Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently released a vacancy notification entitled as BARC Recruitment. Management authority of this centre wants to appoint endowed and career- oriented job hunters for filling up vacant positions of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO) /Consultants. Contenders who are interested to do job with this organization can apply for BARC Recruitment 2017 Notification regarding Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancies.
Content Of The Page
Willing aspirants who are going to fill BARC Application Form for Cardiothoracic Anesthetists positions they need to submit their application form till the last date that is 10-04-2017. Candidates who are going to apply for Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO) need to appear in Walk-in-Interview on 23-03-2017 with all the documents and testimonials.
For rest information regarding Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai|
|Last date to apply for Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants||10-04-2017|
|Walk-In Interview Held for Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO)||23-03-2017|
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO)
- Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants
What will be the eligibility criteria?
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO)|
|Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants||MD (Anesthesia) with minimum 5 years of experience in Cardiothoracic Anesthetists|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Limitations of Age and Offered Salary:
|Posts Name||Limitations of Age||Offered Salary|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO)||Not more than 40 years|
|Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants||As per norms|
Download PDF OF Official Notification
|Posts Name||Download Official Notification|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO)||Press Here|
|Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants||Press here|
Mode of Hiring:
On the basis of performance in written test/ Interview conducted by the selection team candidates will be finally selected for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps of Applying For BARC Careers:
- Firstly candidates should log on to the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is www.barc.gov.in
- After reaching home page, follow the “Career Opportunities” tab from the menu bar and then go to the “Recruitment” and finally hit on “New Vacancies” link from drop- down list.
- Now press on “Hit Here” link given in front of your suitable post as given below.
- “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers (PGRMO)” link OR
- “BARC Hospital would like to empanel two Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants.” link.
- Now you are required to read the complete details from the opened notification.
- After reading complete details follow the instructions according to the posts.
For Cardiothoracic Anesthetists as Consultants positions:
- Download Curriculam Vitae/Bio- Data which should be attached with advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with complete and correct details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it
- Paste a recent passport size photograph
- Lastly send it to address mentioned below.
To Administrative Officer- III,
Medical Division, BARC Hospital,
Anushakti, Mumbai- 400094
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to submit application form: 10-04-2017
For Walk in- Interview, PGRMO positions:
- After reading complete details, aspirants who are interested and have required eligibility criteria may go for the walk in interview.
- Those who are going to apply should bring an application form on plain paper in prescribed format containing all required details in correct manner.
- Aspirants are required to know that they will appear in Interview with their Original Certificates/ Testimonials and also one set of Xerox copy of the documents.
- Applicants should reach to the venue stated below on scheduled date that is 23-03-2017
Conference Room,1st Floor, Administrative Wing,
BARC Hospital, Anushakti,
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 23-03-2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Career can check more information relevant to BARC Recruitment 2017, they can check out the official notification which is presented above on this page posts wise.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|