Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
New Vacancy advertisement has been published by the high court of Chhattisgarh titled as Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment. According to the advertisement the organization wants to hire young candidates to fill the 17 vacant posts of Staff Car Driver. Candidates who are seeking for jobs in Chhattisgarh and also have valid driving license must apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 after ensuring their eligibility from this page.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Candidates after ensuring their eligibility found themselves suitable, can visit the official website of the organization and follow the steps provided below to download and send application form before its closing date that is 11-10-2017. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in driving test followed by personal interview. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Number of vacancy||17|
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Details
- Post Name- Staff Car Driver
- No of the Vacancies – 17
Candidates who are going to apply for CG HC Car Driver recruitment shall possess class 10th degree certificate from a recognized university or board. Candidate should also possess valid transport (commercial) driving license.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
- Age of the candidates applying for Chhattisgarh High Court Staff Car Driver Vacancy shall be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. Age relaxation to Sc/ST category will be 05 years and 03 years for OBC category candidates. Female candidates will get 10 years age relaxation and Permanent or temporary government employee will get 5 years age relaxation.
- Chhattisgarh Resident aspirants must not above then 40 years in age.
Get Here >> Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Notification
Candidates who get selected for Chhattisgarh High Court Staff Car Driver Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.5200 – 20200 + grade pay of Rs.1900 per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview and driving test. Candidates who qualify driving test then will be called for personal interview. Decision of managing committee will be considered to be final.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should go through the below stated steps to fill Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh High Court that is “highcourt.cg.gov.in”
- After navigating the home page move your cursor to “Recruitment” tab mentioned on the left side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post for which you wish to apply for and tap to “High Court Recruitment” link
- Then hit on the “download PDF” link that is available “Staff Car Driver 2017”.
- After that read the given High Court Recruitment advertisement carefully.
- Now after ensuring your eligibility download the application form given underneath.
- After that fill that application form with correct details in prescribed format.
- Affix all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form en envelope and super-scribed with the ‘name of the Post______”.
- Send the application form at the postal address before the closing date.
Download Here >> CG High Court Application Form
Chhattisgarh High Court, Bilaspur
Last date to send application form: 11-10-2017
Candidates can get further details of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also follow us on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs in Chhattisgarh||High Court Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|