARC Current Job Openings.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you are found eligible as per the advertisement then go back to the previous page and tap on an appropriate link to apply online for BARC Group-A/B vacancies.
- Fill all the details required in the online application form correctly, check it all once and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also, aspirants must take print out of the duly filled in application form for future reference.
Check Here: BARC Recruitment Detailed Notification
|Commencement of BARC online application process||14-09-2018|
|Last date to apply online for BARC Recruitment||10-10-2018|
After going through the above details it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for BARC Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode. They must visit its Official Website regularly for all the latest upcoming related updates.
Bhabha Atomic Research Center has unfolded jobs notification named as BARC Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the organization is going to fill various vacancies of Stipendiary Trainees, Driver Cum Pump Operator Cum Fireman, etc.
To apply for BARC Recruitment 2018, candidates have to visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center that is barc.gov.in on or before the last date that is well provided below.
This Page Includes:
Check BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Details Here!!!
Admission of the applicants for BARC selection process will be provisionally subject to screening test and personal interview which will be respectively conducted by the research institute for final selection of eligible contenders for BARC Recruitment.
Collect more detailed information regarding BARC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the below section of this page which is well designed by the devoted and dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Total No. of Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category-I||26|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category-II||52|
|Technician/B – Boiler Attendant||03|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||03|
|Steno Grade – III||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||03|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/ Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Store Keeper||34|
Those contenders who are willing to apply for BARC Recruitment must have completed and qualified their 10th/12th/SSC/Any Degree or B.Sc. from a recognize board/institute/ university as per the requirements for the post you have to apply for.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limits & Pay Band:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit Between||Salary (per month)|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category-I||18-24||Rs.16, 000/-|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category-II||18-22||Rs.10, 500/-|
|Technician/B – Boiler Attendant||18-25||Rs.21,700/-|
|Sub Officer/B||18-40||Rs.35, 400/-|
|Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A||18-25||Rs.21, 700/-|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||18-27||Rs.19, 900/-|
|Security Guard||18-27||Rs.18, 000/-|
|Steno Grade – III||18-30||Rs.25, 500/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||18-27|
Authority will conduct written exam/screening test/personal interview/physical efficiency test for selecting eligible and deserving contenders for the positions of Stipendiary Trainee in Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Aspirants belonging to general category are required to pay Rs.150/- for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I &Sub Officer/B and Rs.100/- forremaining posts. Fee is to be paid after submission of online application through online mode of payment.
Mode to Apply:
- The very first step candidates have to follow is to reach the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center that is www.barc.gov.in to apply online for BARC Vacancies.
- Through home page move the cursor towards “Career Opportunities” and hit “New vacancies” from the drop down list under recruitment section.
- Search the suitable link for “Advt for the post of St. Trainee and Others in English. Advt. No. BARC-MYS-01-2018” and press the same from the next page.
- Go through the notification appeared carefully and if you meet entire requirements then go back to the previous page and tap on specific link to apply online for BARC Recruitment.
- Fill all the details in the application correctly and hit the “submit” tab at last.
Get Here: BARC Recruitment Notification
Dates to Remember:
|Post Name||Last date to apply|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category-I||12-09-2018|
|Stipendiary Trainees Category-II|
|Technician/B – Boiler Attendant|
|Driver Ordinary Grade|
|Steno Grade – III|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/ Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Store Keeper||30-09-2018|
Visit the Official Website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center regularly to fetch all the details and latest update regarding BARC Recruitment 2018-19. Also, they may drop down their query in the comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BARC Interview Experience||BARC Result|
|BARC Admit Card||BARC Recruitment Through GATE|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Official notification regarding BARC Recruitment 2018-19 has been notified on its official website that is barc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tech/Stipendiary Trainee vacancies now through offline mode of application process.
Advertisement No RMC/15(1) a/Locum has been published over its official portal for the willing applicants to ensure their eligibility for BARC Recruitment of Technician/B vacancy before filling and submitting their application form.
Highlights of This Page:
Download Application for BARC Technician/B Job Here!!!
By following the simple steps explained here or by visiting the direct official links provided here on this page, interested contenders can get their application for BARC current job vacancies of Technician which is to be filled and submitted to the respective address on or before 14-09-2018.
So, aspirants are advised to grab all the important details regarding BARC Recruitment 2018-19 before filling the forms through this page which is well designed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Name: Technician/B
- Total No. of Vacancies: 01
Those contenders who are willing to apply for BARC Technician Vacancy must have completed their SSC with minimum 60% of aggregate marks + Trade Certificate of 1 year duration or HSC with 60% of marks in aggregate without Trade Certificate.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Upper age limit for the applicants applying for BARC Jobs should not be more than 50 years of age as on 01-08-2018. Relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the norms of the organization.
Aspirants selected for BARC Technician Recruitment will be paid Rs.11, 730/- per month + D.A. admissible for Technician/B as per the existing government rules adopted by Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
Screening authority of Bhabha Atomic Research Center will select the eligible contenders for BARC Vacant Posts of Technician/B on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Schedule for the same will be announced officially for the eligible candidates through E-mail.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to Apply for BARC Recruitment:
- The very first step that contenders need to follow is to visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center that is www.barc.gov.in or the direct link provided below to download their BARC application form.
- Through home page of the official portal move the cursor towards “Career Opportunities” and hit “New Vacancies” link under “Recruitment” section through the drop down list appeared.
- On hitting the above said link you will be navigated to a new page.
- On the new page you need to search the suitable link for “Post of Technician/B on locum/adhoc basis” and press the same.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you meet entire eligibility requirements then download and take print out of the application form through same PDF.
- Now you need to fill all the required details in the application form correctly and send it to the below mentioned postal address along with the required documents.
Head, Radiation Medicine Centre (RMC),
Room No. 415, 4th Floor, Tata Hospital Annexe Building,
Jerbai Wadia Road, Parel,
Also Find: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment:
|Last date for receipt of application form||14-09-2018|
|Day, Date & Time of Interview||Will be Informed Separately Through E-Mail|
Applicants are advised to visit the Official Website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center on regular basis so that they may not miss out any important information or any latest update regarding BARC Recruitment 2018-19.