Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has declared an advertisement for BARC Recruitment. BARC is a multi-disciplinary Hospital requires qualified & skilled aspirants for filling up various posts. Job appliers, who are seeking jobs in medical sector, can apply for BARC Recruitment 2015 by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date and submit the application form before the last date should be reached. For getting upcoming notification details about BARC Recruitment 2016, aspirants may need to touch with us on our web portal.
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Mentioned Below|
|Walk-In Interview Date|
You can acquire detailed information about BARC Recruitment such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc which is well displayed below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
BARC Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Education|
|1||Orthotist As Panel Consultant||
|2||Nuclear Medicine Technologist||Should have B.Sc degree and appliers with DMRIT training may also apply.|
- For Sr. No. 2 Posts: Applier’s age should not more than 50 years as on 01st November 2015.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category aspirants and age criteria for sr. No. 1 posts will be decided as per norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Orthotist As Panel Consultant||Rs. 399/- Per Hour|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist||Rs. 19,502/- plus DA as admissible|
Applicant’ selection for above stated posts will be purely based on their performance in interview session.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment:
For Sr. No. 1 Posts:
- Aspirants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply by sending the prescribed application form.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.barc.gov.in.
- Candidates must fill application form with exact information and attach Xerox of all testimonials and send it to below stated address before the last date.
To Administrative Officer-III,
Medical Division, BARC Hospital,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
For Sr. No. 2 Posts:
Job appliers who want to apply are required to appear for walk in Interview. Job appliers must bring original certificate with one set of photocopies of all records and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
At Conference Room,
1st Floor, Administrative wing,
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai – 400 094
|Last Date To Submit Application Form For Sr. No. 1 Posts||30th November 2015|
|Walk-In Interview Date For Sr. No. 2 Posts||01st December 2015|
For more details about BARC Recruitment 2015 you may go through this Official Notification 1 & Official Notification 2. You may also check latest updates about BARC Recruitment 2016 by visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On