Central Bank of India Recruitment
Job hunters who want to make their career in banking sector can grab wonderful opportunity by applying for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Bank is looking for eligible candidates for filling up various positions of Office Asst/Faculty and others. Those Candidates who are satisfying requisite eligibility criteria as given below can apply for Central Bank of India Jobs.
Willing contenders may apply by forwarding detailed application and filling the application form before the closing date that is 15th Nov. 2016. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date for submission of application form||15th Nov. 2016|
Job appliers may apply for Central Bank of India job openings by submitting their completely filled applications latest by the last date for submission of application that is settled on this page. Aspirants may comprehend complete details related to this notification through this page that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
Central Bank of India Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
- Attender/ Sub- Attender
What is required qualification?
Wiling contenders for Government Sector Jobs must have passed 10th and should possess Degree of Graduation / Post Graduation in their concerned specialty from a recognized University / Board/ Institution.
Check Below Provided Job Links:
What is minimum and maximum age limit?
The minimum age limit of appliers for vacancy in government banks is 21 years and the maximum age limit of aspirants for the posts of Faculty is 65 years and the candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistant must have their age below 35 years.
Details of Salaries:
Job hunters who will be recruited for Latest Jobs In Banks will get an impressive amount of salary per month.
- Faculty: Rs.12000/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs.8000/- per month
- Attender/ Sub- Attender: Rs. 5000/- per month
Assortment process for Central Bank of India Vacancy:
Applicants will be assorted on the basis of his / her performance in the Personal Interview which is conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Check Below Links To Clear Interview Round:
Process of filling Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the Central Bank of India and that is centralbankofindia.co.in
- Now on home page of the Official website candidates need to choose the tab named as “Career with us” which is visible on the top of the home page.
- Contenders have to select “New Recruitment” which is presented on the left side of the home page.
- After that a new page will be opened having list of the latest openings and aspirants have to choose the “Engagement of Faculty, Office Assistant & Attender/Sub-Staff for RSETI, Ratlam and Office Assistant & Attender / Sub-Staff for RSETI, Mandsaur on contract basis”.
- This will open a complete advertisement having further details regarding this opening and aspirants have to read complete details carefully.
- After reading complete details appliers have to download the prescribed format of the application form from the same advertisement.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill the application form with all required details carefully.
- At last candidates need to send the application form along with all necessary documents to the given address which is clearly indicated below.
Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, 6/3, Race Course Road, Indore.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Last Date to Apply: 15th November 2016
Remember Important Note:
For further information in concern of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can visit this Official Link. After reading complete details if you have any kind of query than you may leave a comment in comment box. We will try to sort out your query as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Result||Central Bank of India Admit Card|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|