Border security Force has promulgated vacancy notification titled as BSF Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 33 vacant posts of Para Medical Staff. Candidates who are seeking for BSF jobs vacancy they must fill Border security Force Vacancy Application Form through proper channel. Candidates must scroll down this page to know more about BSF Recruitment 2018.
Vital contents of this page:
Apply for BSF jobs recruitment after ensuring your eligibility. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization that is bsf.nic.in to check their suitability for the vacant job. After checking eligibility, candidates can fill and send application form through speed or registered post before the last date that is within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab further information of BSF Recruitment 2018 which is well presented below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Border Security Force|
|Post name||Para Medical Staff|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
BSF Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||02|
|ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified)||21|
Candidates who are going to apply for BSF Para Medical Staff Jobs shall possess Matriculation/ Diploma Degree in relevant fields from recognized board or institute. Candidates should also possess minimum working experience in required fields for the Border Security Force Vacancy.
You Can Also Check:
Age and Salary Details for BSF Jobs:
|Post name||Age Criteria (in years)||Pay Scale (in Rs.)|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||21-30||9300-34800/ + 4200/-|
|ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified)||18-25||5200-20200/ + 2800/-|
|CT (Kahar)||18-23||5200-20200/ + 2000/-|
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the rules of Government of India:
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- EXSM: 05 years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domicile in Jammu and Kashmir: 05 years
Candidates who are going to apply for SI (Staff Nurse) Jobs shall have to pay Rs. 200/- and those who are going to apply for ASI (Pharmacist- Qualified) and CT (Kahar) Vacancy shall have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Reserved category/Women/PH/EXSM are exempted from payment of application fee.
Get Here, Updated: BSF Syllabus
Mode of payment of application fee:
Candidates have to make application fee in the form of demand draft made in the favor of concerned ADG/IG/DIG/Commandant.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination. Written Examination will be conducted on the OMR Sheets.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to apply for BSF Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.bsf.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitment link available at the bottom of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit “Advertisement for Recruitment of Para Medical Staff in BSF -2017” link
- This will take you to a new page, just go through the complete BSF Recruitment Advertisement
- Then if you satisfy eligibility norms; download BSF Application Form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill it with required details and also attach Xerox of relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Para Medical Staff”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Get Here>> BSF Recruitment Notification
Last date to send applications: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to know relevant details of BSF Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BSF Result||BSF Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|