Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai is going to hire candidates for GDMO/Medical Officer and other posts through BARC Recruitment. Organization needs confident and eligible candidates, who can work up to their maximum capacity. To apply for, BARC Recruitment 2017, job seekers are required to register before last dates.
Highlights Of This Page
Aspirants, who’re willing to get job in government sector, may send their filled application form and attend interview by following below mentioned steps. You can grab entire information related to Bhabha Atomic Research Center recruitment from this page. All details are well represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai|
|Walk-In Interview Held On||Check Below|
|Last Date To Submit Forms|
- Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)
- Medical Officer (General Surgery
- Medical Officer (General Medicine)
- General Duty Medical Officers
Applicants who are interested must have done MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) OR Equivalent OR MBBS with relevant P.G. Diploma also must have three years experience in relevant fields.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Interested applicants for above posts should not be more than 50 years as on 01-02-2017
- But for the posts of Radiology candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 01-01-2017
- Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Get Official Notification
|Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)||Press Here|
|Medical Officer (General Surgery||Press Here|
|Medical Officer (General Medicine)||Press Here|
|General Duty Medical Officers||Press Here|
- Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary that is Rs. 45,098/‐Plus DA Admissible to SO/D (Medical Officer).
- For General Duty Medical Officers selected participants will get Rs.618/- Per hour and Rs.350/- per visit subject to a maximum of Rs.2800/- p.m. will be allotted.
- For Specialty of Radiology post applicants will get Gross Rs. 61180/- (For Approx. 23 Working Days) Rs.665 per hour* 4 hours* 23 days.
Process of Hiring:
Selection of participants will be based on interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Applicants are advised to give their best performance in interview round to get final recruitment.
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- First of all log on official website of organization that is barc.gov.in.
- Afterwards, go to “Career Opportunities” a section that is at the top of menu bar on home page.
- Thereafter, drop down list will appear and select “Recruitment” tab and after that hit on “New Vacancies”.
- Various recruitment links will appear you can select an appropriate link for the post you need to apply.
- Read the advertisement carefully before applying against any of the post.
- Interested candidates For Specialty of Radiology Post can download the application form and attach them in an envelope and super subscribe it and send it below mentioned address.
- Interested candidates for other positions need to appear for interview and bring original certificates (SLC, SSC, HSC, Degree, Marksheets, Registration, Internship, Experience etc.) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Radiation Medicine Centre (RMC)
Room No. 415, 4th Floor
Tata Hospital Annexe Building
Jerbai Wadia Road
Parel, Mumbai – 400012
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
1st floor, Admn.Wing
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar
Mumbai 400 094
- For Specialty of Radiology Post Last date to submit application forms: 03-03-2017
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 01-03-2017
To acquire more details related to BARC Recruitment 2017 you may go through Official Notification that is provided above. You may also check latest updates about relevant recruitments by visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|