BARC Recruitment 2014
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has instructed an advertisement about BARC Recruitment 2014 for filling up various Technician posts. Capable and talented job seekers who want to join Bhabha Atomic Research Centre they must grab this chance.
Aspirants may apply for this recruitment by filling and sending the application form as in prescribed manner on or before the closing date that is 19th September 2014.
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Post||Technician /C (Boiler Operator)|
|Mode Of Apply||Offline|
The entire details regarding BARC vacancy such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well mentioned below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who are willing to apply they must possess SSC with Boiler Attendant Certificate from the recognized University/Institution.
- Age limitation of the aspirants should be in between 18 to 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years will be given to all candidates who had been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
Selection of the job fighters will be made on the basis of the:
- Written Test/ Trade Test
- Personal Interview
How To Prepare For Written Exam > Get Details
Candidates will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs. 2400/- by the Organization.
How to Apply?
Applicants who are willing to apply they must visit the official website of BARC which is www.barc.gov.in
Download the application form.Fill all the details carefully in the form must attach the required Xerox copies of the certificates as:
- Educational Qualification/Experience and Technical Qualification supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examination.
- 1st Class Boiler Attendant certificate of competency.
- Date of birth/Proof of age.
- OBC/SC/ST certificates in the prescribed Performa (if applicable)
- Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots. (if applicable)
Should send it in a self addressed unstamped envelope at the below mentioned address:
Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic
Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603 102
The last date for the receipt of the application is: 19th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Candidates are advised to check the Official Notification for more details.