Central Bank of India Recruitment
Latest Job notification about Central Bank of India Recruitment has been published. Those candidates who are interested can apply for the Central Bank of India Faculty/Office Asst/Counselor Recruitment.
To apply for the Central Bank of India vacancies, candidates have to submit their application form before the last date mentioned below. They have to submit their CBI Application form through offline mode.
This Page Includes:
Central Bank of India 2018 Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for Central Bank of India vacancy will have to face the personal Interview that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization. They should bring their required documents at the time of selection.
For more updates about the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19, candidates have to go through the below section of this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Office Assistant
- Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC
- Counselor FLCC
- Internal Ombudsman
Required Qualification of the Central Bank of India Jobs:
Candidates should have completed their graduation or post-graduation from the recognized university to apply for the Central Bank of India Job.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limitation & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Faculty||Less than 65 years||Rs.20000/- per month|
|Office Assistant||35 years||Rs.12000/- per month|
|Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC||Less than 65 years||Rs. 300/- per day|
|Counselor FLCC||Less than 65 years||Rs.15000/- p.m.|
|Attendant||20-40yrs||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Internal Ombudsman||Not to exceed over 65 years o||–|
Application fee for the CBI Jobs:
Application fee is Rs.1000/- payable by way of Demand Draft for the Internal Ombudsman posts. for the rest posts, you don’t need to pay any application fee.
Mode of Selection for CBI Vacancy:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the personal Interview that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
Read Out Now: Bank Interview Question And Answers
How to Apply for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After that you need to hit the “Careers with us” which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then you are required to press the “New Recruitment”link which is located at the left side of the page.
- Now you should press the link of “Engagement of Faculty and Office Assistant for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) MUZAFFARPUR on contract basis for the Year 2018-19” or “Recruitment/Engagement of Counselor FLCC Saran on Contract basis for the year 2018-19”
- “Engagement of Counselor FLCC (one) FLCC KushinagarDistKushinagar and Attendant (one) for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) at DeoriaDistDeoria State Utter Pradesh on contract basis”
- “Engagement of Retired Bank Executive / serving Officer on Contract basis as Internal Ombudsman (IO) of the Bank”
- Now you should read the advertisement carefully and download the application form.
- Then you have to fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents.
- Now you shouldsuper scribed it with blank envelope and send it to the below given address on this page.
Check More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office Muzaffarpur,
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
|Post Name||Last Dates to Apply||Get Notification|
|Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC||Get Here|
|Counselor FLCC||15-11-2018||Get Here|
|Internal Ombudsman||Get Here|
Candidates can get the complete details about the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of this page. If you want to know more about the CBI Recruitment then you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Syllabus||Central Bank of India Result|
|Central Bank of India Admit Card||Central Bank Of India Salaries|
|Banking Current Affairs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|