A latest vacancy notice has been asserted by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Hospital named as BARC Recruitment. To fill up the 18 vacant posts Graduate resident medical officer and Junior/senior resident Medical Officer, organization is inviting application form from the qualified aspirants. Organization is going to conduct walk in interview to select the candidates so, Keen aspirants, who want to be a part of well known research centre, must attend interview for BARC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes
This hospital is recognized by National board of Examinations. Aspirants who will be satisfied the eligibility conditions can appear in walk in interview which will be held on 08-08-2017, with the help of instructions which are given below. For getting more information about BARC Recruitment 2018 you have to scroll down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Posts||Junior/Senior Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Date of the walk in Interview||08-08-2017|
For the Post of post graduate Resident Medical Officer
|Discipline||Number of Posts|
For the Post of (Non- DNB) Junior/Senior resident doctor
|Discipline||Number of post|
|Obst. & Gynaec.||1|
For the Post of Resident Medical Officers
|Discipline||Number of post|
|Name of the posts||Qualification||Experience|
|Post graduate resident Medical Officer||MS/MD/DNB degree or diploma from recognized university||Minimum two years post diploma experience in specialty concerned|
|Non (DNB) Junior/Senior resident Doctor||MBBS degree from recognized university and post graduate diploma||One year experience as junior resident doctor|
|Resident Medical Officer||MBBS from authorized university||One year Internship from recognized Institution|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years as per the organization norms.
Download PDF: BARC Recruitment Notification
- Post graduate Medical Officer: Candidates, who will be selected for this post, will get remuneration Rs. 60000/- in first year, Rs. 62000/- in second year and Rs. 64000/- in third year.
- Junior/Senior resident doctor: They will get consolidates pay Rs. 50000/- per month.
- Resident Medical Officer: Those aspirants who will be selected for this post they will get consolidated pay Rs. 48000/- in first year, Rs. 50000/- in second year and Rs. 52000/- in third year.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for Bhabha Atomic research Centre Job notification:
- First of all, log on the official website of the organization that is barc.gov.in.
- After that press the “career Opportunities” tab at the menu bar, then on ‘Recruitment’ link and then finally hit on “New Vacancies” link.
- Various advertisement options will be open in front of you.
- Select the suitable link from the list and go through the instructions completely.
- If you will fulfill the eligibility criteria then you may appear in walk in interview along with the one set of Xerox copies as well as original certificates and registration & experience certificate and one passport size photograph at the address as mentioned below.
Anushaktinagar, BARC Hospital
Mumbai – 400094
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Date of the walk in interview- 08-08-2017 (Tuesday)
For getting more information about BARC Recruitment 2017-2018 you are suggested to visit on the Official Link and can follow us face book and goggle plus and if you like the above mentioned information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query about this recruitment then you can write in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|