Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has issued a Job Advertisement about BECIL Recruitment. Job hunters who possess requisite qualification can apply for the vacancies of Post Production Assistant Grade- 1 and Broadcast Executive Grade II – 1 post. Aspirants who wish to apply regarding BECIL Recruitment 2015 can apply against this advertisement as soon as possible. Applicants need to submit filled applications form in prescribed manner to the specified address on or before the last date.
|Name of Post||Asst/Broadcast Executive|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||03rd August 2015|
Candidates, who want to enhance their career with this organization, must grab this chance as soon as possible. Other detailed information about BECIL Vacancy such as vacancy detail, salary details, and applying process etc, is settled below by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Job finders who are eager to apply for BECIL Job Openings should possessed Graduation in any stream with Professional Diploma in film and video editing/ TV Production. Applicants must have good academic record and minimum required working experience in related fields.
- Lower Age Limit of applicants should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of contenders should be taken in account as per norms of organization.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd.
Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and get recruited for aforesaid posts will be entitled to receive a consolidated amount of salary package that is Rs. 13,200/- per month. Job appliers will also permitted to get many allowance such as conveyance allowance, dearness allowance, house rent allowance and other benefits offered by the association.
Job finders need to pay application cost of Rs. 300/- in form of demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi. Application Fee once deposited, it will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, the SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Manner of Enrollment:
Short listed applicants will be called for Written Test or Interview. Final Selection o0f aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in test or personal interview conducted by the selection penal of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to contenders for attending interview.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment:
- Eligible job seekers may apply for BECIL Recruitment by submitting prescribed Application form on or before last date.
- Applications’ format can be downloaded from Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd website which is www.becil.com or obtained from its Corporate Office.
- Then go to “Career” tab mentioned in left side of home page.
- Press “Registration Form” option and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download or save it for final submission of application form.
- Candidates must fill prescribed application form with entire details
- And attach self attested Xerox copies of educational qualification, and paste their recent passport size photograph etc.
- After that, filled application form with all enclosures must be sent to address displayed below before the Closing Date.
BECIL Corporate Office,
C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307 UP
Date to Keep in Mind:
- End Date of Submission of Application Form: 3rd August 2015
Check Official Notification for more detailed information related to BECIL Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On