Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released a notification as BECIL Recruitment. The objective of organization is to fill up 32 Radiographer/X-Ray Assistant, Library Intern, Programmer, Web Designer and other vacancies. Last date to submit application form for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment is 17th January 2021.
BECIL 2021 Recruitment Overview:
- Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Post Name: Various
- Total vacancy: 32
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Submit BECIL Application Form : 17-01-2021
Q1. BECIL Vacancy & Qualification Details:
Number of Vacancies:
- Radiographer/X-Ray Assistant: 11 Posts
- Library Intern- 3 Posts
- Programmer- 1 Post
- Web Designer and Developer- 1 Post
- Network Engineer- 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 2 Posts
- Fire Safety Supervisor- 1 Post
- Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive- 1 Post
- Physical Fitness Trainer- 1 Post
- Associate Physical Fitness Trainer- 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 2 Posts
- Account Executive- 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant- 4 Posts
- For Radiographer/X-Ray Assistant: Matriculate with Science from a recognized Board/Institute.
- For Library Intern : BLISc/MLISc/Integrated Course in Library and Information Science with minimum 55% marks.
- For Programmer : B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc/’B’ Level DOEACC or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- For Web Designer and Developer : B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. OR Bachelor of Design (B.Des) or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- For Network Engineer : B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 55% marks, or with CGPA of 6 or above in 10-point scale from a recognized University.
- For Junior Engineer : Degree in Engineering in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks.
- For Fire Safety Supervisor : Degree in Engineering in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive : (Govt. approved Degree or Diploma) in Fire & Safety Engineering (not less than one-year duration) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Physical Fitness Trainer: Graduate in Physical Education
- For Associate Physical Fitness Trainer : 12th Standard or Intermediate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- For Personal Assistant : Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- For Account Executive : Graduate Degree in Finance/Account or equivalent degree from a recognized university/institution or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant : Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
You Can Find More: Jobs By Qualification
Q2. What is the age criteria and salary details?
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary (p.m.)|
|Library Intern||Below 35 years||Rs.25,000/-|
|Programmer||Below 35 years||Rs.40,000/-|
|Web Designer and Developer||Below 35 years||Rs.40,000/-|
|Network Engineer||Below 35 years||Rs.35,000/- to|
|Junior Engineer||35 years||Rs.35,000/- to|
|Fire Safety Supervisor||35 years||Rs.35,000/- to|
|Assistant Sports &|
|Below 35 years||Rs.55,000/-|
|Physical Fitness Trainer||45 Years||Rs.25,000/- to|
|40 Years||Rs.18,000/- to|
|Personal Assistant||40 Years||Rs.30,000/-|
|Account Executive||35 Years||Rs.30,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator/|
Q3. What is Application Fee for BECIL Vacancy?
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Download: BECIL Recruitment Notification
Download: BECIL Radiographer Vacancy Notice
Q4. How You Will Pay the Fee against BECIL Advertisement?
Those Candidates who are eligible for BECIL Career need to make payment of BECIL Application Fees through online mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.
Check Out: How to Pay Fees Online
Q5. What is Selection process for the BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Selection of candidates for BECIL Jobs will be done on the basis of test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
Q6. How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, go through the BECIL official website that is www.becil.com to apply for BECIL Recruitment.
- Then you need to hit at “Careers” link available at bottom of home page and select “Vacancies” link from the drop down list.
- After that, press on “View Details” under following links
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in National Institute of Industrial Engineering, (NITIE), Mumbai.
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, (EDMC), Delhi
- Now, read complete BECIL Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates then have to visit “https://becilregistration.com/“
- Fill the online application form for the post you are interested for.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Now, make Payment of application fees through Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Also, at last Email Scanned copy of documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
Apply Online: Registration Link
Press Here: BECIL Careers Official Link
Q7. What is the last date to submit application form for BECIL Recruitment?
|Release of Notification||05-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17-01-2021|
BECIL Recruitment 2021:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is inviting applications to hire eligible candidates for filling up 32 Radiographer/X-Ray Assistant, Library Intern, Programmer, Web Designer and other vacancies.
Interested candidates who fulfill all mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for BECIL Vacancy by filling the online application form. Contenders are required to fill application form on or before the last date to apply for BECIL 2021 Recruitment.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather latest updates regarding BECIL Recruitment 2021. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|