Calcutta University Admission
Students looking forward to pursue Ph.D.(Tech./Sci.) in Computer Science and Engineering Course and Ph. D. Program in the Department of Botany from Calcutta University then must apply for Calcutta University Admission 2020-21 by submitting Application Form before specified Last Date.
Calcutta University Admission
- Ph.D.(Tech./Sci.)in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph. D. Program in the Department of Botany
What Is Required Education Qualification?
- Ph.D.(Tech./Sci.)in Computer Science and Engineering: M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, or equivalent and MCA.
- Ph. D. Program in the Department of Botany: The students who have cleared UGC/CSIR(JRF)NET / NET (LS) /SET /SLET /GATE or have acquired DST INSPIRE Fellowship/Teacher fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil./M.Tech/M.D/ M.E./M.Pharm.
How Much I Need To Pay As Application Fees?
Candidates should apply in the prescribed proforma by paying Rs. 100/- (online) through SBI Challan.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is Calcutta University 2020-21 Admission Procedure?
The University of Calcutta will provide admission to the applying students in the PhD course on the basis of merit list (based on qualification and marks scored in the qualifying subjects) and personal interview as per the rules of the University.
Advertisement for Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering: Download
Advertisement for RET- BOTANY-2020: Download
How To Apply For Calcutta University Admission 2020-21?
- Visit to the official web page of the University i.e. www.caluniv.ac.in
- Hit on “Calcutta University Admission Notice” available on the home page.
- Select “Ph.D. (Tech./Sci.) in Computer Science and Engineering” link.
- Read the Calcutta University PhD course Admission Advertisement PDF carefully
- Download the Calcutta University PhD Admission form.
- Fill the soft copy of Calcutta University Application form with all requited details
- Attach all relevant documents with Calcutta University Admission form
- At last send completely filled Calcutta University Admission 2021 form to below provided email address.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
To Which Email Address I have send form?
Which Documents are required?
- Scanned copies of filled-in Calcutta University Admission form,
- Self- attested testimonials of educational certificates,
- Matriculation certificate (for date of birth),
- Caste certificate (for reserved categories) and
- Fee deposit receipt (obtained from bank) or computer screenshot of bank transaction (for electronic fund transfer)
Interlinks Related To Calcutta University
Calcutta University Online Admission 2020-21
Students who are interested to take admission in Ph.D.(Tech./Sci.)in Computer Science and Engineering and Ph. D. Program in the Department of Botany Programme can fill application form before the specified last date.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Important Dates for Ph.D.(Tech./Sci.)in Computer Science and Engineering:
- Last Date of Calcutta University Online Form: 08/12/2020
- Tentative date of MCQ-based online test: 15/12/2020
- Tentative date of interview: 26/12/2020 and 28/12/2020
Important Dates for Ph. D. Program in the Department of Botany:
- Last date of receiving application: 25/11/2020
- Date, time and venue of online examination: 28/11/2020, at 2 pm
- Declaration of eligible candidates for interview: 30/11/2020
- Date of interview: 03/12/2020 from 11 am
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|List of Scholarship||How Do Toppers Study?|