Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has liberated a notification of BPCL Recruitment for filling up various vacancies of Management Trainee through GATE. BPCL is a leading Navratna Public Sector Company who wish to hire dynamic candidates. Job hunters who are looking for jobs in the government organization they may apply online for BPCL Recruitment 2016 by submitting applications form on or before the end date.
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th January 2016|
Aspirants can grab the complete detailed information about BPCL Recruitment 2016 Notice such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc well stated below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants who wish to apply should possess Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes
- Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt. Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position.
- General Candidates : Maximum 25 years OBC (Non Creamy layer)
- Maximum 28 years SC/ST
- Maximum 30 years PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above :
- Age relaxation of up to 10 years Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 :
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India): Age relaxation of up to 5 years
Mode of Selection:
A) Gate Scores:
Shortlisting based on GATE-2016 Scores in Mechanical, Chemical & Instrumentation Disciplines
B) Further Short-listing:
- Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
- Personal Interviews
C) Final Selection:
Based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination
Besides the above modes of short-listing, at the preliminary level, Psychometric examination and / or any other selection tools/tests may be considered, at the sole discretion of the management.
Candidates selected as “Management Trainee” in Job Group “A”, will earn with a basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500). In addition, DA based on IDA pattern is payable. HRA, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply through websites given below Institute Web address:
- IISc Bangalore :gate.iisc.ernet.in
- IIT Bombay :www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- IIT Delhi :gate.iitd.ac.in
- IIT Guwahati :www.iitg.ernet.in/gate
- IIT Kanpur :gate.iitk.ac.in
- IIT Kharagpur :gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- IIT Madras :gate.iitm.ac.in
- IIT Roorkee :www.iitr.ac.in/gate
- Candidates will require their GATE-2016 Registration Number for applying to BPCL
- Now, select the related notification and then hit the link as “Apply online”.
- Fill an online application form with all important details and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements
- If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, sign at the space provided.
- The same will have to be submitted in case the candidate is shortlisted for further selection process.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same as that on the GATE-2015 application form & admit card
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 30th January 2016
- Date of GATE 2016 Online Exam: On Saturdays and Sundays (Between 30th January 2016 and 7th February 2016)
You may visit the Official Notification to get more details of BPCL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On