Border Security Force is going to recruit candidates through walk in interview for BSF Recruitment. The organization has released the vacancy for Specialist Doctors and General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO). Through Border Security Force Recruitment notification the organization wants to hire young and talented candidates at the vacant posts. Those candidates who are interested in BSF Recruitment 2017 can visit the official website of the organization that is bsf.nic.in to download application form.
Highlights of this page:
Border Security Force is going to conduct Walk in Interview from 27/11/2017 to 01/12/2017. Those candidates who want to be a part of such a reputed organization, they can check the eligibility details by visiting to the official website of the organization or follow the steps provided on this page. After ensuring eligibility, those who are eligible can attend walk in interview with self-attested original documents. Candidates can check out this complete page to know more about BSF Recruitment 2018, well-structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Border Security Force|
|Post name||Specialist Doctors and General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)|
|Walk in interview date||27/11/2017 to 01/12/2017|
BSF Vacancy Details:
Specialist Doctors and General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
Candidates who are going to apply for BSF Jobs 2017 must possess Post Graduate/Diploma Degree in concerned specialty from recognized university or institute.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of the candidates applying for Border Security Force Jobs 2017 shall be not more than 67 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the orders of Indian Government.
Candidates who get selected for BSF Specialist Doctors Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 85000/- per month of salary and those who get selected for BSF General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 75000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates for Border Security Force Recruitment 2017 shall be based on their performance in Walk in Interview. Candidates who get shortlisted through interview round then immediately have to undergo for medical examination.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps to read BSF Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to read the notification for BSF Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Border Security Force that is www.bsf.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitments tab in below provided links
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit “Advertisement for walk-in-interview for Contractual Appointment of GDMOs and Specialist Medical Officers in BSF-2017 “link
- This will redirect you to a new page there you have to check your eligibility details from BSF Recruitment Advertisement
- If you found yourself eligible then appear for walk in interview at below provided date and venue
- Candidates should also bring their self-attested original documents, passport size color photograph and a set of Xerox of documents at the time of Interview round.
Get Here>> BSF Recruitment Notification
Walk in date:
27/11/2017 to 01/12/2017
Walk in venue:
Candidates can get further details in regards with BSF Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. Candidates can also like our page on face book and Google Plus.
Border Security Force has advertised a latest jobs notification titled as BSF Recruitment. Force is inviting applications from passionate, captivated and willing candidates for filling up 162 posts of Constable in different trades. Candidates, who have required eligibility norms for available vacancy, can promptly apply against BSF Recruitment 2017 and submit their bsf.nic.in Constable Application Form before last date.
Candidates need to follow below mentioned steps that are discussed below for your easiness to submit BSF Application Form for Border Security Force Recruitment with-in 60 days from the date of publication of official advertisement. Job seekers, who are searching for further details regarding BSF Recruitment 2018, are advised to take a look on below stated page which is well modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Last Date To Apply||With-In 60 Days|
|Sr. No.||Trades||Total Vacancies|
|6||Electrical / Electrician||35|
BSF Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be Matriculation or 10th passed from recognized board for Border Security Force Constable Recruitment. Or
- Applicants also have the diploma or ITI certificate in concerned stream for BSF Constable Recruitment.
Age Criteria For BSF New Vacancy:
For bsf.nic.in Recruitment, applicants’ minimum age should be 18 Years and relaxation in age will be offered as per norms of organization.
Direct Link To Download: BSF Recruitment Notification
- Selected candidate will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month with grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (For Head Constable) and Rs. 2000/- (For Constable) by the supervisor team of the organization.
- Other allowances and benefits for BSF Constable Vacancy will also be provided as per the performance of the selected candidates.
Process of Hiring:
Candidates will be selected for bsf.nic.in Vacancy on the basis of following process which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Border Security Force. For getting selected for Border Security Force Vacancy, applicant needs to give their best performance in following processes.
- Written Exam and/or
- Personal Interview
Get Here, Updated: BSF Syllabus
How To Apply For BSF Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Border Security Force that is www.bsf.nic.in.
- After opening the official web portal, hit on “Recruitment>>Recruitment” tab which is visible at middle side of page.
- Now, select “BSF L/No 35022/33/17/Engg(E)12009-13” link.
- Read BSF Recruitment Advertisement carefully before applying.
- Download format of BSF Recruitment Application Form.
- Fill all the details carefully in BSF Form and attach Xerox of all documents and certificates that are required to be submitted.
- At last filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the end date.
To Dy. General (Staff),
Directorate General, BSF, Block No.4,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Deihi 111 003
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Some Important Dates:
Last date to send Application Form: With-In 60 Days from the Date of Official Notification
Contestants are required to check this Official Link to download further details regarding BSF Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Bookmark our web portal by pressing control + D for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BSF Result||BSF Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|