Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
Applications are invited against a career notification titled as Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment for filling up the vacancies of Stenographer and Assistant. Candidates who are willing to get a government job in Chhattisgarh they must clutch this chance. Interested candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment by submitting their application through offline channels.
This Page Includes:
Skilled and talented candidates who think themselves eligible for these vacant positions they can apply by filling the application form in prescribed format. Candidates can submit this application form on or before the closing date which is 10-04-2017. For obtaining more information in concern to Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment, candidates can go through this page completely which is well maintained by recruitmentresult.com.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Number Of Vacancies||16|
|Closing Date Of Application||10-04-2017|
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Details:
- Stenographer (Hindi): 07 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade –III: 07 Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job opening they must have possessed Graduation from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks. Candidates should have Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination certificate from Chhattisgarh or MP Board and must also hold Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).
Candidates who are going to apply their age should be minimum 18 years and it should maximum up to 40 years as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Candidates who will be appointed on the above said positions they will get the attractive amount of pay scale as per their post which is provided below:
- Stenographer (Hindi & English): Rs. 5200-20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Assistant Grade –III: Rs. 5200-20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test, Skill Test/ Typing Test and Interview. All the selection rounds will be organized by the selection team of organization on stipulated date and time.
Must Read Below Given Tips:
Process To Apply For Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates must have to visit the official website of organization which is highcourt.cg.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “Recruitment” tab from the left panel.
- Thereafter, candidates need to hit on “District Courts Recruitments” option.
- Now hit on “PDF” link given under “Advertisement for Stenographer (Hindi & English) and Assistant Grade-III at District Court Mahasamund” option.
- A notification will open on your screen and you must read the complete details through it.
- After getting complete details, download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill this form with entire correct information and attach the self attested copies of relevant documents & self addressed envelope with worth Rs. 5/- with filled in form.
- Cover it in an envelope and send to the below furnished address latest by end date.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
Office of District & Session Judge, Mahasamund,
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Get Here: More Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Last Date of receipt of application form: 10-04-2017
Candidates who wish to gain more details regarding Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 they must check out Official notification from the above segment of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||High Court Recruitment|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|