Calcutta University Admission
Online Registration for Calcutta University Admission has been started till the last reached date!!! Candidates who want to take admission in various undergraduate (BA LLB), postgraduate courses (LLM ) or master’s degree that is MBA offered by the Calcutta University are informed that seats are available. Students need to get themselves register by filling CU registration form by following the guidelines given below through online mode and. Go and grab entire details regarding Calcutta University Admission 2018 from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
Calcutta University Admission Entrance Examination for LLM courses is going to be scheduled on 21/01/2018 at the center stated below. Moreover, there are some fees Calcutta University Admission requirements and eligibility criteria that are required for the students to satisfy it before taking admission in said courses.
So go through this page and register yourself for Calcutta University MBA / LLM Admission 2018, along with that check complete eligibility criteria that are required for taking Calcutta University Admission. So have a look…
Calcutta University Admission
Calcutta University Courses:
- B.A.LL.B (Hons.)
- B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)
Calcutta University Admission Eligibility:
For LLM Course: Students who are willing to take admission in the above stated LLM courses need to be hold B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. examination from this university or from other university recognized by the University of Calcutta.
For MBA (Financial Management): Candidates must have qualified in CAT, or MAT, June, September 2017 and December 2017.
Check out: Best Career Opportunities
Calcutta University Admission Procedure:
For LLM Course:
Fifty percent (50%) of the total number of seats in the 1st Year shall be reserved for B.A.LL.B (Hons.) candidates of this university, for the remaining seats Entrance Test will be conducted. Written test will contain both multiple choice questions and subjective questions. Maximum marks that candidates can score in the exam are 100 marks. Candidates need to complete the exam in 1.5 hours duration.
For MBA (Financial Management):
Selection will be based on an overall score comprised of the following:
|Past Academic Achievements||100 marks|
|CAT or MAT||50 marks|
|Group Discussion(G.D.)||20 marks|
|Work experience||10 marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Calcutta University Application Fees 2018
Aspirants have to deposit application fees Rs. 400/-(Non refundable) for General Category candidates and Rs. 200/- (Non refundable) for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PWD for LLM courses. Those who are going to take admission in MBA (Financial Management) need to deposit a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- payable in Kolkata, in favour of “Coordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University along with the application form.
MBA Course Fee:
- Indian Students: Rs. 40,000 per semester
- Foreign Students: US $ 2,000 per semester
In addition, students will have to pay for course materials of Rs. 8000/-per annum.
Caution Deposit (refundable on completion of the course):
- Indian Students: Rs. 10,000
- Foreign Students: US $ 1,000
Total Amount Payable:
At The Time Of Admission (For Semester I & II)
- Indian Students: Rs.98,000/- (Course fees Rs. 80,000 for Semester I & II) + Caution Deposit Rs.10,000/- + Study Material Rs. 8,000)
- Foreign Students: US $ 5000 (Course fees and Study Material US$ 4000 + Caution Deposit US$ 1000)
At The Beginning Of Second Year (For Semester III & IV)
- Indian Students: Rs. 88,000/- (Course fees Rs. 80,000 + Study Material, Rs.8000)
- Foreign Students: US $ 4,000 (Course fees and Study Material US$ 4000).
Get Here: Calcutta University Syllabus
Procedure to Apply For Calcutta University Admission:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit official web portal of University Of Calcutta that is www.caluniv.ac.in
- After appearing on homepage, select “Admission Notice” link which is visible at right side of page.
- This will take you on new page where you need to select app link according to the course in which you want to take admission such as
- “Admission to LL.M. Course (2017-2019) — Faculty of Law” or any other related to MBA course
- Read complete information and instructions carefully.
- Thereafter, select “Application Form” tab to download format of application form and for the MBA courses, you need to download the form from same prospectus.
- Fill Calcutta University Registration Form with entire details regarding your name, address, qualification information, caste info, DOB details etc.
- And, attach latest passport size photograph and signature and other documents with filled form.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date.
Direct Link to Download: Calcutta University LLM Admission Form
For LLM Course: Download PDF
|Postal Address||office of the Faculty of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019|
|Exam Venue||Department of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019.|
For MBA Course: Download Prospectus
|Postal Address||Stated In Prospectus|
Date to Remember!!!!
|Written Test For LL.M. Course||21 / 01 / 2018 from 1p.m. to 2.30 p.m.|
|For MBA (Financial Management)|
|Issue and Receipt of Application Forms||28. 02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|List of Eligible Candidates||14.03.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Admit Cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed||21.03.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Group Discussion & Viva Voce (at Kolkata)||04.04.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Publication of list of successful candidates||25.04.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Admission to be completed by||30.05.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Inauguration and Commencement of the Classes||03.07.2018 (Monday)|
Open this Official Link to get additional information about Calcutta University Admission 2018. If you want updates regarding Calcutta University Merit List 2018 in your inbox, you may subscribe our free e-mail section and we will send latest news in your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Calcutta University Exam Schedule||Calcutta University Result|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|