KPSC Login My Profile
KPSC Thulasi stands for Kerala Public Service Commission. PCS Kerala is the official website, launched by the state government of Kerala for all employees of the state. Check Step by Step Guide for KPSC Login My Profile here!!
Candidates applying for recent Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment or for any upcoming notification need to register themselves at the site while already registered candidates need to follow KPSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page. To check more instructions regarding KPSC Thulasi Profile Login, check this page.
Latest Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
KPSC Login My Profile
Eligibility to register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile
The following eligibility criteria have to be satisfied to register on the Thulasi Profile registration portal:
- Applying candidates must be citizen of Kerala.
- The minimum age of the appliers should be 21 years.
- The candidate should not be more than 51 years in age.
- Appliers should be a graduate or post-graduate or professional degree holder from a recognized educational institution.
Kerala PSC Recruitment
Recently, Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has advertised a notification for filling up vacant Posts of Assistant Professor/ Maintenance Engineer and others. Interested candidates are suggested to check KPSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page details and submit their forms on or before the last date that is updating soon.
KPSC Login My Profile One Time Registration Process
KPSC Login My Profile Thulasi One Time Registration:
- First of all, Candidates are required to visit to the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission that is “www.keralapsc.gov.in”.
- Now interested candidate have to hit on the “One Time Registration” Option present in the middle of the homepage.
- Now new website will be opened on your digital screen where you have to go to the “New Registration” tab available in the right side of the homepage.
- After that, hit on the “Sign UP” button for Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile Login Thulasi.
- New page will be navigated to your screen where you have to fill the KPSC Login My Profile One Time Registration 2022 Form including all the personal details correctly in prescribed format.
- After that, press on the “Register” button present underneath of the page.
- Now hit on “Generate OTP” number.
- Then you will see a new dialog box asking for filling up the CAPTCHA code.
- After that, hit on Submit button for KPSC One Time Registration.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mail ID / Mobile Number.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Procedure of KPSC Login My Profile
- Now candidates are required to go back to KPSC Thulasi Login Home.
- On the right side you have to enter the “User ID, Password and Access Code” in the space provided in dialog box as shown in below given image.
- Then you have to fill the required details in the Thulasi KPSC Login My Profile Page and press “proceed” button.
- Fill the Personal Details such as Name, Date of Birth, Qualifications, Blood Group, Nationality, Enter the caste, Present address, whole address details, STD code and your residence phone number, enter your mobile number, Name of the Father and Mother, Occupation of the father and mother etc in the boxes for KPSC Login My Profile Thulasi PSC.
- All the particulars must be filled carefully and also check all the entered Details for KPSC One Time Thulasi Login.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Reset KPSC Thulasi Forgot User ID/Password through SMS:
Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID SMS KL USR
- To reset your password SMS
- KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registered mobile only.
Change Kerala OTR Profile Details Online:
To change Kerala OTR Profile Details on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in, just follow the given steps below.
- Initially, you need to visit the official website of Kerala Thulasi PCS.
- From homepage, hit on the login option.
- In third step, enter your user id and password.
- Then, enter the access code and press on login.
- Enter your OTR Profile.
- Choose your education qualification from the option.
- You can select your details to edit.
- So, after completion of editing, press on the save option.
Steps to Edit Signature /Photo at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in login portal:
- Visit the Official Portal of Kerala Thulasi Portal.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given box.
- Press on login option and enter into your account.
- Hit on the add/change photograph and signature on the dashboard to edit.
- Finally, you can edit photographs and signatures as per your requirement
Upload Documents and Photographs:
Now, candidates are required to upload the essential documents, certificates, photographs and signatures as mentioned below:
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified
- Photocopy of 10th certificate
- Photocopy of 12th certificate
- Photocopy of Graduation degree
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in pdf format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute (format specified in Appendix A of the Information Brochure)
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Details of the valid Identity Document* (ID) (The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment
- Valid Identity Document: Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License
Get Here: More Government Jobs
Make Payment After Kerala PSC Login Thulasi:
- Once you upload these relevant documents then you have to make payment of application form through online mode by using debit/ credit or cash.
- Pay your application fee after ensuring your category.
- For payment of application fee, you have to hit fee payment option and then hit pay fee link.
- Now read the instructions carefully.
- After that, make payment.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Final Submission of KPSC Application Form:
- Now candidates are required to check all the details once again.
- Then you have to press on the appropriate link for final submission.
- At the end, don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for future usage.
Press Here: Check KPSC Logion My Profile Details Link
Forgot User ID/Password of KPSC Login My Profile
- Again move the cursor towards the “Forget Password?” link available at the right side of the homepage and open it.
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen where you have to fill the required details in the dialog boxes for Kerala Thulasi PSC Login.
- Then hit on the “Reset” button and enter the “New Password”.
- This will reset your old password and “New Password” will be allotted.
- You can also reset over your mobile by using small message service for KPSC Thulasi Login Page.
- The candidates have to sent a SMS to 166 OTHERWISE 51969 OR 9223166166
- Type KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
Forgot Registration Number, Read: Steps to Retrieve Registration Number
How to Recover KPSC User Login ID?
Recover the KPSC OTR user ID by sending a SMS from the following set-up to get USER ID for Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Profile.
- Candidates who lost their user ID could sent the SMS through their listed mobile number merely for Thulasi KPSC Login My Profile.
- To Type KL USR send SMS to 166 otherwise 51969 or 9223166166.
- In case any applicant will have not recover with using beyond all methods.
- They will have a chance to recuperate their user ID plus Password by Dialing Kerala PSC help desk to 0471 2554000 with the help of your registration particulars like submitted name, mobile number plus etc.
- The KPSC Tulasi Help desk representative would track your User ID.
More Links Related To This Page
|Latest Jobs in Kerala||Kerala PSC Notification|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||Kerala PSC Results|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus||Kerala PSC Question Papers|
KPSC Login My Profile Related FAQ’s
Question 1. What is the specification of the photograph, signature?
- The size should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb in front facial pose.
- The back ground should be in light shade, with clearly visible face.
- The digital form of the photograph obtained from the Studio can be easily transformed into the required specification using any of the Image Processing Softwares like MS-Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP etc.
- Signature: The size should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb
Question 2. How can I ensure that my application has been submitted?
Answer: You can see status in profile as Applied. Also you get an SMS if you have provided mobile number. You can take a printout at any time to submit for Receipt, NOC etc
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||State Government Jobs|