Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Hospital has asserted recent employment notice entitled as BARC Recruitment. As per the advertisement details, organization wants to recruit dedicated and passionate job seekers in order to fill up the Technician and Consultant Jobs. Job oriented candidates who have capabilities as equal to the required eligibility can apply for BARC Recruitment 2017 and grasp the opportunity now.
This page includes…
Contenders who are going to apply for Technician Jobs are required to attend the walk-in-interview on the schedule date and time at the prescribed venue along with their essential documents and certificates. While job seekers who are applying against Consultant vacancy need to submit their filled application forms at the below mentioned postal address on or before the due date. Now get detailed information about BARC Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Important Dates||Check Below|
- Palliative Care Consultant
- Infertility Consultant
- Pathology Technologist
- Neurosurgeon and Plastlc Surgeon
- CSSD Technician
- Contenders who are willing to apply for CSSD Technician Jobs must have possessed HSC (10 + 2) Science and 3 months Experience or Training in Central Sterile Supply Department / Operation Theater.
- Candidates who are applying for the rest of the positions should hold the MD/ MS/ M.Sc./ MCh or DNB in concerned medical field from Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit||Salary (per month)|
|Palliative Care Consultant||Not more than 40 years||Rs. 665/- per hour Plus Incidental expenses of Rs.350/- per visit subject to maximum of Rs.2800/- per month|
|Pathology Technologist||Rs. 508/- per hour Plus Incidental expenses of Rs.300/- per visit subject to maximum of Rs.2400/- per month|
|Neurosurgeon and Plastlc Surgeon||As per norms|
|CSSD Technician||Not more than 50 years||Monthly amount Rs.11,730/- Plus DA (prerevised)admissible for T/B|
Mode of Assortment:
- Job seekers will be shortlisted for BARC Jobs on the basis of the competitive Interview session conducted by the assortment team of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Hospital.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing in interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to apply against Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates have to log on to the official website of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is “www.barc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Career Opportunities” tab present in the menu bar of the home portal and press on the “Recruitment>>> New Vacancies” option from the drop down list.
- Then choose the advertisement link as according to your choice for which you want to apply:
|MD||Recruitment of CSSD Technician on Adhoc Basis|
|MD/CHSS/2(11)/2017/0PA||BARC Hospital would like to empanel Neurosurgeon and Plastic Surgeon (One post each) as Consultants.|
|MD||BARC Hospital would like to appoint Consultants/Technologist on Part-time basis in various specialisation.|
- After that, read the whole BARC Notification very carefully.
For Technician Post:
- Now contenders, who are applying against Technician Jobs, must appear in walk-in-interview on the preplanned date and time.
- It is suggested that take all your mandatory documents/certificates along with you at the time of interview for verification.
For other Positions:
- Job seekers who are going to apply for rest of the positions have to download the application form.
- Fill BARC Application Form with correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Now enclose the application form in envelop and super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- Now send your application form to the address given below.
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
|Name of the Positions||Dates||Venue/ Postal Address|
|Palliative Care Consultant||03-10-2017||Administrative Officer-III,|
Medical Division, BARC Hospital,
Anushakti nagar, Mumbai 400 094
|Neurosurgeon and Plastlc Surgeon||15-09-2017|
|CSSD Technician||Interview Date: 14-09-2017||Venue: Conference Room, 1st floor,|
BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Now get all the further details about BARC Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BARC Interview Experience||BARC Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|