Central Bank of India Recruitment
Central Bank of India, a leading public sector bank has depicted an employment notification titled as Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the bank from proficient and career- oriented contenders for filling up various vacant positions of Attender/ Sub-Staff and others. Jobs seekers who are willing to build up their career with this bank may apply for these Government Bank Vacancies as early as possible. Job hunters who are waiting for upcoming jobs in government banks may get all the updated information against Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 soon from this page as we will be covering shortly.
Candidates looking for latest jobs in government banking sector and wish to get recruited against the aforementioned positions may apply by filling application form in correct manner. Appliers need to submit their application form on before the last date that is 3rd Oct. 2016. All the contenders are advised to must go through this page and apply for the same on or before the last date which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd Oct. 2016|
Central Bank of India Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification Required|
|1||Attender/ Sub-Staff||Passed in Secondary School Certification (SSC)/ Matriculate|
|2||Faculty||Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc with a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.|
|3||Office Assistant||Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge|
|4||Counselor FLCCs||Degree of Graduate / Post Graduate|
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Age Limit and Salary Details for Central Bank of India Vacancy:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Attender/ Sub-Staff||Between 21 years to 35 years||Rs.5000/- per month|
|Faculty||Must be less than 35 years||Rs. 12000/- per month|
|Office Assistant||Not more than 35 years||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Counselor FLCCs||Not exceed 65 years||Rs. 5000/- per month|
Get Now: Latest Bank Jobs
- The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of bank.
- No other allowances will be provided to appointed appliers except monthly remuneration.
Selection process for Central Bank of India Career:
Appliers need to qualify written exam/ Interview to get recruited in these bank government jobs. So, applicants are advised to give their best in test/ Interview.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Must Check: Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to Fill Application form:
- First of all you need to log on to official website of bank that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After that go to “Career with us” tab presented at the top of home page.
- Now you need to hit on “New Recruitment” option visible at the left side of home page.
- A new page will be appeared with different job links you need to choose suitable link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and download application form.
- Take a print out of it and fill application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribe with “Application for the post of……….”
- Put your application form into it and submit it till the last date that is uttered below.
To The Sr. Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
Oriental Building, LIC square,
Kamptee Road Nagpur- 440 001
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last date for submission of application form: 3rd Oct. 2016
|Post Name||Central Bank of India Recruitment|
|Attender/ Sub-Staff||Download Notiofication|
|Faculty/ Office Assistant||Download Notiofication|
|Counselor FLCCs||Download Notiofication|
For further information in concern of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can visit this Official Notification as per post provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Result||Central Bank of India Admit Card|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Eligibility for Bank|
Central Bank of India Recruitment
A latest career notification titled as Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 has been transmitted. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of 62 Specialist Officer Posts. All those candidates who wish to make their career in banking sector may apply against SO vacancies through submitting prescribed application form. Aspirants who are willing to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to visit this page regularly. We will update latest information about the same here.
Applicants seeking Latest Jobs in Government Banking Sector can apply for Central Bank of India vacancies on or earlier than the closing date. Here on this page, team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you complete details which are essential. So, candidates are advised to must go through this page carefully before applying.
|Name of Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Opening Date for applying||14th September 2016|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Post Name and No. of posts:
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of vacancy|
|1||Credit Officers in MMG Scale II||38|
|2||Risk Managers in MMG Scale II||23|
|3||Economist in SMG Scale V||01|
Essential Qualification for Central Bank of India Jobs:
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Credit Officers in MMG Scale II||Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance / PGDBM in Finance / M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or passed examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).|
|Risk Managers in MMG Scale II||B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.|
|Economist in SMG Scale V||Post Graduation in Economics with minimum 55% marks with specialization in monetary/financial economics or econometrics|
Check Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age As on 30.09.2016||Scale of pay|
|Credit Officers in MMG Scale II||20 – 30 Years||31705 – 45950/- P.M|
|Risk Managers in MMG Scale II|
|Economist in SMG Scale V||40 years||Rs.59,170 – 66,070/- P.M|
Note: Age relaxation is applicable for the aspirants of SC and OBC categories as per the govt rules.
Method of Selection:
- Selection of candidates for SR. NO Post 1 & 2 will be done through on-line test and/or interview. Candidates who have applied for SR. NO Post 3, initial screening of their applications will be done to short lists them for personal interaction.
- The test will be in both languages that is English and Hindi and will be of 60 minutes. All questions will be objective type with five options.
Structure of Online Examination:
|Name of the test||No. Of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Stream/category Specific Questions (Credit or risk)||50||50|
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||30||30|
Must Go Through These Articles:
Online Examination Centers:
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates / Persons with Disability||-||Rs.50/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs.500/-||Rs.50/-|
Note- Fee payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment?
- Willing job seekers for Central Bank of India vacancy are first visit to Bank’s website that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- After visiting to home page, Follow the link ‘Career with Us’ > ‘New Recruitment’.
- After that choose the desired advertisement link for which you want to apply.
For SR. NO Post 1 & 2:
- If you want to apply for SR. NO Post 1 & 2, Pres the link ‘Recruitment process for selection of personnel for Credit Officers and Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category)’
- Read the notification completely and then go back to previous page to press on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill Online Application form with all your details and upload scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given
- Now remit the fee through online mode and submit the form within given time.
For SR. NO Post 3:
- Now go for the link ‘Recruitment of Economist in Senior Management Grade, ScaleV ‘ and download the format of application.
- Fill it with personal and qualification details.
- Application duly signed by the candidates should be submitted in envelope super scribing the post applied for to the given address:
- Candidates are advised to send their form within due date as the application received after the last date will be rejected by the concerned authority.
General Manager – HRD,
Central Bank Of India, ChanderMukhi,
17th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400 021
Check Here: Jobs in Mumbai
Dates to be remembered:
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||14.09.2016|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration
(Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas)
|Closing Date for receipt of application For SR. NO Post 3||20.09.2016|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||On or After 20.10.2016|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||04.11.2016|
For more details in concern of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can visit this Official Link. Candidates who are willing to acquire latest recruitment notification and Govt Jobs alert directly in their mail box they can Subscribe Our Email facility by entering their email address.