Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has professed a vacancy advertisement related to BPCL Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts through committed fresh / experienced HR, Legal, Finance, Hindi and Engineering professionals. Candidates, who wish to get hired in this leading Navratna Public Sector Company, may apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016.
Interested candidates may apply by filling the online application form in correct manner as prescribed on or before the last date that is clearly mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Last Date to fill online application||20th July 2016|
Qualification Required for BPCL Jobs:
|Human Resource||MBA / MSW / Master program in HR or PM & IR|
|Legal||Degree in law|
|Official Language Implementation (Hindi)||M.A. (Hindi) with English as subject in graduation|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg)-Mechanical Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.)- Computer Science Engineering|
Also Check – Jobs By Qualification
Applying candidate must not attain the age below 18 years and upper age will be relaxed as per norms of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Appointed aspirants will be receiving the consolidated amount of suitable salary per month that will be offered by the concerned authority.
Selection Procedure for BPCL Chemical Engineers Post:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview / exam conducted by the organization.
10 Common Mistakes You Make in Tests – Check Here
Process to apply for bpclcareers.in Recruitment:
- Candidates, who are willing to apply for Chemical Engineers Post, must fill the online applications by visiting the official website of BPCL that is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- Go for “career” tab visible at the top menu bar of the home page and further hit on ‘current openings’ link visible at drop down menu.
- This will open a new page having related notification link as ‘special recruitment drive for person with disabilities (PWD) at BPCL’.
- Select ‘detailed advertisement’ link against the notification for reading the details regarding the post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- And then hit on “apply online” link for filling the online application for the concerned post.
- Fill the online application with all important details and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements and submit it within given time period.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application for future reference.
Last Date to fill online application: 20th July 2016
Note: You can go through this Official Link, for getting additional facts regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has broadcasted a job notification regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016. For filling up 69 Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B posts, the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has invited online application forms. So, candidates who wish to enhance their career in government sector may apply now for BPCL Advertisement as soon as possible.
Applying contenders are required to fill the application form through online mode and submit it on or before end date that is well shaped below. Candidates may attain complete info regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016 through this page that is well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd|
|Last Date for Online Applications||04th July 2016|
For Chemist Trainee Post:
Candidates should possess M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
For General Workman-B Post:
Candidates must hold First Class Diploma in relevant discipline (Full time course) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institute. One year post qualification experience in a Refining/ Petroleum/ Power/ Chemical/ Lube/ Petrochemical/ Fertilizer Industry is desirable.
Find More Diploma Jobs: Check Here
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2016. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates against the reserved positions.
- For Chemist Trainee Post: Rs. 13500-31000/-
- For General Workman-B Post: Rs. 11500-20000/-
- In addition to basic pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity and other benefits as per Corporation rules.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency Test
- Verification of documents and certificates
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
Process to fill BPCL Online Application Form:
- Contenders first go to the official website of organization that is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- Now, select “Career” tab located at the menu bar of home page and further hit on ‘Current Openings’ link available at drop down menu.
- Follow “Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery” and select “Hit here to view the Detailed Advertisement” link.
- Read the opened notification completely by pressing on ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link against notification and ensure your eligibility regarding the post.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” link for getting the format of online application for concerned post.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all mandatory info and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements.
- Lastly, submit the application within given time and get a hard copy of completed application for future use.
Last Date for Online Applications: 04th July 2016
Applicants can attain more information regarding BPCL Recruitment 2016 by checking the Official Notification.