It’s time to be the part of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre through BARC Recruitment!!!! According to the latest BARC Jobs Advertisement, there are various vacant positions of Consultant / Dental Hygienist on Locum basis in the Centre. Eligible and interested candidates can apply against BARC Recruitment 2018 by appearing in walk-in-interview which is going to be held on 21/12/2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
To apply against Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Sports Consultant / Hygienist Recruitment, job entrants need to satisfy eligibility criteria that are required which is well stated below. Skilled contenders can grab entire details related to BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification from this page which is created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
BARC Vacancy Details:
Qualification Needed For BARC Vacancies:
Those who are willing to apply against BARC Dental Hygienist Recruitment 2018 need to hold required qualification that is HSC (Science) with 60 % marks + 2 Years Diploma in Dental Hygienist recognized by Dental Council of India.
Experience: Candidate with experience in the field will be preferred. Basic Computer Knowledge is preferable.
Check Also: Latest 12th Jobs
Age Criteria For BARC Jobs:
Candidates should not be more than 50 years to apply against BARC Dental Hygienist Jobs. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable according to the norms of the organization.
Selection Criteria For BARC Vacancy:
Selection for BARC Dental Hygienist Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
You May Read This:
Salary For BARC Careers:
Those candidates who get appointed against Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy will receive Rs.11,730/- Plus DA (pre-revised) admissible for T/B by the management committee of the organization.
Procedure to apply for BARC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.barc.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Career Opportunities>>Recruitment” tab which is provided at the menu bar of the home page.
- Select “Walk-in-interview for appointment of Dental Hygienist on Locum basis” link
- By doing this, candidates will get their BARC notification on their system screen.
- After that, candidates need to prepare BARC application form and attach required documents and certificates.
- At last bring it at the time of appearing in interview hall.
Download PDF>>>> BARC Recruitment Notification
Conference Room, 1st floor,
Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital,
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Check also: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Interview date: Thursday, 21/12/2017 at 1430 hours
You can check this Official Site Link for more detail regarding BARC Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BARC Interview Experience||BARC Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||BARC Admit Card|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is all set to hire candidates against a latest advertisement named as BARC Recruitment. The Organization is looking for well qualified and experienced candidates to empanel Ophthalmologists from various sub specialists in Ophthalmology. Those, who have satisfying eligibility Criteria, may apply for BARC Panel Consultant Jobs by sending their CV to the below stated address. The last date for submission of applications is 22-01-2018. To get more details in concern of BARC Recruitment 2018 you may go through the below section of this page.
Applicants, willing to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancies, can get the details for the same via online process by going through the official portal that is barc.gov.in. You can also get the details from this page. To apply for BARC Recruitment 2018 you are suggested to follow the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Last Date of Applying||22-01-2018|
BARC Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts: Panel Consultant
Applicants, who want to apply for BARC Panel Consultant Recruitment, they must possess MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) from recognized university with fellowship of minimum one year in the subspeciality applied for. Applicants must have experience of minimum 1 year in relevant field.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Candidates, who are going to enroll themselves for BARC Panel Consultant Vacancies, their age, should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered as per the norms of organization.
Selected aspirants for BARC Jobs will get salary as prescribed below:
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for BARC Vacancies will made on the basis of the CV/ Bio Data, submitted by the applicants.
Must Read: How to Write a Good Resume
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.barc.gov.in.
- Now you have to follow “Career Opportunities” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the drop down list you are required to select “Recruitment >> New Vacancies” links.
- On the next page you will get various links but you need to hit on “Press Here” link, located in front of BARC Hospital would like to empanel Ophthalmologists as Panel Consultants.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the info mentioned in it very carefully.
- Thereafter you should prepare a CV and attach required documents with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which must be supers scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar,
Last date for receipt of application form: 22-01-2018
Get Here >>BARC Recruitment Notification
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about BARC Recruitment 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.