Calcutta University Admission
Students looking forward to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) Course from Calcutta University then must apply for Calcutta University Admission by submitting Application Form before specified Last Date.
Calcutta University Admission
- Post Graduate Diploma In Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) Course
- Duration: PGDPMS (1-Year)
- Total Number of Seats Available: 50
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
What Is Required Education Qualification?
Completed Graduation (with Honours/General) in Arts/Science/Commerce /Business Administration (10+2+3) or in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Law/ Professional Course (10+2+4) or its equivalent from any University/Institution.
Interlinks Related To Calcutta University
- Calcutta University Result
- Calcutta University Exam Schedule
- Calcutta University Admit Card
- University of Calcutta Fees
- Calcutta University Syllabus
How Much I Need To Pay As Application Fees?
Rs. 500 /-
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
How Can I Pay Application Fees?
Through SBI Branch using electronic fund transfer or direct deposit in “C.U A/C CALCUTTA STOCK EXCHANGE CUSTOMERS PROTECTION FUND, Account No. 32290555418, State Bank of India, Calcutta University Branch, IFS Code SBIN0007766, Branch Code 007766.
What is Calcutta University 2019 Admission Procedure?
The University of Calcutta will provide admission to the applying students in the PGDPMS course on the basis of merit list (based on qualification and marks scored in the qualifying subjects) and personal interview as per the rules of the University.
How To Apply For Calcutta University Admission 2019?
- Visit to the official web page of the University i.e. www.caluniv.ac.in
- Hit on “Calcutta University Admission Notice” available on the home page.
- Select “Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS)” link.
- Read the Calcutta University PGDPMS course Admission Advertisement PDF carefully
- Download the Calcutta University PGDPMS Admission form.
- Fill the soft copy of Calcutta University Application form with all requited details
- Attach all relevant documents with Calcutta University Admission form
- At last send completely filled Calcutta University Admission 2019 form to below provided email address.
To Which Email Address I have send form?
Which Documents are required?
- Scanned copies of filled-in Calcutta University Admission form,
- Self- attested testimonials of educational certificates,
- Matriculation certificate (for date of birth),
- Caste certificate (for reserved categories) and
- Fee deposit receipt (obtained from bank) or computer screenshot of bank transaction (for electronic fund transfer)
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Calcutta University Online Admission 2019
Students who are interested to take admission in One-Year Post Graduate Diploma In Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) Programme can fill application form before the specified last date.
Calcutta University will soon commence enrollment of students for inaugural One-Year (Evening) Post Graduate Diploma In Investment Portfolio Management Services (PGDPMS) Course for the session 2019 2020.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
|Last Date of Calcutta University Online Form||In September 2019|
|Date of Personal Interview||In October 2019|
|Date of Publication of List of Selected|
Candidates in website
|In October 2019|
|Date of Admission||In October 2019|
|Date of Commencement of Class||In October 2019|
Drop Down Your Comment In Below Commenting Box, For Any Related Query
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|