BARC Recruitment 2019
Bhabha Atomic Research Center has released a notification for BARC Recruitment 2019 for hiring candidates for the post of Scientific Assistant. Interested candidates can attend the BARC Walk-In For Scientific Assistant on 26-02-2019.
BARC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Important links:
|BARC Notification||Press Here|
|BARC Website||Press Here|
BARC walk-in-Interview for Scientific Assistant: Highlights
- Organization Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai
- Name of Posts : Scientific Assistant (Radiographer)
- No. of Posts : 3 vacancies
- Official Website : www.barc.gov.in
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Walk-In Interview Date: 26th February 2019
Q1: BARC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant (Radiographer)
- No of posts: 03
Q2: What qualification is required for the post of Scientific Assistant?
Q3: Is there any experience needed for the post?
Any candidate with experience in the respective field will get preference over others.
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q4: What is the age Limit for BARC Recruitment?
Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age.
Q5: How much salary will be offered to candidates selected for the Scientific Assistant Post?
Selected candidate will get Rs.19502/- /- plus DA(pre-revised) admissible to SA/B (Approx.37000/-p.m)
Q6: What is the Selection Process for the BARC Scientific Assistant Vacancy?
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Walk in Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Job Interview Do’s and Don’ts|
Q7: How to apply for BARC Recruitment?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is barc.gov.in
- Follow “Careers Opportunities>>>Recruitment” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “Here” link presented in front of “Recruitment for Scientific Assistant (Radiographer) On Locum Basis”.
- Read BARC Advertisement and check requirements.
- Candidates meeting the criteria have to reach the Interview venue on given date and time and collect the application form from there.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
Check More Related Links:
|BARC Admit Card||Check Here|
|BARC Slot Booking||Check Here|
|BARC Syllabus||Check Here|
|BARC Result||Check Here|
|BARC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
Q8: What is the Reporting time for Interview?
Walk In Interview will be held on Tuesday, 26th February 2019 at 1400 hrs. Forms will be issued from 1200 hrs. on the same day and will not be issued after 1330 hrs.
Q9: Interview Venue:
Conference Room No.2, Gr. floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Q10: Where will be the Application form for the BARC Walk In Interview Available?
Candidates may collect blank application forms from DA Office Ist floor, Administrative, building, BARC Hospital.
Q11: What document candidates have to bring for Walk In Interview for BARC Recruitment 2019?
Candidate should bring original certificates of educational qualification (SSC, HSC, School leaving certificate, passing, mark sheets, Degree and Experience Certificate) and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Divisional Office in the hospital will not attest the certificates.
Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Candidates we hope that above information about the BARC Recruitment 2019 has been useful. For more information and updates regarding BARC Recruitment 2019, you can follow us on Facebook or Google+.
Latest Recruitment On 21-02-2019