CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2015
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2015 for those aspirants who want to take admission in class 10th & 12th. Aspirants who want to apply may download it through the online mode.
Candidates who have not taken admission in regular classes of 10th & 12th due to any reason may appear as a private admission student in board examinations. You can download admission form 2015 from the official website if you wish to give exams in year 2015.
The forms are available on the official website aspirants may fill it and apply as soon as possible. Other appropriate details are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Persons eligible to appear as Private Candidate Senior School Certificate (Class XII)/ class (X) Examination
- Aspirants who had failed at the All India SSC Examination of the Board will be eligible to reappear at a following examination as a private candidate in the syllabus and text books as prescribed for the examination of the year in which he will reappear.
- Regular applicants of the previous year who have completed regular course of studies and have been allotted Roll No. for appearing at the examination but could not appear at the Annual Examination due to medical reasons except shortage of attendance as laid down in the Examination By laws will also be eligible to reappear at a subsequent examination as a private candidate.
- Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the Board who have already passed Secondary or an equivalent examination at least two years before taking the Senior School Certificate Examination.
Admission Form 2015
- The private admission forms for class 10th and 12th are available on the website of CBSE board. Separate fee will be required for each paper.
- Fee for exam will be mentioned in notice along with the application according to the no. of subjects in which you want to appear.
- A late fee will be applicable if you send the applications after the mentioned date on the website, so apply as soon as possible.
How to download Admission form:
- Aspirants must visit the official website that is cbse.nic.in
- Then choose the class and region option
- The application form will be opened in front of you
- You may download it to apply
How to apply?
There are three options to submit applications after downloading and fill it in prescribed format as:
- Send via ordinary post to the specified address.
- Submit in the concerned school in from which you are going to give the exams.
- Through the specified branches of syndicate bank which are mentioned in the form.
- Generally, applications will be submitted in the school or inter college from where the applicant decides to give exam.
- For more details you may visit the official website at cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
Keep visiting recruitmentresult.com as you will be updated time to time about all admit cards, exams, notification/ advertisement etc.
Note: To download application form must visit this Official Link.
Check More Related Links
|CBSE Improvement Forms||CBSE Compartment Form|
|CBSE Date Sheet||CBSE Compartment Sample Papers|
|CBSE Exam Pattern||CBSE Board Result|