BARC Recruitment 2019
Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai is inviting eligible candidates for Walkin Interview on 05-04-2019 for Social Worker Post. Interested individuals can appear for the Walkin interview after checking the BARC Recruitment 2019 Notification from here. The reporting time for the candidates is 08:00 hrs on the same day.
BARC Social Worker Recruitment Important links:
|BARC Notification||Get PDF Here|
|BARC Website||Press Here|
BARC walk-in-Interview for Social Worker: Highlights
- Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai
- Name of Posts : Social Worker
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Walk-In Interview Date: Friday 5th April 2019
- Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Q1: BARC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Social Worker for Palliative Care
- No of posts: 01
Q2: What qualification is required for BARC Recruitment Jobs?
Applying individuals must have Master’s degree in Medical Social Work from a reputed University. Additional training in palliative care preferred.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
Q3: Is there any experience needed for the post?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a multi Speciality hospital setting.
- Experience in geriatric services, psychiatry and/or palliative care mandatory
Q4: What is the age Limit for BARC Recruitment?
Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age.
Q5: How much salary will be offered to candidates selected for the Social Worker Post?
Selected candidate will get Rs. 1191/- per hour + incidental expenses of Rs.375/- per visit subject to maximum of Rs.3000/-
Q6: What is the Selection Process for the BARC Social Worker Vacancy?
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Walk in Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Job Interview Do’s and Don’ts|
Q7: How to apply for BARC Recruitment?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is barc.gov.in
- Follow “Careers Opportunities>>>Recruitment” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “Here” link presented in front of “Recruitment for Social Worker for Palliative Care On Part time Basis”.
- Read BARC Advertisement and check requirements.
- Candidates meeting the criteria have to reach the Interview venue on given date and time and collect the application form from there.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
Check More Related Links:
|BARC Admit Card||Check Here|
|BARC Slot Booking||Check Here|
|BARC Syllabus||Check Here|
|BARC Result||Check Here|
|BARC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
Q8: What is the Reporting time for Interview?
- Walk In Interview will be held on Friday 5th April 2019 at 1000 hrs.
- Forms will be issued from 0800 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 0930 hrs.
Q9: Interview Venue:
Conference Room No.2, Gr. floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Q10: Where will be the Application form for the BARC Walk In Interview Available?
Candidates may collect blank application forms from DA Office Ist floor, Administrative, building, BARC Hospital.
Q11: What document candidates have to bring for Walk In Interview for BARC Recruitment 2019?
Candidate should bring original certificates of educational qualification (SSC, HSC, School leaving certificate, passing, mark sheets, Degree and Experience Certificate) and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Divisional Office in the hospital will not attest the certificates.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates we hope that above information about the BARC Recruitment 2019 has been useful. For more information and updates regarding BARC Recruitment 2019, you can follow us on Facebook or Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|