Central Bank of India Recruitment
Central Bank of India has liberated latest job notification titled as Central Bank of India Recruitment. Organization proposes to receive applications for the post of Counselor-FLCCs from the skilled and capable candidates who will see the overall functioning of Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centers. Candidates who want to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 may submit their application on or before the last date that is 09-08-2017.
Highlights of the Page
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank is looking for retired bank officers in scale II and having working experience in Public Sector banks. Candidates, who will fulfill the eligibility criteria of the organization, will be selected for the post of Counselor FLCC Raisen & FLCC Hoshangabad. To know more about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018 you are suggested to read the entire page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Bank of India Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Counselor FLCC Raisen & FLCC Hoshangabad|
|Last date to apply||09-08-2017|
Counselor FLCC Raisen & FLCC Hoshangabad
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must have degree in Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university and should have retired on VRS or attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least fifteen years in Officer Cadre.
- They should have unblemished record and worked as Branch Manager and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Candidate should be resident of the same state or nearby district.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age of the Candidates should not be more than 65 years and age relaxation for the specified categories will be decided as per the norms of the organization.
Download PDF – Central Bank of India Recruitment
Candidates who will be selected for the above mentioned post; they will get remuneration Rs. 25000/- per month and lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- per month towards mobile, conveyance etc. TA/DA shall be made as per the requirement of the post.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, because selection will be made on the basis of personal interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Must Read Out Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for CBI Job notification:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the bank that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Now on the home page you have to select the “Career with us” tab.
- Then you need to press “New Recruitment” tab which is visible on the left side of the page.
- After that you will see various vacancy links, but you have to select the “Recruitment/Engagement/Counselor of FLCCs (Financial Literacy & Credit Counseling Centers) on contract basis for the year 2017-18” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, you will get a PDF format.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and take a printout of the application format.
- After that you need to fill the Central Bank of India Application Form and all the required details.
- Then you have to affix recent passport size photograph and required documents and certificates in support of qualification, age, experience etc.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post”
- At last send the application form in a particular address before the closing date.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
RD Department, Central Bank of India
Regional Office address, 9 Arera hills Bhopal
Last Date to apply- 09-08-2017
To get more information about CBI Recruitment 2017-2018 you need to visit on the Official Link, and you can bookmark this web page by using CTRL+D and can also follow us on face book, goggle plus and twitter. You may check latest notification about CBI careers from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Result||Central Bank Of India Salaries|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Central Bank of India Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Placement Paper|