CAT Result 2015
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has declared the CAT Result 2015 shortly for taking admission to the students for post graduation courses. Those aspirants who are waiting for the outcome, they can check or download their Score card for the Nov Exam from the official website.
How to download CAT Result 2015?
- Firstly must have to visit at the official website that is www.iimidr.ac.in.
- After that go to the ‘CAT 2015 website’ option which is given on the left side bar on the home page.
- There will be an option ‘Common Aptitude Test Outcome’ in form of link.
- When you select this option a new page will be opened which contains many information about the examination.
- Choose your desired notification that is ‘CAT Result 2015’ score card.
- By selecting this notification you may able to download your score card.
The validity of the Common Aptitude Test score card is one year and the consequence will be displayed name wise. You can check the other detailed information about the test outcome, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- The Common Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as an entrance exam for giving admission to the Post-graduate Programs in management courses all over India’s institutes including the IIMs.
- Students appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree are awaiting outcome can also apply.
Aspirants, who are qualifying the examination, may go for the further process like they give the written test, group discussion and interview for taking admissions by the organization.
Purpose of Exam:
The main purpose of the test is the basic for MBA aspirants to get admissions in IIMs and other top B-Schools.
Note: You may check the CAT Result 2015 from Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Distance Education in India|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Check Common Interview Mistakes|