Central Bank of India Recruitment
Apply now for Central Bank of India jobs!! Fill up the CBI Bank Application Form according to the details prescribed in Central Bank of India Recruitment notification. There are various posts of Attender/Incharge/Counselor and others that need to be filled by dedicated aspirants before the last date which is 27-04-2019 (Counselor) and 06-05-2019 (for rest of the Central Bank of India vacancy).
|Central Bank Of India Counselor Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Central Bank Of India Incharge Notification||Download Here|
|Central Bank Of India Notification for Attender/ Sub- Staff||Download Here|
|Central Bank Of India Notification for Faculty/Office Assistant||Download Here|
|Central Bank Of India Official Website||Check Here|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 notification:
- Organization Name: Central Bank of India
- Name of Posts: In charge, counselor and Others
- Last Date to Submit Application Form for Counselor: 27-04-2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form for other Posts: 06-05-2019
- Central Bank of India Recruitment Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment
Q1. What is the Qualification requirement to Apply for Central Bank of India Jobs?
To get eligible for CBI Bank Recruitment, candidates must have done graduation or post-graduation with good academic records from a UGC recognized university. For Attender/ Sub- Staff candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit for central bank of India jobs 2019?
The maximum age to apply for central bank of India vacancies is 65 years with sound health. For Attender/ Sub-Staff and Office Assistant vacancies, individuals must be below 35 years.
Q3. What will be salary package for Central bank of India vacancy?
- The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 15,000/- p.m. whichever is lower.
- For Attender/ Sub-Staff vacancies individuals will be getting Rs.8000/- per month whereas individuals selected for Faculty positions will get Rs.20000/- per month and thos will be hired as Office Assistant will be getting Rs.12000/- per month.
Q4. What is Central Bank of India Recruitment Process?
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Read Out: Top 50 Banking Interview Questions
Q5. How to Apply for Central Bank of India 2019 Recruitment?
- Visit the official website which is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After that you need to hit the “Careers with Us”.
- Then you are required to press the “New Recruitment” link.
- Now you need to choose an appropriate link given for Central Bank of India Recruitment
- Next is to read the advertisement carefully and download the Central Bank of India application form.
- Then you have to fill Central Bank of India Application Form in correct manner and attach all the required documents and send to below given postal address.
For Incharge Of FLC:
“Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge of FLC on contract basis” at Anchal, Varkala, Pulikeezhu and Kallissery
And should be addressed to Senior Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
1 st Floor, “Metro Palace” Opp.Ernakulam Town
Railway Station KOCHI -682 018
Address the application, Super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of CENT FLCC- Jalgaon and FLCC – Dhule on contract” to
Manager, Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, P-63,
MIDC, Satpur, Nashik-422007
For Faculty/Office Assistant:
Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year…” to
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office__________________ (With complete address)
For Attender/ Sub-staff:
Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Attender/ Sub-staff at RSETI/ FLCC Centers on contract for the year……………..” to
Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office__________________ (With complete address)
Grab Now: Latest Bank Jobs
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
Interested job seekers can apply for latest jobs in central bank by fulfilling its required eligibility conditions. Candidates need to download the application form in proper format and send it to specified postal address.
Applicants need to make sure to submit the central bank of India application form before the last dates as given above otherwise no forms will be accepted by bank authorities.
Candidates may remain updated with the career related information, by staying connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com regularly
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Preparation Material||Eligibility Criteria To Get A Job In Bank|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|