Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is looking to hire young and eligible Graduate Engineers in the field of ‘Mechanical & Chemical Engineering’ for ‘Management Trainee (MT) post. So, an advertisement as BPCL Recruitment has been professed by the corporation. Regarding this, online applications are proposed to be received by willing candidates. Aspirants wish to get hired in this leading Navratna Public Sector Company, may apply for BPCL Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Interested candidates are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2017 before getting the online registration to BPCL’s website. Online applications must be submitted in correct manner on or before the last date that is clearly mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. In order to attain complete info regarding BPCL vacancy, you need to scroll down the entire page.
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Last Date to fill online application||03-02-2017|
Qualification Required for BPCL Jobs:
- Individuals who are willing to apply must possess Full time, B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology) through AICTE / UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
You Can Also Check:
Maximum Age as per the category an applicant needs to possess as on 1.6.2017 is as follows:
- General Candidates: maximum 25 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer): maximum 28 years
- SC / ST: maximum 30 years
- PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above: age relaxation of up to 10 years.
Download PDF: BPCL Recruitment Official Notification
- Appointed aspirants as “Management Trainee” will be placed in Job Group “A”, with a basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- and will be receiving the consolidated scale of pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500 per month.
- In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
Selection Process for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- First and foremost step for short listing of candidates is that BPCL will consider only GATE-2017 Scores in Mechanical & Chemical Disciplines.
- Further short-listing will be done on the basis of Group Discussions / alternate selection methodology and personal interview process.
- Whereas final selection of the applicants will be considered based on medical fitness in Pre – Employment Medical Examination.
- Candidates would have to qualify through each stage of the selection process successfully before being considered for final selection.
Process to apply for BPCL Career:
- Aspirants can register themselves on BPCL’s website, only after obtaining GATE 2017 registration number.
- Candidates will require their GATE-2017 registration number for applying to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Candidates, who are willing to apply for available posts, must fill the online applications by visiting the official website that is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- On home of official site, go for “career” tab visible at the top menu bar of the home page and further hit on ‘current openings’ link visible at drop down menu.
- This will open a new page having related notification link as “Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2017”.
- Select ‘Press here to view the detailed advertisement’ link against the notification for reading the details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- And then hit on “apply online” link for filling the online application for the concerned post.
- Fill Online Application with all important details and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements and submit it within given time period till 3rd February 2017.
- After successful submission of Application, unique Application ID would be generated along with the completed form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application and affix his / her recent passport size photograph and sign at the space provided.
- The same will have to be submitted in case the candidate is shortlisted for further selection process.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same as that on the GATE-2017 application form & admit card.
- If the candidate is called for further selection process, his/ her identity would be verified with GATE-2017 admit card and GATE-2017 official score card.
Grab Now: Latest PSU Jobs
- Date of GATE 2017 online examination: 04 – 05 February 2017 & 11 – 12 February 2017
- Last date of submission of online application: 03-02-2017
You can go through the official link available on this page, for getting additional facts regarding BPCL Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|