Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has unfolded an advertisement as BARC Recruitment 2016. For this concern the research centre has organized a walk-in interview to recruit eligible and result oriented aspirants for various Dietician post. Those aspirants who wish to join this premier multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India may apply for BARC jobs by attending the interview on scheduled date and time that is well specified below. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for BARC Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this latest opening must attend the walk-in-Interview along with their filled application form in proper format at the specified address. Aspirants can attain entire details related to BARC Vacancy that is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Walk-in Date||19th September 2016|
Essential Qualification And Experience Required:
- Contender willing to apply must possessed B.Sc. (Dietetics & Nutrition) with minimum 60% marks from any accredited university or institute.
- Candidates with experience in the field will be preferred. Basic Computer Knowledge is essential as the Pharmacists will have to enter the details of the medicines dispensed.
Get Here: More B.SC Jobs
Age Criteria for BARC Vacancies:
Candidates who are applying for aforesaid post must attain maximum age of 50 years as on 01st September 2016.
Selected candidate for Dietician post will be getting monthly consolidate amount Rs.19502/- Plus DA admissible for SA/B per month.
Assortment Mode for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancies:
Selection of the worthy candidate will be purely based on his / her performance in the Personal Interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Procedure to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment:
- Go to official website of the department that is barc.gov.in
- On the home page, select “Recruitment” tab under “Career Opportunity” section.
- Choose appropriate posts and read all the details about the posts.
- Aspirants who are interested in applying for the Dietician post in this research centre must bring their original certificates of SSC, HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Practical Training Certificate, Valid Registration and Experience etc. of educational qualification and experience.
- Candidates should also bring one set of attested photo copies of certificates and one passport size colored photograph on the day of interview at the stipulated venue, date and time that is well stated below.
- Candidates failing to produce original certificates at the time of interview will not be considered for the interview process; however his / her candidature will be duly rejected.
1st floor, Administrative Wing,
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094
Grab Now: Jobs in Mumbai
Important Date & Time to Remember:
- Interview Date: 19th September 2016 at 10:30 a.m.
- Reporting Time of Interview: 08:30 a.m. To 10:00 a.m.
Note: For getting more detailed facts related to BARC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may go through Official Notification. Stays connected to this web portal or bookmark this page for getting instant access.
BARC Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|