Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai has proclaimed latest employment notification entitled as BARC Recruitment for filling up 49 Stipendiary Trainee/Technician/MO Jobs. Willing candidates can apply for BARC Recruitment 2019 till the closing date given below posts wise.
BARC Recruitment Important links:
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee/Technician Recruitment Notification||Get PDF|
|BARC MO Recruitment Advertisement for (Obst. & Gynaec.)||Get PDF|
|BARC MO Recruitment Advertisement for (General Surgery)||Get PDF|
|BARC Website||Press Here|
BARC Recruitment Highlights:
- Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai
- Name of Posts: Stipendiary Trainee, Technician and Medical Officer
- Number of BARC Vacancy: 49
- Job Location: Mumbai/ Kalpakkam
- Last Date: 07-08-2019 for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment.
- Walk-in-Date: 23-07-2019 for BARC MO Recruitment
- Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
|Trade||No. of BARC Vacancy|
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies|
|Technician/ C (Boiler Operator)||03|
|BARC Medical Officer Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Obst. & Gynaec.)||01|
|Medical Officer(General Surgery)||01|
BARC Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Essential Qualification for BARC Jobs|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician||SSC/ HSC|
|Medical Officer (Obst. & Gynaec.)||MS/MD/DNB (Gynaecology)|
|Medical Officer(General Surgery)||MS or DNB in General Surgery.|
BARC Age limit:
|Posts Name||Age Limit for BARC Jobs|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician||18 years to 22 years|
|Medical Officer||40 years|
BARC Selection Process:
For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Test, Advanced test & Trade /Skill Test taken by the experts of Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai.
For BARC Medical Officer Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview to be held on Wednesday 23-07-2019.
- Interview Preparation For Getting A Job
- Interview Tips For Freshers
- How To Prepare For Written Examination
|Posts Name||BARC Pay Scale|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Rs. 10500/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 12500 for the 2nd year.|
|Technician/C & B||Level 4, Rs.25500/- (Technician/B : Level 3, Rs. 21700/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs.11730/- plus DA (pre-revised) admissible to Technician/B|
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2019?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is barc.gov.in
- Follow “Careers Opportunities>>>Recruitment” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Press Here” link presented in front of suitable link.
- Read BARC Advertisement and check requirements.
Online Applications (for Stipendiary Trainee and Technician):
- Candidates meeting the criteria can apply by filling and submitting application form within given period of time.
- Fill BARC Online Application Form carefully.
- Upload essential documents/ certificates along with BARC Online Form.
- Press on submit tab for final submission of BARC Application Form
- Retain a printout of BARC Recruitment Application Form for further use in future.
Last date to send applications: 07-08-2019
Walk-in-Interview (for MO Jobs Vacancy):
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with their original certificates (SSc, HSC, Degree, PG Degree, Passing Certificates, Mark sheets, Internship completion certificate, Registration, Experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph and original documents for verification.
Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
Conference Room, 1st floor,
Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital,
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Date of Interview: 23-07-2019 at 10:00 am
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|