Calcutta University Admission
Latest News! Calcutta University Admission is now open for Ph.D Programs. Students, who want to take CU Ph.D Admission, will appear for RET (Research Entrance Test), which will be held on 27-11-2017. Eligible candidates, who’ve met the required eligibility criteria for Calcutta University Admission 2018, have to fill Calcutta University Registration Form before 20-11-2017. For Calcutta University Online Admission, CU Admission Form can be downloaded from 06-11-2017. Check this page completely, in order to get whole information about Calcutta University Ph.D Admission.
Key Facts Of This Page
University Of Calcutta offers various under Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral programs for the students, who want to enroll in this University. So students have to follow below stated steps to fill Calcutta University Admission Form for University Of Calcutta Ph.D Admission. Applicants can gather all details about Calcutta University Ph.D Admission through RET the below section of this page, which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Calcutta University Admission Dates:
|Calcutta University Application Form Can Be Downloaded From||06-11-2017|
|Calcutta University Admission Last Date To Submit Application||20-11-2017|
|Date Of RET Examination||27-11-2017|
|Declaration Of Of RET Result||01-12-2017|
|Date Of Interview||06-12-2017 & 07-12-2017|
Calcutta University Admission
Calcutta University Admission Eligibility:
- Contenders, who willing to get Calcutta University PG Admission 2018 should have Master’s degree in Economics with at least 55% marks.
- Those who have qualified in UGC/CSR (JRF)/NET/SET/SLET or already obtained M. Phil degree would be exempted from the examination.
Calcutta University Courses:
Download PDF: Calcutta University Admission Notice
Calcutta University Admission Procedure:
- University Of Calcutta Admission for Ph.D program will be done through their qualifying marks in entrance exam followed by interview process.
- Contenders, who are expected to obtain M. Phil in Economics by October 10, 2017, would also be exempted from RET and be eligible to appear directly in the interview session.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|4||Indian Economic Problems||10||20|
Points To Be Noted:
- Time duration for entrance exam will be of one hour and thirty minutes.
- Examination will be of MCQs Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
You can read here: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
How to Apply For Calcutta University Admission?
- Candidates have to visit official web portal of University Of Calcutta that is www.caluniv.ac.in
- From homepage, select “Admission Notice” link which is visible at right side of page.
- Now, hit on “Admission to Ph.D. Program in Economics” link from next opened page.
- Read complete information and instructions carefully.
- Thereafter, select “Application Form for the Admission Test of the Ph.D Programme” link to download format of application form.
- Fill CU Registration Form with entire details regarding your name, address, qualification information, caste info, DOB details etc.
- And, attach latest passport size photograph and signature and other documents with filled form.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date.
Direct Link to Download: University Of Calcutta Admission Form
|Postal Address||In the Office of the Department of Economics, University of Calcutta|
|Exam / Interview Venue||In the Department of Economics, University of Calcutta|
Open this Official Link to get additional information about Calcutta University Admission 2018. If you want updates regarding Calcutta University Merit List 2018 in your inbox, you may subscribe our free e-mail section and we will send latest news in your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Calcutta University Syllabus||Calcutta University Exam Schedule|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|