Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released a vacancy notification for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2016. This organization has made announcement to recruit skilled and efficient candidates to fill up 1428 Various Jobs in different disciplines. Eligible Candidates can apply against these current vacancies in government sector, by submitting online application form on or prior to its closing date mentioned below in table. Stay connected with us through this page, for latest updates regarding CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017.
It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest govt. job in Chhattisgarh. For detailed information about CGVYAPAM Jobs such as eligibility standard, application charges and exam Date, etc you may go through given advertisement which is structured below by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Total No. of vacancies||1428|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||20th August 2016|
CGVYAPAM Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Gramin Swasthya Sanyojak (MPW) Male||763|
|Gramin Swasthya Sanyojak (MPW) female||396|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for CGVYAPAM latest vacancy must have passed the 12th grade from recognized board with good academic records. Candidates can apply only apply for Rural Health Coordinator if they are registered with the Chhattisgarh Pera-medical Council.
- Candidates should have Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board with 18 Months female health worker training and Registered in CG nursing council for the Gramin Swasthya Sanyojak (MPW) female post.
Check Also:- 12th Pass Jobs
The minimum age of the candidates is 18 years and upper age limit of candidates will be 35 years. The age shall be considered as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation in age for SC /ST OBC candidates will be given as per government rules.
CGPEB offers the following pay scale to the selected candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Rural Health Coordinator (Male)||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2200/-|
|Rural Health Coordinator (Female)|
|Radiographer||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-|
Get Details: CG VYAPAM Syllabus
- For UR candidates: Rs 350/-.
- For OBC candidates: Rs 250/-.
- For ST/SC/PH candidates: Rs 200/-
Important Note: Candidates can make the payment of application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card (ATM Card).
Mode of Selection:
Applying candidates for CGVYAPAM jobs will be selected based upon their performance in Written Test which will be conducted by organization. Candidates qualifying in Written Test may be called for the interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
Process to fill CGVYAPAM Online Application Form:
- Open the official website of organization which is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- After that, go to “Important Information” section and press the link of post you wish to apply for.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely. Now you should press the link “Online Application Form”.
- Now candidates are required to enter complete details in application form like qualification, age, category, etc
- The next step is to upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature as required
- Check the form at once after completing all the details and Hit on Submit button
- Now online application process completed successfully
- Download or you may take Hard copy of application for future use.
You May Also Read:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date to submit application form- 20th August 2016
- Exam Date – 11th September 2016
More Jobs in Chhattisgarh – Check Here
For more information, candidates you may go through this Official Link. Contenders may also bookmark this page for latest about CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CGVYAPAM Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|