Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Latest Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2018 has been proclaimed by High Court Of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur for filling up 61Stenographer Posts in different categories such as SC/ ST and other categories.
Regarding this,High Court Of Chhattisgarh invites applications from eligible contenders who possess Graduate Degree. Interested aspirants can apply by submitting their application form till the end date that is 12-10-2018.
Overview of the page:
Get Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment Advt Details:
According to Official PDF of CG High Court Stenographer Recruitment, total 61 positions are vacant (60 for Stenographer and 01 for Stenographer (Bilingual).Willing contenders can grab this opportunity by applying for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 through offline mode.
To obtain rest of details of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018, CG High Court Vacancy etc you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Number of Chhattisgarh High Court Posts||61|
|Last date to fill Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form||12-10-2018|
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Stenographer||Stenographer (Bilingual)|
|Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Vacancy|
|Total Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy||60||01|
CG High Court Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification for CG High Court Jobs|
Degree of Graduate and passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively.
Must be a Graduate and Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. respectively & in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m. respectively
Check More: Graduate Jobs
CG High Court Age Limit:
Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2018 as per norms. Relaxation in age will be given as follows to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs.
- 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
- 10 years for bonafide resident of Chhattisgarh
- 10 years for women candidates
Download Official PDF of:
Salary Details for CG High Court Recruitment:
Appointed appliers for Chhattisgarh High Court District Judge Recruitment will receive an impressive amount as monthly income of Rs. 38100/- to Rs. 120400/-from the concerned department of organization.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Process:
Candidates shall be selected for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written test followed by skill test organized by the experts of High Court Of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018:
To fill Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment, candidates are advised to follow below given simple steps:
- Visit to the official website of the Chhattisgarh High Court that is highcourt.cg.gov.in to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
- From home page move your cursor to “Recruitment” tab mentioned on the left side for Chhattisgarh High Court Bilaspur Recruitment.
- Thirdly from new window,you need to press on “High Court Recruitment” link
- After that you need to follow “Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual)” and press on “Download PDF” for CG High Court Recruitment 2018
- NowChhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Advertisement will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Ensure your eligibility from official PDF of Chhattisgarh High Court StenographerRecruitment.
- Downloadformat of Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill application form for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment with correct details in prescribed format in accurate manner.
- Now, affix all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Afterwards, enclose the application form en envelope and super-scribed in bold Capital letters with “Application for the post of “………………………”
- In the last step, send the application form at the postal address before the closing date.
To the Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri,
Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220
Check: Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Date to Remember:
Last date to submit application form for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment: 12-10-2018
After going through the above details it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018–19 through offline mode. For more details, visit its Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Chhattisgarh High Court Admit Card||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|