BARC Recruitment 2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai has circulated an employment notification as BARC Recruitment 2015 to recruit 36 Consultant, Nurse, sub officer, fireman, technician, Pharmacist etc. Job hunters, who want to make their career in govt. organization, must grab this opportunity. BARC invites online application from talented and qualified contenders for this recruitment. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai is one of the oldest Nuclear Research centre in India.
|Name of post||Various|
|Number of post||20|
|Last Date for apply online||23rd June 2015|
Willing and eligible contenders may get more details such as essential qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, vacancy details, mode of apply, important dates etc. regarding BARC Vacancy 2015 from below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of vacancy||Number of vacancies|
|Sub Officer/ B1||01|
|SA/ B (Horticulture)||01|
|Name of vacancy||Educational/ Technical Qualification|
|Nurse/ A||B. Sc Nursing/ 12th with diploma in nursing/ three years experience in nursing in any hospital and registered in Nursing Council of India.|
|Sub Officer/ B1||SSC or equivalent with sub-officer’s course from National fire service college or from CISF Fire Training Centre with 5 year experience/ 8 years experience as fireman/ driver cum operator.|
|Fire Man/A||SSC or equivalent with certificate course from State Fire Service Centre and valid heavy vehicle driving license.|
|SA/ B (Horticulture)||B.Sc in Horticulture with 60% marks.|
|Technician/B||Matriculation or intermediate with 60% marks with one year certificate course in receptionist with good communication skills.|
|Pharmacist/B||Intermediate with two years diploma in pharmacy+ three months training in pharmacy and also having valid registration in central or state pharmacy council.|
Appointed contenders will be paid with impressive amount of salary regarding BARC Recruitment 2015.
Selection of the candidates may be based on their performance in Written Test or Interview as decided by selection committee for BARC Recruitment.
How to Apply:
Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria for this recruitment may apply online by following these steps.
- First of all applicants should log on official website that is www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Then candidates should go to the section recruitment/ career for BARC online application form.
- Then candidates should hit the link Apply Online on current page.
- Now Application Form must be filled in all mandatory fields completely up to last date.
- After filled this online application, candidates must press the submit button otherwise form will not be completed.
- Candidates should bring scanned copies of their photographs and signature for filling online application form.
- Online Application form will be Available from: 30th May 2015
- Last Date of Apply Online: 23rd June 2015
Note: aspirants may get other details regarding BARC Recruitment from Official Notification.
BARC Recruitment 2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is going to recruit 17 contenders to Consultant position through an advertisement titled as BARC Recruitment 2015. These given consultant jobs are for different specialties, so if you find suitable to work in this organization, then read the given below content as per specialty wise and apply for it by sending BARC application form before closing date.
This research centre is considered as one of the premier Nuclear Research centre with expertise members who cover the whole spectrum related to these areas. If you are eligible to join this group, then don’t waste your time in searching here and there, apply for these BARC jobs and become a member of it.
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date to send Application Form||8th May 2015 & 31st May, 2015 (as per specialty)|
Other essential details related to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre vacancy like Qualification, Age Limit, Payscale, Mode of Selection etc can be checked through the info well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
BARC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Info:
Post Name & Vacancy Info:
|Ophthalmology||MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) from an institute recognized by MCI|
|Pediatric surgery||MCh or DNB in Pediatric Surgery|
|Gastrointestinal surgery||MCh or DNB in gastrointestinal surgery|
|Urology||MCh or DNB in Urology|
|Laparoscopy surgery||MS or DNB in general surgery/Obst & Gynaec.|
|Urogynaecology||MCh – Urology or M.S. (Obst & Gynaec)|
|Infertility Consultant||M.S. /M.D. / DNB (OBGY)|
|Gyn Oncology||MCh Oncosurgery|
Aspirants must have suitable experience in concerned field they are applying for.
Age Limitation & Salary Info:
Aspirants applying for Ophthalmology specialty, their age should not be more than 35 years as on 01.04.2015 and appointed contender to this position will receive a Honararium of Rs.598/- per hour.
Selection Process for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment:
Selection of doctors will be made by the selection Committee on the basis of the CV/Bio-data submitted.
How to Apply for www.barc.gov.in 17 Consultant Jobs Advt?
- Intended job hunters can log on to Official site i.e. www.barc.gov.in
- Go to “Recruit/Career” link and follow “Recruitment” option and move on to “New Vacancies” link.
- After that press on “Download Form” link and download the application form from there.
- Before applying, you must read the advertisement carefully.
- Enter all information in that form in an accurate way.
- Send this prescribed form along with attested copies of educational qualifications year-wise, experience, registration etc. till last date and address as mentioned below.
Date & Address to be kept in mind:
|Ophthalmology||8th May, 2015||Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094|
|Pediatric surgery||31st May, 2015|
Note: You can check Official Link to know more information in concern to BARC Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On