Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has been broadcasted a employment notification for BARC Recruitment. For getting upcoming notification details about BARC Recruitment 2015, aspirants may stay touch with us on our web portal. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Scientific Assistant/B, Technician in relevant field. So, job seekers who are seeking jobs in these mentioned posts can apply for BARC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form before the last date.
|Last Date||15th September 2015|
Job seekers, who wish to grow their career bright with government organizations, need to grab this chance. More relevant details regarding BARC Recruitment 2015 such as required qualification, selection process, and age limit, emoluments, application fee, vacancy details and how to apply etc. are well stated below on this page by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|DR/03||Technician/D (Dental Technician)||03|
Educational / Technical Qualification:
Applicants must have SSC / HSC (Science/ Mathematics) with 60% marks + 2 years Dental Technician Diploma / Degree / Diploma in Physiotherapy /B.Sc.( Medical Lab Technology) from the recognized university or institution.
- Minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and 30 years maximum for the posts DR/01 and DR/02.
- Age of the applicants who are going to apply for posts DR/03, DR/04 and DR/05 should not be more than 25 years.
|Name of the Post||Corresponding Pay Band||Grade Pay||Total Emoluments Per Month (Approx)*|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Pathology||Rs. 9, 300- 34, 800||Rs. 4, 200||Rs. 36, 213/-|
|Technician/D (Dental Technician)||Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200||Rs. 2, 800||Rs. 31, 013/-|
|Technician/C (Printing)||Rs. 2, 400||Rs. 27, 489/-|
|Technician/B (Printing)||Rs. 2, 000||Rs. 21, 836/-|
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
Relaxation in age upto 5 years against reserved posts for ST, 3 years against reserved posts for OBC and Ex-Servicemen will be provided as per rules.
Selection Procedure for barc.gov.in Vacancy:
Selection of the contenders will be on the basis of Trade test (if applicable) / performance in the interview.
Application Fee Detail:
- For DR/01, DR/02 – Rs.150/-
- For DR/03, DR/04 , DR/05 – Rs.100/-
(Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and Women candidates. Ex servicemen applying for the post of DR/03, DR/04 & DR/05 are also exempted from the payment of application fee.)
Mode of Payment:
Participants should make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. The portion of the challan marked “Institution copy” should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Interview.
Applying Procedure for BARC Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates who are interested must visit official website of organization that is www.barc.gov.in
- Then, press “recruit/career” and hit “recruitment” button and then, press “new vacancies” tab.
- Now, go to “Advertisement no. 2/2015 (R-I)” and read full detail and press het here option for online submission of application.
- If you are a new user, please register from the options ‘New User? Register’ in the Home page. In the New User Registration form you should provide the valid data in order to register your name.
- After giving the relevant details press ‘Register’. Hit ‘Login’ option and enter your ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ to login.
- After completing detail you need to upload your scanned passport size photographs (if required).
- At last, submit it and take printout of the form for future use.
Last date for submission of Application form- 15th September 2015
Aspirants can check Official Notification for more information regarding BARC Recruitment 2015. You may get details regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 from official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On