A notification has been released by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre titled as BARC Recruitment. For appointment of skilled and eligible aspirants at 99 Stipendiary Trainees, clerk and other vacancy, organization proposes to receive online applications. Candidates, who wish to apply for BARC Recruitment 2017, can submit their application form filled in correct format before the last date ends.
Focal Points Of Page
Willing contenders are required to undergo through requisite selection process on stipulated date after submitting their filled applications via online mode. For obtaining rest information about BARC Vacancy, scroll down the complete page which is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai|
|Last date to submit online application||31-01-2017|
BARC vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Position Name||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainees|
|Plant Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32||HSC in Science stream (with PCM) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Laboratory Assistant||06||HSC in Science stream (with PCM) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. OR|
SSC (with PCM) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant.
|Fitter||24||SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Fitter / Welder / Turner / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Electronic Mechanic / Machinist.|
|Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||03||SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.|
|Upper Division Clerk||10||A degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
|Post Name||Age limit (as on 31/01/2017)|
|Stipendiary Trainees||18 to 22 years|
|Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||18 to 25 years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18 to 27 years|
Relaxation in Age:
- Up to a maximum of 5 years for SC candidates
- Up to a maximum of 3 years for OBC candidates
- Up to 10 years for Physically Challenged UR candidates
- 15 years for Physically Challenged SC/ST candidates
- 13 years for Physically Challenged OBC candidates
Download PDF: BARC Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure for BARC Jobs:
Those candidates, who will be appointed for Stipendiary Trainees posts, will be considered for absorption in the following grade after successful completion of training at the time of appointment. This will be depending on their performance during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
|Stipendiary Trainees||Post||Entry Pay|
- Candidates will be receiving the stipend during training as Rs.6200/- per month for 1st year and Rs.7200/- for 2nd year from the concerned authority.
- Aspirants who will be appointed for the Direct Recruitments will be getting the pay scale under Level 4 with entry pay Rs. 25500/-.
Application Fee for BARC Careers:
- Appliers belong to unreserved category need to submit Rs.100/- as application fee and candidates belonging to SC / ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates need not to pay any application fee.
- With regard to application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
- The portion of the challan marked “Institution copy” should be submitted by the candidate at the time of document verification.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Selection Method for BARC Job:
|Post Name||Process of selection|
|Stipendiary Trainees||Selection process will consist of test in 3 stages.|
Stage 1- Preliminary Test: Questions will be on Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
Stage 2- Advanced test: Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for appearing in Advanced Test (Questions will be from the respective trade).
Stage 3- Trade / Skill Test: Only for those candidates who have cleared the Stage-2 test and will be on go/no-go basis.
|Technician / C (Boiler Operator)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Selection will be made on the basis of qualifying in the following Written Examination.|
Written Test: Level – I (Objective type Questions covering GK, Arithmetic, language skills etc )
Level – II (Descriptive Written test to test English and comprehension.) Candidates qualifying the Level I will be eligible for appearing in Level II Examination.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Process to fill BARC Online Application Form:
- Willing aspirants need to first of all log on to official website of organization that is barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants are required to move on “Job Application” link on the menu bar hit on “apply online” link in the drop down list.
- Candidate may also go through “how to apply” link available on home page before applying for getting the proper procedure for applying against the desired post.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly in prescribed manner and after submitting the application, details of payment of fees may be uploaded in „www.barcrecruit.gov.in/ My Account/Application Fee‟.
- After the submission of the online application, aspirants need to retain the hard copy of the filled application for future reference.
- Challan date should not be later than: 31-01-2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 31-01-2017
To acquire more details related to BARC Recruitment 2017 you may go through Official Notification. You may also check latest updates about relevant recruitments by visiting our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|