An employment notification has been unfolded by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited titled as BECIL Recruitment 2016. BECIL has invited applications from intending and eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies of Content Auditor, Monitor and others Post.
Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to empanel this organization they may apply for BECIL Recruitment 2016 by forwarding their duly filled application form through offline channel on or prior to the last date that is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Total number of posts||21|
|Last Date Of Submission||13th and 21st June 2016|
BECIL Post Name and Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Essential Qualification and Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience||Consolidated Fee per month|
|Content Auditor||PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication and three year experience in visual media or news agencies like ANI, PTI, UNI etc||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Senior Monitor||PG Diploma in Journalism and Two year experience in Media or News agencies.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Monitor||Graduate and proficiency in Computer with Knowledge (proficiency) of Language Concerned and one year experience in the field of Media / News||Rs. 23,000/|
|Data Analyst||Master’s degree in Economics or M.Sc. in statistics with training in computer with ah minimum of 3 years experience of compilation and analysis of data.||Rs.25,000/-|
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Application fee for BECIL Recruitment:
- Applicant’s belong to Unreserved and OBC category shall submit their applications along with Demand Draft for Rs.300/-. Demand Drafts shall be drawn favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC / ST / PC candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Selection of eligible applicants will be completed on the basis of their qualifying marks secured in written test and would be shortlisted for interview by the selection committee of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
How to Apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Jobs?
- First of all keen aspirants are required to download application form from Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 OR from Official site of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited that is www.becil.com
- On the home page aspirants are required to choose ‘Career’ tab given on the left side of home page and select the ‘Registration Form’ Tab.
- Now applicants need to take a printout of application form and fill the entire required details in prescribed menu.
- Contenders can also read all the instructions carefully by hitting appropriate link of the post as given below for which you want to apply for.
- Now put the application form inside the envelope with bio data, attested / self attested photo copies of original educational / experience certificates, documents and two passport size photographs along with the demand draft.
- Application form should be sent with copies of all important testimonials to the below expressed address on or before the last date. However, incomplete / unsigned / late applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates working in Government organization and Central / State Public Sector Enterprises / Autonomous bodies will route their applications through proper channel.
Important Date & Postal Address:
|Name Of The Post||Last Date To Send Application||Postal Address|
|Content Auditor||June 21, 2016||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd, (A Govt. of India Undertaking), C-56/A 17, Sector-62, Noida-201307|
|Data Analyst||13th June 2016||Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office, At C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)|
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh – Check Here
Keen candidates may check the Official Notification 1 and official Notification 2 to attain additional information regarding BECIL Recruitment 2016. Contenders, you may keep visiting this page regularly to get latest updated information about Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has broadcasted a current career advertisement as BECIL Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from desirous and motivated candidates in order to recruit them for the posts of Graduate Trainee and Diploma Trainee. Eligible and well qualified jobs hunter can apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment as soon as possible.
Proficient candidates who are interested to apply for any of above mentioned positions they have to submit BECIL Application on or before the closing date which is stated below. Applicants can get the rest information about BECIL Recruitment 2016 through this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||20th June 2016|
- Graduate Trainee
- Diploma Trainee
For Graduate Trainee Posts:
Candidates should possess Degree in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by a statutory university. Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
Get More: Graduate Jobs
For Diploma Trainee Posts:
Aspirants must hold Diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government. A diploma in engineering or technology (Electronics and Telecommunications) granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent.
Latest: Diploma Jobs
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years. Upper age limit will be decided by administration of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd against BECIL Vacancy.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Trainee||Rs 4984/-|
|Diploma Trainee||Rs 3542/-|
After screening of application candidates will be called for Interview / or Test. Final Selection will be done on basis of their performance in Interview for BECIL Jobs.
Way to apply for BECIL Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are requested to collect Application form from BECIL Regional Office Bangalore.
- Candidates may also download application form from official site of organization that is becil.com
- Fill the application form with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Application should be attached with self attested photo copies of original educational / experience certificates, documents and CV.
- The complete forms along with CV, copies of educational / experience certificates duly self attested may be submitted to below mentioned address.
BECIL Regional Office Ranka Villa A-7,
Bilekahalli,Off Bannerghatta Road,
Latest Jobs in Bangalore – Check Here
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20th June 2016
To get other information regarding BECIL Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through this Official Notification.