Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has circulated an advertisement about BARC Recruitment 2015. BARC Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page time to time. BARC application forms are invited form capable and talented job hunters for filling up the Resident Medical Officer, Jr./ Sr. Resident Doctor posts. Candidates who are willing to grow their career in government sector they must clutch this chance as soon as possible. Applicants must attend walk-In Interview which will be held on 14th October 2015.
|Post Name||Resident Medical Officer, Jr./ Sr. Resident Doctor|
|Walk-In Date||14th October 2015|
Contenders who are interested to make their career in the government sector they must clutch this chance as soon as possible. The whole Acknowledgement regarding BARC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who are interested to apply for BARC jobs they must have done MBBS with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be up to 40 years.
- Relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU / Medicine)||1st year : Rs.40,000/- 2nd year : Rs.42,000/- 3 rd year : Rs.44,000/-|
|Jr. Resident Doctor||Rs. 40,000/- per month|
|Sr. Resident Doctor||Rs.42,000/- per month|
Entire assortment procedure to select candidates for above stated post will be done through walk-In interview.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment?
- Aspirants must read complete advertisement properly and those who consider themselves eligible for the Post of electrician they may appear for Walk-in-Interview.
- Aspirants must bring original and photo copies of certificates / testimonials in support of educational qualification, caste etc on the day of an Interview.
- Applicants are advised to report timely at the Interview venue provided below.
- No TA/DA is to be paid by candidates for appearing in an Interview.
Conference Room, 1st Floor,
BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094
Walk-In Date: 14th October 2015
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is inviting applications from talented and brilliant contenders under an online Advertisement published as BARC Recruitment. Aspirants who desire to hired for Medical Officer and Technical Officer Jobs they may submit their filled in applications through online process. Job Seekers who wish to enhance their career in the field of research they must grasp this chance by applying for BARC Recruitment 2015. If you are interested to get details about BARC Recruitment 2016 you may visit our web portal. Applicants can apply against these various vacancies by submitting filled in application form in proper manner on or prior to last date which is equipped below.
|Designation Name||Medical Officer and Technical Officer|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||20th October 2015|
Other appropriate details regarding BARC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as name of post, essential qualification, age band, remuneration scale, selection criteria, procedure to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who want to do jobs in this sector must clutch this chance as soon as possible.
BARC Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacant Seats||Desired Qualification|
|Medical Officer||General Medicine||01||M.D. / DNB or equivalent in General Medicine / Radio- diagnosis/ Ophthalmology from a recognized University.|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||M.D. or equivalent in Gynecology and Obstetrics from a recognized University.|
|Nuclear Medicine||02||M.D. (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear Medicine) or M.D. in Radiotherapy with DRM/ DNM or M.D. in Radio-diagnosis with DRM/DNM or M.D. in Bio Physics with DRM/DNM from a recognized University.|
|Technical Officer / C (Scintigraphy)||01|
Limitation in Age and Pay Band:
Minimum age of job appliers for BARC Recruitment should be 18 years.
|Designation Name||Maximum Age||Fellowship|
|Medical Officer||40 years||Rs. 74755/- (Inclusive of NPA)|
|Technical Officer / C (Scintigraphy)||35 years||Rs. 57846/-|
Relaxation in Age:
- Relaxable by 5 years for regular Government servants working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadre.
- Relaxable by 5 years for Departmental candidates who have rendered not less than three years continuous service in Central Government in the same line or allied cadre.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married are eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per government orders.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Contenders need to deposit the application cost of Rs. 250/- which is non- refundable by the organization under any circumstances. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, dependents of defence service personnel killed in action, persons with physical disability and women candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. Application charges will be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from the official website and deposited in any branch of the State Bank of India.
Candidates will be called for technical interview based on their academic and professional qualifications and experience (as applicable) in the relevant field. Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview which will be taken by the selection penal of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to candidates.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment:
To apply for this recruitment process, Aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned under:
- Log on to the Official Website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre which is www.barc.gov.in
- Go to “Recruit/ Career” section which is well structured in the menu bar of home page.
- Now, select the option as ‘New Vacancies’ from the provided list.
- List of current openings will appear and hit “BARC invites on-line application for the various Group a Gazetted posts” Link.
- Read the details of the Post carefully. Then, Go for the option as “Apply Online”.
- Online application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the required details accurately with desired mandatory information.
- Upload scanned educational documents if required, recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of online filled application form and check all details.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||26th September 2015|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||20th October 2015|
You may check this Official Notification to get more details about BARC Recruitment 2015. You may also bookmark recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D to get details about BARC Recruitment 2016 or follow us on Google plus or Facebook.