Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is called as BPCL, a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise. Now, this prominent corporation wants to hire young, energetic and bright Indian candidates for BPCL Recruitment Notification.
Through BPCL Recruitment 2018 Notice, organization has decided to fill 44 General Workman-B Posts. Interested candidates who want to secure their career in government sector can apply for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment via online process.
Highlights Of This Page:
BPCL Recruitment Last Date:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has decided that BPCL Online Process will be started from 28-05-2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards till 11-06-2018 (17:00 hrs). No other means/mode of application will be accepted except online.
If you want to obtain complete details regarding Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Total BPCL Vacancy||44|
|Posts Name||General Workman-B|
|Starting date to Apply Online||28-05-2018 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last Date To BPCL Recruitment Apply Online||11-06-2018 (17:00 hrs)|
|Posts/ Department Name||No. of BPCL General Workman-B Posts|
Required Educational Qualification for BPCL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for BPCL General Workman-B Recruitment must possess First Class Diploma in relevant discipline (Full time course approved by AICTE) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Check More: Diploma Jobs
Minimum age of aspirants applying for BPCL Jobs must be 18 years and maximum age of candidates should be 30 years as on 01-05-2018 for General candidates as per norms.
Relaxations in Age for BPCL Recruitment 2018:
- For SC category: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) category: 3 years
- PwBDs with degree of disability not less than 40% will be given age relaxation up to: 10 years (up to 15 years for PwBDs belonging to SC/ST category and up to 13 years for PwBDs belonging to OBC category).
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01-01-1980 and 31-12-1989 will be given age relaxation up to 5 years
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
BPCL Salary Details:
- Recruited candidates for BPCL Recruitment will be placed in Grade I in the pay scale of Rs. 11500/- to Rs. 20000/- from the concerned department of corporation.
- In addition to Basic Pay, the appointed candidates for BPCL Recruitment will also be entitled for other benefits/allowances as applicable
BPCL Selection Process:
BPCL Recruitment Process for Bharat Petroleum Vacancies will comprise of three stages such as…
- STAGE 1 – Written Test
- STAGE 2 – Skill Test
- STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test
STAGE 1 – Written Test
Initially candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of applications for written test, conducted at Kochi. No request for change in date of test or test centers etc. will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
STAGE 2 – Skill Test
Candidates qualifying in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Corporation will be called for next round that is Skill Test which will be held at Kochi. Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only.
STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test
Final selection of contenders for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment will be done who meets Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD). The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2018?
To apply for BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment, all the interested candidates are advised to follow below given simple steps.
- Initially, you need to go through the official website which is www.bharatpetroleum.com to apply for BPCL Careers.
- After reaching to home page hit on “Careers>>Current Jobs” link from top menu bar.
- Follow “Recruitment of General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery” link and hit on “Press Here to view detailed advertisement” link
- Read complete details given in BPCL Advertisement.
- After reading BPCL Notification go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to Apply”
- Fill BPCL Online Application Form with required information in accurate manner.
- Upload digital images of documents/ testimonials (if required) and submit it.
- In the final step retain a printout of filled BPCL Application Form for future need.
Download Official PDF of:
Required Documents at the time of WRITTEN TEST:
All the applying aspirants for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment must submit the self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of appearing for the written test along with the BPCL Admit Card.
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Diploma in Engineering certificate & Consolidated Mark List. If consolidated mark list is not available, year/semester-wise mark list.
- Experience/Apprenticeship Certificate (Post qualification experience/apprenticeship training in Refining/Petroleum/Power/Lube/Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry only will be considered).
- Caste/Community certificate of SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate in respect of PwBD candidates from the Competent Authority.
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Grab Today: How To Prepare For PSU Exams
Required Documents at the time of SKILL TEST:
Candidates who qualify in the written test and shortlisted for Skill Test, would be required to submit originals and self-attested copies of the following documents along with the originals of the above mentioned documents.
- Birth Certificate issued by Local Administration.
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation pass certificate along with marksheet.
- HSC/12th pass certificate along with marksheet, if applicable.
- Consolidated Mark List / Mark List of all semesters/years of the Engineering Diploma course.
- Certificate of additional qualification, if any.
- Experience Certificate, if any in other industries.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
BPCL Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting date to Apply Online for Bharat Petroleum Vacancy||28-05-2018 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last Date To BPCL Recruitment Apply Online||11-06-2018 (17:00 hrs)|
You may go through this Official Link to fetch more details regarding BPCL Recruitment 2018 – 2019. Appliers may subscribe our free e-mail services to get up to date information regarding the same and may also bookmark this page by pressing control+D for daily recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||BPCL Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|