BPCL Recruitment 2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced the notification as BPCL Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 71 Workman Posts. Interested Candidates who find themselves eligible for BPCL job opening can apply online on or before the last date as mentioned below.
|Post name||General Workman – B|
|No. Of post||71|
|Last date||28 February 2015|
For more details about BPCL Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, age, how to apply, selection you need to go through this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look below:
Applying candidates must have first class Diploma in Engineering in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrument Technology (full time) with 60% marks.
The age of the applying candidates should not be more than 30 years as on 1.2.2015.
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 12500 to 22000 per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview. The candidates who are short- listed in the written test will be required to appear for interview for final selection.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates must log in the official website that is www.bpclcareers.in for online application.
- Go to the “Career” Tab which is right side of the home page.
- Now select the link “Recruitment of ‘General Workman’ for Kochi Refinery .a) To view detailed advertisement”
- Candidate should read the detailed notification carefully and fill the online application.
- Candidates should take a print out of the completed application, affix recent passport size photograph, sign at the provided space and keep with you safely.
- Bring the printout of the application only at the time of interview.
Last date to receipt of application is 28-02-2015.
Note: Candidates can get more details through the Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|