BPCL Recruitment 2014-2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has depicted a notification regarding BPCL Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 71 vacant posts of General Workman B. Candidates may start their career in government sector by apply against the notification BPCL Recruitment 2014.
Those job searchers who want to apply for the BPCL vacancy 2014, they must fill online application form as in prescribed format available on official site on or before the last date which is 15th September 2014.
Whole acknowledgement on the subject of this recruitment of BPCL such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Last date|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited||General Workman-B||71||15th September 2014|
|Name of the posts||Discipline||No. of posts|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)||Turner||03|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02|
Educational Qualification & Salary Structure Details:
|Name of the posts||Qualifications||Salary structure|
|General Workman-B||Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks||Rs. 12500-22000/-|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)||Passed SSLC or its equivalent. Should have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the respective trade with 60% marks||Rs. 11500-20000/-|
Candidates must have one year post qualification experience in a refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube industry or one year apprenticeship training under the apprentices Act, 1961.
- The age limitation of the applicants should be 30 years as on 01st August 2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam and Interview.
Interview Preparation Tips-Get Details
How to apply?
- Those job hunters who are going to apply they must Visit www.bpclcareers.in website.
- Go to the link Careers @ BPCL to view the full Advertisement Details.
- Read the details very carefully before applying.
- Press on “Apply” to fill up the application form.
- After you fill the Application form, press SAVE / SUBMIT (as per the form / design)
- Open date for online application: 1st September 2014
- Last date to apply online: 15th September 2014
For more details you may check the Official Link.
BPCL Recruitment 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has revealed an advertisement about BPCL Recruitment 2014 for filling up Manager/Other Vacancies. Endowed ones can apply via online for the vacant post lasted by 10th September 2014.
|Post Name||End Date To Apply|
|Vice President- Technical||10th September 2014.|
|Senior Manager- Reservoir Engineering|
Rest of the details about BPCL Advertisement 2014 such as qualification, selection process, how to apply are well customized below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for the post must possess Graduation/ Master Degree in relevant field from recognized university as per the post applied for.
|Post name||Experience Required|
|Vice President- Technical||Minimum 20 years in oil & Gas exploration & Production company, out of which minimum 10 yrs of work experience should be in the field of Geology/ Geo- Sciences/ Reservoir/ Drilling Engineering|
|Senior Manager- Reservoir Engineering||Minimum 10 yrs of experience as Reservoir Engineer in Oil & Gas exploration & Production company|
|Drilling Manager||Minimum 10 yrs of experience in handling onshore/ offshore well drilling operations in Oil & Gas exploration & Production company|
How To Apply?
- Candidates who are eligible for the post, they must apply online through the official site that is www.bpclcareers.in.
- Go to the ‘Careers @ BPCL’, choose the correct link.
- Fill the application in correct manner, upload required testimonials.
- Submit the completed application within given time.
Last date to apply online- 10th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note:Aspirants may visit the Official Site to get more details about this recruitment.