Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has declared an advertisement for BARC Recruitment. BARC is a multi-disciplinary Hospital requires qualified & skilled aspirants for filling up various posts. Job appliers, who are seeking jobs in medical sector, can apply for BARC Recruitment 2015 by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date. A walk-in interview will be held on 03rd August 2015. For getting upcoming notification details about BARC Recruitment 2016, aspirants may need to touch with us on our web portal.
|Walk-In Interview Date||03rd August 2015|
You can acquire detailed information about BARC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc which is well displayed below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
BARC Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Department Name|
|1||Resident Medical Officer||(ICCU / Medicine)|
|2||Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||(Obst. & Gynaec)|
|4||Medical Officer||(Obst. & Gynaec)|
Candidates must hold MBBS degree or MS / MD / DNB (Gynecology) or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Salary Details & Age Limitations:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Resident Medical Officer||
||As Per Norms|
|Junior Resident Doctor||Rs. 40,000/-||40|
|Senior Resident Doctor||Rs. 42,000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 45,098/-||50|
Applicant’ selection for above stated posts will be purely based on their performance in walk-in interview session.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment:
- Aspirants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview session.
- For this, candidates may submit application form before started interview session.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.barc.gov.in.
- Candidates must fill application form with exact information and attach Xerox of all testimonials and submit it.
- Job appliers must bring original certificate with one set of photocopies of all records and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
At Conference Room,
1st Floor, BARC Hospital,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Walk-In Interview Date: 03rd August 2015
For more details about BARC Recruitment 2015 you may go through this Official Notification. You may also check latest updates about BARC Recruitment 2016 by visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
An employment advertisement in regard of BARC Recruitment has been broadcasted by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Contenders who possess requisite qualifications may apply for vacancies of Pharmacist and Nurse. Job Seekers who wish to enhance their career with this organization can fill an Application Form in correct manner against BARC Recruitment 2015. Application should reach at given address on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Name of Posts||Pharmacist and Nurse|
|End date to submit an Application Form||07th August 2015|
Other significant details concerning BARC Recruitment 2015notification such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process and procedure to apply etc are well furnished below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants should have passed HSC/ XII Standard and have Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) with Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse or BSc (Nursing).
Candidates should have qualified examination of HSC (10+2) and 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy with 3 months Training in Pharmacy and Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
Aspirants selected for post of Nurse will get Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month and applicants selected for post of Pharmacist will get Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary.
Age of aspirants for post of Nurse should not be less than 18 years more than 33 years and for post of Pharmacist should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided as per rules of organization.
To select talented candidates Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will conduct interview. Job hunters who will be able to impress faculty with their skills can get chance to work with this organization.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment:
- First of all applicants should log on official website that is www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Then candidates should go to the section recruitment/ career for BARC online application form.
- Choose appropriate link and download format of application.
- Candidates must fill the application forms in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/her own handwriting in English or Hindi.
- Application filled in the prescribed format on thick A4 size paper along with copies of relevant particulars related to qualification experience and in proof of age and caste etc and pass port size photo.
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of __________ against Advertisement No. 01/2015”.
- Application should reach at below given address on or before end date that is shaped below.
Administrative Officer- III,
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Post Bag No. 01, Yelwal Post,
Mysuru- 571 130
End date to submit an Application Form: 07th August 2015
Note: Further details in concern of BARC Recruitment 2016 can be obtained from this Official Notification.