Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is looking for competent and dedicated personnel regarding BPCL Recruitment. Eligible Job hunters who are willing to work as Craftsman must apply for BPCL Recruitment 2015. Aspirants who wish to enhance their career in Government sector should grab this opportunity. Contenders can apply for this notification by submitting Application Form through proper channel. Our team will shortly notify details concerning BPCL Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Craftsman|
|Last date to submit Application Form||27th July 2015|
To obtain more information about BPCL Recruitment 2015 Notification such as eligibility criteria, age limit, payband, selection method, how to apply etc, candidates can check the below info furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
A Candidate should be a Machinist with NCTVT having minimum experience 36 months.
Applying contenders should have an age limitation of 18-30 years. Relaxation in an age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per organizational norms.
Hired contenders will be paid a smart remuneration per month by an Organization.
Method of Selection:
Appliers will be assorted for the concerned position on the basis of performance in test/Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to apply for BPCL Recruitment:
- Appliers who wish to apply may visit the Official Website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited which is bpclcareers.in.
- Go to the related notification on visiting there.
- Fill the Application Form with required information in correct manner.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per specifications required.
- Submit it within the given time period and take a print out of it for future use.
- Send the filled in Application Form along with photo copies of relevant particulars to the concerned address (if required) before the last date.
Date to remember:
Last date to submit Application Form: 27th July 2015
Note: Visit the Official Link for getting more details on BPCL Recruitment 2015. We will provide updated information regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016 on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
A job notification has been declared as BPCL Recruitment by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. BPCL, a government of India undertaking hires suitable job seekers to fill up 16 Craftsman posts. Willing job fighters, who think eligible for said posts, may apply against to BPCL Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form. For getting upcoming notifications related to BPCL Recruitment 2016, applicants may bookmark this page or stay in touch with our web portal.
|Last Date To Apply Online||11th July 2015|
Applicants can read entire detailed information in concern to BPCL Recruitment 2015 such as applying process, qualification, selection process and pay scale etc which is well furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
For applying to declared posts at BPCL Vacancies, aspirants should have diploma in engineering (Mechanical / Automobile / Civil / Instrumentation) stream or its equvilent qualification from recognized institutions.
Minimum age of contestants should be 18 years and maximum age limit as shown below category wise in tabular format:
|Category Wise||Max Age In Years|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Scheduled caste (SC)||35|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||33|
Selected candidates for craftsman posts will receive an impressive salary packages which is offered by reputed organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of job seekers will be done through their performance in test or interview process which will be conducted by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on stipulated date.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment:
- Eligible applicants may apply by filling online application form through official website which is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Current Jobs” link and again press “Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal”.
- From opened page, appliers may hit on “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” link.
- Then, must fill online application form with required information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future need.
Procedure to fill online application form: Get Details
Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date To Apply Online: 11th July 2015
You may go through this Official Link to fetch entire details regarding BPCL Recruitment 2015. Appliers may subscribe our free e-mail services to get up to date info on BPCL Recruitment 2016 and can also bookmark this page by pressing control+D for daily recruitment updates.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has disclosed a notification titled as BPCL Recruitment. Applications are invited for BPCL Recruitment 2015 from eligible male candidates for filling up 73 various posts of Chemist, General Workman in relevant discipline. Job hunters who are looking for jobs in government sector may grab the job opportunity by filling online Application Form on or earlier the last date stated below. We will shortly update details on BPCL Recruitment 2016.
|Number of Posts||73|
|Closing Date to apply||4th July 2015|
Whole acknowledgement about BPCL Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection process, how to apply etc can be checked in underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Chemist Trainee: 6 posts
- General Workman- B: 51 posts
- General Workman- B (Trainee): 16 posts
Educational Qualification & Pay Band:
|Name of Post||Education Required||Salary Structure|
|Chemist Trainee||M.Sc (Chemistry) preferably in analytical chemistry in first class with 60% marks (full time course) from recognized university or institute.||Rs. 13500/- to Rs. 31000/-|
|General Workman- B||First class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ mechanical Engineering/ Technology (full time course) with 60% marks from recognized university or institute||Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 22000/-|
|General Workman- B (Trainee)||Should have passed SSLC or its equivalent. NTC examination in the fitter/ mechanist/ electrician trade with 60% marks or above and possess national apprenticeship NAC in relevant stream issued by National Council for vocational training, ministry of Labour. HVD driving license will added an advantage.||Rs. 11500/- to Rs. 20000/-|
Job appliers who get appointed will also be entitled to receive allowances such as Dearness allowance, house rent allowance, provident fund, gratuity and other allowances as per rules and regulations of Corporation.
Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be granted by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited for reserved category contenders (SC/ ST/ OBC).
Mode of Appointment:
Job appliers will have to go through the written test and interview. Job seekers who will qualify the written examination will be called for interview. Enrollment of aspirants for BPCL Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview. It is mandatory to bring print out of application form at time of interview. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to aspirants for appearing in interview by the corporation.
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment:
- To obtain online application form, applying applicants should visit official website that is www.bharatpetroleum.in of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Go to “Career” section which is mentioned under the head “Corporate Info”.
- Select “View Current Jobs Openings”.
- Now, hit link “Here” according to appropriate post for detailed advertisement.
- Read the complete notification for more necessary information.
- Now, again go to back and hit “Press here” to apply online.
- Hit “Proceed to Online Application Form” and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form accurately with mandatory educational details such as qualification, working experience and other relevant information.
- Upload one recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Check the complete filled application form before final acquiescence.
- At last, press “Submit” button for submission of form.
- Job finders must take print out of filled application form affix one recent passport size photograph and sign at the provided space in application form and keep it for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|End to submit application form||4th July 2015|
|Tentative date of written test||Third/ Fourth week of July, 2015|
Note: You can acquire more and complete detailed information related to BPCL Recruitment through Official Notification. To get up to date info regarding BPCL Recruitment, stay in touch with us. You can also bookmark this page by using ctrl+D for daily recruitment updates.