Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016. BPCL, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, intends to engage eligible candidates for Operator (Field) post. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up these posts in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Wiling aspirants may apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016, by filling the online application form in prescribed format before the last date that is well specified below. Candidates may attain complete info regarding BPCL Jobs through this page that is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|No. of posts||196|
|Starting date to fill online application||20th May 2016|
|Last date to fill online application||6th June 2016|
Applying candidate must possess SSC/ SSLC / 10th standard or HSC with ITI / NTC from NCVT with aggregate 70% marks in trades of instrument mechanic and other relevant fields.
Candidate must attain minimum one year of post qualification experience in the relevant trade in oil & gas industry.
Age of applying candidates must reside between the age limit of 18-23 years. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidate will be given as per presidential or government directives.
Appointed aspirants will be getting then appropriate amount of monthly salary that is Rs.9250-20000/-per month.
Selection of the deserving g candidate will be based on two stage methodologies comprising of following tests.
Stage1: Candidates who will be shortlisted based on merit order of ITI / NTC marks, prorated to number of vacancies will be called for written test.
Stage2: Those who will be qualifying the written test will be called for physical fitness and skill assessment test which will be of qualifying nature only.
Process to fill BPCL Online Application Form:
- First of all willing contenders need to log on to official website of organization that is bharatpetroleum.com.
- Now, select “Career” tab located at the menu bar of home page and further hit on ‘Current Openings’ link available at drop down menu.
- Selection of above said link will navigate you to the page having appropriate advertisement link.
- Read the opened notification completely by pressing on ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link against notification and ensure your eligibility regarding the post.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” link for getting the format of online application for concerned post.
- Fill the opened Online Application Form with all mandatory info and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements.
- Lastly, submit the application within given time and get a hard copy of completed application for future use.
- Starting date to fill online application: 20th May 2016
- Last date to fill online application: 6th June 2016
For further information about BPCL Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through below stated Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has disclosed a newest career advertisement as BPCL Recruitment. Application Forms are invited from committed candidates to fill up vacant posts of Chemical Engineers in the Areas of Petrochemical Plant Operations / Processes. Contenders who think that they are eligible for Chemical Engineers Posts they may apply against BPCL Jobs by submitting their application form.
Entrants who want to join this organization they must clutch this chance by filling their applications from official site through online mode or before the last date that is well mentioned below. You may get remaining information about BPCL Recruitment 2016 through this page that is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Last Date for Submission of On-Line Applications||26th May 2016|
BPCL Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must hold First-Class Bachelor’s Degree (B.E / B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering (Four year full time course) from well recognized Institutions/colleges and Universities/Deemed Universities.
- Candidates scoring minimum 60% in the Qualifying Degree Examination (Relaxed to 50% to SC/ST/PWD category candidates) only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have relevant experience in Operations/Process in a Large Petrochemical plant or a Major Petrochemical Unit within a petroleum refinery in the areas of Handling normal operations, plant startup and shutdowns, Operations of large compressors / blowers / pumps / furnaces/ incinerators, Handling chilled water/refrigeration systems etc.
You May Also Check:-
Restriction of Age:
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 40 Years as on 01st April 2016.
- Upper Age limit is relaxed by 10 years for the PWD category, 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category.
Candidates will get impressive amount of salary that will be decided by the panel after due assessment of profile suitability and performance in the selection process.
Latest 6000 PSU Jobs:- Check Here
- Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test and / or Personal Interview after screening of applications for BPCL Recruitment.
- Candidates short-listed in personal interview will be required to undergo a medical examination.
- The final selection will depends upon the candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview and medical fitness.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Process to fill BPCL Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is bharatpetroleum.com.
- Go for “Career” tab visible at the top menu bar of the home page and further hit on ‘Current Openings’ link visible at drop down menu.
- This will open a new page having related notification link as ‘Recruitment of Experienced Chemical Engineers’.
- Select ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link against notification for reading the details regarding post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- And then hit on “Apply Online” link for filling online application for concerned post.
- Fill Online Application Form with all important details and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements and submit it within given time period.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of On-Line Applications: 26th May 2016
For further information about BPCL Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through below stated Official Notification.