Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has disclosed a newest career advertisement as BARC Recruitment. Organization intends to hire up candidates for various vacant positions of Consultant, Dental Hygienist and Pathology Technician. Jobs searchers who think that they are eligible for any of the above positions they may apply against BARC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form.
Aspirants who want to join this organization they must clutch this chance by submitting their applications through proper channel on or before the last date that is well mentioned below. You may get remaining information about BARC jobs through this page that is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-In Date||Check Below|
|Post Name||Essential Details|
|Consultant (Ophthalmology)||MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) from an institute recognised by MCI.|
|Dental Hygienist||HSC (Science) with 60 % marks + 2 Years Diploma in Dental Hygienist recognized by Dental Council of India|
|Pathology Technician||B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks Plus One year Diploma in Medical Lab. Tech. (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks|
Check Out: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary Structure(P.M)||Age Limit (as on 01.04.2016)|
|Consultant (Ophthalmology)||Rs.665/- per hour||35 years|
|Dental Hygienist||Rs. 11,730/- PM||50 yrs.|
|Pathology Technician||Rs. 19,502/- PM||50 yrs.|
Selection of candidates will be based on personal interview that is conducted by selection committee of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
You Must Read:
How to Apply?
For the post of Consultant (Ophthalmology):
- Contenders who are willing to apply for the vacant positions of Consultant they need to go through official website of organization that is www.barc.gov.in
- Then on the home page candidates have to go ‘Recruit/Careers’ section that is available in menu bar and then choose ‘New Vacancies’ link under ‘Recruitment’ section.
- By hitting above said link a new page will be opened having various jobs links.
- Contenders have to hit on appropriate job link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press ‘Download Form’ link and take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Fill it with correct details asking in application form and attach all relevant testimonials along with duly prepared application form.
- Complete application form should be sent to the address mentioned below.
Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai – 400 094
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
For Other Posts:
Willing candidates have to prepare an application on A4 size plain white paper and mentioned their complete details on it. After preparing application form in all manners contenders are required to attach all relevant documents along with it. Now you have to attend the walk-in interview on correct time and date. Aspirants must bring original certificates (SSC. HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Mark sheets, Degree, and Experience etc) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.
Conference Room, 1st floor,
Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar,
Mumbai 400 094
|Last date to submit application for Consultant||13th May, 2016|
|Walk-in date for the post of Dental Hygienist||21st April, 2016 at 11:00 AM|
|Walk-in date of Pathology Technician||20th April, 2016 at 10:30 AM|
Keen aspirants can check this Official Link to attain other information about BARC Recruitment 2016. You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to get latest updates about BARC vacancy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|BARC Admit Card||BARC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|