An advertisement about BPCL Recruitment has been published by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. for filling up the 60 vacant positions in Mumbai. Job Hunters who want apply for the post of Process Technician, Utility Operator and Utility Operator (Boiler) must apply by filling and submitting prescribed application form through online mode on or before last date. Aspirants waiting to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Last date to apply online form||16th October,2016|
The desired candidates who feel suitable for this BPCL job for the refinery post in Mumbai must grab this opportunity. The interested applicant must go and crack the interview and be the part of reputed organization. Hurry-Up….!!! For further information regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016 keep on reading this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Qualification Required:
|No. of Post|
|Process Technician||Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks from recognized university or Institute.||
|Utility Operator||Full Time Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks from recognized university or Institute.||
|Utility Operator (Boiler)||Full Time Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks from recognized university or Institute.||
Candidate must possess the post qualification experience of minimum 5 years / desirable experience of 7 years in Oil Refining / Petroleum /Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer industry, etc. in a Factory / Manufacturing Unit of reputed association.
- Handsome amount of Salary will be offered to the selected contender that is Rs 13,800 – 41,000/-
- Candidates who will appointed for the above post will be entitled for other benefits/allowances as applicable.
Check Out: BPCL Admit Card
- Age limit for the general category candidates lies between 18 – 30 Years
- Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD / Ex-Servicemen / J&K domiciles to be as per Presidential / Government Directives.
Mode of Enrollment:
Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of two steps that are as follows:-
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to fill BPCL application form:
- First of all candidate should visit the official website that is i.e., www. bharatpetroleum.com
- On the home page there is the option of “Careers”, press it.
- This page will take you to the current vacancies details.
- You need to strike for the advertisement “Recruitment of Process Technician/Utility Operator/Utility Operator – Boiler in Mumbai Refinery” for which you are applying.
- Read the whole advertisement and hit on the apply online link
- Then fill online application form and required to upload the photograph and signature with the form
- Lastly, submit the filled application form.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Last date for online application form – 16 October, 2016
Contender may get further information about BPCL Recruitment 2016–2017 may check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|