Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible contenders for filling up 22 District Judge Posts. Notification as Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018–19 has been published on its official portal along with the details of offline submission of application forms.
Those candidates who are interested and are eager to join High Court of Chhattisgarh must go through the Adv. No. 2-A/S & A Cell/2018 through this page, ensure their eligibility and apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment through offline mode of application process.
Highlights of This Page:
Application for 22 District Judge Vacancies in CG High Court:Download Here!!!
Authorized selection committee of CG High Court is going to recruit deserving aspirants on the basis of their qualifications mentioned in the applications which will be acceptable till 05-09-2018 and final selection will be done on the basis of written examination which is scheduled to be held on 18-11-2018.
To collect more information regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018–19 by going through the content provided on this page which is well designed by the devoted team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
CG High Court Jobs:
|Category for District Judge||No. of Vacant Posts|
Educational Qualification required for CG High Court Vacancies:
Candidates willing to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court vacancies must have possessed a degree in law of a university established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C.
Chhattisgarh High Court Age Criteria:
Lower age limit for the contenders applying for CG High Court jobs is 35 years and upper age limit for the same is 45 years as on 01-01-2018. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided upto 3 years to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Those applicants who are willing to apply for CG high Court Recruitment and belong to unreserved category have to pay Rs.1, 000/- as their fee for examination whereas those who belong to SC/ST category are required to pay Rs.700/- towards their exam.
Exam fess is to be paid through Challan withSBI branches through Core Banking Network all over India. Original challan is to be attached along with the application in the two self-attested envelope stamped of Rs.25/-
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
CG High Court Salary:
A fixed amount of Rs.1, 31,100/- to Rs.2, 16,600/- will be paid to the aspirants who will be selected for Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs of District Judge as per the existing government rules adopted by the organization.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Procedure:
Eligible candidates shall be required to appear in written examination in the exam-centre and for viva-voce at their own expenses before the High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur to get recruited for CG High Court District Judge Recruitment.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment?
- The very first thing that jobseekers are required to do is to reach the home page of the official website of CG High Court or the direct link provided below to download their application form.
- Hit the “Recruitment” link provided at the right side on the home page of the official portal.
- On following the above steps you will be navigated to a new page where you need to tap on “High Court Recruitments” link.
- List of various CG High Court Vacancies will appear on your screen.
- Search the suitable link for “District Judge (Entry Level)” under “5(1)(c)” particular and press the same.
- Go through the entire details carefully and if you satisfy all the requirements then download the application through same PDF.
- After that you need to fill the details required in the application for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitmentand send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Also attach relevant documents and exam fee challan along with the duly filled in application form.
High Court of Chhattisgarh at Bodri,
Pin – 495220
Check: Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Dates to Remember:
Last date to submit application form for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment: 05-09-2018
After going through the above details it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018–19 through offline mode. For more details, visit its Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Chhattisgarh High Court Admit Card||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|