You can get from this page:
- About University
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
About the University
Christ College was recognized by the University Grants Commission of India, (UGC) on 17 June 1972. The university offers a various number of courses like undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes in a variety of academic streams including Law, , Management, Humanities, Business Administration, Commerce Sciences, and Social Sciences.
Christ University is a private deemed to be university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
|Year of establishment||15 July 1969|
|Vice- Chancellor||Dr Fr Thomas C Mathew|
|Affiliation||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Head Office Address||University Grants Commission of India, (UGC)|
Hostel facilities are provided for the students. Hostel is designed as the requirement of the students to live.
Library is the soul and a center of acquiring, processing, preserving and disseminating information to empowering knowledge, well trained staff and an automated library system is guided in the organization. To enhance the knowledge many resources such as books, periodicals, online periodicals, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, project reports, audio / video cassettes, and question bank are provided in the library.
In the university there is an Auditorium including with the facility of 2000-seater, air conditioner which is the main attraction of the University. It is used in institutional and departmental programmes.
Well-maintained gardens and buildings, air-condition halls:
Well maintain garden and building is the great part of the institution
There is a Radio network is providing in the university campus. New guidelines covering Education, Technical and vocational Education, Higher Education and Extension Education are out come by this way.
A Healthcare centre is allocated near the University for students according to the latest facilities.
Canteen facility for students with proper facilities according to their need
The university has connected the entire department through a local area network which is connected to the internet through a leased line and the university has different laboratories in different departments with internet browsing facility.
Seminar Halls, Conference Hall, Assembly Hall:
More over many Seminar Halls, Conference Hall, Assembly Hall are situated in the campus as the programs happens in the university
Hostel Facility for girl students:
Separate hostel facilities with all setup are situated in the university with female staff as the security of the students.
- Basic Sciences & Humanities
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
School of Law:
- Doctoral Programmes (PhD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Law
- MA in International Studies
- Master of Law (LLM) in Constitutional and Administrative Law (One Year)
- Master of Law (LLM) in Corporate and Commercial Law (One Year)
- Bachelor of Law (BBA., LLB) (Honours)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (Christ University) + MS Finance/Global Marketing Management/Master of Science in Information Systems (VCU-USA)
- MBA – International Business (FHWS – Germany)and PGDM – Finance/ Marketing (Christ University)
- M Phil Programmes
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Management
- Doctoral Programmes (PhD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management
Doctoral Programmes (PhD):
- M Phil Programmes
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Commerce
- Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce (Professional)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)
- Certificate Courses in Odd Semester
- Basics of Business Management
- Certificate Courses in Even Semester
- Creative Advertising
- Banking Management
- Introduction to Accounting and Investment
For applying in the university courses applicants have to explore our website, browsed through the details regarding our courses and are eager of joining course firstly students have to fill/submit the online application form and send the supporting documents to the Office of Admissions.
After doing this you get to know the regarding the process of admission through your contact email.’
Application forms can be obtained after remitting the prescribed application fee at Counter No.7, Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, Bangalore.
- Online form can also be filled from the University website. The online application can be either be processed after remitting the application fee at SBI core banking branches in the prescribed SBI Challan Format given in University website or through the payment gateway with a valid Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility program page in the University website).
- Take a print / receive and sign the application form after filling in further details on the printed Online Application / Direct Mode Application form. How to fill Online Application Form
- Take a copy of the application form for their further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
- Applicants should send / submit the application and the required supporting documents in an A4 size Envelope ONLY and kindly mention your programme applied for and Mobile Number:
|Category||Contact email ID|
|For Any Indian Studentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For International Students (SAARC/PIO/OCI/ African and Other Foreign Nationals)||email@example.com|
Fee structure as per the course and fee
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management||90000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Chemistry||50000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Civil Engineering||90000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Commerce||80000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science||80000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science and Engineering||90, 000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Economics||50, 000|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education||50, 000|
For more Fees details> Check
Process of Counselling:
- Candidates must have to confirm the counseling dates from the official website of the university
- Candidates must have to know about their ranking which is based on merit list.
Documents needed at the time of Counseling:
- Original Admit card with Xerox copy.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket and the Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate, Medical documents.
- A bank draft according to the discussed on university prospect.
- Original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
For more Details about University Check Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|