BPCL Recruitment 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to conduct recruitment under a notification as BPCL Recruitment 2014 through Gate 2015 for filling up Management Trainee Posts.
Candidates who want to place as Management Trainee post, they must apply online for this advertisement on before the last date that is 30th January 2015.
|Post name||Age limit|
|Management Trainee||25 years|
Rest of the details about BPCL Recruitment 2014 like qualification, age, how to apply, selection and many more are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- Candidates must possess Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes with Minimum 60% marks
- The degree in first attempt
- GATE 2015 registration number
Note: Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years in age.
- Age relaxation will be given to OBC (Non Creamy layer): Maximum 28 years, For SC/ST: Maximum 30 years, PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above : Age relaxation of up to 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989: Age relaxation of up to 5 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of following standards:
- GATE scores
- Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
- Personal Interviews
- Medical Fitness in Pre Employment Medical Examination
How to Prepare for Written Exam-Get Details
Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500).
How to apply:
- Candidates must have to obtain GATE 2015 registration number.
- Firstly candidates must log in the official website that is www.bpclcareers.in.
- Go to the ‘Career @ BPCL’ link
- Mention all details in form correctly, Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed form within given time.
- Take a hard copy of completed form for future use.
|Commencement of on-line Applications||1st September 2014|
|Last date for submission of on-line Applications||1st October 2014|
|Availability of online admit card||17th December 2014 onwards|
|Date of examination||On Saturdays and Sundays (Between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015)|
|Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission||17th December 2014|
|Last date of submission of application||30th January 2015|
Note: Candidates can get more details through the Official Advertisement.
BPCL Recruitment 2014-2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has depicted a notification regarding BPCL Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 71 vacant posts of General Workman B. Candidates may start their career in government sector by apply against the notification BPCL Recruitment 2014.
Those job searchers who want to apply for the BPCL vacancy 2014, they must fill online application form as in prescribed format available on official site on or before the last date which is 15th September 2014.
Whole acknowledgement on the subject of this recruitment of BPCL such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Last date|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited||General Workman-B||71||15th September 2014|
|Name of the posts||Discipline||No. of posts|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)||Turner||03|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02|
Educational Qualification & Salary Structure Details:
|Name of the posts||Qualifications||Salary structure|
|General Workman-B||Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks||Rs. 12500-22000/-|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)||Passed SSLC or its equivalent. Should have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the respective trade with 60% marks||Rs. 11500-20000/-|
Candidates must have one year post qualification experience in a refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube industry or one year apprenticeship training under the apprentices Act, 1961.
- The age limitation of the applicants should be 30 years as on 01st August 2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam and Interview.
How to apply?
- Those job hunters who are going to apply they must Visit www.bpclcareers.in website.
- Go to the link Careers @ BPCL to view the full Advertisement Details.
- Read the details very carefully before applying.
- Press on “Apply” to fill up the application form.
- After you fill the Application form, press SAVE / SUBMIT (as per the form / design)
- Open date for online application: 1st September 2014
- Last date to apply online: 15th September 2014
For more details you may check the Official Link.
BPCL Recruitment 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has revealed an advertisement about BPCL Recruitment 2014 for filling up Manager/Other Vacancies. Endowed ones can apply via online for the vacant post lasted by 10th September 2014.
|Post Name||End Date To Apply|
|Vice President- Technical||10th September 2014.|
|Senior Manager- Reservoir Engineering|
Rest of the details about BPCL Advertisement 2014 such as qualification, selection process, how to apply are well customized below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for the post must possess Graduation/ Master Degree in relevant field from recognized university as per the post applied for.
|Post name||Experience Required|
|Vice President- Technical||Minimum 20 years in oil & Gas exploration & Production company, out of which minimum 10 yrs of work experience should be in the field of Geology/ Geo- Sciences/ Reservoir/ Drilling Engineering|
|Senior Manager- Reservoir Engineering||Minimum 10 yrs of experience as Reservoir Engineer in Oil & Gas exploration & Production company|
|Drilling Manager||Minimum 10 yrs of experience in handling onshore/ offshore well drilling operations in Oil & Gas exploration & Production company|
How To Apply?
- Candidates who are eligible for the post, they must apply online through the official site that is www.bpclcareers.in.
- Go to the ‘Careers @ BPCL’, choose the correct link.
- Fill the application in correct manner, upload required testimonials.
- Submit the completed application within given time.
Last date to apply online- 10th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note:Aspirants may visit the Official Site to get more details about this recruitment.