BARC Recruitment 2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Kalpakkam has publicized an advertisement as BARC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 41 vacancies of Stipendiary Trainees. Eligible candidates who want to take benefit of this big opening can apply for BARC vacancy 2015 by sending the application in a proper manner on or before the closing date which is tuned below:
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainees|
|Late Date of Applying||23rd March 2015|
Further important details concerning BARC Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification requirement, education criteria, vacancy details, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are displayed on this page recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Post||Trade||Vacancy|
|Plant operation||Should possess HSC (12ths standard) With at least 60% marks & Physics Chemistry & Maths as main subjects.|
|Fitter||Must passed HSC with same subject as mentioned above. Should possess ITI/NCVT qualification in related trade.|
Important Note: Relaxation will be given for 10 years in concern of Physically Disabled Applicants.
- During Training: Aspirants will receive the pay scale of Rs.6200 in first month & 7200 in second month.
- After Training: Upon successful completion of training the contenders will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade pay of Rs. 2400.
Applying individuals will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for BARC Vacancies 2015?
- Willing applicants can download the application form from the official website that is www.barc.gov.in
- Write the application in prescribed format that should be written in A4 size plain paper & attached all the required testimonials like mark sheets, age proof, NCVT/NAC certificates in the relevant trades.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application in the space provided.
- Keep the application in an envelope & enclosures should be super scribed as “Application for the selection Stipendiary Trainees “Post No. ____ “and “Name of Trade: __________”.
- Send it to the address which is tuned below:
NRB, Bhabha Atomic,
Research Centre Facilities,
Kalpakkam – 603102
Late Date for Receipt of Application: 23rd March 2015
Note: Aspirants may check Official Link for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On