In order to fill up 326 Posts of Stenographer, BSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Bihar Staff Selection Commission. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Bihar SSC Recruitment till last date that is 06-04-2019. More details about BSSC Stenographer Recruitment are given below.
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Posts Name: Stenographer
- BSSC Vacancies: 326
- Job Location: Bihar
- Opening Date for BSSC Apply Online: 07-03-2019
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 08-03-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 05-04-2019
- Last Date for BSSC Recruitment Apply Online: 06-04-2019
- Official Website: bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC Vacancy Distribution:
Stenographer: 326 Vacancies
|Category Name||BSSC Vacancy|
Check Out: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Q1. What are the Requirements to Apply for BSSC Jobs?
Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute and should have knowledge of Stenography, Typing, Computer and Word Processing for BSSC Notification.
- Stenographer Hindi Typing Speed: 80 WPM
- Computer Typing Speed: 30 WPM
Check BSSC Related Links:
|BSSC Recruitment Notification of Stenographer||Download PDF|
|BSSC Official Website||Press Here|
|Bihar SSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|BSSC Syllabus||Get Details|
Q2. What is Prescribed BSSC Age Limit?
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age (Male)||37 Years|
|Maximum Age (Female)||40 Years|
|For OBC/ BC (Male/ Female)||40 Years|
|For SC/ ST (Male/ Female)||42 Years|
Q3. Is there any Application Charges for BSSC Steno Recruitment?
- For All Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee through Online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Q4. What is Monthly Salary of Stenographer?
After selection, applicants will receive impressive amount of salary Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-along with perks and allowances for BSSC Recruitment 2019.
Get Highly Paid: Latest Recruitments
Q5. What is BSSC 2019 Recruitment Process?
- For General – 40%
- For OBC – 36.5%.
- For EBC – 34%.
- For SC/ST – 32%.
- For Women – 32%.
BSSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if they will not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Comprehension, Mental Ability|
|General Science and Maths||50||50|
Find Here More: Jobs in Bihar
Q6. How to Fill BSSC Online Application Form?
- First of all, contenders will have to visit official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission which is www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Select “BSSC Stenographer Recruitment” tab.
- After reading entire details through BSSC Recruitment Notification, you need to press the “BSSC Recruitment Apply Online” link.
- Fill BSSC Online Form with desired information like candidate’s name, father name, Phone number, date of birth, present address, qualifications and experience etc.
- Consequently, recheck filled application form
- Hit “Submit” button to record entire details.
- After that, get printout of filled BSSC Application Form and keep it safe for future need.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission invites online applications from the eligible and career orientated candidates to fill up 326 Posts of Stenographer through BSSC Recruitment Advertisement 2019.
Those applicants who want to work with this organization can apply BSSC Advertisement by submitting online form. Applicants can apply online only from 07-03-2019 to 06-04-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|