Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment
High Court of Chhattisgarh has circulated an advertisement in concern of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment. Enthusiastic and talented job hunters are invited against vacancy of District Judge (Entry Level). Aspirants who want to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 may send application in prescribed format till last date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to submit application||07th August 2015|
To grab more information about Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy you may go through the given advertisement which is specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible candidates may grab this opportunity by applying as soon as possible.
District Judge (Entry Level)
Aspirants who want to apply must be citizen of India must have experiences of seven years as advocate as on 01/01/2015.
Selected participants will get Rs. 51550 – 63070/- per month as salary from High Court of Chhattisgarh.
Age of appliers should not be less than 35 years and more than 45 years on the first day of January in the year in which applications for appointment are invited i.e. 01/01/2015.
- For the aspirants who are bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh state belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC as notified for the State of Chhattisgarh application fee is Rs. 700/-.
- For the UG Candidates and for those who are not the residents of Chhattisgarh state application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Fee should be submitted through Challan with SBI branches through Core Banking Network all over India.
Selection of job hunters will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in prescribed format with all mandatory details that can be obtained from official site that is cghighcourt.nic.in.
- Application must be attached with copies of testimonials/ certificates (duly attested by Gazetted Officer) regarding age, Caste, self attested photographs, qualification and experience and Two self addressed envelope (11” x 5”) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2015 by direct recruitment and the Advt. No. 01/S & A Cell/2015”.
- Application should be forwarded at address tuned below by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Other Courier/ Humdas.
High Court of Chhattisgarh
Bodari, BILASPUR (C.G.),
Pin – 495220
Last Date to submit application: 07th August 2015
Note: To get more details about Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On