Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has transmitted current vacancy advertisement titled as BECIL Recruitment. Organization wants to appoint the well educated and enthusiastic contenders for the vacant positions of Account Assistant. Those who want to develop their career and ensure all the criteria may apply for BECIL Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who want to clutch the opportunities need to send their filled application forms at the mentioned postal address with the help of the underneath declared procedure on or before the closing date that is 20-01-2017.
To get complete information regarding Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment Notification, applicants may go through below segment of this page which is created for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Closing date of Applying||20-01-2017|
Contenders who are going to apply for the BECIL Jobs should have done their Graduation in Commerce or Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university or institution with good academic record.
Rs. 18,000/- per month including other allowances will be paid by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd to the candidates who will be selected for the Account Assistant jobs.
BECIL Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Contenders need to submit the registration fee of Rs.300/- in the form of the cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Appointment:
- Aspirants will be appointed for the Account Assistant jobs on the basis of their performance level in Interview or written test which will conducted by the selection panel of the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd that is “becil.com”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side list of the homepage and press on “Vacancies” option stated under the “careers” tab.
- After that, hit on the advertisement link that is “Applications are invited for engagement of Account Assistant purely on contract basis in Government offices in Delhi Only”.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Then prepare an application form, filled with the required details in correct manner.
- Attach all the self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates and two passport size photograph along with the application form.
- Make Payment and Now recheck again to avoid errors.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the post______”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs
Assistant General Manager (HR),
BECIL’s Corporate Office at C-56/A-17,
Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last date of Applying: 20-01-2017
You may check Official Notification given above for getting other details about BECIL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
Contenders who are willing to enhance their career in government sector can apply for BECIL Recruitment. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has issued a latest vacancy advertisement to hire eligible and skilled candidates to fill up 10 MT (Management Trainee) vacancies. Those who are willing to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2017, then it is a great opportunity for you.
For applying against Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment, you have to send an application form through online mode on or before the last date that is 12th January, 2017. Before applying for Management Trainee Jobs, you should know complete details which is described on this page that is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organizing Body||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10|
|Starting Date of online registration||28th December, 2016|
|Last date to submit online application form||20th January, 2017|
Qualification Required for BECIL Jobs:
Candidates applying for latest government sector jobs must possess Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, MBA in relevant fields according to the posts or CA / ICWA from a Recognized University or Institute.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
- Selected aspirants for Management Trainee vacancies, their maximum age should be 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rules & regulation of government.
Those who are going to apply for Management Trainee recruitment will be getting good amount of pay scale of Rs. 25000/- per month offered by the reputed department.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 1,500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/BPL Candidates- No Fee
Selection Procedure for BECIL Vacancy:
The selection of appliers for vacancies in government sector will be done on the basis of two ways presented below and it will conducted by the selection authority of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- Written Test
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview/Exam Easily:-
Process to apply for BECIL Recruitment:
- Candidates, who are willing to apply for MT Jobs, must fill the online applications by visiting the official website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited that is becil.com
- Go for “career” tab visible at the left menu bar of the home page.
- Then from the drop down list select “vacancies” option.
- This will open a new page having related notification link where you need to hit on appropriate link.
- Read the details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- And then hit on suitable “Apply Online” link for filling the online application for the concerned post.
- Fill online application form with all important details and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements.
- Then press on “submit” button.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application for future reference.
Read More: – Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Starting Date of online registration: 28th December, 2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 20th January, 2017
You can go through given Official Link, for getting additional facts regarding BECIL Recruitment 2017.