A vacancy notification as BSF Recruitment has been proclaimed by Directorate General Border Security Force, New Delhi for the engagement of suitable candidates at 157 Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) / Head Constable (HC), positions. Organization has planned to recruit eligible applicants, so interested candidates may apply for BSF Recruitment 2017 before the closing date of the applications that is 23rd Dec. 2016.
To grab this big chance keen job hunters have to read the Border Security Force Notification and follow the applying procedure which is tailored below. Interested and eligible contenders can get each and every detail in regard to BSF Jobs by scrolling down the lower section of this page which is well maintained by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Directorate General Border Security Force, New Delhi|
|No. of Vacancies||156|
|Last Date||23rd Dec. 2016|
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 36 posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 121 posts
What will be the required qualification?
Willing job hunters for Border Security Force Jobs should have passed in 10+2 Class from any recognized board or institution.
We have More Job Options for 10th and 12th Pass out Candidates:
What will be the maximum and minimum age limit?
- The age limit of applicants must be between 18 years to 25 years of age.
- Age may be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
What will be the BSF Salary?
Applying job hunters who will be recruited against BSF Vacancy will receive an impressive amount of salary as given below according to the posts from the concerned department of reputed organization.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno): Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Is there any test/Interview for selection?
- Yes, there will be written test /Physical Measurement, Short Hand/ Typing Speed Test, Documentation & Medical Examination round for selection process that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- The selection process will be conducted by the recruitment panel of reputed organization.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Some easy steps to fill BSF Application Form?
- Desirous aspirants have to visit official website of organization that is www.bsf.nic.in
- Now candidates need to hit on “BSF Recruitment Portal” tab visible on the top menu bar of the home page.
- On the new widow candidates are required to choose suitable job link related to the post you want to apply for.
- A PDF file will be opened with all the instructions regarding this recruitment.
- Now read all the details carefully and after reading complete instructions carefully candidates have to prepare application form in prescribed format.
- Fill Border Security Force Application Form with all correct and complete details in application form.
- Lastly send the complete application form and supporting documents to the address given below.
Refer to Official Link
Last Date of receipt of Application Form: 23rd December 2016
Remember Important Note:
Interested aspirants are required to check this Official Link to get all the relevant details related to BSF Recruitment 2017
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BSF Result||Latest Defence Jobs|
|BSF Admit Card||BSF Answer Key|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|