Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has unfolded a vacancy advertisement titled as BARC Recruitment 2016. BARC has invited applications from eligible candidates who are keen to be a part of this well known Research Centre. Contenders who wish to fill up various vacancies of Technician / Physician and other posts may apply for BARC Recruitment 2016.
Interested aspirants may apply for BARC Jobs, by either submitting the online application form or by attending the interview on the scheduled date and time that is specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. For acquiring complete info about this recruitment notification, appliers are advised to remain in touch with this web portal.
|Name of organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last date / Walk-in date||Check below|
BARC Vacancy, Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Seats||Qualification||Salary Structure|
|Pharmacist/B||02||HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.||Rs.32568/-|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Mechanics)]||01||HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Dental Technician Diploma (Dental Mechanics) recognised by Dental Council of India.|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Hygienist)]||01||HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Dental Technician Diploma (Dental Hygienist) recognised by Dental Council of India.|
|Technician/C (Printing)||01||SSC/HSC (both with Science and Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks + Trade certificate (N.T.C issued after ITI course / N.A.C).||Rs.28871/-|
|Nuclear Medicine Phsician||01||MBBS + D.R.M.||Rs.38029/-or Rs.45098/-|
Latest Jobs In Medical Sector – Check Here
10th Pass Jobs For All – Check Here
Jobs After 12th Class – Check Here
Candidates applying for the post of Nuclear Medicine Physician must not be more than 50 years as on 01st October 2015. And those who are applying for any rest other post should be resided between the age limit of 18- 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per norms.
- Candidates, who are applying for any of the above said post except Nuclear Medicine Phsician, will be liable to make the payment of Rs.100/-as application fee.
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PWD (for DR/01 only) category and Women candidates.
- With regard to application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the BARC website www.barcrecruit.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
For Nuclear Medicine Physician: Selection of the worthy candidate for this post will be purely based on his / her performance in the Personal Interview.
For rest other posts: Selection of the deserving candidate will be done on the basis of screening written test as per the post they are applying. Syllabus for the screening test shall be as under.
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General intelligence and reasoning||10||10||1 Hour|
|Questions based on the respective trade / discpline||20||20|
Applying procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2016:
For barc.gov.in Technician/Physician Jobs:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the organization that is barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Then go for “Job Application” link on the menu bar select “apply online” link in the drop down list.
- Before applying, candidate can go through the “how to apply” link on the home page for getting the correct information to apply for the desired post.
- Fill the application properly in prescribed format and after submitting the application, details of payment of fees may be uploaded in www.barcrecruit.gov.in/ My Account/Application Fee‟.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, and Autonomous Bodies etc; after the submission of the online application, must submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel at the address as mentioned below.
Deputy Establishment Officer,
Recruitment-II, Central Complex,
For Nuclear Medicine Physician post:
Aspirants who are interested in applying for this post in this research centre must bring their original certificates of educational qualification and Experience and one set of attested photo copies of certificates and one passport size colored photograph on the day of interview at the stipulated venue, date and time that is well stated below.
Candidates failing to produce original certificates at the time of interview will not be considered for the interview process; however his / her candidature will be duly rejected.
Conference Room, 1st floor,
BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar,
Mumbai 400 094
Latest Jobs In Mumbai – Check Here
Important Date to Remember:
- Last date to apply online for Technician/Physician post: 27th May 2016
- Walk-in date for Nuclear Medicine Physician post: 30th May 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Note: For getting more detailed facts related to BARC Recruitment 2016 you may go through Official Notification 1 and official Notification 2. Stays connected to this web portal or bookmark this page for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
A latest job advertisement has been released by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre as BARC Recruitment. Bhabha Atomic Research is going to appoint proficient and eager aspirants to fill up 23 vacant posts of Resident Medical Officer, Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Pharmacist and Technician. Contenders who find themselves eligible for these posts can apply against BARC Jobs.
Candidates are required to apply by submitting online application form on or before the end date and may attend the walk-in interview on scheduled dates. For further information regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 go through below section of page written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Last Day to Apply||Check Below|
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||13|
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)||03|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Mechanics)]||01|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Hygienist)]||01|
BARC Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates should possess HSC (10+2)/ SSC MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma/ MBBS Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
You May Also Check:- Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitation of Age:
|Post Name||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||Up to 40 years||Rs.60,000/- for the 1st year, Rs.62,000/- for the 2nd year and Rs.64,000/- for the 3rd year|
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)||Ist year : Rs.48,000/- 2nd year : Rs.50,000/- 3 rd year : Rs.52,000/-|
|Pharmacist||18-25 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Technician||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/ 2000/-|
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for pharmacist and Technician posts.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PWD (for DR/01 only) and women categories.
You Must Check Related Links of BARC:-
Mode of Selection:
- For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Resident Medical Officer: Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk-In Interview.
- For other GROUP ‘C’ Posts: After screening of application candidates will be called for Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to apply for BARC Recruitment:
For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer and Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine) Posts:
- Candidates can apply for opening by attending walk-in-interview which is going to be held on particular date which is represented below.’
- Candidates need to bring the required documents/ testimonials in support of marksheets, Degrees, certificates, age certificate and others.
- Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on given below address.
1st Floor, BARC Hospital,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
For Pharmacist and Technician Posts:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is barc.gov.in.
- On home page of official site follow “Recruit/ Career” and go to “Recruitment” section and hit “New Vacancies” link.
- Now go to “Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Group-C posts in BARC, Mumbai” and hit”Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required information without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
|Name of Posts||Important Date|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||Date of Walk-In: 17th May 2016|
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)|
|Pharmacist||Closing Date for Online Applications: 27th May 2016|
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about BARC Recruitment 2016.