CGPSC Recruitment 2014
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has disclosed a notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of Civil Judges. Eligible and willing aspirants who want to apply for vacancy must fill online application form.
- Job seekers with outstanding academic educational qualifications and influencing skills must submit their application as soon as possible, since web link are opened till 30th March, 2014.
- All the detailed information about the recruitment is provided on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com. For more recent updates keep visiting our Web Portal.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Civil Judge (Entry Level) Examinations 2014
Name of Position
Class II Gazetted Civil Judges (Entry Level)
No. of Vacancy: 53
Graduation in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
Aspirants must possess their minimum age limit 21 Years and not to be exceeded than 35 years. Age relaxation in age will be given as Govt. rules.
|UR & OH Category||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ST/OBC belonging to Chhattisgarh.||Rs.300/-|
Mode of Payment
Examination fees can be deposited through online mode by using debit/credit card/net banking.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
|Examination Name||Exam Pattern||Total Marks|
|Preliminary Exam||Objective type||100|
|Main Examination||Written Exam||100|
Scale of pay for selected candidates will be Rs.27700-44770/-
How to Apply?
- Job fighters have to fill online available application form. Aspirants are advised to avoid any mistakes in required details. Pay the requisite amount through online mode.
- Submit the completed application and take a print out of details. Match all information for assurance.
|Commencing date of online application form||01.03.2014|
|Closing date of submission of applications||30.03.2014|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||22.06.2014|
Note: All important information is tuned on Official Notification.
CGPSC Recruitment 2014
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has updated a vacancy notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2014.
Candidates who want to be a part of this organization may fill online form on or before the last date to apply. Online application form may be submitted till the 20th March 2014.Exam will be held on 18th May 2014.
Further details regarding the CGPSC Recruitment 2014 are clearly indicated below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Total no. of vacancies
Name of post, vacancies and pay scale details
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Regional Transport Officer||14||Rs.9300 – Rs.34800+GP 4300/-|
|2||Transport Sub-Inspector (Technical)||07||Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + GP 2800/-|
- Candidates who are applying for the Assistant Regional Transport Officer post they must have completed Bachelors Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- For the post of transport sub-inspector applicants should be completed a Bachelors Degree any discipline or a Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicants should have 1 year of experience in an Automobile Workshop for both posts.
Age of the job hunters should be in between 24 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2014.Age relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the job fighters will be made on the basis of:
- Preliminary Online Examination
- Interview & Physical Fitness Test
- Verification of Documents
- Unreserved and OBC categories candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 400/-
- For all reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) from Chhattisgarh need to pay application fee of Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be paid in cash at CSCs (Suvidha Kendras/ Facilitation Centers) or can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online application
- Applicants who are willing to apply they must visit the CGPSC official website which is psc.cg.gov.in
- Fill the online application form by the help of “online apply”.
- Fill the form properly and upload your recent scanned photograph and signature.
- After that pay the required amount of fee submit the form carefully within the required time period take a print out of the form for further use.
Last date to apply
- Online application Closing date: 20th March 2014
- Exam will be held:18th May 2014
Note: open the official publication.