CCS University Entrance Exam
To get admission in various UG and PG Programmes for the academic year 2018-19, eligible contenders have to appear in CCS University Entrance Exam which is expected to be held in the month of June – July 2018. After ensuring the CCSU Eligibility Criteria, contenders need to submit CCS University Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form of the particular courses through online mode. To fill up the online application form for CCSU Meerut Entrance Exam 2018 candidates have to follow a particular procedure which is given in below section of this page.
This Page Includes:
After the commencement of the examination university will issue the CCS University Results 2018 i.e. the merit list. On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for CCS University counseling and on the basis of counseling candidates will be selected for the courses available. Rest information is given in the below section of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
CCS University Entrance Exam
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Courses 2018 available:
Regular courses of CCS university campus, Meerut
- M Ed
- M Phil (genetics & plant breeding), Horticulture, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urdu, Education, Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
Self-financed courses of CCS university campus, Meerut & affiliated colleges
- M Phil (Education, Physical education)
- M P. Ed (Master of Physical education)
- B P. Ed (Bachelor of Physical education)
Self-financed courses of govt. aided college/CCS university campus
- LLM (Master of Law)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Chaudhary Charan Singh University 2018 Eligibility required:
|Name of course||Eligibility required|
|Regular courses of CCS university campus, Meerut|
|M Ed||Minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.–B.Ed./B.El. Ed./D.El.Ed. (undergraduate degree with 50% marks) Note: Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central /State Govt. whichever is applicable.|
|M Phil (genetics & plant breeding), Horticulture|
Master’s degree in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Biotechnology/Seed Science with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately
Master’s degree in Horticulture with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.
|Master’s degree in concerned subject with 55% marks. Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject (wherever applicable), and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately. Note: Candidates having M.A. in Public Administration are also eligible for admission in M.Phil. Political Science.|
|Self-financed courses of CCS university campus, Meerut & affiliated colleges|
|M Phil (Education, Physical education)|
|M P. Ed (Master of Physical education)||Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% marks. Or Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical education with at least 50% marks. Note: The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable.|
|B P. Ed (Bachelor of Physical education)|
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College/Inter-Zonal/District/School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Note: The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Government, whichever is applicable.
|Self-financed courses of govt. aided college/CCS university campus|
|LLM (Master of Law)||LL.B. (3 years/5years course) with 50% marks|
Check Here: How to Get Your Degree from CCS University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Application Fee:
- Those aspirants who belong to General and OBC category they have to pay application fee of Rs. 700/- and aspirants who belong to other category such as SC / ST are required to submit fee of Rs. 500/-
- CCS University Application fee will be paid by appliers through Online Payment such as ATM cum Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master or Metro Card).
How to fill up CCS University Entrance Exam Application Form 2018?
- First of all log on to the official website of the university i.e. ccsuniversity.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared select “Application Form for Admission through Entrance Test in University Campus and Affiliated Colleges 2018-19”.
- A new screen will appear in front of you along with an online application window
- Hit on “I agree” afterwards hit on “go register” tab
- Consequently a new screen will come out along with a dialog window as:
- Enter all the details and hit on “submit” tab
- You will receive an automated log in ID and password
- Now hit on the log in tab and log on to the application form window as:
- Enter the details and then hit on the submit tab.
- Fill the CCS University Meerut Online Application form 2018 appears in front of you.
- Complete each and every detail and upload all required testimonials.
- Pay the application fees using proper mode.
- After the completion of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Application Form 2018 hit on final submission tab.
- Take a print out of the CCSU Meerut 2018 application form and keep It safe for future purpose.
Check Also: CCS University Sample Paper
Chaudhary Charan Singh University 2018 Important dates (Tentative):
|Proposed Date of Entrance Exam for all exams (except B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Course )||20-06-2018|
|For filling up CCS University Entrance Exam Application form||30-04-2018 – 19-05-2018|
|Dates for downloading Admit Cards||14-06-2018 – 20-06-2018|
|B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Course|
|Last Date To Fill Online Form||25-06-2018|
|Last Date for Submitting the form at University||28-06-2018|
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Important note:
Candidates can get further information concerning CCS University Entrance Exam 2018 from the Official Website mentioned in the above section of this page. To get more details related to CCS University Entrance Exam, candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CCS University Improvement Form||CCS University Scholarship Form|
|CCS University Syllabus||CCS University Time Table|
|CCS University Admit Card||CCS University Private Form|
|CCS University Result||CCS University Application Form|