Border Security Force has notified an advertisement titled as BSF Recruitment to fill up 15 Asst Commandant Post. Applications are invited from energetic and dynamic candidates in order to hire them on vacant positions. Interested candidates can apply for this job opening by filling BSF Application Form. Before applying, candidates must go through the complete information about BSF Recruitment 2017 which is available on this page.
Overview Of This Page:
Job hunters who are looking for jobs in government sector they can apply for this career opening. Candidates who have possessed engineering and satisfy all the requirements, they should not avoid this chance. Eligible candidates can fill application form in prescribed format and then can submit it through offline mode 31-03-2017. For More details, please have a look on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to submit application form||31-03-2017|
- Assistant Commandant (Work):07 Posts
- Assistant Commandant (Electrical): 08 Posts
What will be the required qualification?
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts they must hold Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or institution with good academic records.
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age of the applying aspirants should be below 35 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Candidates who belong to reserved communities will get the relaxation in upper age limit as pet the norms of government of India.
- Aspirants who wish to apply for this vacancy opening they must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in favour of the addressee to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI/Post office at the location or nearby station.
- Women, SC & BSF candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
BSF Recruitment Official Notification: Read Here
What will be the Salary?
Candidates who will be recruited as Assistant Commandant they will receive a salary of Rs. 15600-39100 +GP-5400/- per month by the organization.
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following selection rounds:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview Medical Examination
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Examination Pattern of First Paper (Common for AC (Works) & AC (Electrical))
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration||Exam Type|
|General English||25||25||02 hours||Objective Type Multiple choice on OMR answer sheet|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||Aptitude Questions & Answers|
Examination Pattern of Second Paper
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Civil/ Electrical Engineering||10||100||02 hours|
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest (unexpanded) (with 5 cms. minimum expansion)||81 cm||Not Applicable|
|Weight||50 kg||According to height but not less than 46 Kgs|
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Male/ Female||One Mile Run||Standing Broad Jump||Clear the Ditch||Jump and reach|
|Male||8 Minutes||4 Feet 6 Inch||6 Feet||7 Ft (Excluding 1 feet reach)|
|Female||12 Minutes||3 Feet||4 Feet||6 Ft (Excluding 1 feet reach)|
Some Easy Steps To Apply For BSF Jobs?
- First of all, eligible candidates must have to go through the official website of organization that is www.bsf.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “Recruitment” tab and then hit on “Recruitment” option from the drop down list.
- Now hit on “BSF L/No A-4Pers-Rectt/Gp-A/BSF/2017/1768 dtd 01 March. 2017” link from the given table.
- A notification will open and you have to read it very carefully.
- After that, download the application form in prescribed format and fill it with complete information.
- Attach the photocopies of required documents with filled in form.
- Enclose it in an envelope that should be super scribed with “Application For the Recruitment of Assistant Commandant (Works) or Assistant Commandant (Electrical) in BST Engg SET UP 2016-17”.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address latest by end date.
|Guwahati||The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, Post – Azara, District – Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) – 781017|
|Kadamtala||The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, North Bengal, Post – Kadamtala (Siliguri), District- Darjeeling (West Bengal) 714011|
|Kolkata||The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, South Bengal, Kolkata 2-B, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata (West Bengal) – 700071|
|Delhi||The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, East block No.9, levcl-4, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066|
|Bangalore||The Deputy Inspector General, STC BSF Bangalore, Yelahanka. Bangalore (Karnataka) – 560064|
|Jodhpur||The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, BSF Campus, Mandore Road, District- Jodhpur (Rajasthan) – 342026|
|Jalandhar||The Inspector General, Frontier Headquarter BSF, BSF campus, Jalandhar cantt (Punjab) 144006|
- Last Date of receipt of Application Form: 31-03-2017
- Last Date to submit application for remote areas: 15-04-2017
Candidates can check more information related to BSF Recruitment 2017 by reading the complete official notification through the above section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||BSF Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|