Calcutta University Admission
Candidates want to pursue PGDBS from CU must take a look here. The Calcutta University Admission is going on. This time the CU Registration Form is not available online. Candidates have to buy them from the address given below. There are 20 seats available for Calcutta University Admission 2017 in PGDBS Course. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria can apply for CU Admission before the last date i.e. 11/08/2017
Overview of Page
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in PGDBS course in CU must read all the details carefully. After going through the details if candidates think that they are interested and should go for the course then they can visit the University Sales Counter, Asutosh Building, Ground Floor, College Street Campus, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700073 and can buy the CU Application Form by paying an amount Of Rs.200/- as the application amount. The application form will be submitted at the subject Coordinator room. Once candidates submitted the application the Calcutta University Admission 2017–2018 process will be started. But candidates have to buy and submit the application before the due date mentioned below. Rest details in this regard are given in below section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Calcutta University Admission
Name of course: Post- Graduate Diploma In Buddhist Studies (PGDBS)
SEATS:- 20 (Twenty)
Eligibility required for Calcutta University Admission:
- Candidate must have attained Graduate or its equivalent in any stream from any University recognized by C.U
- No age limit
Get Here>>> CU Admission Notification PDF
Syllabus of P.G. Diploma in Buddhist Studies, C.U
Course – I (100 Marks)
- First Half: Canonical & Non-Canonical Pali Literature.
- Second Half: Mixed Sanskrit Buddhist Literature & Pure Sanskrit Buddhist Literature
Course – II (100 Marks)
- First Half: Buddhist Religion & Philosophy.
- Second Half: Buddhist Tantra.
Course – III (100 Marks)
- First Half: Buddhist Epigraphy.
- Second Half: Buddhist Art, Iconography & Archaeology.
Course – IV (100 Marks)
- First Half: Buddhism Outside India.
- Second Half: Dissertation And Viva-Voce
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
When aspirants reach the following the address they have to pay and amount of Rs.200/- to buy the application form
Course Fee –
The university has decided that that candidates to pay 6000/- for each Semester
Calcutta University Admission Fee –
At the time of taking admission, aspirants have to pay Rs.1000/- for 1st Semester as the admission fees.
How to get the Notification and fill the application form:
- Log on to the official website i.e. http://www.caluniv.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared hit on “Admission Notice”
- A new page will come out along with various Calcutta University Admission links
- Hit on “Admission Notice — Post-Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Studies (PGDBS)”
- Read the details carefully and then go to the address given below
- pay an amount of Rs.200 and gate the application form
- Fill it and then submit it at the same counter.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
University Sales Counter,
College Street Campus, 87/1,
College Street, Kolkata – 700073
|Last date of submission of forms to submission to the Course Co-ordinator in the Teachers Room||11/08/2017|
|Date of Viva-voce||16/08/2017|
|Date of Admission||17/08/17 & 18/08/2017|
|Commencement of Classes||21/08/2017|
For more information regarding Calcutta University Admission 2017-2018 candidates may go through Official Link. So stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the CU Admission Process.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Calcutta University Syllabus||Calcutta University Exam Schedule|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|