BPCL Recruitment 2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to conduct recruitment under a notification as BPCL Recruitment 2015 through Gate 2015 for filling up Management Trainee Posts. Candidates who want to place as Management Trainee post, they must apply online for this advertisement on before the last date.
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Last Date||30th January 2015|
Rest of the details about BPCL Recruitment 2015 like qualification, age, how to apply, selection and many more are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- Candidates must possess Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes with Minimum 60% marks
- The degree in first attempt
- GATE 2015 registration number
Note: Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years in age.
- Age relaxation will be given to OBC (Non Creamy layer): Maximum 28 years, For SC/ST: Maximum 30 years, PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above : Age relaxation of up to 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989: Age relaxation of up to 5 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of following standards:
- GATE scores
- Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
- Personal Interviews
- Medical Fitness in Pre Employment Medical Examination
How to Prepare for Written Exam-Get Details
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500).
How to apply:
- Candidates must have to obtain GATE 2015 registration number.
- Firstly candidates must log in the official website that is www.bpclcareers.in.
- Go to the ‘Career @ BPCL’ link
- Mention all details in form correctly, Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed form within given time.
- Take a hard copy of completed form for future use.
|Commencement of on-line Applications||1st September 2014|
|Last date for submission of on-line Applications||1st October 2014|
|Availability of online admit card||17th December 2014 onwards|
|Date of examination||On Saturdays and Sundays (Between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015)|
|Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission||17th December 2014|
|Last date of submission of application||30th January 2015|
Note: Candidates can get more details through the Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On