Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2013
- Chhattisgarh High Court, Bilaspur has announced a notification for the recruitment for the post of Engineer, Registrar and Programmer & DOP Posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2013.
- Well qualified and talented aspirants, who are looking for the High court vacancy, may apply for this recruitment on or before the last date of application receipt that is, 8th November 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com is providing you all the details about this notification such as, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limitation, how to apply etc. you can check the below section.
Name of the organization
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur
Total Number of vacancies
Post and vacancy details
|Assistant Registrar (IT)||01|
|Data Entry (Operator)||06|
Applicants must have a Degree of B.E/ B. Tech in computer science / MCA / M. Sc Degree with relevant experience as per the post requirement from a recognized university.
- Age limitation of the applicants should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation for the reserved aspirants is applicable as per the Government Rules.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
How to apply
- Job fighters who want to apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment may fill the application form in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ certificates and passport size photograph with the form, and the duly filled application form with the self addressed envelope, must reach at the given address by registered post/Speed post, before the last date.
“O/o Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)”
Last date for application receipt: 8th November 2013
For more details must visit the Official Notification