BARC Recruitment 2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites applications from brilliant & qualified contenders against advertisements as BARC Recruitment 2015 for employment of Pathology Technician posts. Contestants, who are willing to apply for this job, may attend walk-in interview on specific dates as provided below.
|Posts Name||Pathology Technician|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||08th April 2015|
Further important details concerning BARC Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification requirement, education criteria, vacancy details, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are displayed on this page recruitmentresult.com
Job appliers, who wish to grasp this job opening by applying at BARC Vacancy, must have B.Sc degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university and should have One year Diploma in Medical Lab. Tech. (D.M.L.T.) or B.Sc. in Med.Lab.Tech With 60% marks.
Age Limits Details:
- Age of contestants should not more than 50 years as on 01st April 2015.
- For reserved applicants, relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Aspirants will attain pay scale of Rs. 19,502/- per month plus DA admissible for SA / B for declared posts by organization.
Applying individuals will be selected on solely the basis of their performance in walk-in Interview.
How to Apply?
- Willing applicants, who want to apply for stated posts, can get application form from the venue given below on interview dates and form will be issued from 09.00 to 10.00 AM only.
- Appliers must fill application form and attached their photocopies of entire documents and affix their recent color photographs and submit it before interview session.
- Candidates must bring original certificates such as SSC. HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Degree, and Experience etc and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.
- Now, contestants may report on time at venue provided below on scheduled date of walk-in interview.
At Conference Room, 1st floor,
Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital,
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai – 400 094
Walk-In Interview Dates: 08th April 2015
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On