COMEDK UGET Counselling
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka has released the COMEDK UGET Counselling procedure, dates, registration guidelines and much more details. All the concerned aspirants need to attend the COMEDK UGET allotment procedure starting from 01-07-2019 to 13-07-2019.
On the basis of COMEDK UGET Results, only shortlisted candidates will be called for COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure on scheduled dates, venue given below. To appear in COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019, aspirants need to fill Registration by submitting fee till the end date given below. COMEDK UGET 2018 counselling will be organized in two rounds.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Institute||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Type of Examination||State Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (Approximately)|
|Number of Applicants||Around 72,152|
Check Out: COMEDK College List
COMEDK UGET Counselling Dates 2019
|Rank||COMEDK UGET Counselling Dates|
|Rank 1 – 1850||01-07-2019|
|Rank 1851 to 4600||02-07-2019|
|Rank 4601 to 7200||03-07-2019|
|Rank 7201 to 10300||04-07-2019|
|Rank 10301 to 14000||05-07-2019|
|Rank 14001 to 17950||06-07-2019|
|Rank 17951 to 22450||08-07-2019|
|Rank 22451 to 27550||09-07-2019|
|Rank 27551 to 33250||10-07-2019|
|Rank 33251 to 39550||11-07-2019|
|Rank 39551 to 47050||12-07-2019|
|Rank 47051 to 58085||13-07-2019|
COMEDK UGET Counselling
COMEDK UGET Counselling Eligibility
- In order to appear in COMEDK UGET seat allotment procedure, aspirants must have cleared the COMEDK UGET exam.
- Candidates need to have appeared in second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or any equivalent exam as recognized by State/ Central Government.
- Supplementary candidates can appear in round 2 counselling subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility.
Check Here>>COMEDK UGET Counselling schedule
Check Here>> COMEDK UGET Counselling Process Document
ANNUAL TUITION FEE
The upper limit of annual tuition fee as agreed between the State Government and the Association of Colleges is Rs 2,01,960/- or Rs 1,43,748/- whichever is opted by the respective institutions. The Candidates are required to deposit a sum of Rs 55,000/- at the time of seat allotment and remaining tuition fee at the college level when they get admitted
Check COMEDK UGET Related Links:
|COMEDK UGET Syllabus||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Cut off||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Result||Get Details|
|COMEDK College List||Get Details|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||Get Details|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|COMEDK Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|COMEDK Official Website||Press Here|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Schedule
The COMEDK UGET Counselling Process will be organized through offline mode in two rounds. COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure comprises of various steps such as registration, fee payment, choice filling, allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
According to rank in the examination, students will be invited for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019. Candidates can download their COMEDK UGET Rank Card through the website. Tentative schedule of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019 is mentioned below:
Get Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Simple steps to apply for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019:
Step 1- Get Registered and Pay COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling Fee
- Initially you need to visit to the official website that is www.comedk.org
- Now follow “Counselling” tab from menu bar and press on “UGET 2019 Counselling” from drop- down list.
- To register yourself, you have to pay Rs. 5000/- as a counselling registration fee.
- After the completion of registration process you will be able to fill their preferences.
- Once the payment is made, re-login and click on counselling process tab again
Step 2- Option Entry & Locking:
- Now you can fill your choices of courses and colleges within the prescribed duration. There is no limit on filling the preferences.
- Students can arrange or modify their preferences for a number of times before confirming the choices.
- After confirming the choices, must take printout of COMEDK UGET Counselling.
Steps 3- COMEDK UGET Counselling Real Allotment:
- Final allotment of seats will be done as per the filled choices, rank and availability of seats in colleges.
- Now, you can check the allotment through login portal.
- After seat allotment, download your verification entry card.
- To accept the seats, individuals should have to pay the part tuition fee.
- Now, report for the document and biometric verification.
Steps 4- Document Verification & COMEDK UGET Allotment Letter:
- Once you download the verification entry card, must report for the document verification at the prescribed date and time.
- Bring all the required documents for verification.
- After verification, you can collect your original allotment letter from the centre.
Steps 5- Reporting to the Allotted College:
- After successfully completing of verification process, you have to report to the allotted institution to complete admission process.
- Date and time of reporting will be mentioned in the allotment letter.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Venue
COUNSELING VENUE NMKRV College ‘Mangala Mantapa’,
3rd Block, Jayanagar,
Land Mark:(near South End Circle),
Read More About: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Required for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019:
All the individuals must carry the required documents/testimonials along with two separate sets of self attested photocopies. Candidates are required to bring the documents at the verification counter. Documents required at the time of verification are mentioned here:
- COMEDK UGET 2019 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Rank Card
- COMEDK UGET 2019 TAT (hall ticket) with the signature of invigilator
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Fee payment receipt
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12th or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
Top 10 Institutes that Accept COMEDK UGET Scores for B.Tech:
|The National Institute of Engineering||Mysore|
|RV College of Engineering||Bangalore|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|BMS Institute of Technology and Management||Bangalore|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|RNS Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|JSS Mahavidyapeetha Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering||Mysore|
|Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Alliance College of Engineering and Design||Bangalore|
|Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Acharya Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering||Bangalore.|
Read Here: Education Loans for Students
COMEDK UGET Counselling Schedule
COMEDK UGET 2019 is a state level exam which is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka for admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses. On the basis of COMEDK UGET Scores, candidates can apply for admission in various colleges & universities of Karnataka state and appear in counselling process.
To get rest of details about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019-20 you can check Official Link given above. For any query regarding COMEDK UGET Counselling details given above, comment in below given comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|