Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai has released latest jobs vacancy notification entitled as BARC Recruitment for filling up 27 vacant positions of JRF & CSSD Technician. So, interested candidates can apply for BARC Recruitment 2019 till the closing date given below.
BARC Recruitment Important links:
|BARC JRF Recruitment Notification||Get PDF|
|BARC Advertisement for CSSD Technician||Get PDF|
|BARC Website||Press Here|
BARC Recruitment Highlights:
- Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai
- Name of Posts: JRF and CSSD Technician
- Number of BARC Vacancy: 27
- Job Location: Mumbai/Mysore
- Last Date: 13-07-2019 for JRF posts.
- Walk-in-Date: 17-07-2019 for CSSD Technician posts
- Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
|Posts Name||No. of BARC Job Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellowship||25|
BARC Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Essential Qualification for BARC Jobs|
|JRF||M.Sc. / Integrated M.Sc is the eligible qualification|
|CSSD Technician||HSC (10+2) Science/ 3 months experience or training in Central Sterile Supply Department/ Operation Theatre.|
BARC Age limit:
|Posts Name||Age Limit for BARC Jobs|
|JRF||Not more than 28 years|
|CSSD Technician||Not more than 50 years|
BARC Selection Process:
For BARC JRF Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected for JRF positions on the basis of their performance in Interview taken by the experts of Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai. Contenders will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the qualifying examinations.
For BARC CSSD Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview to be held on Wednesday 17-07-2019 at 1430 hrs onwards.
- If the response of the candidates is more than 15, the first 15 candidates will be screened in for the interview based on marks received in HSC examination.
|Posts Name||BARC Pay Scale|
|Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A||Rs.11730/- plus DA (pre-revised) admissible to Technician/B|
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2019?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is barc.gov.in
- Follow “Careers Opportunities>>>Recruitment” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Press Here” link presented in front of suitable link.
- Read BARC Advertisement and check requirements.
- Candidates meeting the criteria can apply by filling and submitting application form within given period of time.
- Fill BARC Application Form carefully and submit it.
- Send it through proper channel.
Last date to send applications: 13-07-2019
- Forms will be issued from 12:30 pm on the same day and will not be issued after 02:00 pm hrs.
- Candidates need to take and fill BARC Recruitment Application Form with in given dates and submit it at the time of Interview.
- Candidates may collect blank application forms from DA Office Ist floor, Administrative building, BARC Hospital. Completed application forms (with Xerox & photo etc.) will not be accepted after 1400 hrs strictly.
Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
Conference Room No,
Mumbai 400 094
Date of Interview: 17-07-2019
Check More Related Links:
|BARC Admit Card||Check Here|
|BARC Slot Booking||Check Here|
|BARC Syllabus||Check Here|
|BARC Result||Check Here|
|BARC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates we hope that above information about the BARC Recruitment 2019 has been useful. For more information and updates regarding BARC Recruitment, you can follow us on Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|