Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has broadcasted a newest job notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from well qualified and capable Indian citizens for 62 various posts of Assistant Forest Conservator and Forest Ranger. Job hunters who have decided to build their career in government sector they must apply for these Job Openings. Keen candidates may apply for CGPSC Recruitment by submit their online application by 12th May 2016.
|Post Name||Assistant Forest Conservator and Forest Ranger|
|No Of Vacancies||62|
|Last date to apply||12th May 2016|
Aspirants can attain remaining information about CGPSC jobs such as Vacancies Details, Qualification, Salary Details, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and other details through this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details for CGPSC Recruitment:
- Assistant Forest Conservator: 16
- Forest Ranger: 46
Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination passed with at least one subjects of Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry. And Graduation or equivalent in Agriculture, Botany, Environment Science, Forestry, Geo-science, Horticulture, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Zoology, and Life Science as one of the Subject from recognized University.
Check Also:- Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Candidates who are willing to apply for Assistant Forest Conservator post they will get salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and those who want to apply for Forest Ranger post they will obtain Rs. 9300-34800/- with the Grade Pay Rs. 4300/- from Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|CGPSC Syllabus||CGPSC Admit Card|
|CGPSC Answer Key||CGPSC Result|
The age of appliers should not be below than 21 and not be exceeding 30 years of age as on 01st January 2016. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per organization norms.
Applying candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories candidates) through online mode.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who want to apply for above vacancies they have to visit official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission which is psc.cg.gov.in
- Then aspirants have to hit on ‘Advertisements’ link in ‘Latest’ section that is available on the home page.
- After that applicants are required to press on ‘Advertisement for Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam – 2016’ link.
- By selecting above said link a new page will be opened having instructions.
- After reading complete details contenders have to hit on online apply link and Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Aspirants must upload latest passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- Once the application is being filled completely you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 13th April 2016
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications: 12th May 2016
Appliers may read this about Official Notification to acquire other information about CGPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates may bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire detailed information about CGPSC vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has strewed a notice of CGPSC Recruitment for filling up various job openings of Assistant Director Fisheries . Applicants who are willing to make their career in government sector and desire to grab this job opportunity they may apply online for CGPSC Recruitment 2016 by filling CGPSC online application form with all essential details on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Assistant Director Fisheries|
|Last Date for Online Application form||30th April 2016|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details regarding CGPSC Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, age limit, selection process, salary detail, Mode of Selection, process to apply, important dates etc.
Applicants who wish to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment they should possess MSc/ MFSc from recognized University.
Age Limit for Assistant Director Fisheries Posts:
- Contenders minimum age should be 28 and maximum age should be 32 years as on 30 April 2016
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission norms.
Scale of Pay:
Applicants who will get selected for CGPSC Recruitment will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100 with grade pay of Rs.5,400/-
Application Fee Detail:
- SC/ST and other backward class need to pay an amount of Rs.300/- as an application fee
- All other categories have to submit an amount of Rs. 400/-
Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in online test or interview which is going to be conducted by selection panel of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission on stipulated date.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to apply for CGPSC Recruitment:
- Applicants who are satisfying above stated eligibility norms they can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website that is psc.cg.gov.in
- On the home page select “advertisement” tab from the left panel.
- Before applying, read the complete advertisement properly.
- Then hit on “Online Application” tab given at the top menu bar
- fill an online application form properly with complete details and upload the scanned photograph and signature and submit it within given time period
- At last, take a print out of system generated form for further use.
|Starting Date to submit Application||01st April 2016|
|Last Date to submit Application||30th April 2016|
For more detail regarding CGPSC Recruitment 2016 you can check Official Notification