Latest BPCL Recruitment advertisement has been updated by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on its official website under current openings section for employment purpose.
BPCL has intended to appoint 147 young, energetic and bright Indian male candidates for Chemist Trainee, Operator Trainee and General Workman-B (Trainee) vacancies. The Aspirants who find themselves eligible for BPCL Recruitment 2019 they may apply only through online mode.
This Page Contains:
BPCL 147 Recruitment:
The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other parameters for the anticipated posts given here may apply online for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs from 12-11-2018 to 26-11-2018 and then they may be called for written test.
The applying candidates can get more information regarding Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 on this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||General Workman/Trainee|
|BPCL Job Vacancy||147|
|Qualification Required||Check Below|
|BPCL Recruitment Process||Written Test, skill test|
|Last date to apply||26-11-2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Also Get: Upcoming Government Jobs
|Post Name||No. of BPCL Vacancy|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)||122|
BPCL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
|Essential Qualification for BPCL Jobs|
|Chemist Trainee||M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks|
|Operator Trainee||First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology (Full-time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)|
|Chemical||First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology (Full-time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks|
|Mechanical||First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full-time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks|
|Electrical||First Class Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Full-time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks.|
First class Diploma in Instrument Technology OR Instrumentation & Control with 60% marks.
Check Out More: Jobs By Qualification
BPCL Age Limit (as on 01-10-2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Relaxations in age to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen/J&K domiciles as per Presidential / Government Directives: As per norms
BPCL Salary Details:
Selected candidates for BPCL Chemist Trainee Recruitment and BPCL Operator Trainee Recruitment will get Rs. 13500/- to Rs. 31500/- per month as salary and recruited aspirants for BPCL General Workman-B Recruitment will get Rs. 11500/- to Rs. 20000/-from the concerned department of reputed organization.
BPCL Selection Process:
Initially screening of applications will be done after that shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process that is Written Test/ Skill Test conducted by the experts of reputed organization.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2018?
- The interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official web site of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited which is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- On the home page you will find “Careers” tab on the menu bar hit that tab.
- Then press on “Current Openings” link from drop-down list.
- The new page will be open containing various BPCL Jobs Notification, you need to look for “Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / Operator Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinerytrong>” link.
- Now, hit the “Press here for Detailed Advertisement” link in front of that BPCL notification.
- Read all the information from BPCL Advertisement PDF.
- And then hit on “Apply Online” link for filling BPCL online application with all required correct details.
- Upload required documents along with BPCL Online Form.
- Now you need take a print out of BPCL application Form for future reference.
BPCL Recruitment Dates:
- Submission of BPCL Online application Form will starts from: 12-11-2018
- Last date to submit BPCL Online Form: 26-11-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about BPCL Recruitment 2018 – 19. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page to get latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BPCL Admit Card||BPCL Recruitment Through GATE|
|PSU Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|