Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Chhattisgarh High Court has circulated an employment notification for filling up 08 vacancies of District Judge (Entry Level) in concern to Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for those who are willing to work in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service. Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs by forwarding the filled application as soon as possible. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification by submitting the duly filled application form in prescribed format before the last date that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Number of vacancies||8|
|Last Date of receipt of application||05th September 2016|
Applying candidate must be a citizen of India and has for at least seven years been an advocate as on 01/01/2016.
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
Upper age limit of applying candidate must be 35 Years and has not attained the age of 45 years on the first day of January in the year in which applications for appointment are invited i.e. 01/01/2016. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Applicants who will be selected against the aforesaid post will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 51,550-63,070/- per month from organization.
Examination Fees ( Non Refundable ) for Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancies:
- Appliers are required to pay an application fee of Rs.1000 those who belong to General category and for all the candidates who are not the residents of Chhattisgarh state irrespective of their categories.
- Whereas, those who are bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh and belong to SC / ST category are required to pay Rs.700 as application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Examination Fee is to be deposited only in the form of Challan with SBI branches through Core Banking Network all over India. Therefore, original copy of Challan must be attached to application form.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written examination in the exam-centre and followed by viva-voce. Candidate will be called for viva voce test in the ratio of 1:3 in order of merit on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment?
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for this post, need to visit the official website that is cghighcourt.nic.in for getting the required application format.
- Aspirants are required to hit on “Recruitment” link visible at left side of home page and proceed further by selecting “High Court Recruitments” link.
- After that choose “Download” link separately for advertisement and application form available against ‘District Judge (Entry Level) 5(1)(c)’ name of exam.
- Now, read the notification completely and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now, fill the downloaded application in proper format including all required details.
- Completely filled and signed application along with Identity-Sheet & four identical and recent passport size self attested photographs with name and address of the applicant on the back of the photographs affixing one photograph on application form, one photograph on Identity-Sheet and two photographs to be stapled at the space provided in the application form and Two self addressed envelope (11” x 5”) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each addressed to as given below.
- On the envelope containing the application form the words “Application for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2016 by direct recruitment and the Advt. No. 01/S & A Cell/2016” must be super scribed that must be forwarded latest by the last date of receipt of application as given below.
High Court of Chhattisgarh
At Bodari, BILASPUR (C.G.),
Pin – 495220
Get Here: More Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of application: 05th September 2016
Note: Candidates may check this Official Notification for getting additional details on Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Chhattisgarh High Court: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On