English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) will conduct admission process for PGCTE course. Students who are interested in EFLU Admission 2022 can first check the eligibility and then fill the application form before the last date.
English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad offer various part-time courses in different languages for students or professionals. Now the University is starting EFL University Admission for PGCTE through offline mode.
EFLU PGCTE Admission 2022 Notification – Details
|University Name||English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)|
|Admission Into||Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English 2022 (1 year)|
|Start Date Of Application Form||December 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
Students are advised to first check the EFLU Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English Notification and then apply offline for EFLU Admission Process before the last date.
For more information regarding the English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad Admissions go through the below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com Let’s have a look at the details of EFLU PGCTE Distance Education Admission.
EFLU Hyderabad Admission
|Name of the Organisation||English and Foreign Languages University|
|Name of the course||Post-Graduate certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE)|
|Duration of the course||1 year, 2 semesters|
Eligibility and EFLU Admission Procedure
Candidates who are applying for EFLU PGCTE admission, they must have done M.A. in English or in an allied subject (Linguistics, Education, Mass Communication, Psychology or Critical Humanities/Liberal Arts) from a recognized University or Institution.
Know Here: Best Career Opportunities
EFLU Application Form Fee
Candidates have to pay PGCTE EFLU Application Form fee through demand draft which should be drawn in favour of –
“The Registrar, EFL University Hyderabad”
- General/OBC – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST – Rs. 250
EFLU PGCTE Distance Education Fee Structure
The following are the fee structure for EFLU PGCTE Distance Education Course for the Indian Nationals-
|Registration fee||Rs. 200||Rs. 200|
|Tuition fee (including examination fee)||Rs. 1100||Rs. 550|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs. 2200||Rs. 1100|
|Development Fund||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|Postage||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
|Total Programme fee||Rs. 5700||Rs. 3450|
Check This: How To Get A College Scholarship
PGCTE Syllabus of English And Foreign Languages University
The following are the compulsory programmes for Post-Graduate certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE) (Distance Mode).
- Phonetics and Spoken English
- Methods of Teaching English
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Modern English grammar and Usage
- Interpretation of Literature
- Materials for the Teaching of English
- Practice Teaching
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Procedure to apply for EFL University Hyderabad Admission
Follow these steps to apply for EFLU Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English Admission-
- The very first step is to visit the official website of the University i.e. www.efluniversity.ac.in to apply for EFLU Hyderabad Admission.
- Now search for the “Admission Notification for PGCTE 2022 Through Distance Mode EFL University” which is present in the “ACADEMIC ANNOUNCEMENTS” on the below section of the home page.
- You will be directed to a new web page where you will get to hit on “PGCTE Advertisement 2022” to check the EFL University Distance Education Admission Details.
- If you are eligible and want to apply revisit the earlier web site and hit on “PGCTE Application Form 2022”.
- Now first go through the PGCTE Application Form carefully.
- Take the print out of the EFLU Post-Graduate Certificate In the teaching Of English Application Form and fill it carefully in the prescribed format.
- Send the EFLU Admission Form along with the demand draft to the below mention postal address.
School of Distance Education
The English and Foreign Languages University
Near Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500007, INDIA.
Press Here: EFLU Official Website
EFLU Important Dates 2022:
|Date of PG and Ph.d. Entrance Exam||Mar 1, 2022 – Mar 3, 2022|
|Date of UG Registration||Apr 12, 2022|
|BA (Hons.) Korean Registration||Mar 27, 2022|
|PG Entrance Result||Oct 5, 2022|
|Submitting Document for PG of||Oct 8, 2022|
|Provisionally Selected Candidate List for PG||Oct 13, 2022|
|Fee Payment for PG Admission||Oct 16, 2022|
|MA in English (Distance Mode) Registration Deadline||Mar 20, 2022|
For more information regarding the EFL University Distance Education and EFLU Admission 2022 visit the official website of the organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Students’ Horoscope|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|