Border Security Force has liberated Job Notification titled as BSF Recruitment. In this concern, it has invited applications from eligible and competent contenders to apply against 123 BSF Sub Inspector Vacancy. Aspirants meeting eligibility criteria may apply for BSF GD Vacancies by sending application form at below listed Examination Centers prior 03.07.2017. Grab all details about BSF Recruitment 2017 from this page.
This Page highlights:
Selection Panel is going to organize Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Examination in order to check out knowledge as well as analytical skills of applicants. Those who perform well in these rounds will be hired for BSF GD Vacancy. Acquire all details concerning BSF Recruitment 2017–2018 such as educational qualifications, hiring process, pay scale, applying process etc. by going through this page well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|No. of Vacancies||123|
|Last Date to submit application form||03.07.2017|
BSF Vacancies Details:
|Sub Inspector Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- You must have pursued Graduation from well recognized university or institution in order to apply for Border Security Force Vacancy.
- In addition to this, you should have completed four years of service, including basic training in it.
- Besides this, contender should have preserved minimum Good APARs grading of last four years and should have “unblemished clean record of entry service unit issue of offer of appointment”.
Applying aspirant for Border Security Force Vacancies should be at most 32 years of age. Those who come under SC/ST category will obtain age relaxation up to 5 years as per rules and regulations of Government.
|Height / Chest||Height in cms||Chest|
|For general||170 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|For candidates belonging to the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Himachal Pradesh Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh region of J&K||165 cms|
|For all candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes||162.5 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
|For General||157 cms||Not Applicable|
|For candidates belonging to the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Himachal Pradesh Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh region of J&K||115 cms|
|For all candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes||154 cms|
|Weight (Male/Female)||Corresponding to Height|
Written Test Exam Patten:
- It is an objective types multiple choice question paper.
- Entire question paper is of 200 marks.
- Duration of exam is 3.5 hours.
|General intelligence and reason||50|
|General Awareness and professional knowledge|
|Comprehension and communication ski|
Physical Efficiency Test:
This exam is of qualifying nature. It includes these things:
|100 mtrs race||In 16 seconds|
|1.6 Km race||In 6 minutes 30 second|
|Long Jump||12 feet in 3 chances|
|High Jump||3.9 feet in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs)||14.8 feet in 3 chances|
|Female||100 mtrs race||In 18 seconds|
|800 mtrs race||In 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||9 feet in 3 chances|
|High Jump||3 feet in 3 chances|
Pay Scale for BSF Jobs:
Individuals selected for BSF Sub Inspector Job will receive impressive and attractive amount of pay scale as per Level-6 (Rs. 35400/- – Rs. 112400/-). In addition to this, you will also get other allowances and benefits based on your working in institution.
Get Here: BSF Syllabus 2017
Hiring Process for BSF Vacancy:
Individuals will be selected for BSF Job on the basis of performance in following rounds. In order to qualify aspirant may secure minimum 45% marks in each part and 50% in aggregate. Those who come under SC/ST category will get a relaxation of 5%marks as mentioned in Recruitment Notification. Now, have a glance at hiring process adopted by institution.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to apply for Border Security Force Recruitment:
- Applying aspirants are required to visit official web portal of organization which is bsf.nic.in
- At home page, scroll downs the cursor under “Recruitment” head.
- You will be moved to a new page displaying various links.
- Again, you are required to scroll down opened page.
- Choose “BSF L/No A.8/SI(LDC) Exam-2017/Pers(rectt)/2017/4200-4475” link given under 37 S/No.
- BSF Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read out entire notification carefully.
- Check out eligibility criteria, mode of selection, age, pay scale and applying process from it.
- Download format of application form.
- Enter all necessary details in it. Attach all required copies of certificates listed below for your convenience.
- You may fill Application Form and Admission Card duly filled in or duly typed on a full scape paper.
- Now, you may cover and super scribed in bold letters” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR(GD) THROUGH LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2017” and center of exam with center code.
- At last, you are required to send it at given Examination Centers.
|Name of Center||Centre Code||Roll No Alloted|
|Ftr HQ Srinagar||1||10001||11000|
|CI Ops Chhattisgarh||7||16001||17000|
Documents necessary to be attached with application form:
- Attested copies of certificates/testimonials
- Proof of educational qualifications
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Copy of certificate in claim for relaxation in physical standards, if any
BSF Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
Last date to apply: 03.07.2017
Follow its Official Link to know more about BSF Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about BSF Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||BSF Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|