CBSE Private Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has begun CBSE Private Form of 2018 for candidates of class 10 and class 12. Those candidates want to continue their study and unable to take admission for regular classes daily, they can fill CBSE Private Form 2018 for class 10th & 12th. This is very good opportunity to all those candidates, who want to pass the high school and intermediate education and unable to go to school. The submission of Central Board of Secondary Education Private Candidate Admission form can be done by online mode.
This Page Includes:
CBSE Private Form 2018 must be submitted on or before the last date that is 27-11-2017. By the following below given steps, students can fill easily Central Board of Secondary Education Private Application Form. To attain more details about CBSE Private Admission Form 2018, you need to scroll down this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CBSE Private Form
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Private Candidate Admission:
- Those candidates are unable to attend the school due to some reason, can also apply.
- Those candidates have failed in the previous examination of CBSE, are also eligible apply for CBSE private form 2018.
- For class 12 CBSE private form you must have passed the class 10 from any board.
Read Here: How To Convert CGPA Into Percentage In CBSE
CBSE Fee structure:
|All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme|
|(In India)||(Outside India)|
|October 27 to November 27 (Without late fee)||Exam fee for private candidates for 5 subjects|
Per subject fee for any extra subject for private candidates
Per subject fee for any additional/6th subject compartment for improvement of performance
Additional fee for practical/project subject
|Rs 900||Rs 5,000||Rs 900|
|Rs 180||Rs 1,000||Rs 180|
|Rs 200||Rs 200|
|Rs 80||Rs 200||Rs 80|
|Late Fee||28th November-4th December 2017||Rs 500/-|
|5th December-11th December 2017||Rs 1000/-|
|12th December-18th December2017||Rs 2000/-|
|19th December-26th December2017||Rs 5000/-|
Get PDF: CBSE Private Form Notice
Steps to fill CBSE Private Form 2018:
- Those students want to apply for CBSE Private Exam Form 2018, need to log on to the official website of organization that is cbse.nic.in.
- On the home page, you need to go for “Recent Announcements” section and choose “Online Application for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2018 (Class X/XII)” link.
- From the next page, press on the “Important Information” link related to the private form of your appropriate class and read the instructions.
- Now, find new registration link and a blank form will appear on your screen.
- Then, fill that form with all mandatory details and also upload required documents as required and upload scanned jpg files of their Photo and signature not exceeding 40 KB in size.
- Finally, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- In the end, take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to submit the form: 27-11-2017
To download CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2018, you must visit this Official Link. Keep visiting recruitmentresult.com as you will be updated time to time about all admit cards, exams, notification/ advertisement etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CBSE Improvement Forms||CBSE 12th Compartment Result|
|CBSE 10th Compartment Result||CBSE Exam Pattern|
|CBSE Books||CBSE Syllabus|
|CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form||Board Exam Preparation Tips|