Central Bank of India Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has broadcasted regarding Central Bank of India Recruitment with objective to hire up efficient and competent aspirants. For filling up the available post of Chief Executive Officer and Counsellor of FLCCs, organization invites applications. Candidates need to send their application forms at the postal address which is well stated below to get registered for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who find themselves eligible by fulfilling the required criteria may apply for Central Bank of India Jobs on or before the closing date that is tailored underneath. Contenders are informed to attach all the mandatory documents and certificates along with the application form for verification. For more details concerning Central Bank of India careers, have a look at below stated page which is well modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
|Name of the conduction body||Central Bank of India|
|Last date of Applying||Mentioned below|
Central Bank of India Vacancies:
- Chief Executive Officer (Society/Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs)
- Counsellor of FLCCs (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre’s)
- Incharge for FLCC (Financial Literacy cum Counseling Center)
|Post Name||Eligibility Required||Job Location|
|Chief Executive Officer||Must have superannuated or have taken VRS or Retiring on or before 31.12.2016 at the level of General Manager from schedule Commercial Bank and CGM of RBI / NABARD & other Financial Institution||Mumbai|
|Counsellor / Incharge for FLCCs||Should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.||Buldhana districts|
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Banks
Those candidates who are applying against Chief Executive Officer Position will be selected based on eligibility requirements mentioned above and aspirants applying for rest other vacancies for FLCCs must hold degree of graduation or post graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Upper Age of the applying aspirant for any stated vacancy should not be more than 65 years and relaxation of the aspirants will be decided on the basis of the requirement.
Application Fee for CBI Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
Applicants need to submit an application fee through Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- from any Nationalized / Schedule Bank in favor of “Central Bank of India Recruitment of Chief Executive Officer (Society / Trust for RSETIs & FLCCs)” payable at Mumbai.
- Contenders who will be selected for Central Bank of India Vacancy against CEO post will be receiving a salary amounted to Rs.65000/- per month.
- Those who will be appointed for FLCCs post will be getting consolidated amount of stipend of Rs.25000/- per month plus Rs.5000/- per month which will be fixed by the superior team of the bank at the time of recruitment procedure.
Get Details: Bank Salary
- At first applicants will be recruited on the basis of information furnished by them in their prescribed application forms and then will be finally called to join for the post on the basis of performance of appliers in interview.
- This procedure will be conducted by the bank itself and all the candidates need to perform well to avail the opportunity.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment?
- Begin with; the contenders need to visit to the official website of the bank that is “www.centralbankofindia.co.in”.
- Now press on the “Career with us” tab highlighted on the top of the homepage.
- Hit on the “New Recruitment” link stated at the left side of the web portal.
- Choose and open the appropriate link of advertisement from the other job openings.
- Read the advertisement very carefully.
- After that, download the application form.
- Then fill the application form including every detail in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enfold the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the post_____”.
- Send the application form at the given postal address.
Postal Address & Important Dates:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Last date for receipt of application|
|Chief Executive Officer||General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India,|
Chander Mukhi, 17th Floor,
Nariman Point, Mumbai, 400 021
|20th January 2017|
|Counsellor for FLCCs||Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, “Mangesh” Adarsha Colony, Gorakshan Road, Akola. Akola – 444001 (Maharashtra)||12th January 2017|
|Incharge for FLCCs||Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India,|
Regional Office, 6/3 Race Course Road, Indore (M.P.)
|13th January 2017|
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
To get other information regarding Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 you may go through above mentioned Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Result||Career in Banking Sector|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Placement Paper|