Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
High Court of Chhattisgarh has pronounced a vacancy notification as Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment. Organizing body is looking for eligible candidates for filling 132 unoccupied posts of Stenographer, Assistant Grade III and several others. So, aspirants wish to get hired for these available vacancies may apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 before 30-01-2017.
This Page Includes:
Contenders, who intend to join the High court of Chhattisgarh, must submit their duly filled prescribed application forms till the last date of receipt of application. Jobs seekers willing to apply for this recruitment notification can attain rest info from below of this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Total No. Of Posts||132|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||30-01-2017|
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||40||Graduate and must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English @ 80 words per minute and 30 w.p.m. & in Hindi.|
|Translator||05||Must be a Law Graduate and Legal Assistants attached to the Hon’ble Chief Justice or the Hon’ble Judge, successfully discharging their duties will be given preference.|
|Hindi Stenographer||01||Graduate and Must have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in Hindi @ 80 words per minute and 25 w.p.m.|
|Assistant Librarian||03||Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science.|
|Assistant Grade III||76||Graduate and One year diploma Course in computer from I.T.I.|
|Assistant Grade III (Computer)||02||Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer.|
|Assistant Grade III (Photocopy Operator)||03||Graduate and Two years working experience of Photocopy Machine operation.|
|Library Assistant (A.G.-III)||01||Bachelors Degree in Library Science.|
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation for Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs:
Applying candidate must have attained minimum age of 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
Relaxation in Age:
- Up to 5 years to SC / ST candidates
- Up to 10 years for the women candidates and Physically Disabled Persons
- Maximum age shall not exceed 45 years of age including the upper age limit and the relaxed age.
CG High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
Salary Structure for CG High Court Vacancy:
|Name of Post||Pay Band|
|Stenographer||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4300 G.P.|
|Translator||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 G.P.|
|Hindi Stenographer||Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800 G.P.|
|Assistant Grade III||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 G.P|
|Assistant Grade III (Computer)||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 GP + 200 SP|
|Assistant Grade III (Photocopy Operator)||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1900 GP|
|Library Assistant (A.G.-III)|
Selection Process for Chhattisgarh High Court Job:
- Candidates who will be possessing cut off marks for educational / professional qualification for deciding candidature during scrutiny of the application forms of recruitment process will only be called for Written Test, Skill Test and or Interview.
- Final appointed to the post on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and or Interview will be decided by the Competent Authority.
- No TA/DA should be admissible to any candidate for appearing in any of the Tests/ Interview.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment?
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for this post, need to visit the official website that is highcourt.cg.gov.in for getting the required application format.
- Aspirants will be getting the “Recruitment” link at left side on the home page only, hit that link and proceed further by selecting ‘High Court Recruitments’ link.
- Now, choose “Download PDF” link against “High Court Recruitment 2016” exam name for getting the notification.
- Now, read the notification completely and write the below attached application in proper format including all required details.
- Completely filled application along with self attested copies of testimonials/certificates regarding age, Caste, qualification and experience (if any), duly attested passport size photograph be affixed in prescribed Performa must be enclosed in an envelope.
- Application must be accompanied with one extra passport size photograph, which shall contain name and address on the back side.
- On the envelope containing the application form the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF“…….. ” must be super scribed in bold Capital letters by Registered Post / Speed Post / Other Courier / Humdast at below given address latest by the last date of receipt of application as given below.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Get Here: More Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Last date of receipt of application: 30-01-2017
Candidates may check Official Notification for more information related to Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|