CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2015
An advertisement as Office of the controller and drug administration has broadcasted by the CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2015 to filling up the 232 various post. Candidate who are willing to make their career in government sector may apply by filling online form with all significant information on or earlier than the last date.
|No. of Vacancy||232|
|Last date||26th February 2015|
For further information regarding Office of the controller and drug administration such as age limit, salary procedure, and qualification required etc which is provided below:
Vacancy and Qualification Detail:
|Post name||No. of Vacancy||Required qualification|
|Drug Inspector||91||who has Degree in pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology|
|Food Safety Officer||71||Master in Chemistry DEGREE|
|Sample Assistant||70||Recognized by the board of secondary education|
The age of the appliers shouldn’t be more than 30 years. Relaxation will be provided according to the organization rules and regulations.
- Drug Inspector: The participant will be receive 9300-34800+ grade pay rs.4300.
- Food Safety Officer: 5200-20200+ grade pay2800
- Sample Assistant: 5200-20200+ grade pay 1900
- UR: 450/-
- OBC: 350/-
- SC/ST: 300/-
- The payment of the exam fee will be made through ICICI, SBI Bank Challan Form.
Selection of the aspirants will be based on the marks obtained in written test followed by interview.
How to apply:
- All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Choose the link related to this job opening.
- Then hit the link for particular post available in the recruitment examination section at the left side of the page.
- Press “yes” if you meet the entire eligibility criteria.
- Fill the proper information in the online form.
- After the completion of online form, press the submit button provided at the bottom of the page and take a hard copy for the further use.
- Last date of online application form: 26th February 2015
- Last Date to submit the Examination fee: 27th February 2015
- Exam Date: 15th march 2015 and 29th march 2015
- Timing: 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM, 3:00 to 5:15 PM
Note: visit the Official Notification to get more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|