Calcutta University Admission
Want To Change Your Life Then Make Registration In CU Right Now!!! Students, who’re seeking admission in relevant college of Kolkata city which is affiliated to University of Calcutta, are advised to get updated information about Calcutta University Admission from this page. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for Calcutta University Admission Notification as soon as possible. Contenders may bookmark our web portal by using control+d, to get latest updates regarding Calcutta University Admission 2017.
Aspirants need to fill application form in a prescribed format and submit it on or before closing date which is provided below. Contenders can gather all details about Calcutta University Admission Notice from the below section of this page, which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Calcutta University Admission
|University Name||University of Calcutta|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Check Below|
Calcutta University Courses Offered:
- B.A. LLB
- Ph.D etc
|For UG Courses||Applicants must have 10+2 passed in relevant stream from recognized board.|
|For PG Courses||Candidates should have Graduation degree in concerned field from reputed university or institutions.|
|For Ph.D Courses||Aspirants should have Post B.Sc.-B.Tech./B.Tech./BE Degree or Masters Degree in Science with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates can obtain application form from cash counter of UCSTA, University of Calcutta, 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009 through a challan of requisite fee.
- Candidates may also submit fee through Demand Draft in favor of “University of Calcutta” payable at Kolkata in any nationalized bank at Kolkata.
- Admission in UG or PG courses will be based on the merit list followed by other process of admission.
- Selection to Ph.D Programme will be done through Research Eligibility Test and Personal Interview which will be conducted by organization.
Get Details: Calcutta University Syllabus
Aspirants who have qualified UGC /CSIR (JRF) Examinations/NET /SET/SLET/GATE/ Teacher Fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil./M.Tech/M.D/ M.E./M.Pharm or equivalent examination will not be required to appear at the RET and they are eligible for directly appearing at the interview.
Read These Articles:
Process to Fill Calcutta University Application Form:
- Candidates can apply by submitting the application form which is downloading from official site of university or obtain from cash counter of organization.
- Students are required to visit the official website of University of Calcutta that is www.caluniv.ac.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Admission Notice” section and hit the link.
- On next page hit suitable link and Read complete notification very carefully.
- Now hit “Application Form” link which is given on bottom of page.
- Then, must Fill Online Application Form with all essential required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Attach all required documents / testimonials in support of age, qualification, certificate etc along with application.
- Lastly, submit the filled in application through proper channel on or before the end date which is provided below.
|Last Date for Submission of Application||First Week Of July 2017|
|Date of RET Exam||Last Week Of July 2017|
|Date of Interview||First Week Of August 2017|
For more information regarding Calcutta University Admission 2017 candidates may go through this Official Link. So stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the CU Admission Process.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Calcutta University Result||Calcutta University Exam Schedule|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|