Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2014
- High Court of Chhattisgarh has stated a notification of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2014 for the post of Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III in the establishment of District and Sessions’ Court Baloda Bazar.
- Eligible citizens may apply by filling application form in prescribed format on or before the closing date.
- To grab more information you may go through the given advertisement which is specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
High Court of Chhattisgarh
Total No. of Vacancies:
Information of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2014
|S.No.||Post Name||No of Posts|
- Stenographer: Aspirants must have Graduate with Hindi as an optional Subject from Recognized Board and candidates should have Type Writing skill certificate from recognized Institution. Applicants should have an adequate knowledge of computers.
- Assistant: Job fighter must have passed Graduate and should hold certificate of Diploma in Computer Applications Certificate (DCA) or equivalent.
- Aspirants’ age should reside in between 18 years to 40 Years as on 1st January 2014.
- Contenders’ age should exist up to 35 Years those who are Non-residence of Chhattisgarh state.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in Written Examination.
Selected job hunter will get handsome amount of salary according to the posts as mentioned below:
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|Stenographer||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Assistant Grade-III||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to fill the application form in pre scribed format with all mandatory details and are requested to attach all essential Xerox copies of necessary documents andshould forward it to the mentioned below given address:
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Last date to submit application form: 31st March 2014 up to 5:00 PM.
Note: For more details you may visit the Official notification.