Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Chhattisgarh High Court has proclaimed a vacancy advertisement titled as Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment. In this concern, applications are intends to invite from studious and work oriented applicants for filling up unoccupied vacancies of District Judge (Entry Level) posts. Candidates who are seeking Jobs in Chhattisgarh must apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy. For applying, aspirants need to fill the application forms till the last date which is 10-06-2017. Aspirants who are willing to know more about Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 they have a look on below vital information.
This Page Includes:
Applicants who are intended to apply for CG High Court Recruitment they are required to follow below stated guidelines to submit the application form. Candidates can get the remaining information about Chhattisgarh High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this page that is well structured by the entire team members of recruitmentresult.com
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Number Of Vacancies||08|
|Closing Date Of Application||10-06-2017|
Name Of The Post:
District Judge (Entry Level) – 08 Posts
Educational Qualification For High Court Of Chhattisgarh Recruitment:
Willing appliers must possess degree in law a university established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualification.
- Only those contenders can apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs whose minimum age limit 35 and maximum age limit 45 as on 01st January 2017.
- Age limit shall be relaxed upto a maximum limit of 3 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes
Aspirants those who will be selected for CG High Court Vacancies will get suitable amount of salary that is Rs. 51550 to Rs 63070 per month offered by the selection committee of Chhattisgarh High Court.
Download Here: Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Notification
Examination Fee (Non Refundable):
- Applicants who belonging to unreserved category they are need to pay Rs 1000/- and who are bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh state belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes as notified for the State of Chhattisgarh they are required to pay Rs 700/- as an application fee.
- Fee in the form of Cash, Money Order, Bank Draft or Cheque shall not be accepted in any case and such applications shall be rejected for want of adequate fee.
- Before sending the challan the candidates must ensure and be satisfied that there is no default. In case the challan is found defective or incomplete, the application shall be treated as rejected.
Mode of Enrollment for Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy:
- Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation level in District Judge (Entry Level) Exam and Viva Voice (interview) which will be taken by selection committee of organization on scheduled date.
- Applicants need tom appear for written exam at their own expenses and aspirants who will shortlisted they will be called for Viva Voice (interview) in the ratio of 1:3.
Judicial Service Examination Scheme – 2017:
- Paper-I Law (Maximum marks 100)
- Paper-II Law (Maximum marks 100)
Viva Voce (20 marks)
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Fill Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form?
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Chhattisgarh High Court that is “highcourt.cg.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab mentioned on the left side of the homepage and open it.
- On the next page you have to choose “High Court Recruitment” link
- Then hit on the “download PDF” link that is available “District Judge (Entry Level) 2017”.
- Read the given advertisement carefully.
- After that, download the application form given underneath.
- Now fill the application form with correct details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form en envelope and super-scribed with the ‘name of the Post______”.
- Send the application form at the postal address before the closing date.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220
Find More: Jobs in Chhattisgarh
- Ending date for submission of application form: 10-06-2017
- Date Of Written Exam: 20/08/2017
Go through Official Link for getting more info regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017. You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl + D key to get details about this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|