BPCL Recruitment 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has released a notification of BPCL Recruitment 2014 for latest job openings applicants those who want to make their career in BPCL may apply on or before the last date.
Interested aspirants have got an golden prospect to grab the job opportunity in BPCL by filling the application form.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas corporation and the head office is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
To get more details regarding BPCL Recruitment 2014 you read the advertisement carefully which is displayed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Detail Information of BPCL Recruitment 2014
Job hunter must have passed first class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
Job fighter should have minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field in a Factory
- Boilers and Waste Heat Boilers,
- Gas Turbines,
- DM Plant,
- Air Compressors,
- Air Driers,
- Cooling Towers,
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Contenders’ age should reside up to 30 years as on 01st February 2014.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms
Job searcher will be selected based on the performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
Tips for Written Test-Complete Details
Aspirants will get handsome amount of salary of Rs.13, 800/- to Rs.41, 000/-
How to apply?
- Candidates those who want to apply and who all are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper.
- Aspirants have to fill the application form in pre scribed format with all essential details
- Contenders have to attach all the mandatory documents with recent passport size photograph
- Application should be attach in an envelope super-scribed with “Application for: Name of the post” and should forward it to the mentioned given address:
The Chief Manager (ER),
Last date for receipt of completed application is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Note: For more updated details you may check Official Notification.